Touched Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can take those ridiculous panties off your head now dear." She said, almost singing the words. Gregory grunted angrily and turned towards the sound of her voice while simultaneously clawing the tan underwear off of his head.

"Are you serious?!" He nearly shouted. "I wasn't even hard yet, you barely touched me at all! And... And..." He was turned away now so Catherine still couldn't see anything. "What the fuck is this thing?! Both of his hands were busy in front of his legs, one was hoisting up his shirt, the other was presumably examining his junk. Catherine could hear the faint clink of metal, as her son's elbow moved wearily from side to side.

Christine looked up from where she was slowly and sensually adjusting a red lace garter belt. "I'm glad you weren't hard, it would have made putting on, that thing," She smirked, "A lot harder. It's called a cock cage by the way. Essentially it's a male chastity device that helps horny young men like you exercise some much-needed self-control." She concluded her statement by pulling up one leg and resting her foot on the edge of the bed before shoving it casually into a rolled up red stocking. Gregory just stood there with his mouth open, his eyes blinking stupidly.

Christine was pulling up the second stocking when she finally lifted her head again and smiled at her husband's aghast expression. "Oh, don't be like that!" She chuckled. "Ever since we got here you've been having trouble keeping your hands to yourself, and I told you, over and over again that I wanted to respect your mother's conservative values." She started fastening the garter belt's clips to the tops of her stockings.

"I... You can't be serious!" Gregory huffed, although his earlier anger had clearly been tempered by his wife's commentary on his unsolicited advances. She ignored his incredulous befuddlement and quickly slipped into and fastened a matching red lace bra, adjusting her boobs with deliberate slowness.

"Honestly I'm a little surprised by your reaction Gregory. I truly believed you'd appreciate my thoughtful little gift. We keep talking about how our sex life could do with a little spicing up. This seemed like a golden opportunity to me. The constant tease and denial, it's going to drive us both crazy. Just think about how good it will feel when you finally get out of that thing, and then..." She sauntered slowly over to her husband, clutching red lace panties in her right hand.

Silently she pushed her body into his, he stiffened, she inhaled sharply. "You're right, it is cold." She murmured grinning, her hips wiggling slightly as the telltale tinkle of rattling metal caught Catherine's ear. Then she suddenly stepped back and sat down heavily on the bed, pouting she lifted her legs and slipped the panties over her feet. Pulling them up swiftly she smiled impishly and paused right at the tops of her hips. "Say goodbye to pussy for now you naughty boy."

Gregory glared down at her, his hands forming into fists at his sides. It was clear that he didn't know exactly how to react in this situation. Christine snorted and bounced off the bed. She went back to her suitcase and took out a pair of ordinary high-waisted black jeans, which she pulled on and buttoned up quickly, then she yanked a loose-fitting charcoal-colored silk blouse down over her head. It had an unusually high neckline, and none of her striking red bra was visible.

She stared imperiously at her husband. "Why aren't you getting ready? Don't tell me you're going to eat dinner like that?" Almost angrily Gregory jerked open his suitcase and quickly took out a pair of faded blue jeans. Christine nodded and smiled. "I hope you'll start to accept that I'm doing this for both of us. This way there's no temptation to break the rules, you're free! Try to think of it as a fun game with an especially sweet reward."

She came slowly over to him and tucked his shirt carefully into his pants, pausing at the end to gently squeeze his crotch. His expression was still pretty tense, but it had softened significantly over the last couple of minutes. "It's very... Unpleasant when I'm starting to get hard." He grunted, his mouth almost turning into a smile.

She laughed musically and adjusted the collar of his shirt. "Well I guess you'd better not do that then?" She leaned in and gave him a lingering sensual kiss.

"Oww!" He bent forward a little, grabbing onto her shoulders for support. "Easier said than done." He winced. Christine smirked and shook him off.

"Don't be such a sissy." She said playfully, then eased him back by pushing lightly against his chest. "There's a key, and I've hidden it someplace safe." She glanced at the door, caught Catherine's eye and smiled softly. "And it's only for another week or so. You're a big tough guy, I'm sure you'll survive."

He laughed and grabbed her hips pulling her back towards him, but stopped short, wincing as his hand strayed down her leg. "Ouch!"

She laughed jubilantly and wriggled out of his grasp. "Serves you right!" She said, turning and racing to the door. Catherine nearly fell over backward, as her daughter-in-law's face was suddenly right at the crack, violently shattering the voyeuristic spell she'd been under for the last few minutes. Christine's eyes were sparkling, she made a kissing gesture with her lips, then turned her head. "Let's go eat dinner, but before that, look at my ass."

She started laughing uncontrollably, grinning over her shoulder and sticking out her butt towards Gregory. Leaning her weight against the door, it clicked shut in Catherine's face. Startled the older woman stepped back, realizing that her daughter-in-law was giving her time to escape. The last thing she heard as she turned and sprinted towards the kitchen was her son swearing.

The golden chain and it's cool little key bounced fitfully against her thigh as she ran as quietly as possible. Out of breath but otherwise fine, she glided silently into the kitchen. The full realization of the situation hit her all at once. I'm wearing the only key to the cage that makes it impossible for my son to have sex or even get an erection! And his unbelievably sexy wife is making me wear it! The thought sent pleasurable tremors racing up and down her legs. It was so wrong but also somehow so fucking hot! She blushed almost painfully, feeling extreme embarrassment at her enjoyment of the situation. It really made no logical sense, by all rights she should feel horrible, so why was it turning her on so much instead?

Further musings were put on hold as Catherine's trembling legs led her unconsciously back into the dining room, without even glancing in her husband's direction she sullenly walked over to her usual chair, pulled it out and sat down heavily. A few seconds later Christine and Gregory strolled into the room and joined the rest of the party. Yet again Christine took the chair directly next to Catherine, forcing Gregory to sit on the opposite side of the table next to his dad. "Get yourself a beer." She said cheerily, gesturing towards the cooler next to his elbow. "Open one for me and Catherine too." She added after a moment, flipping her impressive mane of red hair over the opposite shoulder.

She glanced over and gave her mother-in-law a goofy grin. Gregory handed over their beers, then took a long swig from his own. Christine lifted her bottle up to where Catherine was innocuously holding her own, frozen in place. She clinked them together loudly. "A toast." She said. "To love, life and everything in-between!" She took a sip. "Oh, and to this really amazing meal Catherine and I cooked together." She rocked her body sideways bumping her right hip into the older woman's left, jostling her pleasantly.

Catherine couldn't help but smile, her daughter-in-law was just so ridiculously charming, brilliant and hot, she could feel the heat coming off of the young woman's body, she could smell her flowery spicy scent, it made the room start to spin long before the beer had a chance to go to her head. As the night wore on, Christine kept herself busy doling out one beer after another, by the time nine o'clock rolled around there were nineteen empty bottles in three neat clusters. Although between the two women there were only three bottles, two from their original beers and a third from one that they had both been interested in and shared.

All the rest were divided evenly between Gregory and his father. The two men slurred as they recounted some tedious story from their fishing trip, Catherine pretended to listen while Christine contented herself with shooting her mother-in-law sidelong glances while she stroked the older woman's foot under the table with her own. "I think the two of you should move into the living room and lay down." She said lightly, gathering up two handfuls of bottles to get their attention. The loud clinking sound did the trick.

Gregory got unsteadily to his feet and helped Henry pull out his chair, the two of them almost fell over, causing Christine to snicker quietly. Catherine suppressed a chuckle and helped guide the two idiots safely into the living room before she returned to the dining room to assist her daughter-in-law with cleanup. They worked quietly and efficiently, in no time at all the table was cleared. The dishes took a little longer but working together allowed them to finish in a fraction of the time it would have taken had Catherine done it alone.

They dried their hands together, exchanging thoughtful glances, then stepping lightly they both approached the archway to the living room and peeked around the corner. Henry was sleeping soundly in the recliner and Gregory was stretched out on the couch, eyes closed. The TV was on, but the volume wasn't even very high. "Look at those two lovable oafs." Christine whispered. "Not a care in the world." She looped an arm loosely around her mother-in-law's waist. "And they're definitely onto something." She grinned impishly, giving Catherine a quick squeeze before releasing her.

"Time for bed honey." She said, succinctly fixing the older woman with a compelling stare that didn't leave any room for argument, reaching out she took her mother-in-law's hand and started moving deeper into the house. Catherine did not resist. They paused in front of her bedroom door. "I almost forgot." The younger woman yawned. "I have to get something from my room real quick. Go ahead and get ready for bed, I'll be back in a minute." Catherine nodded dumbly, almost in a trance she went and did her nighttime routine.

When she came back out a few minutes later, Christine was already in Catherine's bed, waiting. She was sitting up, propped on two pillows, blankets up to her chest; the twin straps of her red satin lingerie arcing elegantly over her shoulders caused the older woman's heart to skip a beat. "I'm in the right spot aren't I?" The younger woman asked, a strange shyness tinging her normally dauntless demeanor. "I wanted this to be as natural as possible for you Catherine, so I'm hopefully taking Henry's side tonight." She smiled quizzically.

Catherine nodded, her mind reeling, this situation was so much like the daydream she'd had when her daughter-in-law had first mentioned their "sleepover", and yet she was completely unprepared for any of this. "Yes." Was all she said, dazed, and then focusing her eyes more clearly on her daughter-in-law's softly smiling face, "You're in the right place." She concluded dreamily.

Was this really happening? How could it be? Christine reached out across the bedspread and grabbed hold of the covers which she peeled backwards, uncovering the sheets below. Catherine swallowed, her daughter-in-law's shimmery red knee was partially exposed, verifying what she'd already suspected: Christine was still wearing the entire set of extremely sexy red lingerie that she'd put on while she was caging Gregory in the guestroom.

"Take off that dress and come to bed honey." The younger woman cooed, patting the sheets invitingly with her hand. Catherine cringed realizing that she'd been so disconcerted by her situation that she'd forgotten to get changed for bed. She eyed her closet longingly, picturing the negligee hanging on its hook just inside the door. But then her gaze snapped back to her daughter-in-law's sparkling emerald eyes and she knew that it was too late for that.

"Don't be shy, I'm only in my underwear too, well... Almost." Christine's guilty smirk nearly threw Catherine off as she struggled to slither out of her tight maxi dress, her arm got snagged on a strap and her daughter-in-law chuckled. Hands shaking a little, scowling at the thing, she finally managed to throw it off. "Yay!" Christine gave a little clap. "I'm so happy you wore those particular panties tonight Catherine, they're ideal because of the special surprise I have waiting for you."

"S-Surprise?" Catherine faltered, pausing half way to the bed. Her daughter-in-law nodded eagerly, her hand playing listlessly with the corner of the bedspread.

"It's so hard to decide if I should show you now or just wait for you to discover it on your own." She scrunched her eyes closed and grinned mischievously. Reopening one eye at a time, she fixed her mother-in-law with a goofy stare. "I guess... I'll leave it up to you Catherine." She flopped the corner of the covers back and forth, hiding then revealing then hiding again, her tantalizing stocking covered knee. "So, what's it gonna be girlfriend? Now?" She flopped the blankets back. "Or... Later." She flopped them down.

Catherine's knees felt wobbly, she hated suspense of any kind, and when it came to her daughter-in-law's "surprises" she liked it even less. At any rate, if she got any more rickety she was going to end up sleeping on the floor. Blushing furiously and clenching her fists tightly against her sides she forced herself to meet the younger woman's sparkling eyes.

"N-Now, would be nice if you wouldn't mind." She hated how timid and submissive her voice sounded, but felt relieved that she wouldn't have to wait any longer to find out what Christine had in store for her. Her daughter-in-law sighed, and looked strangely disappointed, but her expression changed quickly back to something akin to glee.

"I've been waiting all day for this!" She crowed, her hand flying backward, whipping the covers off of her lower body. Catherine gasped, her body went rigid. Christine just grinned madly. "I got it at the sex shop today, do you like it?" Her mother-in-law opened her mouth, but couldn't think of a single thing to say, all her thoughts fixated on the implications of what she was looking at. Surely this crossed some kind of line, even for Christine? No matter how she looked at it, her mind kept returning the same result.

"I know it's silly." Christine continued obliviously. "But I was really getting into the whole boyfriend/girlfriend role play thing we were doing this morning. That's when I saw it hanging on the wall. I thought to myself: This... This is perfect, I can wear it when we're in bed together and it'll be just like the real thing!" She laughed, reaching down and innocently moving it back and forth between her legs. Smiling, and still not looking up at her stunned mother-in-law she continued with her cheerful monologue.

"The rainbow color was really just the cherry on top Catherine, I mean we both know how much you love rainbows, being gay and all." She fell into helpless peals of laughter. The large rainbow-colored strap on bounced jauntily against her thighs. Catherine had gone from shocked mortification to stupefied bewilderment to overwhelming disbelief. How in the world could this girl be so cavalier, yet so... Clueless? The older woman shook her head, barely able to accept the absurdity of her surreal situation.

Christine had taken hold of the admittedly large strap on dildo, tugging it somewhat erect. "I mean could you imagine this thing inside you Catherine? It's so big, way bigger than you're used to I'm sure. I doubt your tight little pussy could handle it without being stretched to its limit and completely filled. The tip would definitely be grinding and poking into your cervix." She slipped two of her fingers around the end of the rubber cock and stroked its pointed tip suggestively.

Finally her glowing green eyes flicked up, grinning mischievously as she fixed her mother-in-law with a sympathetic gaze. Catherine smiled weakly and collapsed on the edge of the bed. She hadn't even noticed her body slowly ambling her forward like an anemic somnambulist. Her pussy was soaked, she felt it the moment she sat down, the warm crotch of her boyshorts squished thickly into her swollen throbbing cunt.

"You'd probably even have trouble fitting the head comfortably inside your mouth. I think it'd be too much for you to handle." Her daughter-in-law mused quixotically. Catherine licked her lips, the mouth in question had gone dry. Despite not wanting to, she was picturing it happening, Christine's hands buried in her short blond hair, the stupid looking rainbow colored dildo lodged partway in her wide open mouth. As the younger woman had noted, Catherine struggled to take the entire head inside, but her daughter-in-law kept cooing words of encouragement, even as she gently increased the pressure with her hands.

"You can do it girl, I know you can. You are going to do it Catherine. You're going to take the whole thing into that sweet little mouth of yours and suck it for me." Catherine's mouth opened involuntarily, when she realized what she was doing she pretended to yawn and closed it self-consciously. In the fantasy Christine wasn't giving her any other choice. She felt a wave of self-disgust at the direction her imagination had taken, but more so at the way her body was reacting to it.

She was twice as turned on as she had been just watching Christine play with the toy. Catherine started to sweat as she recognized the beginnings of that familiar feeling she'd had the last couple of days, it always came right before she experienced one of those horrible spontaneous orgasms. First her nipples started to sting and ache, they got painfully hard, then her belly got all fluttery, trembling and quivering like someone was tickling it with a feather.

Then right before it happened, her head started spinning and she thought she was going to pass out, but instead of losing consciousness (as would have been far more convenient) every cell in her body seemed to come alive. She could feel everything, inside and out. Especially though she could feel burning hot liquid gushing out of her pussy, getting everywhere, flooding her panties, running down her legs.

It would have been absolutely awful if... If it hadn't felt so unbelievably good. No, no, "good" wasn't an adequate word to describe how it felt. It was better than great, it was the best feeling she had ever felt in her entire life; and, each time it happened, somehow, it was better than the last time. Catherine simply couldn't wrap her mind around it. Nothing should feel that incredible. She thought ruefully.

Specifically because it was always something so wrong, so dirty, so bad that finally pushed her over the edge. A mature married adult woman isn't supposed to feel this way, or have these disgusting thoughts. Or, or... Or hose down everything around her with... Who knows what? Mysterious orgasm juice? Catherine's face scrunched up as she clenched her jaw and fought desperately for control of her own body.

She was so confused, so frustrated, so embarrassed! Suddenly a small pale hand was sliding around her waist, then she grunted as she was dragged roughly the rest of the way into the bed. "Girl, whatever you're doing, whatever you're thinking right now. I want you to stop! Stop right this instant!" Christine was shaking her, almost violently.