TOW Rachel and the Voyeur

Story Info
Rachel's Dances Naked for a Voyeur.
1.6k words
4.47
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After weeks of spying into everyone's apartment with a telescope, this was the moment Sydney was waiting for--the hot blonde, drunk, and naked.

Sydney had been obsessed with her neighbors across the street for months.

Working from home gave her the time and opportunity to see Monica going down on the boy who was in high school, Joey cooking naked, Phoebe getting fucked by her Navy boyfriend, but the one person she wanted to see naked was Rachel.

Rachel found herself alone in Monica's apartment.

Monica, Chandler, and Phoebe were in Las Vegas visiting Joey, so she decided to take Phoebe's advice to drink wine, get high, and treat herself to a night of self-love, something she had never done.

She turned on sexy music, lit candles, turned off the lights, drank wine, and smoked weed.

Taking another sip of wine and another toke, she became very aware that she was naked under her robe.

She basked in the feeling of her nipples being hard and her pussy being wet without touching them.

She laid back on the couch and fantasized about fucking Monica.

Two nights ago, Monica fought with Chandler, and came into her bedroom, drunk, wanting a comfort snuggle.

A snuggle that led to them licking each other's pussies to orgasm.

Thinking about the taste of Monica's cum made her lick her lips and horny, but she didn't want to give in to the urge to masturbate, she wanted to... dance.

Rachel stood up, dropped her robe, exposing her gorgeous tits and her pussy she had recently waxed, and moved to the music.

As she moved, she could feel her tits swaying side to side. Blood raced to her nipples making them bulge.

Across the street, Sydney had stripped naked and was watching her dance, treating her pussy with her fingers.

Rachel felt free as she danced naked. She waltzed over to the table, took a swig of wine straight from the bottle, and puffed the cig as she did a twirl.

High and sexually charged, she felt more sexually free than ever before.

She took another puff of weed, tilted her head back, closed her eyes, and ran her hands over her breasts, lingering on her hard nipples, twirling them between her fingers.

She squeezed them before running her hands down her taut tummy stopping on her pussy, sliding three fingers in between her glistening pussy lips.

Rachel had never been turned on so much in her life. And she was the one causing her pussy to go up in flames.

She opened the refrigerator and let the cool air wash over her naked body.

"Mmmmmm," she purred, as her nipples extended to the point of bursting.

She looked around to see if anyone was there, grabbed an ice cube, and ran it around her nipple, then the other.

"Jezzus..."

Water from the melting cube ran down her beautiful breast, down her stomach, making its way to her pussy, sending a shockwave throughout her body.

Looking around again, she rubbed the cube on her clit, then slowly, delicately, she pushed it into her pussy.

Then she clenched her cunt making her gasp.

"I have to show Monica this," she thought to herself.

Sydney breathlessly watched Rachel walk across the living room into her bedroom.

"Wow, those tits and ass," Sydney said.

Rachel returned to the living room with her biggest dildo, her lover for the night.

Wanting to take her self-date night to the next level, she remembered Monica had some ecstasy.

Downing them with wine, she laid back on the sofa and waited for them to take effect.

Having cum two times, Sydney was relaxing with a glass of wine and enjoying a rare cigarette, lightly brushing her nipples, never taking her eyes off of Rachel through the telescope.

Rachel could feel her nipples throb and her pussy burn.

She was ready to fuck herself. To be her best lover.

Laying back, she put her feet on the coffee table, opened her legs, and teased her pussy lips with her lover for the night.

Every nerve ending in her body was at attention.

Her breasts and pussy lips filled with blood and her skin beaded with the anticipation of being fucked.

Her pussy was leaking cum that dripped down between her ass cheeks and into her little brown hole.

She laid the cock on her waiting pussy and grabbed her breasts with both hands, deeply inhaling, making sure her nipples were quite cared for.

Sydney, looking through her spyglass, sat spread eagle, dipping her vibrator into her sopping cunt.

Rachel opened her eyes, she fell asleep but smiled when she found the state of nakedness she was in.

She took ahold of her cock, and slid it in between her pussy lips. She pressed down to make sure she could feel it on her lips and love button.

Stopping at the opening of her hole, she slowly pushed the cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes, lover, yes, fuck yes," she purred.

Rachel squeezed the cock with her pussy, sending chills up and down her spine.

"Uhhhhhhhh, yes."

Grinding her nipples with her free hand, she started driving the big cock into her pussy at a furious rate.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhh, god fucking dammit, yes!" she growled.

She didn't want to cum, she wanted to delay ecstasy for as long as possible, so she removed the cock from her cunt, got on all fours, her ass in plain view of Sydney, and shoved it into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm, fuck my mouth, fuck my slutty mouth!"

She drove the cock in and out of her mouth and down her throat with one hand, and rubbed and flicked her clit with the other, a sight that made her voyeur cum again.

"God, I wish this could shoot cum into my mouth," she thought.

Rachel stood up, turned around, placed her lover's cock on the coffee table, sat down, and eased it in until the entire cock was deep inside her pussy.

Holding the cock with one hand, and balancing herself with the other, she moved up and down, banging her hole.

"Oh, god, uhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she growled.

Never had a cock been so deeply inside her pussy, she thought, and the feeling of her tits, even as hard as hers, bouncing up and down, was making her nipples rock solid.

"Oh, god, I'm gonna cum," she whimpered, "No, no, no, no," she thought as she slowed her pace until she was completely still, with the cock stuffed in her pussy.

She threw her head back. She had never been filled up like this before, except for one other time when she was 16 and the dad of the kid she was babysitting fuck her in his den with his enormous cock, but that's another story.

The pressure of this big, thick cock, felt marvelous.

She then slowly, gently, made little circles on her hard clit with just one finger.

"Oh my god, if Monica could see me now," she thought, "God, grrrr, oh god, I need more wine."

Rachel stood up, and Sydney's heart dropped and pussy gushed at the sight of the big cook emerging from her desire's pussy.

Between the wine, the weed, and the ecstasy, her urges were far from satisfied and they guided her out through the window and into the patio.

The cool night air felt good. She felt a little chill that gave her goosebumps and helped her nipples to become harder and arched upwards.

Sydney rose from her chair and gazed upon a naked Rachel leaning on the wall looking out over the city.

"God damn, she's fucking hot," she said to herself.

Rachel sat on a chair on the balcony, raised her knees, spread her legs, and teased her little, brown hole, with her partner for the night.

Sydney groaned. This is what she's been waiting for--pure, unadulterated, raw sex.

Pushing the tip of the cock in her ass, she slowly spun the cock in circles, every once in a while pushing the tip into her wet, sopping asspussy.

With Rachel now within eyesight, Sydney pushed abandoned the telescope, raced into her shower, grabbed her dildo that was attached to the wall, quickly darted outside, attached it to the patio sliding door, bent over, and guided the cock into her drenched pussy.

Rachel took a deep breath, grabbed a handful of one of her breasts, and plunged the cock into her ass pussy.

"Oh...gawd""

"Do it, baby, fuck your ass for me, baby. God you are so fucking hot, I wish you were fucking me right now!" she thought.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm I'mmmmm cummmmmming, uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Sydney roared.

Gripping the cock tightly with one hand, she pumped the cum covered cock furiously in and out, stretching her tiny brown hole, while destroying her clit with the other.

"Ohhhhhh, myyyyyyyyyy, faaaaawkkkkkk!"

Her hole gripped the cock and she knew she was going to cum.

"I need to cum, oh god, I need to cum, please make me cum," she urged herself.

"Yeeeeeeeeessssssss!" she screamed loud enough to be heard on the street below.

"I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes, yes, uh, uh, uh, I'm...cumming..."

"Me tooooooooooo, baaaabyyyy!"

Pearly white cum streamed from Rachel's pussy as she rode her orgasm to another.

She collapsed into the chair, the cock still in her ass.

She reached down and slid it out.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shit, I'm cumming again!"

She returned her fingers to her hard button and finished herself off.

Both women collapsed in their chairs soaked with cum.

Recovered, and still naked on the balcony, she walked over to the ledge, reaching down she wiped off three cum that was dripping down her leg when she noticed someone across the street looking at her through a telescope.

The night flashed through her mind, and the thought of someone watching her fuck herself was making her pussy wet again.

She stood up straight and blew a kiss to her voyeur.

The next morning, a note for her was slipped under the door.

It read: I'm happy you danced naked. let's do it again.