Totally Randomr

Story Info
New App Gamifies Hookups.
3k words
4.15
5.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel bit her lip and tapped her phone nervously on her leg, completely unsure of what she wanted to do. Ten minutes ago she had finally beaten the final matching level on "Randmr Go", and she had been ecstatic, the other bus riders startled by her jumping up from her seat and pumping her arms in the air in celebration. Randmr Go was her and all her friend's favorite mobile game, and as far as she knew only Tori had gotten anywhere near as far along as she had. This was some serious bragging rights.

Randmr Go had been the talk of all the girls in the office for weeks now. The rumor was that it had been a joke when it launched, and the app developer was just some horny geek that was trying to prove to his friends that people would play any kind of terrible matching game, as long as there was a unique hook. He had, though, accidentally created a fantastic game. Sure it was mostly a rip off of other popular games from several different mobile genres, but every little game feature it cloned, it cloned very well, and it had found a unique gameplay hook that had made it the talk of the mobile gaming crowd. In order to get more plays, you had to track down other players of your gender or sexual preference and trade tokens. So what started as a silly bubble popping game, quickly turned into a scavenger hunt across the city for other players who would leave an Augmented Reality trail to their location. After a quick interaction, you would rate the encounter, trade tokens, and then you'd have another week's worth of play time and you would move on to the next phase in the game.

Mel was nervous now because she knew she had just beaten all of the core game modes. She had popped all of the bubbles, she had matched all of the muffins, and she had saved all of the puffins. She had served the diner patrons, organized the candy, and now she had finished the hardest part: one hundred levels of matching body parts based on various skin tones. Trying to distinguish a Spanish dick from a Colombian or a Brazilian on level 100 had been hard, but after dozens of tries this last week on her bus ride home from work she had finally done it. Now she knew that the final content, the last section that promised to be even more engrossing and addicting than any of the previous others was going to be locked behind the most extreme of the scavenger interactions. Even Tori, the only other girl she knew who had gotten close, and who was even more addicted to the game than her, had sounded hesitant about moving forward.

The first set of scavenger meetups had been pretty simple. She got location clues, and she would wander around the designated area while watching her phone, following the AR paths that would pop up until she ran into a guy who was also playing the game. Then they would move their phones close together, and the game would make a chiming sound and award them both tokens for further play. The next couple of rounds slowly increased the difficulty. After the first few rounds you now needed first silver, and then gold tokens, and those required a successful interaction with the other player and a rating from them. The higher the rating, the more regular tokens, and then you could convert bunches of the regular tokens into silver or gold. The locations would also change, moving from a park or a public library to a bar or a club. Then you had to actually talk with the person the first time, and then let them another buy you a drink the second, and then eventually you had to dance together.

At one of the final hunts Mel had gone in with Tori to a club, and she was pretty sure she saw Tori give her scavenger partner a handjob back behind the pool tables, just to ensure that she got her 5-stars and a maximum rating. That was what was making Mel nervous now. She knew it was escalating, and she had enjoyed it all so far, but she wasn't sure she could keep going. She also wasn't sure she wouldn't, though, because to her surprise she had already gone further than she had ever imagined she would. She hadn't done anything totally crazy, but at one of her meetups she had traded numbers with the really cute guy the game had matched her with, and the next night she had met him again on her own and ended up going home with him. He was hot, and he was fun, and the pretext of the hookup being all about the game had been perfect. They had gotten drunk, danced, and then enjoyed each other all over his tiny apartment, but the premise had kept it casual and fun and let them both let their hair down.

Mel reluctantly set her phone down and decided she needed to be done, though. The dates were fun, but she'd seen the escalations coming and she'd heard rumors. The final phase of the game required 5 platinum tokens to reach. Every player started with one, but they were impossible to get in any of the early modes. This made them valuable. Very valuable. Nobody was going to part with one for just a quick drink, or even a quick kiss. Even trading a phone number wasn't going to cut it. So Mel put her phone away and stared out of the window of the bus, wishing she didn't live 90 minutes and two transfers away from her job.

Ten minutes later her phone dinged. She had planned on leaving it in her bag for the entire rest of the trip, but she still had 30 minutes to go, and she was going crazy with boredom already. So she pulled the phone out, hoping for some message that would let her engage and pass the time, but it was the game. Randmr Go had a mission for her, one that would open up access to the first of the three platinum tokens she needed to reach the end-game, and unlimited play in the Randmr Go+ mode. She hesitated again for a second, and looked back out the window of the bus. That sealed it for her, she couldn't just sit here looking at industrial parks and highway barriers any longer. So she opened the prompt.

Randmr Go launched and immediately presented her with a consent form. The next encounters would involve acts that would require her full buy-in and consent to continue. Her heart raced, and her mind spun with a thousand different scenarios. What was she getting herself into? She looked up from her phone again just in time to see a sports car blow past the bus, the top down, and two occupants laughing as they drove past, obviously having fun. She looked back down and immediately pressed "Accept" on the consent form. The game then sent her a map location, and some simple directions. She would be going to a nature trail near her apartment.

The last 20 minutes of the bus ride went agonizingly slow, but at least they were on time, and Mel got off the bus in the waning hour of sunlight, her phone pulsing a direction arrow and map beacon to her designated meet point. Thankfully she always changed into yoga pants and tennis shoes for her ride home, so she decided she was as ready as she was going to be, and she slung her bag over her shoulder and started the hike to the trail. She knew it pretty well, she walked her roommate's dog there often, and fifteen minutes later she was hiking up, looking at her phone for the exact spot.

Randmr Go led her quite a ways up the trail and well into the empty public space, veering her off onto a less used trail that wound up a hill about half a mile in. When she reached the map marker, the game then switched to AR mode and gave her a visually assisted route to follow. She wandered off the path a short distance, down a small dip, and then was presented with a huge evergreen bush. Mel was confused at first, as the phone had her walking into the bush itself, but when she got close she realized why: it had a solid layer of leaves on the outside, but the inside was mostly open space. She easily pushed her way through the back of the bush, and then the phone guided her to the edge of the leaf barrier, and then told her to wait. Mel sat her bag down and sat on it, making herself comfortable and wondering what was going to happen.

Just a few minutes later she found out. She heard someone approach and mumbling to themselves, obviously a little confused as well by their phone's directions and the bush. After a minute of the person wandering around the front of the bush Mel heard him sigh and say, "Okay, whatever..." as they moved up near the bush. Then right in front of Mel's face a dick poked through the leaves, pointed right at her. She jumped a little at the sight, letting out a little yelp, which then turned into an "oooohhh." It was a cute enough, if not spectacular cock, and she was pretty sure what needed to happen for her to earn that first platinum token.

She reached out slowly and wrapped her hand around the mystery cock, and started to stroke it slowly, building up her courage a little in the process. The cock's owner immediately let out a little moan of his own, and that made Mel smile and speed up a little. He was already rocking his hips along the motion of her hand, but she decided she didn't want to rub him raw, so she shifted herself up onto her knees and quickly swallowed the cock head, working it around in her mouth to pick up spit, and then pulling back so that she could rub her hand over the head and lube it up. Once sufficiently coated, she went back to stroking and pull on the shaft while she put her mouth back on the head and began to suck and bob in rhythm with her hand motions. Just a couple minutes in she knew she had the guy, as he started panting and moaning and bucking his hips. She just held her mouth and hand still as he fucked her face, pushing in and out on his own until he finally clinched up and went rigid. Mel knew what was coming, but couldn't think of anything else to do, so she just pushed her mouth even further onto his cock as he erupted and filled her mouth and throat with his cum.

When he had finally stopped throbbing and had pulsed the last of his seed into her throat she sat back down on her bag and smiled while swallowing, using her finger to clean up what had spilled out around her lips and wiping it on a leaf. Then her phone dinged, and she looked down on the ground to where she had dropped it, and saw Randmr Go notifying her that she had earned the highest possible 5 starts for the encounter, and she had been granted her first platinum token. This had Mel squealing and bouncing on her bag in excitement. Her first platinum, AND the game immediately gave her more play time.

Mel immediately jumped into the game and started the first level of the final game mode, what appeared to be an excellently done clone of Flappy Birds, but where the titular bird was, well, a tit. She quickly completed the first level, but was then surprised when the game sent her another notification. Thanks to the 5 starts she had several days worth of play time now, so at first she was confused as to why it would be stopping her after just one more level. But she wasn't getting stopped, she was just being notified that another meet was on the way if she chose to stay and earn more platinum. She didn't even hesitate this time and accepted the meet, then settled down into the next few levels of the Flappy Tits.

Two more times over the next hour she would hear a rustling in the bush and then a dick would suddenly push through the leaves and be presented to her. Two more times she shifted back onto her knees and inhaled the cock before her. The first of the two she really wanted to see more of after it was done, and hoped there was some way to look him up from within the game. Mel didn't find dicks particularly pretty, but this one was about as nice as they came, clean and thick, with a huge mushroom head and veins that popped and rippled in her hand as he came in her mouth. The second was the biggest she'd ever actually touched, much less sucked on, and while it was a challenge to get it very far in her mouth, the added attention to his balls with her other hand while she sucked his head for all she was worth generated the third load she had swallowed that evening. In the process she received her second and third platinums, as well as two more 5 star ratings. All told she now had several weeks of play time unlocked, which should be plenty to finish the ninety four levels she had left in this game mode.

Mel was in heaven as she sat there on her bag, in the bush, clearing levels 1 through 6, while she absently licked her lips, getting fresh little tastes of cum every time she did. The whole experience had been both surreal and fun, and she was glad she had taken the jump and dove head first into this round of the hunt. Almost an hour had passed, though, when she realized she was not getting any more prompts. Mildly disappointed that she couldn't get her final platinum right then, she went ahead and gathered her bag up and started the hike back to her apartment. Just a block from her destination, though, a new prompt chimed on her phone, and her breath caught as she read it:

"Congratulations on your success in the game so far. Are you ready now for the final challenge? The one that will move you to the top of the leaderboard, and unlock unlimited play, as well as the ability to bestow platinum on whoever you desire?"

Mel quickly hit the "Accept" button, and then a second prompt appeared:

"In 5 minutes you will be met by an Uber Black. Get in, and you will be taken to an apartment in the city. There you will have a chance to earn your final Platinum Token. No names, no strings, just sex. Earn 5 stars, and the final Platinum is yours."

Mel's immediate reaction was excitement, but then she looked down at herself, seeing the yoga pants covered in dirt and twigs, muddy feet, and she was sure her face was a wild mess from both the activity, and from pushing her way through the middle of a bush. She wavered for a moment on going back in and rejecting the acceptance for the final encounter, but as she was getting ready to do so, a black Mercedes pulled up to her. She paused for only a second, and then she decided she was going to see this all the way through, and she opened the door and got in.

The driver was a professional, and he clearly had no idea what was going on, so Mel politely chatted with him as he drove her in perfect air conditioned comfort back into the city. Near downtown he pulled up to what looked like a condo building for young professionals and let her out. As soon as she approached the front door her phone chimed, and the game prompted her with a passcode for the door keypad, and apartment number: 1138.

Several times on the way up the elevator, and then while walking down the hall on floor 11 Mel got cold feet. Several times she hesitated and thought about turning back, but by the time she was at the door of 1138 she realized she was wet. Really really wet. The whole evening had been a blur of craziness, of her doing things she'd never imagined she would. Especially for a video game. She quickly ran her hand down the front of her yoga pants, felt the heat, though, and decided to heck with it, it was her turn. So she knocked.

Almost immediately it was answered and opened up to reveal a man in his early 30's, around six foot, and dark, with a sexy thick happy trail and a nicely groomed chest. He wasn't gorgeous, but he was mostly fit, and definitely clean, as he had just gotten out of the shower and was standing there in nothing but a towel.

"Welcome to the final boss," he said as he smiled, "I've been watching your progress. You're the best player out there for sure."

Mel looked him up and down, smiled and bit her lip a little, and then stepped forward and pushed a single finger into his chest, pushing him back into the apartment. The door swung closed behind them, and she kept pushing him, slowly working him backwards into the living room. When they got to the couch, she pushed hard with both hands and he fell back onto the couch sitting, his towel flying open to reveal an already hard cock, standing up at attention and clearly ready to go. Mel stood in front of him, turned around, and started peeling down her pants, the wet spot of excitement visible. She reached between her legs and grabbed his cock, holding it pointing straight up as she squatted down and slide him in her, reverse cowgirl.

"Damn right I'm the best at this," she said as she looked back at him over her shoulder and groaned.