Touch It

Info
And I'll Cum For You [F4F]
214 words
17.1k
9
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only technical note I'm going to mention this time is a stop/restart about a minute in. I guess I bumped my phone, whatever happened wasn't done manually or purposely.

I think this is more biological than technical, but I am so sorry that you may hear my stomach growling throughout this audio. My mic is way too sensitive, both blessing and bane. I was horny and hungry and one of them had to come first. You've got to have priorities, baby 😉. I swear the growling didn't start until I dropped my pants or I would have eaten first. Once the pants are off though, the pussy takes precedence lol.

I really, really just needed to release and I wanted you with me. I held this one longer than I should have but finding the time and privacy with all of the stressful Thanksgiving holiday activity has been a challenge. I had to seize the opportunity when it presented itself. I also speak a little more in this audio because someone sweetly inspired me to and I wanted to acknowledge that. My voice starts kind of low and rough but it smooths out and softens further in.

Just so you know, I ate when I was finished. Maxed out the appetite during 😄.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Pleasure_Paragon
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

SilkSylph,

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the follow. ☺️ I'm so glad that you like my audios and my voice. I'm still figuring things out and trying to get comfortable but there will be more and I hope you stick around for it. 💋

SilkSylphSilkSylphover 1 year ago

Thank you to whoever encouraged you to speak more. Your voice is so sexy. <3 Would love to hear it more. Keep up the good work.

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

edgeanddenial,

Thank you, always a pleasure to get feedback from you, it makes me smile. It turns me on to turn you on so if I've done that I've happily achieved my goal. If you do something about that wetness, make sure you eat something first 😉.

edgeanddenialedgeanddenialover 1 year ago

ohh this was so hot, hearing you pleasure yourself so well and cumming like that... god it got me so wet

Pleasure_ParagonPleasure_Paragonover 1 year agoAuthor

H. -Texas,

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement. I'm happy to hear that you enjoy my audios and I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I do hope that the future brings you more opportunities to seize if that's what you desire. Stay safe, I hear there's nasty weather coming your way.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Finger Jockey I ride my fingers.in Audio
Midday Playtime Got horny suddenly and had to pleasure myself!in Audio
Pussy Fingering and Slapping Listen as I moan, finger, and slap my pussy.in Audio
An O For Stress Relief [F4F] It Had To Be Done.in Audio
Your Good Girl Sexy AJ is at it again.in Audio
More Stories