Toyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it's been a busy day."

"What are they like, not going to make a fucking racket or play shitty banging music at all hours are they?"

"She's on her own mostly, Dad, really nice though. Millie is her name, she's got a daughter my age, I knew her in school."

"Oh aye?" It was an "Oh aye" more heavily laden than his truck, the intonation saying way more than his few words.

After a few early evening beers in the house, my dad would have a glass or two of single malt whisky. He was never drunk, but the hard-faced façade would drop and he would invariably watch his ABBA video. This was another such occasion.

Dad favoured the songs in which Frida featured strongly. "By 'eck, she's a fucking lass that one." He said to me of the dark-haired singer, changing the subject. "Come sit here, son. Want a whisky?"

I declined, already feeling a little light headed from Millie's beer, but sat with him for a while.

"You're old enough to make your own mistakes now, lad." He said to me after a while. "Just make sure you're careful, for fuck's sake."

I smiled and reassured him. Clearly, he guessed something had happened with Millie and I, maybe from my face, but also, I knew that it was all he was going to say on the matter. My dad was a man of few words, but he made them count.

Another week of work went by. I couldn't stop thinking of Millie. "Don't fall for me" was one of the last things she said as I left. It was too late for that. The velvety touch of her soft skin, the taste of her kisses, the smell of her hair, the memory of her soft breasts pressing against me as we kissed, begging to be released. And the way she looked at me with those sweet, sparkling blue eyes, it made me melt.

I was trying not to fall for her, but there was a hell of a lot to fall for.

Part two

Chapter 6

The week went by so slowly. All I could think of was the stunning, 37-year old Millie. Twice my age. The mother of my first school crush. I was thinking of the day I had spent with her and what was waiting for me on Saturday when I saw her to watch a rented movie. There had been a few glances and smiles over the wall during the last few days.

One evening, she was talking to my mother over the garden wall, as neighbours do. They seemed to be getting along quite well. Mum offered my services asking Millie if she needs any jobs doing, "Edward is quite handy with a drill or a spanner."

"I'll take you up on that offer, Barbara." She said, then walking back indoors gave me a playful, surreptitious wink, that was just so hot, I wanted her right there and then.

Saturday arrived and I made an excuse to go next door at 7pm. Millie opened the door in a black silk camisole top with lace trim and spaghetti straps, tucked into the shortest cut-off denim shorts I had ever seen. Barefoot with her toenails painted red to match her long fingernails, Millie's lightly tanned legs seemed to go on forever. Her hair once again tied in a high ponytail exposing her neck and shoulders invitingly.

The back of her top was low enough to remove any doubt as to whether she was wearing a bra, but the tantalising, gentle wobble of her breasts under the silky top with every movement she made was proof she was not.

"You look stunning, Millie." I complemented her.

"Thank you, my boy, you like it then?" That phrase again, "my boy" coming from her seemed so sexy.

We walked through the hallway into the living room, Millie continued, "I thought, dress just the right side of slutty so as not to be trashy. What do you think, about right?"

I nodded my approval. With a flick of a hand and a slight twist of the shoulder, a strap fell down Millie's arm, revealing one breast almost down to the nipple. "Now that's slutty." She teased.

I took her by the waist and we kissed, then she pulled a cork from a bottle of white wine and poured two glasses. "You're going to think I'm an alcoholic, Edward."

"I think the more time I spend with you, I'll be heading there myself!" I joked.

Millie inserted a rented video into the VCR and played a werewolf movie. We spent much of the film drinking wine and even more of it kissing. When it ended, she told me this is the first time she's ever lived alone. She moved in with her boyfriend when her mother died, got pregnant soon after and married him. Two years after he died, she married the man Kelly referred to as Stepdad. That broke up a few months ago.

"I've never been in my own house, with a young man, watching a video. I feel like I'm starting over again. It's a great feeling."

"Yeah, I've never lived on my own. It's pretty chaotic in my house sometimes."

"You're going to be a great husband for someone, Edward."

"One day maybe."

"Until then..." Millie tailed off, then straddled me in the way she did last week. She kissed my face and neck. "Until then, you'll just have to be my toyboy!" She said mischievously, unbuttoning my shirt, I took it off as she kissed my neck.

Chapter 7

Millie pushed me down flat onto the sofa and sat on top. She kissed my neck and down to my chest, breathing more heavily. She kissed me hard and hungrily on the lips, then sat upright.

With one fluid movement, she pulled her camisole top over her head and discarded it to the floor, leaving her in just those tiny denim shorts. It was the first time I'd seen a woman's tits from so close, and what a pair they were. Just the right side of medium sized. Large, dark red nipples and with a pertness that seemed to defy gravity.

I sat up to meet her mouth and kissed with a firm grip on those soft breasts. The harder I held them, the more she appeared to enjoy it. Moaning and breathing ever more heavily, she pushed me back down and began kissing my chest. With her tongue, she licked across my torso, teasing me for what felt like an eternity.

Millie made her way down further, then unbuttoned my jeans. With a "mmm" and a hand inside, she grabbed my rock-hard dick. Wrestling off my jeans and boxers with one hand and never letting go of my cock with the other, quickly I was naked.

Millie's long fingers were wrapped around my shaft, moving gently up and down. Pulling the skin down over the head and kissing it, she looked up at me, "I prefer the skin retracted, my boy. It looks bigger and feels better." She went back down and held it again, this time she kissed the head and licked the shaft from the base to the tip, getting it soaking wet with saliva.

She held and rubbed my balls in her fingertips. This woman knew her way around a cock and balls. My dick was so hard it felt numb as her lips and tongue caressed its head and shaft.

Tantalising and teasing the tingling tip of my hard-on, my lover's lips parted. She was giving my dick a French kiss, her tongue probing around my end while her lips were wrapped around it. Finally, my cock disappeared completely into Millie's mouth.

I could feel her warm tongue and cheeks covering it completely, it was the greatest feeling I had ever experienced. Made all the better that this stunning, older woman was the one doing it.

Up and down her mouth went on my dick, I could feel her long, red nails gently scratching my balls. Stopping occasionally, briefly to take a breath, she looked up to me and grinned naughtily. She was turning me on so much.

I could feel the point at which I was going to cum getting closer, Millie seemed to sense that too and only went faster and harder, moaning even more loudly. The turn-on was way more than I could handle for a moment longer and I shot a full load of cum down her throat, which she swallowed readily in one gulp.

What a woman!

She crawled up to my face and, with a giggle, lay with her head on my shoulder. "How was your first blow job, Edward?"

I was too overcome with elation to say anything coherent.

I took the short walk home feeling taller and like more of a man than ever.

Part three

Chapter 8

It had been a momentous few days. Firstly, the events at Millie's on Saturday night. Monday afternoon, I passed my driving test. Thursday morning, I had been called into the manager's office, to be told a well-paid, secure, full time job was mine as soon as my YTS finished the following month. Next, Millie, my stunningly sexy older woman, wanted to take me out for our first proper date. Things were looking up!

At first, I hadn't wanted to wash. I could still smell her perfume on my skin, her kisses all over my body and her lipstick and saliva on my cock. None of this I wanted to remove.

There was going to be more, though. We had a date for Friday evening, "We should go public." Millie had said to me. It felt like a wave was sweeping me along, as though I was completely under Millie's spell. The way she talked to me, the way she looked at me and kissed me. It was a good feeling, but I needed to take a little control back sometime soon.

A table was booked at Ginelli's restaurant under the name of Marianelli. "I'm using my maiden name now. If people can't spell it, fuck 'em. It's not a difficult one, even for English people. There's lots of people round here who can't even spell their own fucking name! What chance have they got with mine?" She told me, only half-jokingly.

"And don't bother dressing up. I've got my eye on a couple of things you can wear, I'll get them for you." She had said.

I took a little control by buying my first car, an orange, '77, mark two Ford Escort. It cost me £100. In 1986, that money bought you about the same car as it does now - a wreck. I didn't care, I was pretty handy at fixing things and the custom scene around Escorts was huge. A scene which I was keen to join.

Friday evening, I knocked on Millie's door. It pushed open. A voice from upstairs called saying she's just getting ready and get myself a beer.

After just a few minutes, the creak of a staircase and once again I was stunned by the beautiful woman before my eyes.

Millie stood before me in a blood-red, tight, strapless dress which accentuated her perfect hips and flat tummy, while a little support in just the right place made her boobs look bigger than ever.

With black, open stiletto shoes and finished with a black, velvet neck band. Her dark brown hair fell down the back of her bare shoulders to the top of her dress, a fringe at the front gave her an innocent charm, contrasted by scarlet lipstick which suggested a man-eater.

"Red for danger, my boy." She said mischievously, walking slowly toward me with mock menace. She pressed herself up tight against my body, put her lips to my ear and whispered, "I only wear red when I'm horny!"

"I've got you something to wear." She said, changing character completely. "I guessed your sizes, I'm not normally wrong."

Hanging on a hook was a dark grey, smart-casual designer suit jacket, a smart white shirt and a pair of dark grey chinos. Finished off with a shiny pair of black leather brogues. "Put it on, this place is classy. We can't have you looking like a scruff!" She teased.

"Oh, and be on your best behaviour, the owners are all gangsters." She said casually.

Chapter 9

I dressed in Millie's perfectly-fitting designer gear with one word on my mind. Gangsters! I was unaware Trembley even had gangsters, but the nonchalant way Millie had said the word, like it was the most normal thing in the world. I was probably just being silly and naïve, I concluded. But still, there was a hell of a lot about Millie that I still had to learn.

"You look fabulous, my boy!" Millie said. "Now, you just need to smell fabulous too." She gave me a bottle of designer aftershave and sprayed some on my neck. "Hugo Boss, it's new." She must've spent a fortune on me!

I looked in the mirror and had to smile. With a wash, some classy clothes and a nice smell, I looked and felt pretty good.

The taxi dropped us at Ginelli's, where we were shown to a fancy, candlelit table for two. "A few drinks inside you." Millie had whispered in the taxi. "But not too many. Just enough to relax and not so much as you can't perform when we get home." She winked.

The smart waiter brought a bottle of Bordeaux red wine for the table and poured a glass each. "Would you like to order now?" He said in a strong, Italian accent.

Millie said something completely incomprehensible in fluent Italian. The waiter smiled approvingly. "And for your..." He let the next word hang without completing the sentence.

"Toyboy!" Millie interjected. "He'll have the same thank you."

The waiter left and Millie burst into muffled laughter at his obvious discomfort.

"You love this, don't you!" I chuckled.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, we're two grown adults. By the way, I ordered us fillet steak, cooked medium with a rich, tomato sauce."

We dined and wined. At ten, the music started and the restaurant turned into a night club. Our table disappeared so we danced. Millie was shaking everything on the dance floor and rubbing her ass against my pants, feeling the semi-hardness inside as she turned me on.

During the Wham! song Freedom, she threw her arms around my neck. "If George Michael were here now, you'd both be coming home with me. He's so fucking hot, you and him would have to share me!" Something told me she wasn't even teasing, although as it turned out subsequently, the Wham! frontman probably would've been interested in something more masculine.

'Let's go outside" Millie said, "I need some fresh air. I can see the guys watching me". Millie was probably the best-looking girl in there, and certainly, in her red dress, she stood out the most.

"I'm so fucking horny, let's go home." She said in the street, as we kissed against the restaurant wall. I had no complaints.

At the early hour of 11, we took a taxi home. Inside the house, Millie pushed me onto the couch and straddled me in that way she liked to do. We kissed passionately for a few seconds. "Give me five minutes" she said, still breathless from dancing, drinking and kissing, "then come upstairs to the bedroom. Bring just yourself and a bottle of wine."

Millie left with a mischievous smile.

Chapter 10

I opened a bottle of red wine and took up with me two glasses, feeling the need to call as I pushed open the door. "I have wine!"

Millie had changed into a red silk nightdress with a plunge, drape neck that barely covered her breasts. It was impracticably short and by far the sexiest thing I'd seen her wear in the brief time I'd known her. The back was completely bare down to the top of her ass where the silk came around to cover loosely. This was a nightdress for which the main purpose was not sleeping.

Slowly, Millie walked towards me, a sultrier walk this time and planted a fresh, scarlet lipstick kiss on my neck. She grabbed the wine bottle from my hand and took a large drink. Passing it to me, I took a lipstick flavoured gulp.

She began unbuttoning my shirt and kissing further down my chest. When she ran out of buttons, my chinos were next. She unzipped me and pulled them and my boxers to the floor. Within a minute of being in her bedroom, I was naked.

Millie got down on her knees where I stood, she looked up at me showing the satisfaction from the retracted skin on my hard cock. She kissed and licked the full length while looking up at me teasingly, with a dirty smile the whole time.

Her hand clasped firmly around the shaft, Millie pursed her lips around the tip. With a wet tongue and that French kiss style she had of taking me in, those scarlet lips wrapped themselves around the end, where she knew my senses would be stimulated the most.

My lover's soft lips enveloped the head of my cock and repeatedly met with the hand tightly wrapped around its shaft. All the time I could feel her warm, wet tongue caressing the underside and her teeth gently brushing against the point of maximum stimulation at the base of the head.

As I stood before her, I could only watch in awe as this expert woman moved her head back and forth faster, excess saliva drooled from her mouth as she abandoned any attempt at dignity and began to make lusty, chomping noises like a starving street dweller at a free food feast.

Caressing my balls with one hand and pulling rapidly on my meat with the other, my older lover sucked me furiously. I felt like I would have blown a massive load down her throat long ago, it was the alcohol that had prolonged this fantastic blow job. I could feel the point of no return beginning to get closer and Millie, with her fingers firmly on my balls, sensed it too.

She stood up and, with a small towel, dabbed her chin and chest where saliva had moistened, like she was at a dinner table. Dignity restored.

Chapter 11

Millie walked over to a small record player on a side table, put the needle on a record and the quiet, melodic strings and gentle flute of an orchestra played.

"Adagio of Spartacus and Phrygia, it's from a ballet by Aram Khachaturian. The story of two lovers who are reunited, with inevitable consequences. It is the sexiest piece of music I know. There is a defined point of climax. When I masturbate, I can time my orgasm to the music perfectly, it elevates the pleasure even further."

The music sounded vaguely familiar, but I couldn't think from where exactly.

In one swift motion, Millie removed her nightdress and tossed it to the floor. She put her arms around my neck. The shaft of my hard cock rubbed against her soaking wet pussy lips, aching to probe inside.

Millie whispered in my ear, "You wanna lick me, see if you can make me cum to the music? The point it reaches the climax is five or six minutes, the way I feel right now, that'll be more than enough time."

She lay on the bed and her legs spread apart. "Just listen to me, I'll guide you."

It was a sight to behold. My older woman, with her incredible, naked body, laying back, her legs wide apart and her wet pussy lips open, the dark red labyrinth in between glistening invitingly, begging to be explored.

I kneeled down beside the bed at a comfortable height, anticipating the taste. With a rumble of drums, the orchestra turned up a notch and I definitely recognised the tune. Maybe an old tv show my mother would watch when I was a kid, it just wouldn't come to me.

I got my face in close to my lover's neatly trimmed pussy. With my tongue, I licked from bottom to top and around the sides. "Mmm yeah, lick me!" She said. Widening the gap further with my thumbs, I licked deeper and harder. The better the spot I was hitting, the more her breathing and moans became louder.

She was the conductor and I was her orchestra.

The music raised a level and now the whole orchestra was in flow. My tongue moved up and licked her clit. Millie's voice rose up an octave and she let out an excited sigh "ahh yes, there, right there, mmm yes".

The music eased off ready to build for the crescendo. The tune coming from Millie however, got louder while the tip of my tongue licked and caressed her clit. Her back was arching upwards and her body was moving with ecstasy. I gripped tightly to her ass cheeks to try and keep her still, this only appeared to turn her on even more. Her words were no longer coherent, just a high-pitched, ecstatic wail.

As the orchestra built up slowly toward a crescendo, my conductress grabbed my hair and pushed my head into her. Millie's legs were wrapped around the back of my neck. I was licking exactly where she was guiding me. She let out a scream, I was eating her clit now.

The music got louder and, with a boom of drums and a crash of cymbals, burst into the musical climax, just as Millie let out a loud scream then a long, high pitched wail and an ecstatic cry of "YEESSSS!"