Touch Me Deeper

Story Info
My wife, Eileen and I play, leading to another video.
8.5k words
4.28
25.5k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Touch Me" and builds on events in that story. You don't have to read that one first to appreciate this one, but it gives context to the story. And it's hot in its own right. This sequel does not include cuckold or wife sharing. But, if you hate stories of wife sharing, don't read the series. Please feel free to rate as you see fit, and comment if you feel so moved. But please keep comments pertinent to the writing. If you have issues with the subject matter and only want to rant about it in the comments, keep them to yourself. ffm, fm, fisting, squirt

All participants are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. All fictional characters are over the age of 18.

*

Well, our lives changed after that day I watched my wife fuck on a porn video set. She became a wild woman at home in bed. We spent almost all of our free time together. We enjoyed each other. Not just the sex, but just being together. It was like our relationship was new again. She stopped harping on me, I stopped ignoring her. We just enjoyed being together, whether going out for the day running errands, or out for dinner and a movie, or dancing. There was no one but each other.

In the back of my mind, I wondered why we had gotten to the point we had when she started making lesbian pornographic movies. When I asked her about it, she said she didn't want to continue making the videos as she had only done it out of frustration and boredom, and because it was a something she shouldn't do and she got a thrill out of doing it in secret. Now that I knew about it, that aspect was gone. Now we rocked and rolled in bed more than when we were newlyweds, and we quickly fell into our comfortable routine. I couldn't help wondering though.

One day while we were recuperating in bed, both our bodies covered in sweat and cum leaking from her pussy, I asked her if she missed shooting the videos or making it with her porn star friend Eileen. At first, she was quiet, then she timidly said, "Maybe a little. But not Ron. I never fantasized about him, and I still don't. But Eileen...well, she's different."

I had to agree that Eileen was something different. My wife's friend was a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman. I suggested that maybe she could get together with Eileen again for some more videos, but she dismissed it entirely. "I love you. I only did that while we weren't getting along. But now that I know you love me, you're all I need."

"But what if I wanted you to do it again?"

"What do you mean?"

"Honey, I was never so turned on as when I watched you and Eileen enjoying each other the way you did. I know she turns you on, she sure does me."

"And you wouldn't be jealous?"

"Only if I couldn't be there to see it, or maybe participate." She seemed to consider my words for a moment, then turned away, and didn't say another word about it for the rest of the night. I thought I had upset her and resolved to drop the issue.

The next day, I came home from a typical day of work to find the house lit by candlelight and soft music playing on the stereo. I was intrigued, assuming that she had planned an erotic evening for us. I noticed a trail of women's clothing heading from the living room to the bedroom, and I began to follow it. Then I realized about halfway down the hallway that there were too many articles of clothing for one woman, and as I opened the door, I realized why. My wife was laid out on the bed covered in a sheen of sweat, gasping for breath and her hands grasped handfuls of hair on the head that was between her legs. That head belonged to Eileen, whose ass was high in the air and I could see the moisture seeping from her inflamed lips. She must have been doing an excellent job of eating out my wife because soon she was arching her back, curling her toes and grunting loudly. I watched from the door for a moment as Eileen licked and kissed her way up my wife's torso until they shared a sensual kiss. It was then that they noticed me.

"Mmmm," my wife murmured, "we were going to wait for you, but we got too hot anticipating this. We just had to start without you." She had a lusty grin on her face as she said this.

"Yeah," said Eileen as she turned to me, her face shining with my wife's pussy juice, "but it's good you're here. We need someone to work the camera." She gestured to the foot of the bed and there, on a tripod, was a brand new video camera with its 'record' light flashing. They had recorded themselves. Eileen turned and began passionately kissing my wife again while I moved to the end of the bed and took the camera off the tripod. I carried the camera to the action and began to record the two as they rolled over and my wife began to chew lovingly on Eileen's ample breasts and nipples. They rose to the occasion by turning into turgid dark points of flesh, but the neat thing was that the whole areola also began to swell. They formed like small breasts on top of the breast itself. Real big and real dark. Eileen reached up and began to pull roughly on her nipples with her hand as my wife began to descend town her belly licking and kissing the whole way.

I zoomed in as she split Eileen's labia with her fingers, drawing a small rush of pussy fluid from within her as they parted to reveal her treasures. I wished the video camera could pick up smells because being so close I could smell the sweetness of Eileen's intoxicating pussy. My wife was similarly affected as she ran her tongue up and down the slit with a satisfied sigh. Eileen slowly gyrated her hips in tempo with the action of my wife's tongue on her clit. My wife slowly inserted a finger into the wet pussy and began sawing it in and out, picking up tempo as she did it. Eileen really responded to that be bucking her hips up and down to try to draw more of the finger into her sucking pussy. "More! More!" she groaned as a second finger snaked its way in beside the first, sawing in and out and pulling the meaty lips with them. Then a third began to stretch the pussy open. Eileen was like a woman possessed, her hips were almost a blur as she gyrated on the bed. My wife had the hardest time keeping her tongue on her clit.

Eileen's pussy was sucking more of my wife's fingers deep into her pussy. Four of them now stretched her open when her orgasm hit. She shrieked and threw her head back as her body stopped in mid-spasm. After she began to come down, my wife let her hand gently slip from her gaping pussy.

"Wow," said my wife. "You really opened up."

"Hmm, Roger can do that to a woman." She said of her regular porn star partner. My wife probably still had memories of being stuffed by his huge prick. She hadn't even seen him since that one day of filming, but evidently Eileen and he got together regularly. "I've never felt so full than when his prick is buried deep inside me."

I backed up and turned off the camera as my wife turned and noticed the large tent in my pants. "I see something I can use," she said with a grin as she crawled catlike across the bed to grab my belt. After wrenching my pants down she had my steel hard prick in her mouth in record time, sucking and using a gentle, soft chewing motion that really gets me going. I handed the camera to Eileen as I lay back on the bed before my knees buckled under me. She picked up filming as my wife took me deep into her throat, twisting her head back and forth as she really got into it. Her hand was working the shaft as she pulled her head back to the crown, then she drove down, taking more and more into her throat. I could tell she wanted to get me off quick because she was really going after my nut.

Eileen captured the whole thing on tape, moving from the head of the bed to the foot, zooming in on my prick as my wife's mouth slid up and down. Her nipples were still quite large, and I watched her sneak a hand down to her snatch for a quick rub now and again as she filmed. I knew I couldn't hold out for long as my cock continued to swell under my wife's ministrations. I felt the first surges of my orgasm tickle my balls and a told my wife, "I'm going to cum!" She then opened her throat and took my cock down to the balls. I felt the heat of her throat as it worked my cock like a milking machine. Finally, she pulled off and allowed the first jet of my cum fire like a missile and hit her in the face. She then swooped down and swallowed the rest of my load like it was honey as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Eileen captured the whole scene on tape, and I heard her gasp. Her fingers were flying over her clit in a blur as an orgasm wracked her body. The video would be interesting to watch as the camera jerked in time with her orgasm. Her body was flushed, and her nipples stood out in excitement. Her hair cascaded down half covering her face as the camera began to slip from her hand. She had a wanton look like a woman possessed of one thing, sex. I have never fucked anyone outside my marriage and never really wanted to until now. Oh sure, I looked at a hot young girl and could well see myself sliding my throbbing cock into her hot quim, but it never went beyond a passing fancy. Watching Eileen get herself off by watching my nut put a little more steel in my shaft. My wife reached over and grabbed the camera as Eileen's continuous cum took control of her whole being. She dropped onto her back and spread her legs wide to give her hands better access.

My wife turned the camera on Eileen and zoomed in on her gaping pussy. Her bright red, meaty lips spread out like a butterfly under the fingers of her left hand as her right hands worked her oversized clit. It was so big it looked like the head of a small cock sitting on top of her long labia. Those lips looked like they could stretch three or four inches when pulled. Moisture was nearly pouring from her as her fingers dived deep within her. I crawled over to her, and I could smell the musk from her cunt. She seemed oblivious as I took a deep breath and savored the fragrance. I looked at my wife who was busy filming. She smiled at me. I took that as a positive indication and stuck my tongue into Eileen's pussy. It was sweet and tangy, like salted caramels. After savoring that small taste, I dove in like a starving man and swirled my tongue around her huge, inflamed clit. She gasped in both surprise and reaction to my tongue on her clit as her hands immediately grabbed my head by the hair, pulling me harder against her pussy. She tasted far sweeter than I would ever have guessed. Even better than my wife, though I would never admit that to her. It was like sucking honeysuckle on a summer day. Hot, wet and sweet. She rocked her hips dragging her cunt over my tongue, mouth and even my nose as my tongue painted a swatch from her clit to the rosebud of her asshole.

I reached up to finger her, and her pussy nearly sucked my digit deep inside like a vacuum cleaner. She moaned hoarsely as I sawed my finger roughly in and out of her pussy, coating it thoroughly with her juices. I opened my mouth wide and began chewing softly on her mons, paying particular attention to her clit. It got even bigger and stood up like a little dick. I started bobbing my head on her, probably looking like I was sucking her cock. I inserted another finger into her pussy and began twisting them as I went. I had never felt this way before; this hungry.

When I went down on my wife, I was tender and gentle. I somehow knew that she preferred it that way. But now, with Eileen, I wanted to attack that sweet pussy. I wanted to own it, to control it, to devour it entirely. I leaned back and watched my fingers go in and out. Her pussy was bright red and fully distended. I used my other hand to separate the lips and found them quite elastic. I began to stretch them, curious to see how far they would go. Using the two fingers that were already in play, I used two others on my other hand to alternately probe her pussy. Then I put all four in at the same time. It was incredible watching her pussy open up.

My wife watched in awe as I continued my ministrations. Eileen was jerking her hips trying to get something back into her stretched open pussy, and I was all too happy to oblige. I remember reading about women who could take a whole fist into their pussy, and I wondered if Eileen was such a woman. No time like now to find out, I said to myself. I closed my fingers into a point and rolled my knuckles around her flowing pussy, coating them with her copious juices. Then I inserted all five fingers at once and pushed slowly in. Her lips spread over my fingers as my hand entered. When the lips reached my knuckles, I felt resistance and began to back out. I looked up at my wife who was watching wide-eyed. I know she had never seen anything like it before and she almost looked scared. Eileen was groaning with lust, "Please, don't stop! Put it back in, please...now..inside...ohhhhh." I watched my wife's face as I began to twist my hand as I pushed it back inside.

My wife brought her face to within inches of Eileen's stretched, stuffed pussy. She began to flick her tongue out to touch Eileen's erect clit as I steadily pushed and turned my fist. Finally, after pushing and pulling her pussy, her lips slipped over my knuckles, and my fist slid easily into her cunt. "Hunhhnn, hunnhhhnn," Eileen moaned, jerking her head from side to side as she clutched a pillow tightly in her hands. I joined my wife in licking the clit as I fucked Eileen's pussy with my fist. "AHHHHH!!!!" Eileen nearly screamed as her orgasm started to take hold of her. She started yelling even louder. "Ahhhhhh! Fuck me! Deeper!" It was like she was sucking my hand even deeper into her pussy. "Fuck me with your fist! Aaaaahhhh! I'm about to come!" I felt her pussy clenching my hand and then opening even wider, drawing my hand deeper, past the wrist. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was almost like her pussy was trying to eat me, fist first. I had never seen a woman take something so large into her womb, not even the sight of Roger's huge cock piling into my wife was as erotic as this. I felt the juices of her pussy swirling around my hand and arm as her orgasm drenched the bed and my arm.

After her orgasm subsided, I slowly withdrew my hand, and I watched her as her pussy remained open so wide, I swore I could see her cervix. The walls of her cunt were bright red and shiny from the copious amount of juices. She gingerly closed her legs, and her pussy also closed. I was still in awe as she curled up into a ball and immediately dozed off. My wife and I looked at each other, the lust smoldering in our eyes. We knew Eileen was down for the count, but the scene we had just witnessed left our fires stoked. We moved off the bed so as not to wake Eileen, and headed for the living room. We didn't make it, though.

Once we cleared the door to the bedroom, my wife grabbed me, spun me around, slammed my back against the wall, and began to suck my tongue into her mouth as her hands found my hard-on. She had never been so insistent in her desire. Before I knew what was happening, I was flat on my back, and she was jumping up and down on my hard cock, throwing her head around, her hair flying all over the place, her hands clawing my chest as I pulled on her hard nipples. Her cunt was so wet it made sloshing sounds as her hips slapped against mine. She was grunting with each thrust in a hoarse voice and surprising me with a string of vile language that I had never heard from her before.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard....unhnnnn....so hard and deep....ohhhhhhh...I need it deep inside.....hard cock deep in my pussy.... oh...oh...oh. God! I need to cum.....make me cum so hard!" She cried as she fucked me. She picked up her hips and slammed them down. "Fuck," slam, "me!" Slam. "Fuck," slam, "me!" Slam. "Fuck," slam, "me!"

After fisting Eileen and now this, I couldn't hold out very long, so I was blissfully happy when she started cumming violently. She slapped her hips down really hard and jerked them as her pussy clenched my cock so tight I thought it might rip it off.

"Here I come! I'm going to.....AAAAAAHGHHHHHHHH!" She threw her head back and hollered to the heavens announcing her bliss.

That drove me over the edge, and I painted the inside of her pussy with a gallon of cum. As I shot my load, she came. Hard. Her pussy was pulsing and sucking the cum from my cock, but then it happened. She squirted. She sprayed her cum all over my cock, my hips, and my thighs. While we both knew she could squirt, this was the first time she had squirted from intercourse. Usually, I brought her off with my fingers and tongue. We were both soaking wet from our combined cum. After her spasms eased, she leaned forward and lay on me with my cock still inside her pussy and kissed me gingerly as she came down from her intense orgasm. I looked to my side and saw pussy juice dripping down the walls.

With wobbly legs, we made our way back to bed and curled up next to Eileen. Three spent, sexually exhausted people covered in sweat and cum and loving every minute of it. As I dozed off, I tried to imagine a more satisfying sexual encounter, and couldn't.

The next day, I woke up to find Eileen gone, and my wife in the kitchen. The sound of bacon frying filled the house, and I realized how hungry I was. I was lying in cum-soaked sheets, and covered in dried cum; hers, mine and ours. I sighed, and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and headed for the shower. After, I walked into the kitchen wrapped in a towel to see my wife standing naked in front of the stove. She looked hot, even doing something as domestic as cooking. I walked up and slipped my arms around her, and held her while I kissed the back of her neck. "Mmmm, smells good," I said.

"Thanks. It's almost ready."

"Where's Eileen?"

"She was gone when I woke up," she answered. "I guess she had a shoot or something this morning."

"Well, it's Saturday, so I'm all yours for the day. What do you want to do?"

She gave me a look that started stiffening my pecker. "I think I can come up with something," she giggled at me. "But first breakfast. We'll need our energy!"

We ate and performed the simple domestic chores that most married couples relegate to the weekend. But once the chores were done, we sat down on the couch to do some serious necking. It was then that the doorbell rang.

My wife got up to answer it, first wagging her tight ass in my face as she did so. At the door, Eileen was wearing a smart business suit and had her hair done up in style. She looked like a businesswoman out on a professional call; nothing like the wild woman who begged for my fist to be buried in her pussy the night before. I thought she might be back for more of the same, and I was more than ready to provide it for her. Then I saw the man behind her. It was the director of the films that Eileen and my wife made. I had clued him in on how to get my wife to allow Ron to fuck her.

My wife stepped aside, and they came in, all smiles and chatting like neighbors. I was curious about why they were here when in came Roger. He was Eileen's porno stud, and I remembered the image of his huge cock driving deep inside my wife that last day of filming before she quit. I could only wonder what was about to happen!!

"Eileen?" My wife's face was twisted in confusion.

"Hey. I was telling Reggie, here, about our party last night. I even showed him the video, but it was crap. Way too shaky to truly appreciate the artistry of what we did. He wanted to see it himself."

"Hon," Reggie, the director, grabbed her hands in his, "from what Eileen told me, that was cinematic beauty! I've been looking for something new." He waved his arms as if punctuating his words with his hands. "Something hot. Something with 'Wow.' I want to see it happen. I want to capture it. I want to put it out there for the world to see and celebrate."