Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Careful, I'm a little sore," I managed to say.

"Let me make it better," Marge said as she slid her mouth around and down my semi erection. Her warm saliva felt good on my damaged skin. "You taste wonderful this morning," Marge said as she continued to tease my cock with her mouth and tongue.

She climbed on the bed and prepared to mount me. "Careful, please," I begged.

She slid down on me and we moved together slowly, in contrast to last night's orgy with Sona. I came and a few minutes later so did Marge.

"Isn't that a good way to wake up?" she asked.

"The best," I said.

Later, over coffee in the kitchen, we talked about Sona. Marge told me she had driven Sona home last night, a little after midnight. She said Sona was as animated and happy as she had ever seen her but had managed to put a lid on it by the time she reached home. Her intended met them and the door and Marge spent a few minutes relating her and Soma's fictional evening to him.

In the next few months, things calmed down considerably. I have relationships with four beautiful women. They've become friends and can be seen in twos and threes occasionally in the bar. On occasion the five of us go to dinner together. I'm sure we attract attention. A single guy and four beautiful women with a wide range of ages. Sona is the youngest, at twenty. Linda is in her late twenties. I'm thirty-six and Monica is forty-four. Marge surprised everyone when she admitted she was seventy-two. My guess observers think we're just some folks who work together out for a business dinner.

Marge divorced her husband. We live in a community property state so she was entitled to half of everything he had. She continues to live in the house. It will be sold and the proceeds split evenly when, and if, she leaves. Her half of the investments was considerably more than she imagined and she gets a five figure monthly stipend to cover the cost of running the house and paying the servants.

Sona disappeared about a week after our outing. Her keeper couldn't find her but I'm not sure he looked very hard. The rumor is he went back to India to reclaim his dowry. Sona now lives in Marge's guesthouse.

Monica still works at the bar and shares an apartment with Linda. I noticed them leaning close together, and whispering, over the bar the other day. I'm sure they're up to no good. I can hardly wait. They let me take the lead about who and where I meet with them but I know they've worked out a schedule themselves. I have no misconception about who's in charge.

Finally, I've given up my admiration for earrings.