Touch of the Infinite Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If he can't wake up and he can't pass out, please God, just let him die! He can't do this! He can't have a fucking baby!

Wave after wave of pain washes over Ash as his muscles contract, trying to push whatever has welled to life within his womb out of his body and it seems to stretch on like that into forever -- he can't judge time accurately, not that he ever could in a dream... Or at least, in what he prays to a God that he doesn't believe in is just a dream.

The weight pressing down on Ash's inside is unbearable, and he struggles to get his pants off -- struggles to make a clear path to push that thing out of him. His knees fall to the side once he's free from his clothing and the cool air feels almost good. Instincts urge him to push and Ash doesn't fight against them...

Something moves further down and somehow, he feels the ring of his cervix dilating, opening to make room for the thing inside of him to come out. He feels something push through it, feels it stretch that tiny hole wide and feels it shoving its way down into his cunt. Another contraction smashes into Ash, causing his entire body to bear down on it. Just... a little more.

He feels the pain beginning to fade. Feels darkness beginning to press in at the edges of his vision and feels a trace of relief. He must be dying, he knew there was no way his body could handle this... Everything is getting blurry...

Another push and a darkness even deeper than the shadows around Ash start to spill from between his spread legs -- flowing in inky waves onto the floor.

"OH GOD--" He knows that darkness, he knows that shadow!

When it had raped him in the diner had it gotten him pregnant somehow, despite the fact that there were no ovaries to supply an egg and no uterus for it to implant in?

Had it impregnated him with itself?!

Ash's voice is a choked sob. "PLEASE--"

Another contraction. He bears down again, screaming. He doesn't want to see that thing come out of him -- can't stand the idea of having a child with that darkness...

When his body tightens again, the darkness comes pouring out of Ash's body in a great flood -- stretching his hole wide as it begins to spread. He feels it surging out inside of him, feels his inner walls pushed to their limits by it... And the pain fades completely now.

Every pulse of that darkness sends a jolt through Ash's body and he cries out -- this time not in pain but in helpless, mindless pleasure. More and more of it flows out of him, making Ash's back arch, making his toes curl as his body spasms in climax.

Oh fuck -- this was even better than when it had been fucking him. He feels his womb deflating as the shadows pull themselves free from his fluttering cunt, feels the way they push through his cervix and spread him wider than possible. It flows over every ridge inside of him, presses against his g-spot and makes him cry out again and again.

"AH! AH -- OH FUCK!" Ash's eyes roll back in his head as he continues to quake and spasm, legs shaking as his orgasm continues. The word rips itself from his lips and he doesn't even care. "MORE!"

Yes, oh yes, he wants more! Oh, God, he wants this so badly! A pleasure and satisfaction greater than Ash could have possibly imagined is filling him.

"AH, THERE NOW -- WAS THAT SO BAD, ASHLEY?"

Ash would try to answer but his mouth is wide in a sudden, silent scream, his body filled with bliss as the last of it is birthed onto his living room floor. Oh God. It feels so...so good!

He would try to answer but his mouth is wide in a silent scream of bliss. The last of the shadows are birthed onto his living room floor and Ash feels like he's glowing with pleasure. Nothing had ever felt this good, nothing could ever feel this good.

"PLEASE!" He screams, hips rocking upwards, his fingers slipping into his empty, gaping hole. "I WANT MORE! PLEASE!"

He wants to be filled up again, he wants to feel his belly swell with life again, wants to even more of that beautiful, blessed darkness be birthed from him. It's all he could ever dream of, what he was meant for.

The hum outside has become a deafening howl and the light is brighter than ever. The window shatters and a wind smelling of sulfur blows into the room and Ash can see the sky, he can see the gaps in the stars, the way the red light rips through the sky like bloody gashes.

A deep laugh shakes Ash's entire world and the shadows speak again:

Do not worry, Ashley, you will not have to wait long for the pleasure that you desire. Your destiny fast approaches. Soon, I shall make your dreams come true.

"DO NOT WORRY, ASHLEY. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO WAIT LONG FOR THE PLEASURE THAT YOU DESIRE. YOUR DESTINY FAST APPROACHES... SOON, I SHALL MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE..."

--- x x x ---

Ash didn't leave his house the next day.

Or the day after that, either.

It wasn't just the fear that his dream really was prophetic somehow which kept him from leaving the house -- he was sick as a fucking dog. Once he'd gotten himself into bed, he hadn't been able to leave it. He was tangled in the sheets, stinking of salt and sweat. His stomach felt like a bucket of eels -- squirming and writhing, causing him to pitch up what felt like gallons of that thick, black sludge.

It took until nightfall on the third day for Ash to be able to pull himself out of bed. Physically, he felt marginally better. Emotionally, he felt frayed and raw down to the quick -- like he was on the edge of just totally breaking down again. The nightmares played in his head over and over again... He was desperate for something that might, even for a moment, free him from their grasp and chase away the memories.

Stumbling into his kitchen, Ash fell to his knees in front of the cabinets below the sink -- he threw the doors open, looking for the bottle of tequila Mark had given him for his last birthday.

He didn't drink much but desperate times called for desperate measures and Ash knew that if anything was going to knock him out and deliver him into the sweet embrace of a dreamless sleep, it was going to be Jose Cuervo.

As soon as Ash found the bottle, he took off the cap and without even hesitating, he took a swing directly from the bottle, wincing at the taste as it hit his tongue and burned his throat... But it least the taste of tequila drowned out the taste of sulfur left behind by the vomiting.

It seemed to be taking more than usual for him to reach his brink and by the time the bottle was half-empty, Ash was sobbing again -- stumbling into the living room, sinking down onto his couch. For a brief moment, the blinking light on his answering machine caught his attention -- the tape was full...

Despite his completely empty stomach, Ash had downed half the bottle before the effects of the alcohol really even kicked in. Sobbing, he stumbled into the living room to sink down onto his couch, eyes caught for a moment by the red blinking light on his answering machine.

The tape was full.

Of course it was full. He'd missed three days of work. While his friends, Mark and Dahlia were used to him disappearing for days on some research binge or on a quick trip to some supernaturally potent site... He hadn't missed work like this before.

Ash's mind lingered on Mark and Dahlia -- particularly, it lingered on Mark. Maybe it was the soreness of his body or the effect of the alcohol, but his thoughts strayed to when the pair of them had dated. It was at the end of high-school, just before Ash had come out. While, romantically, the relationship had been a disaster -- Ash unable to form a genuine bond with so much of his true self hidden away, they'd stayed friends afterward...

And Ash had never fully gotten over him.

It all felt so clear now, what he could do -- how he could chase away the memories, how he could distract himself from the ache and soreness between his thighs.

He grabbed the phone, fumbling with the receiver as he tried to punch in Mark's number. He prayed silently that Mark was home, he needed someone to make him feel like a person again. Someone who could let him feel like he had some control over his body. Ash needed to know someone had been inside of him that wasn't that... that thing.

It rang three times before someone picked up on the other end and Ash felt like he could cry from relief.

"Hello?" Mark's voice came through the speaker and Ash did feel tears start to spill down his cheeks.

"Hey! Mark, it's Ash I..." He choked down a sob. "I... I need to see you. Please..."

There was a long beat of hesitation before Mark answered. "Are you crying? What's up?"

"I can't... I can't talk about it on the phone. Please, just...come over?"

"...Sure...I'll be over in a few." Mark sounded uncertain -- not that Ash could blame him, he wasn't exactly hiding that he was crying. His voice trembled and cracked with every word as he had spoken.

"Thank you...See you soon."

The other end of the line clicked and Ash fell back onto the couch, letting the receiver rest on his chest as he closed his eyes.

It felt like it had been only seconds when there was a knock on Ash's door -- he must have drifted off waiting for Mark. His legs felt like over-cooked spaghetti as he wobbled towards the door, falling against the frame as he unlocked it and opened it.

As he had expected, Mark stood in the hallway outside his apartment. All six feet of him, chestnut-colored hair falling into eyes that had just as much warmth. His brows were knitted and mouth set into a frown.

"Jesus Christ, Ash -- what the hell? Are...are you drunk? What happened to you?"

Ash looked down, realizing he was wearing nothing but a dirty t-shirt and the same boxers he'd put on three days ago for work. He knew he stank, he knew his shirt and boxers were both stained with that strange, black sludge... But he didn't care.

"Don't....don't worry 'bout it..." His words were starting to slur now, his lips didn't seem to know quite how to form them anymore...So he decided he wouldn't use them for words.

Ash pulled Mark to him, bringing their lips together suddenly -- pressing his body close to the other man's. He just...he needed something to drive the memories away.

To Ash's surprise, Mark didn't pull away or try to stop him and the pair of them stumbled into the apartment. He heard the door slam behind them and felt a jolt of excitement pass through him. Mark's tongue slipped past his lips and Ash moaned, his grip on Mark's shirt tightening.

When their lips finally parted, Mark looked at Ash with wide eyes -- his chest was heaving as he drew in desperate gasps, his cheeks red and his mouth still open slightly.

"Ash..." He panted. "We shouldn't -- we shouldn't do this. You're wasted, you're..."

"I'm fine. I just... Please, fuck, I need you..." Ash reached out for him again, leaving a flurry of sloppy kisses on Mark's jaw and mouth. "Please..."

Ash tumbled back onto the couch, pulling Mark down on top of him. He could feel just how badly Mark wanted him, feel his hardening cock straining against his fitted jeans and it was almost more than Ash could handle.

"Fuck me..." Ash said, shoving his hands up under Mark's white t-shirt, dragging his nails down over the bare flesh, causing Mark to draw in a sudden, sharp breath. "Please, I want...I want your cock inside me."

Whatever reservations Mark had, he got over them in a hurry, kissing Ash roughly on the lips now, grinding against him and causing Ash to whimper into the kiss.

The taste of Mark's lips, his scent, the sound of his already ragged breathing filled Ash's senses -- the feeling of warm, human skin so different from cold, wet darkness that he could think of nothing else in that moment.

When Mark's hand found its way down Ash's boxers and met the meeting of his thighs, fingers brushing against Ash's own stiff, throbbing cock he cried out suddenly, hips pushing up into the touch... Before he knew it, Mark's fingers were tracing the line of his slit, only seconds away from slipping into him.

"Christ, you're soaking wet already..."

Ash squirmed, wishing that Mark would just push his fingers in already. "Come oooonnnn..." He slurred. "Just-- AH!"

Mark slipped his index finger into Ash's cunt, curling it upward as he did so and drawing a low moan from Ash's lips. It was barely anything, only a tease but Ash didn't care -- he could feel the tip of Mark's finger as it dragged over his g-spot and slowly searched him out before a second finger pushed into him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Ash whined. His body was unbearably sensitive right now but two fingers just weren't enough. "Come on, please..."

He reached for Mark's jeans, trying to get them unbuttoned, trying to get to Mark's dick -- desperate for something more.

"Fuck, you're a needy little bitch, aren't you Ashley?" There was something in Mark's voice that made Ash shudder.

"Yes!" Ash cried. "Come on, Mark. Put your cock in me, I don't need the foreplay, I just want you to fuck me already!"

"Too bad."

Their lips met again in another frenzy of kisses, Mark roughly fingering Ash's cunt as they did, making Ash's body shudder and jerk beneath him. Ash could hear the sounds his body was making as Mark thrust his fingers into him again and again -- wet, sloppy sounds that only served to deepen the fever that had overcome him...

Fuck, he wanted this so badly -- the horrible things that had happened the last three days were finally driven from his mind and Ash felt free and safe and unbearably fucking horny.

"Please, please, fuck fuck fuck, I'm going to lose my fucking mind!" Ash groaned, he couldn't wait anymore. "Mark! Please! Just put it in!"

Mark pulled Ash's boxers off, neither of them paying any attention to the dark stain from the ichor that had leaked from Ash's cunt as he'd run from the diner. Ash caught his lower lip between his teeth as Mark pulled down his jeans and his own boxers, his cock throbbing, hard and dripping precum. Ash's eyes were fixed on it, watching as Mark's cock bobbed in time with his heartbeat, fixated on the pinkness of the flesh and the veins that crawled across his skin.

"Fuuuuuuuck..." The word left Ash's lips like a sigh and their eyes met again and he felt the heat sparking between them.

Oh God, if only he hadn't been so stupid when they were dating -- if only he hadn't been so fucking afraid. They might have really had something. But a part of Ash knew that looking back on this when he was sober, he'd probably regret it...

But at the moment, all Ash felt was heat and need and that desperate ache between his thighs, the longing need to feel something... No, someone, filling him up -- real and hot and human.

When Mark grabbed Ash's hips suddenly, pulling him forward, Ash gasped sharply. Mark's fingers were rough and his grip was almost uncomfortably strong, nails digging into Ash's flesh.

"I've wanted this for so fucking long, Ash..." Mark murmured, leaning over Ash, his lips pressed to Ash's throat where he left kisses that were far more gentle and tender than how Mark had grabbed him...

Had Mark still had feelings for him this entire time? Did he...actually want him? Ash barely believed it but he didn't have long to think about it.

Mark pushed into Ash hard and fast, helped along by the copious amount of lubrication that Ash's body was producing, sinking in all the way to the base in a single stroke. Ash's head fell back and his back arched into the contact.

"OH!"

It was so, so different from his toys, from that darkness. Mark's body was hot and Ash could feel that heat radiating through him as Mark's cock stretched his aching hole. He felt the heat not only in his belly but in his chest and in his face.

The world was Mark's scent, the sound of his voice as he made slow, deep thrusts into Ash, groaning every time Ash's cunt contracted around him. The world was the feeling sweat-slicked skin and hair, the feeling of Mark's fingers digging into his hips, Mark's lips on his throat, Mark's lips on his lips. Oh fuck.

Ash wrapped his arms around Mark's neck, rocking his hips into every one of those thrusts, grinding his clit against Mark's pelvis, moaning and gasping.

He clung to Mark, lost in the pleasure of the moment, of being held by another human being, of the warmth of Mark's arms and the feeling of the sweat that now covered both of their bodies.

Ash's back arched, feeling his peak fast approaching and his belly tightening as Mark thrust into him again and again and again. It was like heaven and Ash didn't ever want it to end, he wanted to stay in this moment forever. In this heat, in this need, in this bliss.

"AH -- MARK! I'M GONNA--" Ash's voice broke, cracking as a ragged cry of pleasure tore itself from his lips, his climax smashing into him like a tidal wave. He felt his insides spasm, his cunt clamping down on Mark's cock, making Ash feel even fuller.

Mark gripped Ash's hips even tighter, slamming into him harder and harder. "Nnnn fuck! Ash, fuck, you're so tight..."

Ash felt the way Mark was starting to lose his rhythm, the way his thrusts grew more and more erratic, more feral and he cried out again, his head falling back against the couch. He wanted this, he wanted this so badly, he wanted to feel Mark's pleasure flowing into him, to feel Mark cumming inside of him. He wanted it more than anything right now.

"Fuck -- come on, Mark!" Ash panted. "Oh fuck, give it to me, please! Please, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck--"

Mark came with a groan, holding at the deepest point, filling Ash's cunt with his seed, causing Ash to moan, digging his nails into Mark's neck.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh Gooooooood!" Ash caught his lower lip in his teeth, grinding hard against Mark, riding out the aftershocks of his own orgasm as Mark's dick throbbed and twitched inside of him. It was so fucking wonderful.

He hadn't ever felt like this before, he hadn't ever felt this good. And it wasn't just the physical pleasure. There was more to it than that. It was that Ash was sharing this moment with another human being...

Intimacy had always come difficult to Ash, he'd never quite been able to connect with other people the way that he felt he should. In high school, Mark had been a last ditch attempt at trying to connect in that deep, romantic way that he saw in movies and on TV...

But it hadn't happened. There had been too much in the way...

Now, with all of his walls torn down by the terror and trauma of the past few days, Ash found that he was actually able to connect. That he could feel a warmth that come from more than just the sexual bliss he had been flooded with filling his chest. A sort of...gentle comfort that made his muscles relax, and a soft sigh pass his lips.

Mark had collapsed on top of him now, breathing heavily, sweat-soaked chestnut hair falling into his face, cheeks flushed. He smiled down at Ash, his eyes filled with a tenderness that made Ash's throat ache...

"God, Ash...that was..." Mark said breathlessly.

Ash laughed weakly in response. "Yeah..."

He closed his eyes, the exhaustion of the past few days starting to really take its toll on him, especially combined with the alcohol he had been damn near chugging before Mark showed up...

"I think..." Ash murmured. "I think I might...go to sleep for a bit."

Someone else was here. It was going to be okay, now. He would be...If not safe, he'd at least have warm arms to fall into to escape from the horror, if only for a few minutes...

For what felt like the first time in his life, Ash drifted off to sleep almost immediately...

--- x x x ---

With a sigh, Mark rolled off of the sleeping Ash and onto his back on the couch. There was a sour taste in his mouth and an uncomfortable tightness in his chest as guilt began to bubble up inside of him...

It wasn't that he'd fucked Ash -- hell, Mark really had wanted to do it for ages. They'd been friends since pre-school and Mark had been crushing on Ash since at least the third grade. It wasn't even that Ash had been completely shit-faced, either.