Toya and Kendra's Summer BlowOut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neville groaned and fucked even harder as he watched them kiss.

"Eat my pussy while he fucks you Toya."

Toya licked her lips in anticipation. Kendra quickly straddled Toya's face and lowered her pussy into her mouth. The thruple was enjoying their mutual pleasure. It was a sweaty fuck fest of cock pounding and clit licking. Neville changed the angle of his thrusts so he was deliberately kissing the entrance of Toya's cervix with each thrust of his cock. Toya's eyes rolled back as she shook with a mini orgasm. She'd never taken a cock so deep in her hole.

"Keep licking me you slut, don't get lazy because you're cumming." Kendra growled at her.

Toya focused on sucking on Kendra's clit and using the tip of her tongue to rub tight circles on the little bundle of nerves.

"FUCK YES JUST LIKE THAT!"

Kendra started to cum, squirting more juice into Toya's mouth. Kendra looked at Neville and noticed that his thrusts were beginning to grow wilder. He was going to cum soon. She grabbed Toya's legs and pulled them all the way back to rest by her ears. The flexible gymnast had bragged about being able to do this trick before. Her pussy was completely exposed to him and Neville began thrusting with wild abandon getting so deep into her pussy that his cockhead was smashing into her cervix.

"Mmmf mmmf!" Toya squealed into Kendra's pussy but Kendra only ground her cunt down harder on the girl's face.

"Cum in her pussy Neville."

"MMMMMF MMM MMM!"

"Do it! The little cunt wants a nice thick creamy load in her hole. Give it to her, leave a nasty sloppy mess in her pussy so I can fuck it out with my tongue." Kendra knew Toya wasn't on the pill, but it served the bitch right for messing with her earlier.

Her cunt was still sore from the vicious pounding.

Neville couldn't believe his ears and Kendra's dirty talk was just what he needed to blow his load.

"IM CUMMING OH FUCK! TOYA IM CUMMING DEEP INSIDE YOU! I'M SORRY IF YOU GET PREGNANT! I'M CUUUUMMMIIIING!"

Neville unloaded thick ropes of piping hot cum inside Toya's pussy. It was so much that it leaked out onto the sand beneath them. Neville shuddered and shook as he gave one last thrust deep into Toya's unprotected pussy. The pleasure overload was too much for Toya who had cum while Neville was shooting his jizz deep into her fuckhole. After a few seconds Neville pulled his softening cock out of Toya's pussy to reveal the sloppy mess that he had made of her pristine pussy.

"Wow that was-"

Kendra didn't care what Neville had to say, all she wanted now was to lick the cum out of Toya's well fucked little hole. She tongued the salty cream out of her friend and swallowed as much of it as she could. She'd been dying to taste a fresh cream pie for a while and it helped cross an item off the list. She sucked and slurped the thick syrupy cum out of Toya's pussy for a while. Dipping her fingers in and reaching any cum that her eager tongue couldn't lick out.

Once she was done she sat up to face Neville who had sat there absolutely baffled at what she had done.

"Thanks Neville. You did a great job." Kendra wiped the excess cum off her chin with her thumb and popped it into her mouth.

"W-will she b-be okay?" The shy boy was concerned for Toya who was on her back twitching from her intense orgasm.

"Don't you worry about her. We still have a few things to do before school starts so she'll be perfectly fine."


12