Total Woman Vignettes 03A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she heard his snores, she gently rolled him aside and eased out of bed to freshen up before he awoke. She must be ready to attend whatever was his need for more. She might even generate an orgasm for herself if she could cajole him into cowgirl or doggy. The night was young and full of promise.

----

Kiara

Kiara stood before her man. She was attuned to treating any male as precious and worthy of her best attentions. But what a lucky night this was where her random consort was handsome, well built and had treated her with good manners as they made their way here to her room.

He reached out and gently fluffed her blushing boobs. She didn't react to his initial touch. He grew bolder, stepped closer and weighed her substantial masses in both hands. She looked in his eyes; he moved his gaze from her tits to her face. He squeezed as he leaned in for a kiss. She obliged his act, holding onto his hips to remain steady under his handling. They broke off the lip lock and he increased his mellow massages of her mammaries.

His thumbs brushed her areolas as his fingers held her orbs from underneath. The aroused buds hardened, giving him stems to flick. He looked in her eyes before leaning in and planting a kiss on one nipple.

"I'm sweaty" she objected.

"You're salty" he countered.

Men had always been drawn to her tits. The TWA freshman curriculum did not allow penetration; the rules only permitted touching and caressing. She had learned all of the female and male external erogenous zones. Her boobs had been her coach tutors' favorite playthings. Her face had been painted again and again with grand ropes of semen erupting from practiced boobjobs. She had learned to love the taste, wiping the white goo into her mouth, dramatically smacking her lips to show the elite alpha male how much she enjoyed his precious gift.

Now, fixated like the others on Kiara's nipples, his tongue swept the large brown disk. The glands pimpled up, circumfusing the main nub with their lesser bumps. He took that as a first physical reaction to the pleasure he wanted her to enjoy this night. Cupping the one aroused breast gently, he performed his oral magic on her other nipple. She felt the tingle bounce to her pussy. She wanted more.

Kiara's fingers tentatively plucked his shirt buttons. He placed his forehead on hers, smiling, encouraging her to continue. The belt and zipper followed that inaugural. He disengaged his breast play to shrug off his clothes. She wanted him to come back to play with her boobs, but first, knelt quickly to remove his boxers. The shoes were last and he stood naked. She slipped slowly up his body, brushing her nipples along his hairy legs and tummy. That was as far as her full height could take her, even balanced on her dance heels. She hugged and rolled her boobs against him, looking up and pursing her lips.

His arms wrapped her back, squishing her soft mammaries tighter to his torso. He bent to her face and licked her plush smiling lips. Squatting slightly, he cupped her ass and lifted her as he walked to the bed. Her grip circled his neck; her body was suspended between his arms and hers. Her breasts jiggled in the loose embrace, his semi-erection smacking up against her derriere as she straddled his waist.

He plopped her ass on the bed, tumbled her onto her back, watching her boobs rock and roll and settle. She giggled at the frisky rough housing. His hands waggled her hips, playing with her, making her boobs shimmy some more. He smiled at her smile, amused, looking forward to feeling the supple mammary flesh compressed beneath his broad chest.

He stood at bedside, captured in her straddling legs, smoothing his hands on her flanks, belly, breasts and arms. Kiara was curvaceously figured, soft padding everywhere. He liked that; he liked holding and being held against a soft warm lover.

It was an awkward combined effort to move into missionary pose. He knee walked on the mattress as she shuffled her ass to the center of the bed, giggling, unwilling to release her leg cuddle on his waist. He was game and played along, feigning a struggle, and finally falling on top of her. They kissed some more. His manhood grew into the crowded space between her thighs. His chest lay on her boobs, cushioned by their suppleness.

They lay together, pecking lips, wiggling against each other, feeling their skin slither about, tickling their senses. Kiara was content, her learned obsession for providing the male with extraordinary pleasure was eased a bit by this one's playful calmness. She relaxed in his presence. He sensed her serenity and it fueled his want for her. He grew stiffer in her genital cradle. She felt his tip press her moist pink folds.

She rolled her hips to his touch. He felt her summons and succumbed, pushing forward, dipping his knob in her feminine dew. She rolled her ass, swiveling her pussy upon his barely rooted erection. He felt her crafty caress, her rocking hips beckoning him further. He complied with boyish enthusiasm.

He shuffled in deep, lengthening the strokes, inch by inch, letting them both feel every brush of their embedded genital connection. His pubic bone pressed her clitoris when he eventually bottomed out. She felt the welcome pressure and replied with pulses of her vaginal rings, caressing his stationary erection with rhythmic cuddles.

It felt like her womb was trying to draw him deeper, even though he was as deep as his anatomy could manage. When she slowed to check his reaction, he grunted his craving for her to continue. She re-energized her inner muscles and he breathed a pleasurable sigh at the autonomic stimulation.

His ardor rose and he moved again within her, building the sensual heat. He drew and pushed long thrusts, dragging his swollen knob's under-vee hard against her enflamed inner tissues. She sensed his favored pattern and rolled her ass in time. He snorted moans at each slither on his penile nerves. Her emotions matched his rising lust, her mouth open, her lungs panting out her growing passions.

He sped up the tempo, his groin hammering her clitoris with each drive. She kept time, pressing against his coronal vee with an apt skill that revved his libido on every out stroke. She tightened her core on his in-thrusts. The bed shook with their escalating oscillations. She simply held on, concentrating her thoughts on her cunt, striving to make it last.

Her willpower toppled first, a protracted tumble off the orgasmic peak. She vibrated in his clutch and he lost his own carnal restraint, letting go, blasting her womb with his milky spunk. As jet after jet shot out, he hugged her so tight that her breathing was restricted and the semi-suffocation pushed her into a tantric languor. His ejaculatory cycle wound down and he relaxed his hug just in time for her to catch a breath without passing out.

Her semi-consciousness reemerged into an idyllic setting, the one that she prayed would recur abundantly during her lifetime. She was intertwined naked beneath a sexually gratified male who was gasping noisily while his muscular chest squished her sweaty boobs. His sex addled body was encircled by her shivering limbs and his still twitching manhood was entombed by her sperm soaked cunt. Tingly skittles flitted about her flushed skin and her blood pounded her temples with its post-orgasmic rush.

She felt fantastic, even as the sexual tide inevitably ebbed away. She grinned contently underneath her current mate, lovingly rubbing his ear with a soft cheek. She hugged him warmly. She was pleased with her latest gifted fuck-mate and looked forward to the many more to come.

She was a Total Woman Academy coed and, at this moment, she didn't think her world could get any better. But she knew it would, bolstered by the advanced sensual skills she would gather from future training experiences. Her heart swelled as she thanked providence for these opportunities to learn and grow under the tutelage of TWA's surfeit of elite alpha males.

----

Brenda

It was morning when Brenda was released from her all-night romp with a junior executive producer. The 20s-ish younger man, filling in for his absent boss, was attending his first such gathering and had been her assignment after the nubile stage show. She was his second pairing of the gathering and the rookie assistant producer seemed overwhelmed by this abundant selection of nubile pussy. She smiled, recalling how he had pondered aloud, over and over again after each astounding orgasm, 'what could possibly be so urgent as to keep the boss away from this?'

He had kept her on the go the entire night and, after he had glumly released her to her own quarters, she had nodded off and almost overslept her few hours of down time. Grabbing a light cotton slip and panty briefs, she hurried through the hallways to her next appointment.

The traditional glitzy soiree was scheduled for tonight; the guest list included only the top studio executives, a very elite group. After professional preparation by studio stylists, they would be strutted before the exclusive assembly of alpha males. All of the models were keen to excel in this ultimate test of their feminine charms.

A yet to be revealed selection process would determine their overnight mate. The general atmosphere was apprehensive, with the models expected to go all out for the attention of the powerful men.

Brenda waited in the scheduled location, one of the facilities private beauty salons. The large room had the usual accouterments: the padded tilt chair and the side shelves that were brimming with cosmetics, perfumes and assorted preening apparatus. Designed for full service beautification, it was also furnished with an open shower stall, a long couch for intermittent respites, a wall completely covered by mirrors and a trifold mirror setup on a low platform.

She checked the time; her appointment was scheduled for noon. She was early, but not by much, rushing between her too-short nap and her eagerness to be the top contestant this evening. She couldn't imagine what types of preparations would take the entire afternoon. Her poise classes at TWA had taught her how to get man-magnet ready in far less time. Hopefully, there would be free time for another nap after the prep.

The door opened and her professional studio stylist strode into the room. He looked bad-boy scrubby, sporting a day old beard, barefoot and wearing only gym shorts and a tank top. She thought his dress too casual but he was just staff, not a power broker. She held her judgment of his deportment in check, considering his minor station but conversely his importance to her success.

He closed the door and turned his attention to her. He put a thoughtful finger to his chin, cocked an eye to her relaxed stance and let her anticipation grow as he looked her over. Then he silently motioned with a wave for her to strip off her minimal clothing.

She pushed her panties down, trotting them off her feet. She pulled the shift over her head and launched it with the panties into a convenient towel hamper.

The man continued his silence as he nonchalantly closed the distance to her naked form. He impassively took her upper arm in hand and guided her to stand in the unenclosed shower basin. He opened the taps and the initial cold jet splatted her chest, making her yelp and jump. His grip held her in place but she managed to wrap her arms as she could across her breasts and torso, fending off the sudden chill. Indifferent to her reaction, he held her beneath the chilly cascade as he adjusted the temperature. When the water was moderated to his liking, he removed his own top and stepped into the shower basin with her.

He brushed her arms away from her chest and, less chilled, she stood laxly. He silently proceeded with her complete ablution, maintaining sole control of the process. He was firm with his handling, neither asking her permission nor cooperation, as he twisted and curved her body, pressing her into the positions he needed to complete his work. She thought him brusque but halfheartedly accommodated his wishes.

His physical manipulation of her poses, combined with his unspeaking aloofness, was a bit unnerving. She felt she was being treated in an overly servile manner, like some object, but she obeyed his wishes with the sure hope that he would enhance her prospects this evening.

He used a foam depilatory to remove her leg, underarm and vulva stubble. He spent leisurely time soaping and rinsing her bare flesh, repeatedly washing her skin until he seemed to deem her squeaky-clean. He shampooed her tresses thrice, adding a conditioner rinse that she knew would invoke a healthy luster to her wavy brunette hair. Stopping the water flow, he pulled her from the shower and toweled her dry before pushing her to the center of the room. He wasn't rough about it but she felt a twinge of annoyance at the physical shove.

She stood barefoot, watching his face as he silently peered at her. He gestured a finger spin, therein directing her to revolve 360 for his assessment of his work so far. She arched her arms overhead in a ballet stance and executed a slow playful toe and heel pirouette, watching in her peripheral vision for any reaction from her stylist. She hoped he would lighten up but to no avail. He simply continued to stare.

She heard him sigh, a sound that seemed to say 'Okay, I guess it will have to do... '. She watched him walk to the side shelf and sort through the items. He took up his selection of tools and trappings and, using her freshly bathed nakedness, commenced his carnal artistry on her body.

He smoothed a moisturizing lotion everywhere on her skin, head to toe, bringing forth her tan-like natural tones. He took the necessary time to caress it meticulously into limbs and especially her feminine zones. His roving fingers kneaded her ass cheeks and boobs and then pressed his index digit shallowly into her lower orifices. She startled at those last very intimate touches and he feigned an eyebrow raise, suggesting that it was inadvertent. She suspected it wasn't but let it pass.

With her bronzed skin soft, supple and slightly sheened, he moved her to the salon chair, tilting her back into a comfortable seated repose. He laid her arms on the rests and spread the leg brackets to position her lower body for full groin accessibility.

He brushed on face, eyelid, eyebrow, pussy and nipple makeup; he selected complementary tones appropriate for each part: deep rose tints for her lips and pussy, dark mascara for eye shadow and eyelash lengthening, flaming red nail polish. He used two separate hues on her nipples to make add distinction to the central nubs atop her broad areolas.

He pinned her mid-back length hair into a fashionable up-do, leaving her ears and neck exposed. His fingers brushed that sensitive skin during the process; Brenda felt shivers down her spine. She was well acquainted with the stimulating sensations brought about when lively males suckled her there. It always fueled her ardent carnality and added to her partner's lust as she strove to achieve sensual relief.

The stylist was careful and gentle when he threaded glittery jewelry through her pierced ears but was more abrupt when he buckled on the shiny braided choker with matching wrist and ankle bracelets. She knew the thin silver bands were not restraint creditable but rather a decoration that intimated to an insightful male that she might hold a shy curiosity toward bondage.

The stylist sniffed several selections of perfume before deciding on one. He selected a scent redolent of leather, wood polish and smoke. He daubed it at deliberate places: neck, wrists, cleavage, belly and inner thighs. She breathed deeply and the bouquet brought forth recollections of uneasy scenes at the TWA Training Dungeon.

He slipped red sequined dancer heels on her feet, strapping them tight. He offered his hand to help her alight the chair. She stood taller in her high heels at the center of the salon.

Brenda had tolerated his unwelcome behavior and was glad it was only early afternoon. The couch at the side of the room beckoned to her. She wished he would leave her now and let her rest awhile before the evening's events. Instead, he circled her pensively, surveying her naked features, looking for the slightest imperfections that would need to be mended.

She let him examine her embellished nudity but felt an emerging nervousness at his silent withholding of approval. For the last few short hours, she had been the compliant female whom he had touched and smelled as he wrought his artistic whims on her. Now he stood before her; his face turned flush, his eyes and nostrils were growing wider and his breathing quicker. She feared the man's professional demeanor was melting away.

And so it did.

He dropped his boxers and wrapped her torso with his arms, hugging her supple tits to his chest. Her hands pushed against his shoulders, her unclothed body wriggling ineffectively in his clutch. He planted wet kisses on her lips, moving around to snuggle on her neck and ears. She went into a frenzy when his stiff tongue bored into her ear canal. His hard cock butted her belly.

Holding her captive body tight, he shuffled her to the couch, plopping her down on her back. He braced atop her squirming form, holding her upper arms as he forced his hips between her struggling thighs.

She thought her recalcitrance was probably exciting him more and he was just playing along through her unintended foreplay. But she knew men and this one, a bit player in her crucial quest, was raring to fuck her and ruin her meticulous preparations.

He pressed his engorged knob to her pink nether lips. She froze, sucked in a breath for a stronger resistance and, a moment later, relaxed her tension and surrendered, incapable of besting his brawn. Her body tingled with the familiar heat of activated emotions.

His knob pushed into her cunt, finding a blend of the body lotion and her natural moisture. A few reciprocating thrusts bottomed him out. He lay his full weight on her, gathering energy, letting her distended membranes warm his cock as they stretched to accommodate his bulk.

He braced up on flattened forearms, lowering his face to her quivering cleavage, nipping each areolae before smothering her mouth with more tongue lashed kisses. He pulled her into a tight hug and tickled anew her neck and ears with his lips and tongue. She felt the buzzing sensations in her core and pressed her head closer to his lips in reply.

He stroked his erection with long and powerful drives, using its full length, building the tempo. She felt the knob scour her tube and unwittingly purred at the pleasure. She moaned at the assault on her clitoris when his pubic bone bumped it at random. Time stood still as she received his prolonged thrusts.

Her fuck-mate paused at intervals, gaining strength to continue. At length, he puffed to a crescendo and, at the peak, bellowed out as he spilled his milky sperm deep in her vagina. His groin pressed her clit hard during his discharges and she nearly came with him but it didn't happen.

He lay in a stupor atop her, sluggish in his ejaculatory afterglow. His manly muscle deflated and receded but didn't fall out, the partially embedded knob soaking in their combined oozing fluids. He smelled her musky perfume combined with her vagina aroma and, partially resuscitated, nibbled at her neck and earlobe.

She lay quiescent, hands lightly clasped behind his muscular back, thighs widely flanking his hips, wondering what would come next. In a short time, it became apparent.

Brenda's puffy nether lips felt his knob stir and it grew anew in her opening. His cock swelled as he rose up and stared into her face. The thickened manly appendage pressed in, paused and drew back, enacting a slow rhythm of shallow strokes. His eyes locked on hers and her own emotions were reignited by her stimulated cunt.