Total Woman Vignettes 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He splashed them ashore and let her down on her feet. The waves had left their groins spunk-free but salty. A final kiss was their goodbye as they rejoined the circle. The sun was hot; the group gathered their things and trotted back to the main campus for cooler settings.

On the path, they passed a laughing gaggle of co-eds headed towards the beach. The rambunctious girls sported trim butts and thighs, bright smiles and firm breasts. One carried a volleyball. They invited Ned to come watch and be the reward for the winning duo. Ned declined; he was only one man and feeling the emptiness of his recent surfboard ball draining.

He gave his regrets and proceeded on his way. This was reinforcement for resolving the island's paucity of penis. Something must be done; he would report it to the upper levels of the TWA organization.

The rest of the morning and afternoon were spent poolside refracting. Many of the co-eds wandered by, chatting up the singular male. He was polite but declined their obvious interest in a furtive rendezvous. The sun was low when Iggy approached his umbrella shaded lounge.

"Are you feeling rested, sir? Ms. Smith sent me to accept your offer of assistance."

"Yes, much better. What does your mother's assignment roster have in store for me?"

"How about a sundown horseback ride on the beach?"

Ned thought that sounded good. Iggy led him back down the path to the shore. Waiting there was the Irish redhead, more willing to expose her sun-sensitive skin to the less intense early dusk sun rays. Ned took a good look at his latest host. She was lithe and fit. Her long straight hair fluttered in the sea breeze.

She held the bridle of a tall horse. A saddle blanket was thrown over its back but no saddle. The outcrop of coral rock next to the horse would serve to help mount up.

"Ned, this is Rosey, our resident co-ed equestrian. She was the one who suggested the sundown ride."

Ned extended his hand in formal greeting. Rosey used it to pull him in for Bijou cheek buzzes. It was her opportunity to press her nubile breasts to his chest. Ned took up her suggestion and lightly fondled one. Rosey didn't demur or flinch. Iggy saw the fond exchange and hurried the plan along. She jettisoned her thong and Rosey followed suit. They helped Ned with his trunks and top.

Iggy climbed the handy rock and hopped on the horse's back. It skittered in a circle and Rosey brought it back alongside. Ned was next and sat just forward of Iggy. She happily hugged her bare boobs into his back. A hand adjusted his prick and balls, resting them loosely comfortable on the saddle blanket between his thighs.

Rosey waited out the strategic positioning and then found her seat in front of Ned. Her ass pressed his groin. She held the reins and still waited. Iggy took Ned's hands and placed them over Rosey's boobs, encouraging him to hug her body tight to his chest. Rosey gave the reins a flick and the horse stepped off on its surfside stroll.

They rode in the canter-assisted jostling. Ned felt Iggy's breasts roll on his back; he held Rosey's boobs as they bounced gently in his hands to the horse's stride. Her ass rubbed his cock where it nestled in her ass crack. The sun was low and the surf washed around the horse's prancing hoofs, spraying the trio with droplets of seawater. The campus buildings were in the distance behind them when they reach a rock outcrop stretching into the water, blocking the shore path. Rosey circled the horse to head back. The multi-colored sunset was the backdrop to her impending plan for the homeward ride.

Iggy stroked Rosey's inner thighs; her finger rubbed her classmate's pussy. It was the signal to work the next step of their plan. Rosey scuttled forward, opening a space. Iggy's hands found Ned's prick. She gave it slow measured strokes, fingering the knob, alternately gripping tighter and looser. Rosey threw her leg over sidesaddle, then continued until she faced backward.

She handed the reins to Iggy and took over the stimulation tasks. Her face leaned in and engaged Ned in a full kiss. Ned's hands regained his handle on her breasts and continued his fondles. His cock stiffened in Rosey's expert stroking grip.

Ned lifted Rosey by the ass and pulled her closer and higher. Her arms hugged his neck as her lips caressed his neck, face, and ears. Ned positioned her vagina and she slid home on his erection. Iggy gave the reins a flick and the horse paced towards home. She left the reins hang slack, knowing what was to come. The girls collaborated in squashing their nipples against Ned, front and back. The rocking of the stallion moved Rosey and Ned into all the genital stimulus they needed.

As with any horse, it was aware that it was headed home to the stables for food and a rest. It had its own hungry agenda and stepped up the pace. Its back bounced snappier. Ned and Rosey got longer strokes without any added efforts on their parts. The closer they got to the main campus, the quicker the horse pranced. Ned felt the long quick strokes on his cock, the rubs of four boobs on his body and Rosey's continued oral caresses.

Iggy watched the carnal action and gauged that Ned and Rosey were nearing orgasm. At the ultimate moment, she reined in the steed. It whinnied and skittered in a circle as its occupants howled and clung together in a naked trio of happiness. How they stayed astride the animal was anyone's guess. Resuming a pseudo-calmness, the challenge was dismounting, both sexual and equestrian, and it would require some delicacy and a special trick.

Iggy waded the horse into the sea. When it was belly-deep, she leaned over and dragged her ride mates into the drink. It was an effort to hold the reins as the threesome thrashed to separation but she managed. The wet humans and impatient stallion waded ashore, ready to return home. Together, they hoofed it back to the path entrance.

Rosey gave Ned a full-bodied hug and kiss, thanking him passionately for the rare sexual encounter in her favorite position, mounted astride two powerful stallions: man and horse. She departed satisfied, riding her horse back to its stable.

Iggy led Ned back to his guest coach tutor suite. They needed to prepare for dinner. Ned dismissed her; he could get ready alone. Iggy skipped off to her dorm room to preen and dress for this evening's formal gala.

Ned arrived for dinner looking spiffy in his pressed tuxedo. The room was already filled with the senior co-eds. The competition for male attention was never ending. The gowns and cocktail dresses were more than fashionable; they were dangerously risqué. It was hard to look alluring to men who had seen you nude all day but somehow they managed the feat.

The hair, makeup, and jewelry were dazzling. Rich colors and shiny fabrics draped their bodies. The sexy styles were custom designed to show off each sexy female's best features. Strategic cutouts provided side and under boob peek-a-boos. The low cut bare backs hinted at the shadow of a crack between round ass cheeks. Long legs were almost completely exposed by short hems or waist high skirt slits, sometimes both. Arms and shoulders were universally bare, allowing greater cleavage displays.

Ned soon found himself surrounded by elegant interested ladies. It was difficult to make small talk about family, friends or current events with students who were totally immersed in beauty and poise studies. They pestered Ned about his views on their level of achievements. World affairs or their scholastic studies were extraneous topics.

Prompted by her repeated questions, he critiqued one brunette co-ed on her choice of eyeshadow tone. It was a good look for the dim lit banquet hall but had she coordinated the color with the nipple rouge she was wearing? She popped out her boob and asked Ned to judge. He judged it a good match.

A co-ed had most of her side boobs exposed by her thin silvery dress. Ned remembered her as the Polynesian girl from the surfer circle on the beach. She asked if there was something more she could do to look alluring. He had her lean back on his chest and slipped his hands through the arm openings. He rolled her nubs and showed her how the resulting pokies enhanced her look.

The other gentlemen, though few in number, were similarly pressed for verbal and tactile interpretations. One of the guest coach tutors was openly accessing a tall blonde's exposed breast. He cradled and turned the mass, scrutinizing it with a practiced eye. 'You pass' he judged.

The general mood was heating up and the announcement of dinner revved down the rush toward a premature orgy. The residents and guests took their assigned seats.

Ned sat between two talkative co-eds. Across from his plate sat the pretty Island girl that he had handled into side-boob flirty pokies. He was distracted from his side companions by her exuded sexuality. His curiosity was piqued. Pointing at her chest with his fork, he asked her for details.

"What size are those?"

"I wear a 34C, sir."

"Only a C? They felt larger."

"Yes, probably, but a C boosts my cleavage."

"How big are your areolae?"

"Five centimeters actual, sir. But I can make them wider to eight with suitable rouge and still look natural. Like tonight."

She slipped finger along her inner curve, nudging the silvery fabric aside until the edge of her darkened disk was just peeking out. Ned nodded his approval.

"Shave completely?"

"Not quite; a little strip to tickle the nose." She barely suppressed a grin.

"I'll have to check that out." He didn't suppress his smile.

Ned took an extra interest. She was curvy and buxom. Her dark almond eyes were set above high rounded cheeks. Her ruby lips were plush. Her black cut bangs touched her eyebrows. Gold hoop earrings peeked through her long straight hair.

His side seat dining companions noted the exchange. Ned felt their hands resting on his thighs and then fingering and sliding along his inseam. The blondes had acceded to Ned's interest in his cross table acquaintance and decided to lend a hand rather than compete. Ned's evening was destined to conclude elsewhere without them.

Dessert was served and the banquet dinner almost over.

"What's your name?" he inquired as he spooned the last of the sorbet.

"Maui" was her reply.

"Like the island?"

"Yes, my home."

Ned stood. He walked around the table and leaned into Maui's face. A modest kiss sealed the deal. He pulled back her chair and led her from the room. The other gentlemen made their selections and left with a co-ed or two in tow. The unclaimed females took a stoic attitude and set their minds to try harder at being more attractive next time.

Ensuite, a hurriedly undressed Ned reinitiated his use of the still clothed Maui, proceeding from where they had left off earlier in the dining room. He palmed her breasts from behind, kneading the pliant flesh inside her dress. She twisted her neck for a passionate kiss, encouraging his manhandling of her tits. Ned's fingers rolled her nipples to points.

With both hands occupied, he tunneled his face into her tresses and found the neck tie. He bit and pulled, undoing the spaghetti strap ties. He backhanded the loosened covers off her tits and they fell away. In the mirror, he spied her enhanced areolae, rouged to a good 8-centimeters as promised.

Maui undid the waist catch and pushed her hip-held bunched dress downward. Her fuzz strip was black and very narrow, just enough to remind the man that he was tasting her lower lips. Her thighs were proportional to her bosom figure and shorter stature, promising a warm soft cradle to the probing man's wedged hips.

He turned her in his arms and hugged her into a deep long kiss. Lifting her against him, he carried her to the mattress and lay between her welcoming wide legs. In missionary, she locked her heels behind his calves as he drove in. The rocking motions had her whole body shaking against his skin. He adjusted his grip several times during their intercourse: hand on ass, hand behind back, then her neck, braced up a little on one while the other squeezed her boob or pinched her nipple. Then a bear hug to crush her soft willing flesh tight against his. He ran up the heat until his pistoning dick pulsed his thick sperm into her warm moist pussy.

Later in the night, she rode him cowgirl, her tits flopping to his visual delight. With greater control, she joined his ecstasy and then dropped exhausted on his chest, nipping his ears and neck in the ebbing afterglow.

Morning found them lounging in a sudsy garden tub, face-to-face, legs interlaced, fingers dancing on each other's genitals. It was passionate play that relaxed them but did not culminate in an orgasm. Ned was a gentleman while helping Maui select and apply her resort suitable makeup: bluish eyeshadow, rose blush, rose lipstick, rose nipples rouge and rose labia tint. The brushes tickled her feminine areas, setting her in the mood to quickly find another mate among the men visiting the campus. He sent her on her way with a giddy smack to her mostly exposed ass.

Ned had experienced a lot of what the island campus had to offer. Now, as the Emeritus Coach Tutor, the TWA organization needed his expertise elsewhere among its many facilities. Ms. Smyth held a final debriefing interview with her VIP visitor.

"Was my daughter helpful?"

"She performed with stunning results, exceeding my expectations. She has your natural femininity and will go far in this world. I can tell you are very proud of her and by all rights, you should be."

Ms. Smyth smiled happily, as any parent would, but understood Ned's words were not just flattery, they were true.

"I know it's too late to fulfill any vacant roster slots but I was hoping you could help me with one more task as you travel back to the mainland. It will require a detour but not a lengthy one."

"I'll help out in any way I can."

"Good. My Assistant Housemother is away fulfilling your semi-annual TWA Fantasy Request venue; something with a dark Goth theme in Australia. That keeps me tied up here. We are sending a pair of co-eds on their tutoring junket at our casino in Macao. I don't like them traveling unchaperoned. Can you escort them, see that they arrive safely and get them properly settled in?"

"Of course. I am at your service, ma'am."

Ms. Smyth gave him a hug and Bijou kisses; she wished he could stay a little longer and spend time with her. She was not as young as her co-ed residents but she was still young enough. It got lonely on the island without suitable male companionship. And although she occasionally quelled her physical needs through personal service to the TWA Request venues, her regular duties kept her on the island far too long.

Ned sensed her hug was overly long and empathized with the island's isolation. Another reason to encourage the TWA Executive Board to address the paucity of penis here. Ned extracted himself before things happened that would make him miss his departing boat.

The launch was waiting, as were his two co-ed escort responsibilities. The two brunettes wore sensible traveling clothes, light sleeveless summer dresses, and mid-heeled sandals. They spent the inter-island run high in the bow, letting the cool sea spray wet their faces and blow freely through their flagging hair. Ned watched their flapping skirts flash their trim asses mounted on long toned legs.

The trio transferred to the corporate jet; Ned's one piece of luggage was loaded aboard. He carried his briefcase but the girls had no luggage. All their designated special fetish outfits and personal supplies would be supplied at the casino.

Ned spent the short flight in conversation. The co-eds were juniors. They chatted excitedly about their coming mysterious adventures. Ned supplied few details; they would be better served to be surprised by their discoveries.

They parted after the casino limousine delivered the trio to the private celebrity entrance. The arriving co-eds were led away by the coach tutor staff to prepare them for their fantasy fulfilling roles. A pretty hostess escorted Ned to the VIP reception room.

Ned found the room well appointed. Visiting co-eds acted as topless waitresses and tablemates, providing a worldwide sample of feminine genre diversity. All ethnicities were on display. Most of the men were Asian and they were openly enthralled by the colorful blondes and redheads, so sparingly available in the local population. The buxom Hispanics and blacks garnered similar carnal attraction.

He spied his travel mates escorted into the mix, redressed as French maids, though the uniforms offered open tit and ass exposures not normally found in the commercial variety.

The elite pledge contributors were unhesitant to draw a co-ed in for a brief conversation, some furtive fondling and an invitation to spend the evening with them. The man-starved co-eds were always eager to share an extended liaison. The newly arrived fantasy French maids seemed a particularly popular pair.

Ned, on the other hand, was enticed by the many petite Asian women. He was especially drawn to a pair of Japanese girls.

They may not have been biological twins, but they could have been: similar height, straight cut black bangs, dark almond eyes, modest chests with pointy pink nipples and trim body frames. They had coordinated their minimal outfits: pale thongs and heels. The coordinated satins collars they wore held the same cameo medallion.

Ned drew them into a conversation; their English was good but heavily accented. They were juniors at the Osaka regional TWA campus. They had been awarded this one week junket for getting straight A's in their academics and superior evaluation assessments in poise. They confessed to being unfamiliar with Western men since all their coach tutors were Japanese. Their bright eyed enthusiasm told Ned that they were as interested in exploring him as he was in exploring them. This rendezvous was mutually serendipitous.

Ned queried them about the casino facilities. They had not been there long but had heard the nightlife varied from family-friendly venues through the gambling games and into risqué adult entertainment. Ned's face revealed his interest in the latter one. With a keen sixth sense, they pleaded with him to take them to the fetish disco lounge this evening.

Ned agreed but wanted to handle the preparations. He took them to his suite.

He sat them side-by-side on the vanity countertop. The thongs came off and revealed two pretty pussies with black strips of hair. He shaved one but left the other alone. It would be his way of telling the near twins apart.

Ned found the aromatic versions of nether mascaras tucked in the cosmetic drawer. They were vegetable oil based and resistant to dilution by human genital secretions. Ned applied the colorants with a fine brush, holding the young women's cunt flaps aside with a thumb as he worked for a smooth finish. One side and then the other on one before moving to repeat the task on the other co-ed.

He stood back and the co-eds spread their thighs to let their temporary makeup artist examine his workmanship. It dawned on Ned that he had forgotten his manners.

"By the way, what are your names?" he asked.

The one with the bald cunt responded.

"I'm Sonata, sir. My friend is Tenuti." They leaned together and giggled shyly into each other's shoulders. The little ladies seemed unperturbed that a man they had just met had painted their most intimate feminine areas without the simple courtesy of an introduction.

Ned now had the identities he needed. He continued the preparation for Sonata and Tenuti: scalp-molding pulled-back ponytails, hoop earrings, satin choker necklaces and dancer heels. The facial and nipple makeup matched at dark red. The short party dresses, sans undergarments, were daringly loose, threatening boob and pussy flashes during normal movements. That inevitability certainly would happen during brisk disco dancing but it was meant to be an adult fantasy venue, so all the better.