Tough Guy Exposed, Humiliated at Work

Story Info
Max Gets Exposed And Badly Humiliated On Construction Site.
4.4k words
4.45
11.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Max. I'm 32 years old, well-built beefy guy. I'm 5'11, about 260 lb. I intimidate others and enjoy that I do.

I've been working construction for about 4 years. I'm a lone-wolf both at work and home life. At work, I don't talk to anyone unless it's necessary. I'm not a very approachable person and I like that. The others at work I can tell don't really like me, but they just stay out of my way, and I stay out of there's.

One day at work, I wasn't watching what I was doing, and my elbow backed into Marcus while we were working on a wall. Marcus was a big dude as well. 6'3, thick bearded guy that had to be over 300 lb. Me and Marcus had some issues before. I told the entire job site that he was a bitch and that I would beat him up if he ever tried to start something with me.

Marcus, who already didn't like me, turned and said in a loud voice, "Hey dude, watch what the fuck you're doing."

All the nearby workers turned to watch, like they knew something was about to happen.

I really didn't want to mess with Marcus. He secretly intimidated the hell out of me, but I had too much pride to let any signs of that show.

A bit reluctantly, not wanting people to think I was scared of him, I said, "Or what, fat guy?"

Marcus clearly was not having a good day. He stood up, briefly looked me in the eyes with a look that made me freeze, and then shoved me so hard, my feet left the ground and I crashed into the wall.

Now more of the job site was coming over to watch the commotion.

Marcus was still pissed and was walking over to where I was now laying. The way Marcus speedily walked over to me, I knew he wasn't done, and that this was about to be a real fight.

I quickly stood up in time for Marcus to swing and make contact right with the side of my chin. I fell backwards and onto the ground again.

I was now feeling panic and knew I probably didn't have a chance fighting this guy. I tasted blood on the inside of my mouth, and I knew that Marcus didn't hit near as hard as he could have.

Most the job site now was recording with their phone and cheering Marcus on. No one at the job site liked me, which never bothered me until now. I knew from past experience, that thick chubby guys not only had an attitude, they were strong.

Marcus then reached down and I covered my face in preparation of getting hit again. Instead, he tried pulling me up by the waist band of my shorts. My shorts were loose, and instead of pulling me upwards, they started to separate from my body.

I instinctively grabbed my shorts and held on.

Marcus saw how embarrassed I was because of how quickly I reached to grab onto my shorts.

He then reached underneath me and yanked my shorts towards him while I was still holding on.

I felt the air on my butt and the entire job site was now howling with laughter.

I was desperately holding onto my shorts, which now were only covering my genitals where I was still holding on.

I heard whistles and looked around to see at least 7 of the workers recording with their phones.

"Rip those shorts off!" someone yelled like they were cheering at a football game. It was Gary, the guy I had first told I was going to beat up Marcus if he ever started a fight with me.

Marcus then grabbed a hold of the front of my shorts and started pulling. I was being drug on the ground, holding on for my life.

I've gone most of my life without being seen naked. I haven't had much of a sex life because I was self conscious about anyone knowing I have a slightly below average dick on such a large body. I have a reputation for being a tough guy, and I knew that if I was ever seen naked, I would get laughed at and my reputation of being a macho guy would be gone for sure.

Marcus was still extremely pissed and looked like he was going to kill me. At the same time, I knew now he was just fucking with me and working up the guys who were watching. With his strength he could have easily yanked off my shorts or just torn them in half, but instead was just giving gentle tugs and pulling me on the ground.

Marcus stopped tugging on my shorts, looked down at me with glaring eyes and said, "So you thought you were going to beat me up you little bitch? That's what you told everyone?"

I knew I was powerless to him but I lived my life with so much tough guy pride that I said back to Marcus, "I could beat you up, but I don't want to."

As soon as I said it, I realized how completely stupid of a thing that was to say. This guy had my shorts in his hand, one yank away from humiliating me, and had just physically dominated me in front of the entire job site who is still recording with their phones.

Marcus if he could have looked anymore pissed, somehow found a way. 4 years of built up anger working together was coming out all at once, and he wasn't going to pass up on having his way with me.

*Woosh* I felt the fabric I was holding onto get yanked right out of my hands with no resistance. I felt the air on my skin, on my legs, and on my balls.

I felt my shorts then get pulled off my feet and saw Marcus throw them behind the other workers.

If laughter and embarrassment could kill I would have been dead. The whole job site, many of the guys I've worked with for years now, were howling with laughter. No one had any sympathy and were loving the entertainment.

I had covered up my groin so quick, I don't think anyone had a chance to see anything yet, but the laughter would have made you thought otherwise.

Marcus, still in a rage, started walking to me, and I knew I was done for. I could either continue to cover myself and let Marcus hit me, or I could move my hands and be completely exposed. I decided getting hit was the better option.

"Please Marcus" I said. "This is really immature."

It just seemed to piss him off more.

He then pushed me backwards, and with my hands still covering my privates, grabbed my shirt and yanked it towards my head, and then up over my arms, and off my body.

This forced my hands away from my groin for a moment and I immediately covered my privates again when I could.

It was too late, the damage was done. The whole job site was laughing hysterically and making all kinds of humiliating comments about my small dick. One of my biggest worries throughout my life just happened in the most humiliating way. I quickly told myself that maybe the cameras weren't able to record it, that it was too quick and hidden from the camera's views. I was pretty sure that was a lie, but I couldn't process that this was happening, so a lie was better than nothing.

My clothes were completely off, I could taste blood in my mouth, the job site was howling in laughter, and I thought surely this was over now.

But 4 years off conflict had gotten to Marcus and he wasn't done yet.

Marcus then went over to me naked on the ground, walked behind me, and then reached under my arms and picked me up, so that I was now standing up and completely exposed. He turned me to face all the other guys.

The humiliation was indescribable. 4 years in front of these guys, acting tough, and I was being held in place by another guy, completely butt naked, with cameras recording. My dick and balls both looked real small and emasculating next to the size of my body, and I knew it. The laughter confirmed.

"Damnnnmnm that's some embarrassing shit!" one of the guys said.

All of the other guys were laughing and agreeing. Everyone had jokes to make about how embarrassing I looked with the size of my dick and not being such a tough guy anymore. Greg made a comment about having cashews for breakfast bigger than my nuts.

Marcus then interrupted the jokes and said in an angry booming voice, "Tell them who's the bitch now, bitch!"

Doing my best to pretend to have some confidence I said, "Look Marcus, I was never going to actually beat you up."

I clearly didn't give an answer he liked. Everyone knew I was feeling humiliated, but I still couldn't let go of my pride. I certainly wasn't feeling any pride at all, but I couldn't stop pretending I did, and it was getting me in a lot of trouble right now.

Marcus was the only other worker not laughing or seeming amused at all. He still wasn't done.

Marcus then picked me up with one hand by my waist, so that I was now bent over with my butt in the air, my arms and feet dangling towards the ground, like a misbehaving kid about to get spanked. I couldn't believe how strong Marcus was. This caused the job site to start howling again with laughter at the sight.

Marcus then carried me with one arm over to the porta potty, and I knew whatever he was doing wasn't good.

With no hesitation, and no remorse, Marcus pushed me head down into the toilet of the porta potty. The job site porta potty was gross. It was rarely maintained, and always smelled.

I hadn't made contact with any of the urine or waste yet, but Marcus was pissed and wasn't done yet.

Marcus then used all the force he could to get my wide shoulders into the base of the toilet. He had to maneuver me around a bit and push at different angles, then finally my shoulders and arms fell through. My butt was now sticking up in the air, my legs dangling off the side of the toilet, and my head and entire upper body inside the toilet. My arms were resting in the worker's waste to keep my head and face from making contact. I was humiliated.

Even the workers couldn't believe Marcus just did that, but found it extremely amusing and were cheering him on. It clearly wasn't just Marcus that had enough of me on the job site. Not only was no one helping, this was the best entertainment for them in a long time, and they wanted to caption it on their phone.

The cocky guy everyone disliked, man handled, stripped naked, tiny cock completely on display and exposed, and now stuck inside a porta potty toilet.

I couldn't get out. It was hard enough for Marcus to push me in the toilet. I could tell right away I wasn't going to be able to get out without help. The workers were howling with laughter at what was going on. Then I heard it. Unmistakable. Marcus let out a low, deep voice laugh that made my stomach churn. He was finally satisfied and felt his dominance over me. I knew he also knew that I would never talk about him again, or even probably make eye contact with him again.

"Oh shit!" I heard one of the workers yell, I couldn't tell who with all the laughter and more commotion starting up.

I didn't know what was going on. Then I felt it. Down my back, onto my shoulders, then onto my beard and face, I felt a warm stream of liquid start to pour over me. I knew right away what was happening. Marcus was pissing all over me. One last way to show dominance over me a little bit more.

My coworkers were roaring with laughter and excitement.

"Much better." Marcus said. "Best urinal I've ever used. Although the "handle" on it is sure a little bit small."

I could hear more laughter and then the door shut behind. I think I was alone. I tried my best to get out but couldn't. I didn't know how long I was going to be here or if anyone planned to help get me out at all.

Every 20 minutes, or less, I would hear someone come in, followed by a warm stream of piss covering my back and the side of my face. Most the time, the workers just pee behind the wall, but I figured they were using the porta potty today because of me being stuck inside. I couldn't ever tell who it was peeing, and they weren't saying anything. At most I heard a little laughter.

This time I heard two voices come in, but they got quiet when they entered. Something was going on. I then heard the record button on someone's phone. Then I felt it. One of them spit on my asshole which was sticking up in the air on display. I then felt something get slowly pushed into my ass.

"Of fuck!" I started moaning. "Hey stop please."

Whatever it was it felt cold, like a piece of metal.

It got pushed in farther and farther until my ass finally took it in

They didn't stop there. I heard giggling from two deep voices. The piece of metal than started getting trusted in and out of my ass quickly. I was getting fucked, and videod. I have unmistakable tattoos on my back. This was humiliating.

I was panting and moaning loudly, then I felt my dick getting hard.

The trusting got quicker and more forceful. I felt my dick fully hard now and didn't understand at all why it was happening. I felt like I needed to cum but I couldn't touch myself.

The trusting continued and I finally couldn't hold it anymore. I started moaning loudly and I heard laughter as I started shooting my cum all over the floor below me. I couldn't touch myself and the thrusting stopped when I started to orgasm. It was the most uncomfortable orgasm I ever had.

I then heard the door close behind me, with the metal piece still far into my ass.

I couldn't believe what just happened. I just got fucked with something for the first time, and shot my load from it while being videod. I sat there, head still in the toilet, feeling degraded and humiliated. Then a thought came to mind that I hope it was Marcus fucking me.. I couldn't believe I just thought that. I felt a little blood rush back to my dick when I thought that. What was going on with me?

I had been in this position now, as a urinal for the other guys, for what I'm guessing was at least 3 hours. I was hungry and needed to pee.

I finally decided I couldn't hold it anymore and started peeing on the floor. I couldn't see, but I feel like I covered the floor in piss.

When someone else walked in, right away I heard laugher and the record button on a phone. I was now surrounded by my own urine, cum, and something in my ass that I was trying my best to push out.

This time instead of peeing in the toilet, whoever it was covered my entire body that was still visible.

Another hour passed and no one came in. Now I was getting worried I was going to be stuck here.

Finally someone opened the door, and I heard a voice say, "Hey dude, uh... it's Greg. Everyone else is gone so I'm uh.. going to try to get you out."

It took a few minutes of Greg pulling on me, disgusted by what he was standing in and the urine also all over me, but we both eventually managed to get my shoulders out of the toilet.

I felt more embarrassed to be out of the toilet at this point than in it. I felt exposed again with my face visible.

"Ok dude cya." Greg said

I covered my groin and quickly asked Greg where my clothes and truck keys are.

"Look dude." Greg said looking around and feeling real uncomfortable. "I don't know and you're lucky that anyone even helped you out. You've been an ass for 4 years and finally got what you deserved. I really don't know or care where your clothes are and I'm sure as fuck not helping you get home." And with that Greg walked out the door and left.

I nervously walked around the empty job site, covering my dick, and eventually found my keys.

I went home, showered, and attempted to process the whole situation.

These guys clearly all wanted to see me humiliated, and now have the most traumatizing blackmail of me on their phones.

I didn't sleep all night. I kept having flashbacks to Marcus yanking off my shorts and hearing the laughter in my head. When I thought about Marcus holding me naked for the other guys to see, my dick got completely hard. I was confused about that. I also thought about Marcus peeing down my back and face and wondered how much bigger his dick was than mine. I felt completely submissive to him, and the entire job site got to witness that. I never even tried to defend myself. My tough reputation was over even before I was naked and stuffed in a toilet to get pissed on.

I was sweating on the way to work the next day. I couldn't afford financially to take the day off. I thought maybe they'll feel bad about the day before and show compassion. I was very wrong.

As soon as the guys saw me, whistling and cheering started, followed by laughter that made me feel naked all over again.

Then I saw Marcus and my stomach dropped. I could never let anyone know that I got hard thinking about Marcus throughout the night.

Marcus with the biggest cockiest grin I've ever seen, walked over, looked at me, and said "Morning Max, how'd you sleep?"

All eyes were on me and Marcus.

I knew Marcus was just wanting to test me and make a final declaration of his dominance over me. This time it worked. I could hardly look him in the eye and felt like a child not wanting to get beat.

"Good" I said meekly, completely lying, which he knew.

For the next year, I never again tried to act tough on the job site or show rudeness to anyone. I was constantly threatened with having the videos put out to the public, making sure my name was attached and as many people, in as many places, saw everything that happened that day, and of course my small looking dick on full display. Any new workers that joined the job site were shown the videos of that day, and were told if I ever gave them even a little bit of trouble, that I was screwed.

Everyday it was embarrassing to go to work, and I found myself constantly glancing over at Marcus, knowing I was still fantasizing about him at home.

I was the former tough guy and now target of jokes for the entire crew. All it took was one angry guy to strip me completely naked and stuff me in a toilet.

One of the new guys that had only been there for a week decided to get in on the fun. I was up high on a ladder when I could feel someone else climbing up behind me. I didn't understand what he was doing.

"I don't need help" I told him.

"You're about to" he said.

Before I had time to question him. He reached up and yanked down my shorts, followed by my underwear as far down my legs and ankles as they could go.

I looked down to see a few crew members recording with their phone. They already knew this was going to happen.

The laughter started up instantly. Some of the new guys had never actually seen me naked in person, just the videos of Marcus humiliating me.

"Poor big guy does have a vagina for a dick" one of the new guys said.

To make things worse, the new guy that pantsed me, was still on the ladder so I couldn't crawl back down. He was now also holding my shorts in place with both hands so that I couldn't pull them back up while trying to still hold onto the ladder.

"Everyone look at this!" Chris, one the workers that really didn't like me, yelled.

I looked around in humiliation to see the entire crew site, and Marcus, make their way over to me, pulling their phones out of their pocket.

"Damn! Even for Max his dick looks extra small today." Chris said. "I couldn't see how small his balls were when Marcus stripped him but this is the perfect view. Dude ain't even got a pair of nuts!"

Now the entire job site was there laughing and making jokes. There was nothing I could do. I stopped trying to pull up my shorts and used my other hand to cover myself but it was too late. I was humiliated again.

The new guy, riding on the cheers of the workers, decided to add a little more humiliation. He reached between my legs, grabbed my ball sack, and slowly started pulling downward until I let out a yell. Everyone was laughing and I was powerless to do anything.

The new guy finally got off the ladder and I was able to pull up my shorts. Again I went home that day and relived the new scene of humiliation and then flash-backed to Marcus.

The entire job site knew that there was too much blackmail video footage for me to talk back to anyone or even really defend myself. I also got threatened that if I left the job site for another job, they would post the videos of me online. I was their entertainment and I didn't see any good way out of it.

One day when we were working on a holiday and the other nearby parking lot was empty, the crew had gathered together and decided they were going to have some more fun with me.

12