Tourist Season Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her ass a little swat. She gasped, but said:

"Harder."

I gave her other cheek a harder swat. She moaned and, a little louder said, "one more, a real good one. Leave a hand print!"

I gave her a good slap and watched a drop of her pussy juice fall to the hardwood floor. That was an invitation if I ever saw one. I guided my cock into her wetness, teasing her full lips and prominent clit. She hissed at me, "get that cock in me now!"

I grabbed her hips and drove my dick home, setting an energetic pace. She moaned and growled as I fucked her. I slid my hands around her body and spread her ass cheeks with my thumbs. She gasped at the sensation.

"Pound my pussy! Fuck me! Oh Gawd! That's so fucking hot! I need to cum. I'm going to help you make me cum!"

She reached around and began rubbing her clitoris. I pushed in as far as I could, held it in place, and began to grind my hips in time with her rubbing at her button.

"Ah, yessss! That's what I need. I love the feel of your fat cock in my pussy while I play with myself. Oh yeah!" she shuddered and pushed her ass toward me. I didn't think I could get any closer, but evidently she disagreed.

She shuddered a second time. Then, once again she surprised me. She let go of her clitoris and, with some difficulty, reached further back and started to fondle my balls.

"Okay, that was good! You know what would make me cum again? Pull your cock out of me. I'm going to turn around and sit on the floor. While I abuse my poor inflamed clit, I want you to jack off on my tits! Then I'm going to need help cleaning up," she directed.

I pulled my aching cock out slowly and she turned to face me. She reached one hand down to her pussy while she fondled her boobs with the other. I bent my knees slightly to bring my cock nearer to her tits and rubbed it enthusiastically. She looked up at me with those deep brown eyes and said two words.

"Cover me."

Despite all the sex we'd had in the last couple of days, I felt the cum building. My balls contracted and I spent my load all over her tits.

Meg immediately picked up her left tit, which had most of the cum on it, and began to lick her nipple enthusiastically. I knelt in front of her, belly to belly, and cleaned off her right. We let our tongues meet as we celebrated our orgasms.

"I need you to kiss my pussy." Meg said breathlessly as she struggled on to he back. I got on my knees and cleaned out the delicious essence of her pussy, lapping at her juices. She pushed my head closer, demanding a severe tongue lashing.

"Eat me! Eat all of me! Fuck me with your tongue like you just fucked me with your cock!"

I curled my tongue and drove it as deep as it would go. I spread her pretty lips and enjoyed her sweet pussy.

She moaned.

She begged me to stop.

She begged me to never stop.

She rubbed her clitoris while I explored her with my tongue.

She went limp and made soft purring sounds. I raised my head and laid it on her soft belly.

We rested there briefly.

"It's nearly midnight, babe," she observed.

"Yeah, those Red-eyes are going to come early. We should go to sleep. Do you think you can behave?"

"No. You?"

"No way," I said, gently rubbing her thigh, "I guess we'll just have to live with having a partner with the sex drive of a pair of a rutting rabbits."

"Just keep it that way," she requested.

----

Terri knocked on the door at 4:15. Meg was already in the shower. I was about to join her.

"We're up, Ter." I said.

"I've got an outfit for Meg and a shirt for you." She answered through the door.

I snatched up my shorts, held my dirty shirt in front of my hard-on, and opened the door.

"Morning. I bought this a couple of months back and it was too big for me. It should fit Meg nicely. Manny insisted on giving me this t-shirt for you."

The yoga outfit was a black tank top and tiger stripe leggings.

As soon as I saw a flash of red in her other hand I knew what Manny had sent: a Montreal Canadiens shirt. Manny knows I'm a life long fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs. What a joke.

"A Habs t-shirt? No way. It will burst into flames when it touches my 'Leaf loving skin. I'd rather go naked! I'll wear my dirty shirt. We're just fishing after all," I responded. This was serious business.

Terri produced a plain blue t-shirt. "I know. If my beloved hubby asks, you found it in the laundry room okay? You better get in the shower if you want one, big brother."

"Thanks Ter." I closed the door and headed for the shower. Meg was covered in soap suds. I slipped in behind her and washed her back.

Okay; mostly I just washed her marvelous butt.

And her tits.

She ensured that my cock sparkled.

We did however, manage to restrain ourselves.

Helping her into her yoga gear was entertaining, though.

----

Manny and I dropped Terri and Meg off at the Marina, parked the car and put the gear in my boat. The sun was just coming up as we slowly passed the town Pier. The sight of twenty five or so female asses raised to the sun was awesome.

Lots of boats were heading downstream towards Black Bass Lake for the bass derby. We headed upstream past the falls where the Pickerel River joins the Nickle River (which drains Bernard Lake). The deep holes in the south end of Bernard Lake are where we were headed. I lined up a bald rock point with a stand of birch trees in the middle of a stand of cedars and dropped my anchor in sixty feet of water. I selected a yellow marabou jig lure. Manny opened the Prosecco and filled two thermal mugs. Then he picked a chartreuse rubber jig lure for himself. We tossed them over and waited for the line to pay out. Manny sipped his wine while we fished.

"Terri says you're in love with Meg." It was a statement, not asking for any argument.

"Yeah, I think I am," I answered.

"Its about time. She's good for you. You're happy for the first time in years. Everyone at work keeps asking me what's changed. I was at a rah-rah training session last week; you have yours at the end of the month by the way, some cross section of the company sort of thing. Emma in Design says you secretly won the lottery. Jack in Accounting figures you found gold digging a new outhouse at the cottage and Pierre in Security says you must be getting laid. I was about to speak up when Angus in Maintenance said nobody would ever be desperate enough to want your fat ass."

"Wow! It's good to know who your friends are," I lamented.

"George, you can't stop smiling. You're mad at Angus but you're still smiling. She's a great woman. Have you said the words George? Or just used the Emoji?"

"Dammit! I'm kind of out of practice. Shit! What should I-"

"Fish on! Oh man! It's a big one! Get the net!" Manny interrupted excitedly.

The fish were really biting all of a sudden. The deep conversation gave way to hungry pickerel, and some Prosecco in celebration. We had eight nice fish in the on a stringer within an hour.

"Well Enzo, we're out of wine and we've got enough fish for dinner. Why don't we head to my cottage, clean the fish, have a bite to eat and take a nap? We can still meet up with the women in town by two o'clock."

"I like it. How long are we going to tell them we were fishing?" He asked.

"We're not going to tell them anything. You, my dear friend, are the worst liar in Ontario, especially when you're talking to my sister. I'm going to tell them we barely had time to clean the fish, grab some clothes at my cottage and get back in time."

"You think you're a better liar than me?" He queried, affronted.

"When Terri was learning to drive, our dad had me take her to practice when he was on nights in my car. I convinced her that she used a tank of gas every couple of days. She kept me in gas all summer long!"

"Okay, I'll just keep quiet," he acquiesced, "but we were talking about you and Meg before we got distracted. Where is this going?"

I slowed the boat so we wouldn't have to shout over the roar of my outboard.

"I don't know. Kidding aside, I think I love her. I'm just afraid it's not going to work because a long distance romance is hard enough. This one has an international border in the way."

"So what are you going to do? I have to tell you, brother: if you don't figure this out, you're going to end up miserable, cranky and sad. You know, 'your old self'? I was getting to hate that guy," Manny confessed. "Figure it out, eh?"

I punched the throttle and let the wind hit me in the face. I needed a clear head. Between sleep deprivation and Italian sparkling wine for breakfast, I wasn't thinking very well.

We finished the run to my cottage in silence. We docked and went about our chores. Manny filleted the catch; he's an artist with a filleting knife. I made coffee and breakfast. We ate on the front deck, facing the lake.

"What are you guys doing today?" Manny asked through a mouthful of home fries.

"We're taking it easy. Meg's got a canoe at her place but she's never paddled. I figured I'd teach her, then a lazy paddle around her bay. I was thinking maybe an overnight sometime. Remind me to grab my paddle and PFD."

And, I thought: "I'll show her I'm a good Canadian who knows how to have sex in a canoe."

"We need something to wrap the fish in," Manny said out of the blue.

"I've got you covered," I said, reaching for a bag on the floor. I tossed him his Montreal Canadiens t-shirt.

We docked at just after two o'clock. Meg and Terri were waiting with Becky and Adrianna. Along with Dipak Patel, proprietor of the Spencerville Marina was a large group of locals and Cottagers'. Among them was Mr. John Edward Stone, commonly referred to as "the American Ambassador". John was somewhere between eighty and three hundred years old, originally from Boston, a retired Lawyer and one of the nicest guys I'd ever met.

"Hi guys. I don't think we have enough fish for everyone," Manny said nervously.

"Hey everyone," I greeted, "what's going on?"

"We're an angry mob, George," explained Mr. John calmly.

"We need your help, George," said Dipak

"This serious, George," Adrianna spoke up, too.

Manny and I tied the boat up, looking quizzically at our friends. I'd known some of them since I moved here. I knew Dipak slightly from University (we both played D&D and Squash together). I could see a retired high school teacher who had taught my son, and the owner of the local Ford dealership where I bought my truck.

Small towns.

"It's Charlie," said Terri. "Again. Well, still."

"He's a menace to society!" Adrianna articulated.

"He's a jackass!" agreed Becky.

"He's bad for business. Every business in the district!" added Dipak

"I don't like him," Meg contributed.

"How is this my problem?" I asked slowly, not following where this was going .

"He listens to you. He won't listen to anyone else," Terri vocalized.

"Well what has he done anyway?" I probed.

"He's ruining everything. He's decided that we shouldn't run fireworks for the American holiday. He's filed a noise complaint and gotten a temporary injunction," said John. "I called an old classmate from Harvard who was the Deputy Attorney General here once upon a time and he got us a hearing today to try and lift the injunction."

"Okay, so you don't need me then?" I asked, hopefully.

"George, it's a crapshoot in court, especially when you're not prepared and don't have a Lawyer," John commented.

"But we have you!" said Manny, directing his comment to the older gentleman.

John laughed softly. "I'm glad to hear you say 'we' son. Sadly, I cannot practice law in Ontario. I can advise you as an interested party but I can't be our Lawyer. We're still looking for one." He turned to me.

"The best way would be to have him simply withdraw his complaint and ask for the injunction to be lifted," John explained. "That's where you come in. We want you to talk some sense into him - or at least try."

Meg looked into my eyes, smiling nervously.

My dreams of fucking in a canoe went up in a flash of red, white, and blue fireworks.