Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers

I knew even I had some doubts of my own, but I convinced myself I would have remained faithful. It doesn't matter, Jake is back, and I will never see Walter again.

"I hope you're telling the truth Sherry because our future and our marriage depend on it."

"I swear Jake. I just want us to go back to what we had before."

I could tell from the look on his face that it wasn't going to be that easy, if at all. I could tell he still had some doubts about what would have happened tonight if he had not showed up.

"This is a lot to process Sherry, and I am not ready to just forgive and forget. I have some thinking to do. I am back home for now, but I will be staying in the guest bedroom until I can sort through all of this."

My heart sank. I knew this dinner with Walter was a bad idea. Deep down I told myself it was wrong. Unfortunately, I didn't listen to myself.

Jake said, "Right now I want you to listen to my story. I don't think you understood the gravity with which I was affected. I was devastated when you told me to leave. Especially when you said I was no longer the man you married, and didn't contribute anything. I begged for your help, but you turned me away."

I started to cry. I couldn't look at Jake. I realized what a horrible wife I had been that night. I thought I was helping by forcing him to change himself. It was the worst thing I could have done. He didn't need tough love, he needed my love.

"I made it to some flea bag motel. I got enough alcohol to keep me constantly drunk for a week. I finally decided I had nothing left to live for. I broke a vase in the room and was about to cut my wrist when Randi and John began beating on the door. I still made an attempt to slice my wrist when the door flew open. They had the manager with them with a key. They convinced him I was in danger. Randi rushed over and took me in her arms. I cried for at least 15 minutes. She saved my life."

Randi had called me a couple of days before, so I told her the whole story. I guess she got worried and went looking for her Dad. I don't know how she found him, but I am glad she did. I know Jake, and he may well have sliced his wrist that night. The thought of it made me want to throw up.

"Randi and John took me in and helped me change. I stopped drinking immediately. I started working out in their mini gym. I shaved, cleaned up, and started putting together a better resume for my job search. I began to feel and look better. They also took me to a doctor who said I had become clinically depressed. She started me on some medication that made a big difference. All I had to do is find a good job, then I could make my triumphant return and win back your respect."

"Oh my God Jake. What a terrible wife I have been. This was all my fault. I should have done what Randi did instead of feeling sorry for myself. How can you possibly ever forgive me."

I cried so hard that Jake actually came over and hugged me. It felt good to have his arms around me, but he soon pulled away.

"Today was my triumphant return. The day I get my wife back, but what do I find, I find my wife about to go on a date with some shit head named Walter."

"What do I have to do Jake? I explained Walter. I have apologized until I am blue in the face. What else do I have to do? Just name it, and I will do it."

"I think Sherry I am just going to need a little time. As I said, I have to think it through. I will figure it out soon, and we will go from there, whatever that may be."

"Ok Jake, it is probably more than I deserve. Wait a minute, you said your triumphant return. Does this mean you found a job?"

"Yes, the manager that let me go at the bank got canned. The new temporary manager, who was also the regional VP, was looking through old personnel records. He came across mine and called me in. I told him the whole story, and long story short, he hired me as the new bank manager."

I jumped up and hugged Jake. I was now crying with joy. This was great news. No one deserved it more than Jake.

"I'm getting twice my old salary plus a $10,000 bonus to make up for how I had been treated. I officially start Monday."

I hugged him again. We held it for awhile because it felt good. Somehow, at that moment, I felt like everything was going to be alright.

"I'm tired Sherry. I am going to my room now. Give me some space the next few days, and let me sort all this out. I promise to have it sorted out by next Friday."

"Exactly what do you need to sort out Jake?"

"I know that I love you, I just have to figure out if we are going to stay married. That was pretty devastating to come home and find my wife going on a date, and possibly going to have sex with him."

"I swear to you Jake I would have remained faithful to you."

Jake walked over and lifted up my dress exposing my underwear. Thank God I decided not to wear the sexy thong underwear I bought with the dress. I decided to just put on some of my plain underwear.

He said as he let my dress fall down, "If you had been wearing some sexy underwear, or a thong, I would be leaving and filing for divorce."

With that he left the room. Boy did I fuck up. I just hope and pray that Jake follows his heart, and gives me a chance.

Jake

Sherry looked sad as I walked out. A few minutes before she was so happy about the job. As I was about to head to the guest room I remembered the necklace. I walked back over near the front door where I had set it on a table.

I took it out of the bag. It was gift wrapped, so I walked over to Sherry and said, "This is for you. I bought it today as a coming home gift. I used my bonus money to buy it. I hope you like it."

She opened it as I was walking out.

I heard her say, "Jake?"

Then all I heard was her crying. I hope she liked it.

The next several days we both came and went without a lot of interaction. We were cordial, but she did give me my space. Every night I tried to replay all the events and try to make some sense out of it. I knew we were both at fault for everything, but I just couldn't get past seeing Walter standing there at the door to pick up Sherry. Not to mention that Sherry looked absolutely stunning. If he wouldn't have tried to fuck her that night, then he was probably gay. I knew what he wanted. The question is, what did Sherry want.

Friday afternoon, and I was still wrestling with it. There was a very important question I needed to ask Sherry this evening, and I needed an honest answer from her.

I got home around 6:00. As I walked through the door I smelled something familiar. It was lasagne, my favorite. Sherry makes it perfect. The dining room table was set with our china and crystal. The light was low, and candles were lit on the table. Soft music was playing on the stereo.

Sherry walked out of the kitchen looking absolutely stunning. She had really fixed herself up. She was wearing the diamond necklace I bought her. It looked even better on her than in the display case.

"Hope you're hungry. I fixed your favorite, Lasagna with Ceasar Salad. I also have a bottle of Chianti, however, if you cannot have alcohol I understand."

"This looks fantastic. Yes, I am hungry, and yes I can have the Chianti. I was not addicted to alcohol, I just merely drank to wipe out the pain. I immediately quit drinking without any desire to have more, just because I realized I didn't need it anymore. I can't imagine Lasagna without Chianti."

Sherry walked over so I pulled her chair out and helped her get seated. Then I sat down and we enjoyed a nice dinner together. It had been awhile. We talked during dinner about our day and various things at work.

After we finished our Lasagna Sherry disappeared in the kitchen and came back with two pieces of coconut pie, again my favorite.

After we finished our dessert I said, "Honey, I have a very important question I need to ask you, and I need your utmost honesty in answering it."

"Of course Jake. Ask me anything. I promise an honest truthful answer."

"After all that has been said and done, deep down would you prefer to be with Walter, or some other guy for that matter, or would you prefer to stay married to me. If you choose me, that means through the good and the bad, the ups and the downs, or whatever obstacles we may face. I will never cheat on you, and I need to know I can trust you."

She started to cry as she said, "I am yours for better or worse until death us do part. I love you Jake. You are my champion and my warrior. My knight in shining armor."

She got up and sat in my lap. She kissed me hard and deep. She felt good in my arms. I felt her breathing intensify as did mine. My dick began rise with her ass sitting on it.

I stood up, and just like in the movies I shoved all the dishes to one end of the table. I picked her up and sat her on the edge of the table. We both began to breathe heavily as we french kissed. My hands were all over her. I had missed her so much. We were both so turned on we needed to fuck right then, and right there. She laid back as I lifted both legs up and put them on my shoulders. Her dress fell down to her waist exposing her tiny thong underwear. I pulled her thong up over her legs. I reached down with my fingers to find that she was very wet.

I quickly unbuckled my pants letting them dropped down to my ankles. I jerked down my underwear and thrust my dick deep inside her pussy. Holding her legs against my shoulders I began pounding as hard as I could. I could hear the flesh from the front of my legs pounding hers. It felt good, but I knew I wanted to last so I focused on lasting as long as I could.

The dishes and glasses on the table began to rattle as the table shook. One of the plates and a crystal water glass fell off and broke. The wine bottle fell over, but was empty.

Sherry was screaming with pleasure as she quickly reached orgasm, but I held out. I continued until she stopped her orgasm. I pulled out, lifted her up off the table and turned her around. I unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor, at which point she stepped out of it. I quickly took off her bra and bent her over the edge of the table. I entered her pussy from behind and began slamming against her ass.

At the same time I reached around with my hands to squeeze her big tits for a second, then returned my hands to her hips, pulling her backward, as I thrust forward. She was about to come again, so I concentrated and came with her. I continued my thrust well after we both finished.

It had been a long time since we had fucked like that. We needed something like that to bring us back together.

My dick finally deflated, so I pulled out. Sherry turned around and cried while she hugged and kissed me. It was a beautiful moment between us.

After our breathing finally slowed down she said, "That was amazing, but how about we go upstairs, take a nice hot shower together, then crawl in bed and make slow passionate love all night long. You think you can bring the Colonel back to attention again?"

"Let's go find out Mrs.Turner. We're going to see what we are made of tonight."

We made love all weekend. We got out of bed to eat, go to the bathroom, and shower. The Friday night dishes were still on the table Sunday afternoon. We reconnected in a way that was even better than before.

The following year we both turned 50, and welcomed our first grandchild. Even still, Grandma and Grandpa could still heat up the bedroom with our passion.

Epilogue:

Two years after I was rehired I was promoted to Regional Vice President. I was in charge of all the bank branches in central and south Texas. Sherry became a major partner in her accounting firm.

Walter? Old Walter took his business elsewhere and we never saw him again. Good thing. He was a good looking guy, but his looks would have suffered with his ass sewn to his face.

We bought a condo in Port Aransas on the beach. We spend a lot of weekends there with our daughter, son in law, and grandson. I think if it had not been for my daughter, I would not be here right now. Who knows, Sherry might be married to Walter. I thank Randi every chance I get for what she did for me, and for Sherry. She says it was nothing, but I know better. I might even have committed suicide that day.

I think things happen for a reason. Whether it is a master plan, divine intervention, or whatever, I know that Sherry and I were meant to be together forever, and we will be. We will lie next to each other for eternity. I already bought the plot.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers
12