Totally Magnificent Millie

Story Info
Mother has fun with son and husband.
8k words
4.04
46.3k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Totally Magnificent Millie

The players:

Max, 19 year-old cocksman

Emmett: Max's father

Millie: Max's hot-assed mother

Chapter 1: Max

Does your wife spend your good 'hard earned' money on beauty treatments? A face lift, or a boob job? For what? Don't you love her for who she is? That is, unless she's fooling around on the side.

Going to the gym is nice, but do you realize she's getting hornier? As her body is getting toned, she's getting hornier. Women need a way to release all that estrogen build-up, and in a small town like Littleton, any guy who made house calls -- like the plumber, electrician or even the UPS delivery people, were considered fair game. Consider them as providers. The wives, being a shade short of jumping off a bridge, are always trying to outdo each other, fighting over who would get serviced first.

We meet Max. He's 19, and since Max had no intentions of going on to college, he figured he'd take shop in high school. Shop afforded him the opportunity to learn either auto repair, plumbing repair, or general home repair. Obviously car repair meant greasy overalls, and plumbing meant he could end up cleaning sewers. The choice was obvious -- home repairs! He figured -- since his brains were between his legs -- he would meet some hot housewives, and they'd be willing to pay a little more if they knew that he was certain to satisfy.

Of course, most of these house wives were over 40, and in desperate need. He knew how they spent their time. A few took tennis lessons, or went shopping at the mall. Maybe one or two had memberships at fitness clubs, and two took private dance lessons. But essentially they were just killing time, and everything revolved around getting laid. And since Max wasn't a bad looking guy, he figured he'd score with most of those women.

He had to be careful because these broads were married to guys who made big money. And the husbands weren't stupid. They expected their wives to fool around, maybe a little, because they weren't getting much action at home.

With Max, they were playing out a script, and they didn't talk about politics, or how much money the woman's husband had in his 401K. That the guy was over 50 didn't matter to Max because Max had his wang going for him, and he could screw the woman 3 or 4 times during one service call. The poor husband, exhausted after being hammered by his boss, was in no condition to service his nagging wife. Max was in a league by himself, being young, in good shape and had very little competition.

The difference between Max and a monkey was, the monkey didn't plan for tomorrow. Max knew he had to improve himself, and a monkey didn't give a shit about stuff like that. Max knew he wouldn't have women calling him all the time, for the rest of his life. But he knew, without a doubt, his mother would always be there for him.

He'd chosen his avocation on the number of calories he'd burn every day. Well, he didn't really count calories since he was only a teenager, only 19, but he estimated what he'd need to fuck for 2 hours straight. Someone told him about oysters and he thought an oyster looked like a pussy. He figured protein shakes would work and thus he spent most of his free time at the gym.

Like most young guys at the gym, he figured he'd dive right in and attempt 200 pound squats without a warmup. Nor surprisingly, he sprained his lower back. He'd heard of a lifting belt, but he figured it was for wimps. His back hurt like hell and when he went home he walked bent over like an old man. His mother noticed his wobbly shuffling, and when she asked him what happened he said it wasn't a big deal. But it got worse and he could hardly walk.

His mother, early on, taught him to come to her, whenever he needed anything -- anything at all -- like some cash, or something from Walmart. Stuff like that. She knew he beat his meat, and she felt if she were a guy, she'd be doing the same thing. Her name was Millicent but they called her Millie.

Millie was married to Emmett, a Baptist preacher. You couldn't call Emmett a fundamentalist, because those people were nuts. Emmett considered himself fashionable, because he didn't want to upset his people with threats of hellfire and brimstone. He preached for today because he felt if Jesus were here in the body, He'd be giving advice on the market, and how to invest in your 401K. Emmett's congregation was made up of born-again Christians and they needed to go back and be born over and over again. There was just too much porn on the Internet.

Chapter 2: Emmett

It was a long day for Emmett. He'd been working on a sermon for Sunday worship. As usual it was about the wages of sin -- the path to salvation being narrow -- and he included a sprinkling of hellfire. At home, he looked forward to some quality time with his wife, Millie. People knew she was not your typical minister's wife. She didn't play the piano and she hated the church suppers. Moreover, she thought all the women in the choir were gossips.

They had met in college where Emmett was a marketing major. It was an easy transition to selling salvation.

"Honey," Emmett smiled, "I'm real sleepy. Can we go to bed?"

"You don't look sleepy," she smiled, "don't you want to watch the late show on TV?"

"I want to look in the mirror and watch our own late show," he grinned knowingly.

"Alright," she said, reluctantly. She didn't look forward to sex with her husband. It was usually so predictable.

"Honey," he said,' "I've got some great ideas ..."

When they got into the bedroom, the first thing Emmett did was push the mirrored closet doors shut, so from the bed, he could watch the action with his wife. He hastily stripped, stood there stark naked, and watched his wife undress. His limp dick was slowly coming to life.

When she was totally naked too, he slapped her fanny playfully, causing her to glare at him. "You know there's something about you that really turns me on ..."

"What would that be?" she asked demurely.

"Your ass," he told her, again tapping her playfully. "I bought a sex book and saw a man shoving it up a woman's behind, and ever since then I've wanted to try it!"

"You never showed it to me," Millie said tightly.

"I thought you'd have a fit. We haven't really talked about it. How did I know you might want to try something different?"

"Show me the book," she insisted.

"It's in my desk in the study."

"Go get it," she still insisted. Slipping on his pajama bottoms, he walked down the hall, and across the living room into his pastoral study. He found it where he'd hidden it, under a pile of Bibles.

Back in the bedroom, he flipped through the pages, apparently knowing what he was looking for. He was licking his lips as he looked at the pictures.

Emmett showed the book to his wife. As she looked at some of the illustrations, she couldn't imagine herself performing all those acts with a man.


"This is what I'd like to do to you," he smiled, showing her a picture of a woman bending over on a bed, with her buttocks thrust upwards, and a man was sliding his huge tool up there.

"I don't know about that," Millie said nervously reaching back to rub her behind.

"Baby, read what it says. It won't hurt! Just have to use a little lube and slide it up there. That's all ..."

Then, he showed her a second picture. The woman was on the edge of the bed, her buttocks on a pillow. The man was standing, with his hands touching the back of his legs. And the woman's anus was taking in his penis. Her feet were on his chest, as they managed to have sex in this position.

"You sure like it that way, don't you?" Millie shrugged, "I suppose you want to just ram it up there."

"Exactly!" Emmett smiled enthusiastically. The next color photo was a double torso shot not showing the face of either the man or the woman. The woman was lying on her back, and her legs were up and drawn back. The man was ramming his dick in from behind, and holding her outspread thighs down while he pumped it to her.

"Just look at that," Emmett enthused, reaching down and stroking his penis. "Doesn't that look like fun?"

"It depends," Millie told him flatly, "For the man, sure. I'll bet he gets a real charge out of ramming it up some poor female's sore ass, but it wouldn't be as much fun if he had one going up his butt ..."

"I don't know," Emmett shrugged, "Seems some women like to use a dildo."

Turning to the next page, she got another jolt. There was a large color photo of a woman, thrusting in a dildo, with the man's legs sticking up over her shoulders.

"Alright," she said, "I suppose you won't be satisfied until I let you plug my asshole. Where'd you get that book?"

"One of the deacons at church had it, and I asked him if I could borrow it ..."

"Well, take it back to him," Millie insisted. "I don't know what you're going to find next in that damned book ..."

"Alright, if you want me to," he smiled, but he knew his wife didn't mean a word she was saying. She was thumbing through the book herself. She ran across one page that flipped her out. There was a picture of a man's buttocks, and all angled so that as he lay on his back, his legs flipped over, and the female gripping his buttocks with both hands, while she licked all around his anus. This was something she'd never thought of and was quite frankly surprised to see it depicted in glowing color.

Looking over her shoulder, Emmett panted, "wow! That's what ass sucking is! Want to eat my ass out?"

"In a pig's eye," she snapped, but she still couldn't close the book. It was far too fascinating, she was finding out. The next picture showed a man on his back, holding one leg up, offering a graphic view of his genitals. A woman was down there, her tongue stabbing his behind. She read the caption beneath the picture curiously, 'Oral-genital stimulation of either partner's genital area, utilizing the mouth, tongue and lips of one or more individuals'.

"Jeez," she sighed, "They do everything!"

And then there appeared a series of color photos depicting vividly oral-genital sex, and how it can be done.

"If you'd study this little book -- maybe we would become fantastic fuckers," her husband smiled. The first picture depicted a woman nibbling at the head of the penis, and it explained her action with a caption beneath: "Teasing and nibbling, the head of the penis with the tongue builds up the correct sequence to produce ultimate stimulation."

"See, baby," he smiled, "There's cocksucking techniques. You don't just gobble it, and expect a man to get the best suck."

"I'm sorry if I didn't do it good enough for you," Millie snapped, "Maybe you should go to a pro! They've got cocksucking down to a science, I'm sure!"

"Oh, honey. Get off the soap box. See that next picture, that's how the woman really gives him a wild suck. She licks the glans -- the underside slowly -- read it yourself."

Curious, she did read on, about good ways to suck a cock, how to drive a man crazy and how rimming prolongs the ecstasy.

"There's a lot to this," Millie admitted, reading on. "Let the mouth travel to the base of the penile shaft, utilizing the fingers at all times to produce erotic sensations in the testicles. It is this combined action, that produces the best results, leading to the ultimate orgasm ..."

"Wow!" Millie smiled, reading on.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Just listen to this, honey. It says, 'Once you have the male organ stimulated and hard, it is good to stop, and utilize the tongue to stimulate the anal area' -- and they've got this picture to illustrate."

She lifted up the color photo of the attractive brunette whose tongue was whipping around the man's anus.

The next shot showed the woman's hand pumping the man's penis vigorously, with the caption underneath it 'Rim and Jackoff -- a bedtime favorite', and he felt his hand going to stroke his own stiff penis.

The book was a marvel of ingenuity, for it not only supplied close-up color photos, but it guided the participants in a detailed manner as to how to make it. Emmett was so hot he could hardly control himself.

Emmett begged her, "Baby, just lick my ass out before I fuck yours -- haven't I been a good husband to you?"

"Have you?" she asked. "Like how?"

"Baby, I'm waitin' for you," Emmett smiled, as he held his behind up, sliding a pillow under his buttocks. She got on the bed, and said, "Alright, honey -- I'll suck on your ass and pull on your prick, if that'll make you happy!"

"It sure will," he enthused, as she crouched at his crotch, and she let her tongue whip around his tight anal opening. His pucker quivered.

"Oh, baby, it's fantastic! Let it slide way up there!" She reached up, and began pulling on his shaft at the same time, as her tongue stabbed his hot behind.

The tongue kept sliding up there, and he kept wiggling. She could feel his hard cock about ready to burst, and she found this exciting and stimulating herself.

"Lick my ass out," he begged her, "Ohhh ... that's it, suck it for me!"

Her tongue whipped around his anus, in between thrusts, and he wiggled so much, she had some difficulty keeping it sliding up his slippery hole.

"Ahhhh ... I never felt so good," he panted, "Eat that prick," he panted, and he reached down to feel of his balls, as her hand methodically pulled on his stiff dick.

To her own surprise she discovered she was getting turned-on by the smell of his loins, the sight of his hairy genitals, and it was with great delight, she shot her tongue in and out of his hot behind.

"Ohhhhh ... uhhhhhh," he groaned, twisting and writhing on the bed as she licked away.


"Yes, yes, suck it!" he begged her, and she let her tongue trail out of his anus, grabbing his penis suddenly, and he quivered so much, he knew he couldn't continue to let her lick him for long if he was going to stab her behind.

"That's enough ... that's enough!" he panted excitedly, "Get your mouth off it. I want to fuck your ass!"

Millie rolled over on her back, and drew her legs up, spreading them. Emmett went to get some Vaseline, and began rubbing it all over the head of his penis. Next, he rubbed some around her hot behind, and then he knelt behind her drawn up legs, pressing his hands down on her thighs.

It was a predicament. Her ass looked tempting but he wanted to fuck her first, just to warm up.

That was one of the things she loved about Emmett. He'd introduced her to so many new exciting things she'd never done before. She'd had plenty of lovers, before she got married. Still, most of the fucking she'd done had been fairly traditional. But with Emmett there was always something different and wild.

"My hot little wife," he chuckled.

He moved over her again and she gazed at his muscular chest and thick neck. He wasn't very tall, but she didn't care about that. He was stocky and solid with big hands and muscular thighs.

He hovered over her and rubbed his cock-head up and down her quivering slit. She draped her legs over his shoulders while he speared his dick inside her cooz.

She came at once. Her cunt spasmed the moment his shaft rasped against her clit. He fucked her with long lazy strokes of his dick and made her come a second time before he stopped thrusting.

"Let me eat' you again," she panted, scrambling around and kneeling at his feet.

He folded his arms under his head and gazed at the lushly sexy woman. She sucked his toes into her mouth. She lapped her tongue from one toe to the other and nibbled and licked his feet. Then she moved to his ankles and ran little kisses up his calves to his knees.

She drooled saliva over his balls and licked it up with slow laps of her tongue. She squeezed the base of his dick and sucked his balls into her mouth.

He humped his ass up off the bed and shut his eyes. She knew what he wanted and she gave it to him. She closed her lush wet lips over his massive cockhead and licked up the jizz in his slit. She polished his silken knob with her lips and tongue and then sucked his entire cockshaft into her throat.

"Fuck, what a mouth!" he grunted.

He grabbed her head now and pulled her mouth firmly over his fuckpole. His veins throbbed against her tongue and she felt his jizz dance in his balls.

He came then, a thick gob of sweet spunk hitting the roof of her mouth. She swallowed it down and opened her jaws wide to accept the rest of his huge load.

She clamped her lips over his cockhead and sucked the milk out of his nuts. When she'd drained him dry, he fell back against the pillows. She waited until he fell asleep and then she quietly rose up from the bed and slipped into a robe. She was still thinking about Max and his sore back. He could be laid up for a week ...

Chapter 3 Millie

Much as she exuded an aura of worldliness, Millie was a home body. She was the domestic type -- she liked to cook, she did crosswords, and she had a flower garden. She was bored to tears. She was on the fleshy side, almost 40, with an ample bosom. Her bottom cheeks were a bit too plump, as she like to point it out to her son, making sure he noticed it.

She had needs, persistent needs, that she did not want to mention. Max was simply too young to appreciate, or understand, why her privates had an odor, and why she spent so much time in the bathroom. Between baking a casserole, which didn't take much time, and grocery shopping, she spent most of her time lying on the bed, diddling her prominent clit with her right hand, while she had her left hand up her rose hole.

Max was on his stomach on the bed. Except for a towel draped across his behind he was naked, and facing her, his head resting on his folded arms.

"Mom," he said. "That hot bath helped a bit, but I think I'm still gonna be really sore tomorrow."

Millie looked at her boy's handsome face, then at the towel covering his lean, muscular ass. She knew what was trapped between his belly and the mattress cover and her cunt began to throb and dribble. Then her clit poked its head against the panty material binding her wet crotch. She knew her will was weakening.

"Would -- would you like me to rub your back a bit?" she asked softly.

Max's eyes met hers briefly, then dropped; he nodded. "Yeah," he said softly, "maybe that'll help ..."

Eagerly, the hot-assed mother sat beside her scheming son and began kneading his shoulders. Max groaned with mingled pleasure and anticipation, and she could actually see his tense muscles relaxing under her massaging fingers. She worked her way down his spine, slowly, until she was at the edge of the towel. She was hesitant about going lower, but she didn't want to return to his shoulders.

"How's this?" she asked in a strange voice, compromising by slipping her hands to Max's ribs and then to his hips.

Gradually, she became aware that Max's ass was moving, and she carefully studied him. Yes, his ass was lifting and dropping ever so slightly -- hunching, poking his prick into the sheet! Her son was actually fucking the bed with his naked prick while she was with him!

The thought of that beautiful, massive cock, eager to squirt its load of hot cum erased the last vestige of her self-control; Her hands returned to his lower back, then slowly slid under the towel to squeeze his bare ass.

"Oh, yeah," Max groaned as his mother squeezed and pushed against his asscheeks. "That feels great, Mom!"

Millie saw his legs slowly part, and felt him lift his ass to meet her hands. She cupped both of Max's asscheeks in her strong hands, squeezing and rubbing them, and pushing down gently in time to his fucking movements. And as she helped him, neither of them noticed that their movements were becoming more noticeable, that Max was fucking faster, and Millie was pushing his ass harder into the mattress.