Touchdown Gangbang

Story Info
A football watching party turns into a gangbang.
3.8k words
4.28
60.1k
83
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
319 Followers

Just over six months ago, my buddy, Marcus, and I had convinced my conservative wife to do a threesome. It went well and she really took to it. Our threesome has turned into a twice a month get together. It's our little threesome secret.

Marcus and I had attended the same college, so when I decided to have some guys over in the fall for a cookout and game watching party Marcus was on the list. There were 5 others making a total of 7. All graduated from the same college but mostly at different times. Those attending included Dave who was a friend from college, Randy, Robert, Steve, Ed, Greg, and Freddie. Most of the guys were in their 50's and 60's except Freddie. He was in his late 30's and was welcomed by the group as he's actually played football for the school. Marcus, my buddy, was a black guy and so was Freddie. They were the only black guys in the group. Freddie had retained his athletic body and at 6' 3" was a mountain of a man. Despite his overall size, he was not fat, just packed.

The guys came over an hour or so before the game and started to hang out, drinking beer or bourbon and joking around. I'd started the grill and was prepping the steaks. Soon, everyone was there and the beer was disappearing at a championship rate and the bullshit was getting deeper. That is to say, everything was normal for this gang.

My wife had made a short appearance to say hello to the guys. She laughed and told them if there were going to drink and puke, to please puke outside. Everyone laughed. She got a few pecks on the cheek for being a good sport about our invading her home for the game.

The guys were wandering around the deck, yard, and in-and-out of the house. Everyone was having a great time. Robert came by the grill and said that someone was in the toilet and asked if he could use another one. I told him to use the bath at the top of the steps on the second floor. He moved with some urgency back into the house.

I turned my attention back to the grill checking my watch and the steaks to see that they'd be done and ready to eat in time for the game to start.

A few minutes later Robert appeared on the deck and motioned for a couple of the guys to come into the house. They followed Robert inside.

The steaks were almost done cooking. I looked up and noticed that all of the guys were gone. I walked inside and heard low talking upstairs. Well, what the hell is going on?

I climbed the steps and found the guys outside the door of the master bedroom looking in. I pressed through the group to stand in the doorway. To my horror there was my wife on her back with her legs wrapped around Marcus getting fucked. My horror wasn't that Marcus was fucking her, he'd done a lot of that in our three-way. The horror was that a half dozen of my buddies were watching my wife fuck like a whore.

Still in shock, I pulled back from the door only to notice that all of the guys were either rubbing their cocks through their pants or had already unzipped and were stroking their cocks. I think they were a bit stunned too not knowing where this was going.

That was answered shortly when Robert spoke up saying, "I've got dibs." And, with that he stripped off all of his clothes and stook there buck naked with his cock pointing straight ahead at the action in the room. The rest of the guys looked doubtful that Robert had a chance of getting to fuck my wife so they held their ground and their cocks.

I could hear my wife go from grunting each time Marcus thrusted his cock into her pussy to loud moaning. Marcus started grunting and, from experience, I knew that they were both about to cum. In less than a minute I heard my wife squeal and Marcus called out, "Oh, Oh, Oh." That was it they were both cumming. Marcus thrusted his cock as deeply into her pussy as it would go and I knew that he was flooding her cunt with wave after wave of hot cum.

After a few seconds, I knew he's ejected his full load into her. He stayed still, his cock still deep inside her. Then, slowly, he started thrusting into her again, but after a few thrusts he allowed his thick cock to slide slowly from her pussy. Her legs were still apart, her pussy full gapped. I didn't see any cum oozing out. I realized that Marcus had put it so deeply into her that it'd take a while to come out.

Not wasting a moment, Robert, already naked, walked into the bedroom and pushed his face into her pussy lips and started to play. He licked her from top to bottom taking time to tongue her clit which sent her into shakes as she was just over the orgasm Marcus had shared with her. Robert moved his tongue down and, extending it fully, started to slide it into her pussy hole. She was loving it.

Robert was only 5' 6" but in good shape for a man in his late 50's. When he was standing outside the bedroom door naked, I noticed that his cock was of average length, but a bit on the slender side. On the other hand, he had big balls and a big ball sack. It had been shaved to be smooth as a baby's butt. The top of his balls were about two inches from the base of his cock. You could see that they were balls of more than average size. Now that he was face down in my wife, his ass was facing the rest of the group. As he worked my wife's cunt, his balls swung back and forth.

Robert seemed ready to move on and pull his face from her pussy lips and slowly move over her to play with her large tits. As he tongued and sucked her nipples, she was made ready. At the same time, she said, "Robert, fuck me" he slid his cock into her pussy in one slow thrust.

Robert was pumping his cock into her at a steady pace when suddenly he made a little grunt sound and I know that my wife had tighten up her pussy to adjust between Marcus' cock and Robert's. Now in a tighter pussy, Robert adjusted his stroke for the new feel.

I hadn't looked away from my wife and her eager pussy since I walked into the room. By this time, all of the guys were in the bedroom naked. Shoes, pants, boxers, socks, shirts and other items of clothing were scattered around the room. And the mood in the room had really shifted. It was clear that they all expected to get to fuck my wife in one big gangbang. I decided that there was nothing to do, but go along. I got naked.

Robert was still fucking away, but by now, there was cum draining from my wife's pussy.

Gobs of cum were draining from her pussy, but Robert was going strong. I realized that Robert's fucking has caused Marcus' cum to start to ooze out of her.

Robert's ball sack was still dangling below, his balls bouncing around banging her asshole. He had definitely not cum. It had to be Marcus' cum. It came out freely now. Rober's cock was covered with it and it ran down the base of his cock onto his ball sack and ran down his sack. As he continued to fuck her, his balls bouncing around, globs of the cum started to be slung all over the place.

My wife was already making sounds of cumming and she was calling out to Robert, "Fuck me, damn it. Give me some more cum!"

Robert was motivated. His big, long, smooth ball sack started to pull together. His balls were now in a tight sack at the base of his cock. Cum from the last guy still slipping out of her pussy. With that, Robert gave a yelp and drove his cock deep into her. We could see his balls twitch each time he squirted. My wife was taking another flood of cum.

Robert caught his breath and said, "Damn. Fuck. Now, that's good pussy!"

Greg was the next one to slide between my wife's legs. Greg had an athletic build with strong, muscular legs. His forearms, legs, and chest were covered with hair. His strong upper legs and his bubble butt make him look like the perfect fucking machine. That said, he had the smallest cock in the room, a modest four inches.

He lifted my wife from laying on her back into an all-fours position. Sliding his leg between hers, he pushed her legs apart giving him plenty of access to her pussy. Leaning forward he pushed her shoulders and face into the bed. He thrusted two fingers into her pussy and she drained her cunt of the cum from the last two guys. It made a huge puddle on the bed. Greg rubbed the two fingers between her pussy lips collecting a wad of hot cum which he rubbed onto his cock for lube. Without even touching his cock again, he lined it up with her cunt hole and rammed it into her. And so, his fucking started.

He may have been short, but he was well trained. My wife started squealing as soon as he got started. Apparently, he knew exactly how to use his short stick.

I looked around the room. Greg was the third cock to fuck her. There were still four guys that hadn't fuck her yet. And, who knew how many of these fuckers would want seconds, or dare I say thirds.

Greg did take as long as the other to cum. Just as he started to shoot his seed, he pulled back and came all over his pussy lips.

One of the guys yelled, "Touchdown!" Hands went into the air in a cheer.

"Greg, you're good for six! Are you going for the extra point?"

"Not yet. I'll let a few of you guys get six onto the scoreboard first."

With that, Greg rubbed his cock up and down between my wife's pussy lips.

Steve pushed to the front of the line, his thick cock hard and ready for pussy. He returned my wife to her back, pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrust his cock into her pussy. His cock only went in about half way the first time, so he pulled it out and said to her, "Ready to try that again, baby?" With that, he gave his cock another push into her pussy. This time his entire cock disappeared into her cunt.

I could tell that my wife was really getting off on all of this. The guys, cocks, and cum were really keeping her orgasms going. I have no idea how many times she's cum and this was only the fourth guy. There were just so many cocks in the room waiting their turn.

Randy, Ed, and Freddie decided they didn't want to just wait for pussy, they climbed on the bed and kneeled around her head. Three hard cocks were in her face. She grabbed two and started to jerk them and took the third into her mouth.

Then, these guys had an idea. While Steve continued to fuck her, they pulled her around on the bed so that her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. Ed started to face fuck her driving his cock as far as he could into her mouth. When he pulled back for a moment, Randy slid his cock into her mouth. She now had two cocks in her mouth and one in her pussy. And, she was still jerking Freddies black cock.

After a few minutes, Freddie push Ed and Randy aside and pushed his black cock into her mouth. She started to gag a bit and he pulled back a bit.

"Come on, baby, you can do this. Just work with me."

Freddie slapped her face with his cock and then proceeded to slid it back into her mouth. My wife gagged and he paused for a moment then pushed some more. I could see the bulge in her throat and realized that he was no longer in her mouth, but was actually in her throat. In a moment, she started to frail her hands and try to push Freddie away. I realized that she couldn't breathe.

I rushed to her yelling at Freddie to pull out. He did nothing. She was still struggling for air. I stood behind him, wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him backwards. It worked.

We both ended up on our backs on the floor. I quickly swung around and sat on his chest. I pulled back my fist to punch him in the face but he caught my arm.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You could tell she couldn't breathe!"

"Lighten up, man. She wasn't unconscious yet! Even if they go unconscious, you still have plenty of time!"

My wife was coughing, "It's alright. It was kind of exciting."

With that, I got off of Freddie. I couldn't believe it. After all that, he was still hard!

Steve was just finishing and the group had a cheer of "touchdown". Steve slid out of my wife and rolled off the bed.

"I'll take a turn with that pussy now," Freddie said.

"Sure. Get your fuck then get the fuck out," I said.

Freddie moved into position and rammed his cock into my wife. She gasped. I should have expected it. He had the largest cock in the room and my wife loved cock.

Freddie fucked her missionary style for a while, then pulled out. He rolled her over onto her side, lay behind her and eased his cock back into her cunt. He lifted her leg and proceeded to fuck. We all kind of looked at each other united in the same thought. He chose this position to show off his big cock and balls to the guys in the room. It was as if he was saying, "only kind of sorry about earlier, but I get to do it cause I'm the big cock in the room."

After a few minutes, Freddie rolled over onto his back and said to my wife, "climb on, baby, it's time to ride some cock." My wife did as she was told.

Ed and Randy stood nearby. Ed took a position on the bed straddling Freddie's chest putting his cock in front of my wife's face. She leaned forward and started sucking him.

Freddie looked at Ed and said, "hey, buddy, this is my time -- she's my bitch now!"

Ed ignored him. Freddie realized that after the earlier issues, this was not a battle he could fight and win.

To break free of Ed, Freddie turned to my wife and said, "ride's over. Get on all fours. Freddie's going to bring you home."

Freddie seemed pleased with himself. In this position, she couldn't suck Ed. When my wife was in position, Freddie moved in behind her and said, "baby, are you ready for the cum of your life?" With that he lined his cock up with her cunt and in one thrust when balls deep. He paused for a moment and then started to pump his cock in and out.

She climaxed while he was doing her missionary, again when she was riding him and knew that she'd cum again in this position. She started to moan with each thrust of his cock.

He fucked her for some time, slowly increasing the pace. She kept moaning and moving from one orgasm to the next. Soon, it was all long, complete, hard thrusts and it was obviously that he was going to cum. In the next moment, he stopped. His cock was balls deep in her pussy. We could all see the short piece of urethra where it left his body and entered his cock. It was pulsing as each squirt of spunk moved through his cock and into her already cum-filled pussy. He remained motionless. It was obvious that he was enjoying this; that he loved feeling load after load of his spunk squirting out of his cock. Watching his urethra, it seemed that the cum would never stop. I counted no fewer than thirteen squirts over what must have been thirty seconds.

Slowly he started to move his cock in and out. "How was that for you, baby?"

"Good. Really good," she replied in a weak voice.

After a couple of minutes of slow thrusting, he allowed his cock to slide from her cunt. He backed away and left her on the bed. As he moved away, his cock was still dripping cum.

Ed and Randy took no time positioning themselves in the bed beside my wife. They were working together as if they had some sort of plan. For the moment, they were sharing her tits. Her nipples were hard and erect from all of the sex and they tugged on them, licked them, and sucked them. Ed and Randy started kissing her on the neck and whispering in her ears. She smiled and nodded a firm yes. The men looked at each other and smiled a lascivious smile.

Ed moved back to the breast and Randy went between her legs. Cum was flowing from her cunt and he was using his tongue to move it all around. He focused on her clit and using his tongue made her whole-body tense up.

He then slid two fingers into her pussy. More cum came out. As he moved his fingers inside her cunt, she became more excited. Soon, he had three fingers inside her which he continued to move about. When next I looked, all of his fingers were inside her up to his knuckles. He was rotating his fingers in a slow even motion. I'd never seen anything like this, but she was really enjoying it.

He continued to work his fingers in her pussy and then in a split second, he pushed his entire hand into her cunt. She gasped.

It was gone. His entire hand up to the wrist was somewhere up in her cunt. Ed continued to move his hand around. Slowly his wrist disappeared too. She gasped again and offer up a small moan. She was obviously enjoying this hand-in-the-pussy thing. Apparently, he was using his fingers to massage every part in her cunt.

Ed slid his hand out and Randy took his place. Soon his hand was out of site, then his wrist and just a bit more. Randy and Ed were smalling and offered each other a little nod. They turned to my wife and she returned the nod. I looked around the room and there were five guys with astonished looks on their faces and a bit of disbelieve.

My wife got up from the middle of the bed and Ed came to the middle of the bed and laid down. He legs spread flat on the bed. Randy moved in. Facing Ed, Randy laid on his back with his legs apart and on top of Ed's legs. They started to reposition themselves by moving closer. Soon their genitals were toughing. Then they slid even closer to each other.

In the next moment, their ball sacks were smashed into each other. My wife, on her knees beside them, grabbed both of their cocks in one hand and started to stroke them. She reached down between her legs and collected some cum from her lips and spread it on the guys' cocks like lube. I suddenly knew what was going to happen.

With the two cocks touching for their entire length and slick with cum, my wife proceeded to position her pussy over the two cocks as she straddled the guys. Holding the two cocks together, she lowered herself onto them. Both dicks disappeared into her pussy at the same time. She pushed herself all the way down onto their cocks and them wiggled her ass to make sure she had all the cock they had to offer. Once she had it all, she started to ride them up and down.

I looked down realizing that I had a very hard dick. I'd never thought of this. Surely, not with my wife. But here she was with two hard cocks in her pussy at the same time and she was riding them up and down. I wondered what it would be like to have another guy's cock with mine in her pussy. What would it be like to have another guy's cock sliding up and down against mine knowing all the while that at some point he'd cum inside her and all over my cock? I was still hard. Very hard.

Ed and Randy came almost together. Ed's shout was, "mother fuck!" Randy just stated the obvious, "I'm cumming!"

In a few moments, my wife stood releasing their cocks from her cunt. She dripped cum.

She then got on her knees and started to lick Ed and Randy clean. First one cock, then the other.

"Touchdown!"

The guys cheered.

Everyone, except me, had fucked her. I was to be last. I looked around the room and there were some cocks that were hard again and seemed ready for a second round. I didn't think my wife could take any more.

"That's it, boys. Put them away. Everyone has had their turn. Time to go."

Reluctantly, they all found their clothes and marched out, not without some grousing.

Marcus stayed as he was almost family.

"I'm going to get a quick shower my," said my wife, "then I'm going to come back and fuck your balls off."

"What just happened here," I asked Marcus.

"To tell you the truth, she asked me for a fuck. I thought that with our arrangement you wouldn't care. So, we jumped on the bed. I realized that the bedroom door was open and told her that I'd get up and close it. She gave me a sexy grin and said, 'Leave it open. I don't care if someone hears us.' It was then that I realized that she wanted the other guys to hear. She was trying to get a gangbang going."

We didn't have a football party at our place during the next year. The guys kept begging for another of our special Touchdown Parties. I finally relented the following year. We picked a date and asked the guys to confirm their attendance. I was pretty sure they'd all accept. What I didn't expect was that pretty much everyone wanted to bring a friend. One guy wanted to bring two guys.

bart23233
bart23233
319 Followers
12