Touring

Story Info
Unexpected company while touring cross country.
3.7k words
4.26
9.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers

Just after I turned eighteen my father decided that we'd spend the holidays touring across country. A friend of his had given him the use a large caravan, so he hitched it up to his car and off we went.

A couple of days later and we were deep in the wild country. Late afternoon was upon us and my father pulled into a parking area for travellers outside of Hicksville, a little known town situated in Hicks County. The parking area provided fresh water and that was it. If you wanted power your caravan had better have a generator, which ours did, fortunately.

We weren't the only one to have pulled into the parking area. There was a microvan sort of vehicle already there, with an annex attached. We didn't park too close to them and when we stopped no-one came out to check us out.

We all got out of the car and my father detached the caravan and locked it in place. He and my mother were going to drive back into Hicksville and look around and buy a few groceries. Maybe a takeaway meal if they seemed to have a decent place to get one. I opted to stay right where I was.

About fifteen minutes after the parents had driven off there was a knock on the caravan door. Not being an idiot I didn't open it. I looked out a window to see who was there.

Ye gods and little fishes. It was Adonis himself standing there. The man was in his early twenties, tall and slender with blonde hair, and I was going to bet that he had blue eyes. What I could see of his face showed that he was quite handsome, although not in a male model way. He was also quite nicely dressed, slacks and a decent shirt rather than tatty jeans and tattier t-shirt.

It was obvious to me that he was way out of my league. I'm pretty enough, with an excellent figure, good skin tone, and very good hair, but still not in his class. I opened the door anyway.

"Hi," I said cheerfully. "Can I help you?"

"Not really," he said, sounding amused. "We noticed your 'van and thought we'd say hullo. I'm Charles. He's Daryl."

He jerked his thumb to the side and when I turned to look I saw what appeared to be his twin brother lounging comfortably against the 'van.

"Ah, I'm Nicola," I said. "Pleased to meet you. Twins, I assume."

"You assume wrongly," said Daryl, demonstrating one significant difference between the two of them. He spoke in a very deep bass where Charles had a light baritone, almost a tenor. "I am a year older than that youngster."

You couldn't prove it by me, I thought, looking from one to the other.

"Like I said," said Charles, "we just dropped by to say hullo. "No, no, we won't come in."

Fortunate, as I had no intention of inviting them in.

"Are you going anywhere in particular or just touring around?" I asked, nodding towards their van.

"At this point just touring around. If we get the urge we may head off towards any events that we hear of but there again, we may not."

I laughed. "Effectively what we're doing, except I don't really get a vote on potential destinations."

"Yes, well we older folk can't really let you younger ones just run around any old where," said old man Daryl, casting a disdainful look at young Charles.

"And whose navigation was it that left us five miles up a dead end road?"

"Googles," retorted Daryl, and I had to laugh.

"Isn't that small van rather crowded for two people your size?" I asked.

"Not really. It's well laid out inside, as you can see the roof pops up, and the annex gives us an outside room. It's quite comfortable. Mind you, we tend to stick to temperate zones. The van's not really suited to very hot or very cold weather. Can you imagine sleeping in the annex when it's freezing cold? You'd wake up as an ice-block."

By this time I'd descended from the caravan and was just standing on the ground, chatting to them. After a few minutes Charles stretched.

"Yeah, well I'm getting hungry so I think we'll wander back to our van and prepare a meal. See you around, maybe."

He nodded and turned to head over to the van and Daryl nodded and turned to join him. Before he actually walked away he turned back to me.

"Want to take a quick look inside the van? It'll show you how much can be packed in a small area without the need for a huge caravan."

"Why not?" I said, trailing along behind them.

The annex had collapsible table and chairs set up, with a couple of sleeping bags rolled up to one side. The van itself was fitted out with a small kitchen, a small toilet, and washing facilities. There was what appeared to be a couch at the far end.

"The couch converts into a double bed if we have to sleep inside," Charles explained, "but we prefer to sleep in the annex. It has decent flywire screens to keep the insect population at bay."

Daryl gave me a helping hand down from the van and then he pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I just froze from shock for a moment, but then I thought what the hell, and kissed him back. He was quite a good kisser and I enjoyed it, even if he shouldn't have done it. He let me go and winked at me and I tried to give a reproving look but I could feel a smile twitching at the corners of my mouth.

Before I could say anything Charles was there, turning me to face him and then he was kissing me. I tried to push him away, slightly irritated, but only slightly, I guess, as I found myself kissing him back as well.

This time when I was released I was able to give Charles a reproving look.

"Really," I said.

"Yes, really," said Daryl and then he was kissing me again.

The difference this time was that instead of his hands being on my back they were cupping my bottom, holding me quite firmly against him, and I could tell he was, ah, aroused. He let me go and, as I might as guessed, Charles started kissing me again, and his hands also clutched my bottom.

"Don't you hold me like that," I snapped as soon as I got a chance to say something and Daryl laughed.

"Is this better?" he asked, his hands in the middle of my back as he pulled me towards him. Probably I should have resisted a bit more but it was just a bit of kissing.

If I'd had a chance to put some thought into it I would probably have recalled that I was dressed comfortably for driving across country, meaning that right then I was wearing yoga pants and a loose top. Daryl's hands didn't stay on my back but slid down and inside my yoga pants, and now his hands were cupping my bare bottom.

I hastily dragged my face away from his.

"You get your hands out of my pants right now," I snapped.

"If you insist," he said with a big grin. "Charles."

What had Charles to do with things I wondered, finding out as Charles simply latched onto my yoga pants and pulled them down. My panties too, I suspected, feeling the way Daryl was making free with my bottom.

I was spluttering, trying to give them a piece of my mind, when Daryl passed me back to Charles, who started kissing me again, his hands now fondling my bare bottom. While he was doing that Daryl crouched down and very efficiently finished stripping my yoga pants and panties right off, leaving me naked from the waist down.

When Charles left off kissing me I sort of froze in place, eyes darting from one to the other, hands cupped in front of my groin. Daryl winked at me.

"Hey, if you're worried about being half naked, relax. So are we."

My eyes promptly darted downwards and I just as promptly wished they hadn't. Both of them had managed to drop their trousers and were sporting erections. I'd have turned and bolted out of the annex half-naked without a qualm but Daryl was between me and the exit.

"Listen, I'm sorry if you've got your hopes up," I said, sounding very nervous even to my own ears, "but I don't do this sort of thing.

"That's ok. We do," said Charles. "We're quite willing to show you how the different pieces fit together."

Seeing the size of their pieces I didn't want to have then fit together with mine and I told them so most emphatically.

"She doesn't seem very agreeable, does she Charles?" said Daryl.

"You're right, Daryl. I do sense a touch of reluctance. Should we throw her back?"

"Yes," I put in, very quickly.

"Mm. I don't know. Maybe if we extract a small penalty first we can mark her as tag and release."

"Now that's an idea." Charles reached over and picked up a marking pen that was on the table. "Tell you what, sweetheart. If you take off your top voluntarily we'll just sign our names on your breasts and let you go. Deal?"

I looked from one to the other and took a deep breath.

"I take off my top and all you'll do is sign your names on my breasts? That's it? I'm then free to go?"

"That's it," Daryl said, nodding. "We'll even be true gentlemen and let you get dressed first."

I took a deep breath. I wanted to scream and yell and rant at them, but what the hell. Having to take my top off so they could sign my breasts meant I was getting off lightly. I stripped off my top and unclipped my bra, letting it slide down my arms and into my hand. I took another deep breath, my breasts heaving with the force of it.

"Damn, Nicola," said Daryl, "but those babies don't really need any support do they. And I'm delighted to see that you don't resort to crude tricks like padding."

I was blushing but also pleased. I was quietly proud of my breasts.

"Can we get on with this," I grumbled. "I want to go."

"Do you want to sign first, Charles?"

"Not really. Do you want to?"

"Same here. I guess we'll have to forego the signing."

I perked up at that, much relieved. What if my mother had spotted there signatures? Heaven forbid.

"So I can get dressed and go now?"

"Don't be so naïve, Nicola," said Daryl. "Really, if we were prepared to rape you earlier what makes you think we'll change our mind just because you're a little reluctant?"

"What? But you said. . ."

"I know. As well as rapists we're fearful liars."

Before I could say or do anything the pair of them had a hold of me and were forcing me down onto the floor of the annex. I went to scratch Daryl's face but he caught my wrist, shaking a finger at me.

"No scratching or biting," he said. "Just behave yourself and you'll find everything will be a lot easier. If you start causing a fuss I'll have to put you across my knee and spank you, just to quieten you down. Now you don't want to be spanked do you, with Charles there laughing his head off as it happens?"

If the spanking would prevent the raping I'd go with the spanking, but I suspect it would be additional. I quietened down, but that didn't stop me quietly fuming.

Both of them started playing with my virginal young body. They started with my breasts and I was suddenly finding out just how sensitive my breasts were to a man's touch. My nipples stood up and I could feel my breasts swelling as the boys stroked them massaged them, kissed and suckled on them.

From there their hands just went wandering all over me. Touching me everywhere from my face to my toes. Two hands could explore a lot, but four hands could cover a lot more at the same time. Most of the touching was just something different, me knowing that boys were touching me. However, when their hands started drifting between my legs the touching became another thing entirely.

If I'd thought my breasts were sensitive my vulva was way more so. When the first hand closed over me I bucked and squealed, while whoever was touching me laughed and squeezed me slightly. Actually, they both laughed, and then they both started touching me more intimately.

I twisted about, squirming under their incessant touches, trying to ignore the sweet nothings they were murmuring as they praised my body and my reactions. Charles had the gall to slip some fingers inside me, telling me what he was doing.

"I know what you're doing," I hissed at him. "I can damn well feel it."

"And can you feel this?" asked Daryl, doing something and my whole body seemed to give a spasm when he did it.

I gave a small shriek, finishing up going, "What? What? What?"

"That what it feels like when a man teases your clitoris," Daryl kindly explained. "See?"

The same sensation slapped me and I gave another shriek.

"Don't do that," I gasped.

"What do you think, Charles? Ripe and ready?"

"Oh, definitely. Go for it."

That's the point where Charles withdrew and Daryl knelt between my thighs, his erection hovering over me. He was not going to use that thing on me and my hands darted down to protect myself. Daryl promptly lifted my hands away, calling to Charles at the same time. Charles just took hold of my wrists and pinned them up above my head.

Daryl now pulled my lips apart and steered his erection into the space he'd made. Then he started pushing. I could feel my lips closing around him as he removed his hand and then I could feel his cock starting to come into me. Then there was a flash of pain, and I squealed, and Daryl paused for a second.

"Just a cherry popping," he told me. "It only happens the once. The rest is fun, fun, fun."

I just wished he had a cherry that I could pop most violently, but all I could do was lie there trying to twist away from what he was doing. He kept up a steady pressure while I twisted and squirmed. He had this funny smile on his face, and it slowly dawned on me what was happening. All my twisting and squirming was actually helping to push me onto his blasted cock. All he had to do was stay the way he was and I'd do all the work for him.

I stopped twisting about, glaring at him, and he laughed at me. Then he leaned more heavily into me, his cock resuming its steady entry, and that felt very strange to me. If pressed I'd have had to admit it felt strange in a good way, but I'd have to be pressed hard.

I could feel his groin rubbing against mine and knew he was all the way inside me. His hands closed over my breasts and they now felt more sensitive than ever. He started rubbing them lightly, at the same time starting to move his cock inside me, sliding it back and forth, and that strange sensation was doubling and redoubling.

I found that I was rocking in time to what he was doing to me. It wasn't that I wanted to, but it just felt right. Even the way he was stroking and squeezing my breasts was in time to the rhythm of his cock moving. I wasn't fighting at all, which I had seriously expected to be doing. I was just accepting what was happening, as if it was the most natural thing in the world. In hindsight, I guess it was.

Daryl just kept on going at a steady pace, and the excitement he was arousing in me kept on building at the same steady pace. I vaguely realised that he was taking it easy on me, introducing me to sex in a manner that was really quite gentle, if you ignore the matter of permission.

He kept going and going, his cock thrusting into me time after time, and I was totally lost to everything but this man and what he was doing to me, what he was making me feel.

It was all getting too much for me. Something had to give, I just knew it. I was making funny sounds as he thrust in, each thrust seeming to draw out a gasp or sigh. For some reason I was just burning up with need and it was all his fault.

He started moving faster, and then faster again. Everything was intensifying and I was losing control, not that I really had any to start with. Sensations exploded within me, rippling through me, waves of intense pleasure shocking me to the core. I was sort of aware that Daryl was moving on me in an almost frenetic manner and it dawned on me that he was ejaculating, and inside me at that. I would have been shocked if it wasn't for the fact that my climax had seemed to render me shockproof for the moment.

Daryl rolled away from me and I was thinking it's over. He's done it. I'm not a virgin. That swine raped me. Mind you, that was pretty damn marvellous, but still. Oh my god, I had to get out of there.

Charles had produced some wet tissues, and was kindly wiping me down. A good thing, too. I couldn't very well turn up at the caravan with blood and other juices all over my clothes.

I was looking around to see where my clothes were when Charles put his hands on my breasts and pushed me flat once again. To my shock he was moving to kneel between my legs, his cock just as erect as Daryl's had been.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" I demanded, and he gave me the most peculiar look.

"You're kidding, right?"

I was stunned. It just hadn't sunk in that he was going to rape me, too.

"You can't do this," I protested, and he laughed.

"Tell me that in a couple of minutes," he said.

He pushed my legs really wide apart. With them bent at the knee it left him a comfortable place to settle down, his cock hovering above me.

"This time, why don't you watch what's happening," he said, waving his hand in the general direction of his cock.

He brushed the head of his cock up and down my slit a couple of times and then pressed lightly forward, my lips yielding quite easily. He didn't bother to push all the way in.

"Keep watching," he said, and then he started. He pushed in a little and I could feel him inside me, and then he drew back, and I could see him coming out again. Then in, but going a little deeper, only to withdraw again. He kept doing that, each entry going a little further, and then he'd retreat. I don't know what he was trying to achieve but I found myself having to bite my tongue to stop myself yelling at him to just do it, for god's sake.

It was actually a relief when he finally plunged fully into me, and how you can feel relieved that the man raping you is raping you properly is beyond me. Now that he was really going at it he started thrusting in with a bit more gusto, his cock lancing into me, only to retreat and thrust forward once more. And there was me, watching it dip in and out of my poor body.

By this time I was also reacting to what he was doing, pushing to meet him each time he drove into me. It just seemed to me that it was the right way to handle this and the feelings he was raising seemed somewhat more intense when I did.

After he got going his hands came up to cover my breasts and he was playing with them, which I found irritatingly pleasant. At least, with him leaning over me to fondle my breasts my view of his cock sliding in and out was blocked, which was a plus. It was promptly matched with a minus as looking over his shoulder I could see his bottom bouncing up and down. Quite a nice bottom, mind, but if I had to watch it I'd rather be watching it as he walked away from me.

This time I knew what was happening to me and when he started moving faster I was ready for it. Those same sensations that had been there just before I climaxed earlier were now starting to course through my body and I knew what was about to happened.

It did, too. Charles put on a bit more speed, hitting me harder and faster, and then he was climaxing (before me - how rude), but his last few thrusts were enough to set me off. It wasn't bad, I had to admit, but if asked to compare it would have been Daryl for the win.

Charles acted the gentleman again, helping me get cleaned up and this time I was allowed to get dressed. I was giving the pair of them fulminating little glares which they blandly ignored.

"So, where are you off to tomorrow?" Daryl asked.

"I have no idea and I wouldn't tell you if I knew," I grouched at him.

"Doesn't matter," he said with a big smile. "We're not going anywhere in particular. We might just follow along behind. Get a little better acquainted, perhaps."

I was shocked. They wouldn't, surely? What should I do if they did? Would they try to get me alone again? Unfortunately that also begged the question, did I want them to get me alone? All those questions and not a single answer.

Ashson
Ashson
8,538 Followers