Touching Myself, Thinking of Her

Story Info
Alone, horny, and thinking of her.
914 words
4.62
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday morning and I was alone in my apartment. My roommate was gone for the weekend. So I made myself a cup of coffee and went up into my bedroom. I thought about Leila, a woman from my past. The thought warmed me. It made me feel less alone.

The coffee was still steaming. I imagined that Leila was sitting on the bed behind me. I thought about all of the times she put her hands all over me, and I wished she was there to touch me in that moment.

It was snowing outside. I imagined myself being out there, covered in it. I moved my hands under my shirt and rubbed them over my nipples, and they became hard. It felt nice, and I could see goosebumps forming over my arms. I laid down on my back, and continued rubbing my chest. I imagined being naked and outside in the snow. It would be freezing, but the thought was kind of hot.

It's ok to be alone, I thought. All of us are alone sometimes. But I wouldn't let that stop me from making love. I would make love to myself, with thoughts of Leila surrounding me.

I rubbed my hands over my shorts, and I felt that I was already hard. So I slowly began to rub myself through my underwear, first at the tip of my penis and then slowly all the way down its length.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my cheek against my pillow. It was soft, and I pretended that it was Leila's cheek against mine. I wanted to be touched, needed to be touched. I needed the warmth of another person's hands on my body. So I removed my shirt, and began to rub my chest. In my mind, it was Leila who was touching me.

I turned to my side and ran my fingers over my butt. My fingers were cold, but I knew they would slowly warm up as I touched myself more.

I wanted to be totally naked, so I stripped off the rest of my clothes and laid back on the bed, totally bare. I loved the feeling of being naked. It was liberating. I peeked through my bedroom blinds and I saw the neighbor across the alley. I felt as if my nudity was a secret.

I laid down on the bed again. My penis was totally hard and sticking straight up. I closed my eyes and continued to rub my chest and arms. "Leila," I whispered, "I want you to touch me. Rub your hands on my body. Please, baby. You know I love it."

I ran my fingers up my chest, over my neck, and into my hair. I moaned softly, then planted a soft kiss on my shoulders and arms. "Leila, baby. Do you see what you do to me? You make me so hard. I'm hard for you."

Then I ran my hands back down my body and over my penis. I cupped my balls in one hand and lightly stroked myself with the other. I softly pulled my balls and stretched my penis, and slowly stroked myself from the tip all the way down to the base. I longed for the days when she would say naughty things to me. "You're my freak," she would tell me.

"I'm your freak. I love being a freak for you," I said. I was so horny now, and I could feel the orgasm slowly building in my lower body. "I want to be your freak, now and forever. Let me be your freak, baby."

I wrapped the blanket around my penis and began to hump myself with it. The softness of the blanket felt so nice against my skin. I pushed my hips forward each time, as if I was humping Leila right there in my bedroom.

"Ride me, baby," I said. "Ride me until you come."

I moved the blanket all the way over my body and up to my chin. I continued humping it as if nothing could stop me. My eyes were closed and my breathing grew heavier. I let out a series of loud moans. "I love you, sweetie. You're my baby," I said. "Ride me, baby. Ride me until we both come."

I felt the goosebumps move all over my body. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer. I threw the blanket off of me, grabbed my penis with both hands, then pumped myself until I had reached the edge. "Yes, oh God yes. I'm coming. I'm coming inside of you!"

And I felt my load shoot out of me and all over my stomach, chest, and up to the bottom of my chin. I even felt a small bit land in my mouth. I continued moaning and breathing as I came, until the orgasm faded and I lay there feeling spent. I rubbed my hands over my body and softly massaged my cum into my skin.

After awhile, I curled up onto my side, still feeling wet and sticky from my own orgasm. I laid there, still thinking of Leila, still wishing she was on that bed with me. I slowly fell into a mid-morning nap, with the blue light of the sun shining through my blinds. I wondered if she still thought of me that way. I wondered what she was thinking of in that moment and if it was close to the things I thought about her.