Tourist Lost in Time Pt. 03

Story Info
Laura and Rachel try to figure out how to get back.
7.9k words
3.86
3.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 06/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third and last part of this story whose first two chapters were published more than two years ago.

A new extended version of the first chapter was published about two weeks ago, and a new version of the second chapter should have been published a few days ago, but the administrators have simply replaced the text in the original publication, so if you want to read it you have to enter that story.

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

Tourist Lost in Time 3

"Did you still think I'd told you a story?" Khaled asks me, noticing that my gaze is focused on the picture on the wall. "It's all completely true, I'll show you more evidence to confirm it," he adds, pulling a small box out of one of the cupboards.

He places the box in front of me and opens it, causing me to let out a cry of surprise.

"I don't know why those items were transported with me, while others didn't," Khaled tells me, starting to take the items out of the box. I instantly recognize the first two, a pair of Ray-Ban aviator glasses from 1940, one of the most well-known and reproduced designs in the world, and an A-11 watch in perfect condition.

The other objects are equally familiar to me, military identification card, military passes, some maps, and an 1870 Colt 45 in black with an ivory handle.

"It's not the standard weapon of the army, but we in the intelligence services have a wide berth about the weapons we use in our missions, and it's said that this one belonged to General Custer," Khaled explains to me, closing the box before I'm tempted to try to grab the revolver.

"What do you want from us?" I shout.

"The truth is that I don't know;" he replies as he puts the items back in the box, "From your sister Laura just fucking her, I thought that being a 21st century girl would be different, but she is even more submissive and accommodating than the young women of this era, although if it weren't for the Emir calling her to his rooms every night he wouldn't stop fucking her."

"As for you, I really don't know," he says, closing his eyes for a few seconds. "I don't even know why I've told you everything, and I've shown you this and what I really look like, maybe it's because you're some kind of spy just like me and you understand what it's like to live incognito and hide your true face from people," he explains. "Or maybe because you remind me of that nurse, I shared those last few nights with in my time."

"I don't know, but I think you can help me figure out how to get home," he says, opening a door that leads to a room with walls covered in drawings and a map.

"Nor was I the first to fall asleep and wake up in the past," Khaled tells me, "I have found evidence of at least two men and a dozen women, though I believe many of them are the same, the oldest dating back to glorious Carthage in an undetermined year, and it is the one that has left the most documents, any trace of her is lost a couple of centuries ago in Constantinople, the men barely appear for a dozen years, although all that time until her death is fairly well documented."

"Why do you think I can help you, and especially why do you think I would?"

"I think you can help me because, according to what your sister told me about your work at the F.B.I., you are an analyst, and you are used to handling data and deciphering notes and codes," he answers my first question. "And you're going to help me because if I don't, I'll make Laura's life a living hell, and believe me in this day and age, that's saying a lot," he answers my second question.

"But all that can wait;" he points out closing the door to the room, "Now I want you to kneel down and suck my cock, then I'm going to fuck you and discover unknown pleasures."

Following the plan, I have set for myself, I kneel obediently at his feet, although after having heard his words about how submissive and obedient my sister is, I will have to do something so that he does not tire of me.

I pull down his pants and release his cock, still not completely hard, but already quite intimidating, I gently begin to lick its full extension, bringing only his bud to my mouth, caressing his testicles with my fingers. From Khaled's reaction I realize that no one has ever given him a blowjob the way I am giving him, and I smile knowing that it is a beginning to achieve my goal.

After several minutes licking the entire length, the cock is completely hard, and I decide to put it in my mouth, I have seen how Lena or Lorna swallowed it completely and I have to be no less. Unfortunately, I'm not able to swallow more than two-thirds of the cock, and I realize that Khaled is going to hold my head to force it completely.

To avoid this, I bring one of my hands back to his testicles and start playing with them, gently scratching them and then squeezing them, as I expected, this game is too much for Khaled, who with a loud growl begins to cum in my throat.

I know I can swallow all of his cum without any problem, but I make a quick move and withdraw my head, causing the cock to come out of my mouth and release its last load of cum on my face, while the last remnants hit me, I open my mouth letting some of the cum fall.

"Damn bitch," Khaled yells at me, slapping me. "Next time you're either going to swallow all my cum or I'll make you suck it on all the palace guards."

"Perfect, maybe one of them is a real man," I reply, knowing that this will increase his anger.

"I hope you don't have that arrogant attitude towards the Emir if you don't want to end up sold to a brothel," Khaled threatens, "He likes his slave girls to be obedient and accommodating."

"Don't worry about that, if as I have heard from any of the girls in the harem, the Emir unlike others, is really capable of spending hours fucking his slave girls I will be happy to obey him in everything;" I say to Khaled challenging him.

"SLUT!" he yells at me giving me another slap, "You're going to see what it's like to be fucked by a real man;" he continues to yell at me as he grabs my arm and drags me to the bed by throwing me face down on her.

Without giving me time to get ready, Khaled gets on top of me and starts fucking me violently, not only am I not lubricated enough, but also my pussy is sore after all the orgasms that the slave girls took me to. I bite the sheets of the bed so as not to give him the pleasure of screaming, fortunately and despite having cum a few minutes ago, Khaled can barely stand it and cums in my pussy in less than five minutes.

"I'm sorry Rachel," he says starting to play with my, "I didn't mean to treat you like this, but I can't allow you to behave like that, it's one thing for you not to be a submissive and obedient slave girl like your sister and another thing for you to challenge me like that."

Khaled continues to play with my, and even though I try to resist, I orgasm minutes later.

"Now sleep and rest, no one will bother you until the slave girls come to get you for dinner," Khaled tells me, "I hope you will study all the documents in the room," he commands.

When I'm left alone, I burst into tears, no one has ever treated me like this, on the one hand I want to kill him for slapping and raping me, and on the other hand I want to surrender to him, forget everything, and live a life of sex, lust and tranquility in the harem.

------

"Good morning, I'll bring you something for breakfast;" a soft voice wakes me up.

I open my eyes and see the brunette slave girl who bathed me yesterday, Lena I think her name is, she has a wide smile as she runs all over my naked body with her eyes.

Without really knowing why, I put my hand to her head and hold her closer to me, giving her a kiss that she doesn't hesitate to return to me.

"I'm sorry," I say, breaking the kiss.

"I'm the one who's sorry," Lena replies, "I have to go now, but when I come to bring you the food, we can spend some time together if you wish."

"What time is it?" I ask as I realize that the room doesn't have any windows that can give me a clue.

"It's past eleven o'clock," Lena replies. "In the bathroom you have a bathtub with water to wash off, if you wish," she adds, walking away from the room.

I get up to head for the door, but stop when I hear a lock closing. Silly me, I thought I could move freely around the palace. I decide to wash up a bit and then eat breakfast while I study the documents in the room.

Time flies, there are too many documents, without any chronological order and written in several languages, mostly Arabic, English and Latin, but also some in Spanish, Greek and a couple of other languages totally unknown to me. I don't know if there is any clue in these documents as to how to return to our time, what I do know is that if there is one, it will take us a long time to find it.

I hear the door and I guess it's Lena with the food, I've been so focused on the documents, I haven't even finished my breakfast. I leave the room closing the door and am surprised to find Lena and Lorna waiting for me.

"We must prepare you to take you to the harem," Lena tells me.

"Is it time yet?" I asked, surprised.

"It is," she replies, "You were so lost in those papers that you didn't even notice my presence, I left you a tray with food, but I see you haven't touched it.

I look at the food tray and feel a prick in my stomach, I've barely eaten anything in two days and haven't slept enough, and in a while a new marathon of lesbian sex awaits me with a dozen slave girls.

Lena puts a hood on me and hooks a leash to my collar, taking me out of the room to take me to the bathrooms. Once there, they repeat step by step all the actions of the previous day, they bathe me, comb my hair, perfume me, put the mask on me and give me a drink before putting the gag on.

When I arrive at the harem I find no sign of Khaled, only the slave girls, with one of them hanging from the ceiling with her arms outstretched and her legs tied to the floor. It doesn't take long for me to realize it's Laura and I try to run towards her, though Lena stops me by pulling on my leash.

"You can't do anything to help your sister," Lena tells me, surprised that she has discovered that detail, "The Vizier has ordered her to be punished, and if you intervene you will only make his punishment worse, I'm sure the Vizier will be watching us, he always is."

I have to watch without moving, as one of the slave girls unloads a score of lashes on my sister's body, covering her back and thighs with red marks. As soon as the punishment is over, the slave girl releases the whip and gets behind Laura and starts fucking her, bringing her to an orgasm that she seemed to be holding.

For the next half hour, half a dozen slave girls fuck Laura, taking turns using her, though on one occasion I watch Lena and Lorna fuck her at the same time. During that time, I have been caressed by a dozen hands, taking me to the edge.

Finally, they take me to bed and, just like yesterday, they hold my hands, leaving me completely exposed and unable to fight what awaits me. From my awkward position I see how they untie Laura and have to hold her down so that she doesn't fall to the ground after the punishment and orgasms. I try to follow Laura with my eyes as she is taken away, but when I feel a tongue in my pussy, I focus my attention on the slave girls around me.

"The Vizier has ordered us not to stop even if you faint," one of the slave girls tells me.

"We just have to let you recover and continue fucking you," says one. "Like this until the eight of us left bring you to orgasm."

I let out a moan as I feel two fingers enter my pussy joining the tongue licking my clit, close my eyes thinking about the long night ahead, and simply let myself be carried away by the pleasure.

------

It's been ten days since I was pushed to the limit of pleasure by the slave girls, I don't know if it was because of everything that happened that night or just a coincidence, but I spent the next two days with fever and delirium being attended to by Lena.

As soon as I recovered, I immediately started with the documents. I haven't seen Khaled again these days, although I know he's watching me. I only have contact with Lena, she is the one who brings me breakfast and lunch, and the one who prepares me to take me to the harem, a harem where without the orders of the Vizier everyone seems to ignore me, especially my sister, as if they were waiting for something.

Luckily every time she comes to bring me food, Lena stays and we enjoy our bodies, something we have already done these last two nights in the harem, sleeping together until dawn.

Tonight, we start kissing again, apart from the others, I am especially surprised by the attitude of my sister who seems to be the leader of the harem and the one who has decided that everyone ignores me.

"She behaves like any other person who sees her place threatened," Lena tells me, "She has been the favorite of both the Emir and the Vizier for six months, she knows that being blonde is very desired and seeing that you can take that away from her she gets nervous, as soon as she finds out who you are everything will go back to normal."

I hope Lena is right, Laura and I have always gotten along very well, but I also know that she has always been in my shadow and that if she left New Orleans it was so that they would stop comparing her to me in everything I did.

"Why don't you feel threatened?" I ask Lena in a whisper so no one hears my voice.

"Let's go to a place where I can take off your mask and talk freely," Lena replies, hooking a leash to my collar, forcing me to follow her to the laughter and comments of the rest of the slave girls.

We arrive at a small luxuriously decorated room, as soon as we enter Lena removes my mask and starts kissing me, slowly leading me to the bed.

"I don't feel threatened because I'm not a slave girl," Lena tells me by pushing me onto the bed. "Although to everyone I am an Aragonese slave named Lena, my real name is Sahida and I am the daughter of the Emir of Tremecen, I am a kind of hostage to keep the peace between us."

"But you let the Vizier and the Emir fuck you when you're a free woman," I pointed out in surprise.

"The Vizier's pig has never touched me, nor will it touch me;" exclaims Lena with anger in her voice, "As for the Emir, I love to go to his bed when he is enjoying some slave girl and share his cock with her, I pray every night that I can conceive his child."

I look at Lena and can't help but wonder why she told me this when she's only known me for ten days, but when I go to ask her, she starts kissing me and playing with her fingers in my pussy and I forget everything.

"It's amazing how your body responds to a woman's touch," Lena tells me, "Not even your sister who is used to fucking women feels that way."

Lena's words scare me a little, I had never been with a woman before, the orgasms that all the slave girls forced me to the first days following the orders of the Vizier were very intense, but the ones I have had these last days with Lena have been incredible, the best I have ever had.

I let Lena continue kissing me for a while longer before I start kissing her, in a few minutes, as we have done these days before we are on top of each other, our bodies linked, our hands moving all over our bodies and our faces buried in each other's pussy.

The orgasms follow one after the other, in a passionate competition that we have marked to see who is the first to give up and beg to be. As always, I'm the one who loses, and as always before I beg her, Lena is already putting the strap around her waist, bringing four inches of ivory to her pussy, leaving another seven to fuck me.

The protrusions of the ivory cock rub against the walls of my pussy, bringing me back to the brink of orgasm in seconds, at which point Lena stops and holds her still inside me.

Those seconds of waiting drive me crazy, Lena knows it and drags them out as long as she can, despite being as eager for orgasm as I am. When she resumes the movements, she brings me to orgasm in a few seconds, an orgasm that is followed by her own as if everything were measured and planned.

Without leaving my pussy, we lay on the bed hugging each other, letting the climax go down and our bodies recover, preparing for a second round of pleasure.

If in the harem we fell asleep hugging, here in the privacy of Lena's room we barely slept, we spent the whole night fucking and enjoying, we only stop when the first rays of sun come through the window, and Lena gets up and dresses quickly as if she has to be somewhere and is late.

"I need you to tell the Vizier that I have to see him," I say to Lena before she leaves the room, "Tell him that I have discovered something in the documents."

Khaled barely takes an hour to arrive, when he does, he looks exhausted and worried about something, although I don't dare ask him, in the same way that he doesn't dare ask me why I feel so happy.

"I hope you have good news," he says, "It would be a nice thing after these nightmarish days."

We walk to the room, and I smile when I see Khaled's surprised face, everything is now more orderly and different.

"You were right about the two men, they were probably time travelers, and they were both killed," I explain to Khaled, "Although the documents were written by the same person, a woman who also wrote the documents of the two women," I add pausing, "The rest of the women are the same, and she was the one who wrote all the documents: the woman of Carthage."

"I have managed to organize many of the documents, and they look like a kind of diary, there is still no clue as to how to return to our time, although there are many documents to investigate and decode, they are in code as if..." I say, interrupting myself.

"Go on," Khaled commands.

"They are codes and keys used in the F.B.I., mixed with codes of old use and other unknown ones, I know it seems impossible, but I could swear that some of those documents have been written by me," I said, shaking my head.

I don't say anything else; I pick up the documents I've been writing with the translations and transcriptions and start reading them.

"Year 611 from the Foundation of Carthage.

My name is simply Ahel, I came to Carthage twenty years ago from sometime in the twentieth century, in this time thanks to my knowledge and my beauty I have been climbing in the circles of power until I became one of the twelve members of the City Council.

In these twenty years I have discovered many things, the first of them is that I do not age, something that not only has not seemed to matter to people, but has also turned me into a kind of demigoddess and oracle, the second is that I cannot get pregnant, twenty years of unbridled and uncontrolled sex prove it, The third is that I can't die, a stab wound to the heart by a rival confirms this.

But I am deviating from the real reason of this writing, the meeting that the Council has called for today is going to mark the fate of Carthage forever, today we decide whether to declare war on Rome for control of the Mare Nostrum.

I know what this will bring, years of wars, and finally the fall of Carthage, I don't know if I can or should avoid it, I love these people, they are a part of me more than most people of my time. It's a decision I can't make today."

I continue reading the documents for another hour, until I stop to let Khaled take in everything, I've just told him.

"The First Punic Wars, about 250 B.C.," I say to Khaled, "The rest of the documents continue to narrate moments in the life of Ahel, until they are interrupted in Constantinople after the assault by the Crusaders in 1203."