Toying with Hailey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely drained, I collapsed on the bed next to her, breathing heavily and feeling her next to me. We were both completely naked, and having contributed to each others pleasure, looked each other in the eyes. Hailey ran a finger across her chest and scooped up some of my cum, and stuck it in her mouth. Closing her eyes and savoring the taste, she sucked her finger clean.

Opening her eyes and locating my gaze, she said, "That was amazing..."

"Yeah it was!" I said. Starting to relax, rested my hands on the back of my head and my sister looked down to my cock, which was beginning to soften.

I sat up and grabbed a shirt off the floor, and started cleaning the cum off of Hailey's stomach and chest. She laid back and cooed softly at my touch, soaking in the post-climax euphoria enveloping her. Finishing up, I threw the shirt back to the floor and wrapped her in my arms. Leaning in, I softly kissed her lips. She returned the kiss, parting her lips and allowing me to access her tongue with mine. After a few minutes, we broke our kiss, and lay there staring at each other. The stares turned into smiles, which turned into laughter. We stayed there, just laughing in each other's arms.

"I can't believe that just happened!" Hailey said, finally gaining some composure back. She had a punch-drunk look on her face which I'm sure I mirrored.

"Me neither!" I said, "That was absolutely wild!"

"So serious question, Eric," Hailey said, propping herself up on her elbow. "Do you regret anything that just happened?" She still was grinning at me, but I could tell she had a hint of worry in her eyes.

"The only thing I regret is that we haven't done this sooner, Hails," I said. "That was amazing, really. You are so fucking sexy."

Hailey blushed. "Thank you Eric, so are you! I can't believe my baby brother is such a stud!"

"Well thank you, glad to be of service!" I replied.

"I bet I can think of a few other services you could provide me, too," she said, winking. "Let's get cleaned up, want to go take a shower?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I said, getting up off the bed. I lowered my hand and helped Hailey to her feet, then swept her up in another embrace and kissed her deeply. "This summer is going to be fun, isn't it?" I asked her.

"It sure is, baby brother. It sure is."

--

We walked hand in hand down to the bathroom, and Hailey turned on the water in the shower. Bending over in front of me, I was treated to the view of her pussy lips peaking out from behind, and her tiny starfish saying hello to me for the first time. Finally getting the water temperature right, she stepped in and held the shower door open for me. I followed her in and we stood together under the shower stream, letting the hot water rinse us down.

I grabbed Hailey's body wash and lathered up a wash cloth with it. The flowery scent filled the shower, and Hailey faced away from me, allowing me access to her body. I started on her shoulders, massaging the soap onto her skin, and making my way down her slender frame. Wrapping my arms around her, I gently washed and squeezed both of her breasts, taking time to gently tease each of her nipples with my fingers. Her cute moans and looks back at me encouraged my journey further down her body, washing her stomach and lowering to her mound, and finally to her pussy lips, where I gently stroked her clit with my fingertips.

"You're gonna make me cum again," she said softly, looking over her shoulder into my eyes.

"I don't hear an objection to the notion," I replied, tucking my stiffening cock into the cleft of her tight ass.

"No objections here!" She said, widening her legs. I continued caressing her clit and her outer lips until I felt her pressing into my fingers. Recognizing the signal, I parted her pussy lips with my finger and slowly inserted it into her slit, making her back arch and hearing her hiss with delight. It didn't take long for her to be back on edge, and while pressing her ass back to me, she spurned me on until I felt the walls of her love canal tighten against my finger and send her into another orgasm. As she came down from her climax, she leaned back onto me and caught her breath, before turning around to me.

"Alright little bro. My turn."

Lathering up the wash cloth again, I faced her as she started washing my chest and abs, holding me close so that soap was running down both of us and my erect cock sandwiched firmly between her thighs. As she felt me thrust forward, she smiled and teased, "Not just yet, be patient!" With a groan, I let her continue, eventually working her way down to my cock and balls. She washed them slowly, working my shaft and caressing the head, then cupping my balls and lightly squeezing them. Moaning in approval, I wanted her to continue stroking me.

Instead, she turned me to the shower stream and began rinsing the body wash off of me. Groaning in protest, she looked at me and said, "Remember, patience!", as she continued rinsing me down. Once the soap was rinsed off, she took my cock in her hand and once again started slowly massaging it as she kissed me. Then, she ran her tongue down my neck, chest, and stomach, ending up on her knees in the shower in front of me, my cock still in her hand. She looked up.

"Is this ok?" She asked me.

"This is all I have ever wanted, big sister."

Hailey licked the tip of my cock, then kissed it down one side and up the other. When she got back to the head, she swirled her tongue around it, before slowly taking my cock in her mouth. Working it in and out and continuing to swirl her tongue, my eyes rolled back in pleasure and it wasn't long before I was ready to cum again. I gave her a warning.

"Hailey... I'm ready to cum."

She looked up at me and nodded, doubling her efforts on my cock. I tensed up once again and flooded her wet mouth with my tongue. She never stopped, swallowing each spurt and keeping me in her mouth until the sensitivity was overwhelming and I started to deflate. Standing up, I kissed her again.

"Thank you..." I said, my voice trailing off.

"You're welcome Eric," Hailey said. "I've been looking forward to doing to that to you for a long time."

I turned the water off and we stepped out, toweling off before going back to our rooms to get dressed.

--

"Eric?" Hailey said, getting my attention. We spent the afternoon cuddled up on the couch, doing nothing in particular. I had the TV on, but I wasn't really watching it. Lost in my own little world, Hailey pulled me out of my own brain.

"Hm?" I said, looking over at her. She took the opportunity to give me a kiss.

"So I don't know if you've been thinking about this, but I'll just tell you anyway. I'm on the pill," she said.

"Oh?" I said inquisitively. "I honestly hadn't given it any thought, but I'm sure it would have come up eventually."

"Yeah. I just wanted to let you know, you know, if we end up..."

"Making love?" I asked.

Tears rimmed Hailey's eyes. I immediately became concerned that I had said something wrong, that there was a possibility I felt something she didn't.

"I'm sorry..." I began, but Hailey cut me off.

"No! Don't apologize! It's me," Hailey said, a single tear falling down her beautiful face.

She continued, "Eric, I've been with some real jerks in the past. Guys that didn't want anything more than a piece of ass. I've even had some of them tell me they loved me. I was dumb enough at the time to believe them, too! But none of them, not a single one, gets me like you do, none of them are trustworthy like you are, and none of them EVER referred to sex with me as 'making love'. With you, it's... different. And I know this is taboo, and it's supposed to be inappropriate because we're brother and sister. But the only thing I'm struggling with is that how can what we're doing be so terrible and immoral if it feels so right? I've never felt this way about anyone else."

I felt a lot of things in that moment. Love for my sister, sorrow for how she'd been treated in the past, rage toward anyone that would ever treat her like a piece of meat. I tried to convey all of that in what I told her.

"Hails, we've been a team since we were kids. It's always felt to me like its us against the world. No one would understand if they learned how we feel. Mom and Dad would be livid, and probably disown us. But I don't care about any of that. I care about you. I love you. This feels right to me, too. If it feels like I've been hesitant about any of this, it's simply because I never want to do anything to drive you away from me."

This got a real smile from Hailey. "Thanks, Eric. I'm just glad you don't think I'm crazy for wanting this, wanting... you."

"Hailey, if you're crazy, then I am too. And we just get to be crazy together. I can promise you that." I said.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" She asked.

I answered, "Big sis, you can sleep with me every single night. My bed is yours."

Without a word, Hailey got up from the couch and reached down for me. I stood, wrapped her up in my arms, picking her up and embraced her. She relaxed in my arms and let out a sigh. I put her back down and let her lead me to my bedroom. She took her shorts and shirt off, leaving her in only a pair of white panties. I shed down to my boxers, and we slipped under the covers and held one another until sleep took us both.

--

I felt a euphoric serenity as I woke up the next morning, accentuated by the comfortable warmth I felt emanating from Hailey's body as she cuddled against me, still fast asleep. The look on her face as she dreamed was peaceful, content. I could have stayed in that place forever. I lay there quietly, watching her sleep for a little while longer before she began to stir. Being drawn from sleep, she rolled over to me and opened her eyes, smiling when she noticed me watching her.

"How long have you been awake?" She asked, yawning softly.

"Not long. Sorry if I disturbed you." I answered.

"You didn't," Hailey replied. She sat up against the headboard, covers falling away and exposing her bare breasts. She made no move to cover back up.

"I slept so good last night!" She said, "How about you?"

"Never better," I replied to her, reaching over and kissing her head.

"Mmmm..." Hailey sighed, leaning into me. "I could stay here all day!"

"I don't see a problem with that," I said to her.

Hailey laughed and said, "I bet you don't!"

She tossed the covers to the side, and crawled out of bed, standing tall and stretching. The sight of her standing there, working the rest of the sleep out of her system, wearing only her panties put me into a trance and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Hailey asked, noticing my gaze.

"You. I'll never get enough, and I'll never apologize for it," I said.

"You better not!", She said, beaming at me. "I'm going to get cleaned up and get some work done," she said, before prancing out of my room toward the bathroom.

--

"Hailey, are you hungry? I was going to cook some dinner." I said to her that evening. She had spent most of the day working on her internship project and reported that it was going well, her portion of the project was ahead of schedule due to the time she put in.

"I could eat," Hailey said, smiling at me. "What's on the menu?"

"I was thinking chicken Alfredo, how does that sound?" I said.

"Mmmmm," said Hailey. "Sounds like I'm eating good tonight."

"Ok, I'll let you know when it's ready."

I sat to the task of preparing our dinner, and called Hailey down about a half hour later. Coming down the stairs, I saw that she had changed from the shirt and shorts she had on all day into a light blue sundress. It fit her body perfectly and hit her mid-thigh, she was radiant wearing it. She flitted into the kitchen and sniffed the air.

"Smells good!" She said, looking into the pan.

I walked up behind her and put my hands on her hips. She turned around and stood on her tip toes, and I gave her a kiss.

"You look gorgeous, sis." I said.

Blushing, Hailey said, "Thanks! This is one of my favorite dresses."

"I've never seen it before, but I think it's one of my favorites too!" I told her.

We sat down and ate to our heart's content, then moved to the living room, where we settled into the couch, Hailey tucked into my side, with her legs swung over mine. A movie played on TV, but neither of us paid much attention to it. I made a game of gently caressing the bare skin on her thighs, leaning over periodically to kiss her. When the movie was over, Hailey looked at me, then looked at the staircase.

"Take me to bed."

I slid one arm under her legs and one behind her back, and easily lifted her into my arms, with her squealing with delight. Throwing her arms around my neck, I ascended the stairs with her and sat her gently down on my bed, climbing over and kissing her, our tongues dancing with each other with passion. She gave me a mischievous grin.

"Guess what?" She asked me, her eyes glimmering.

"What's that?" I said, kissing her neck.

"I don't have anything on under this, Eric." She said.

I rose up a little bit and smiled at her. "Oh really?" I asked.

"Really really," Hailey laughed at the quip we'd used on each other since childhood.

"I don't believe you!" I exclaimed, running my hand down the outside of her dress, I found the hem and started sliding up bare skin, on the outside of her thigh, reaching her hip and then wrapping my hand around to cup her ass cheek.

"Believe me now?" she asked me.

I answered the question with a kiss, then rose up and removed my shirt. Now with both hands under her dress, I moved on top of her and enjoyed myself while exploring her body. Teasing her with light touches, I kissed from her bare shoulder up to ear.

"I want to taste you," I whispered as my lips were touching her ear.

Hailey immediately shivered and moaned, "yessss," and goosebumps exploded all over her skin. The dress, already bunched up around her hips due to my earlier explorations, came off over her head and she was totally naked. I gave her one more long kiss, then began my journey south. I made stops at each of her breasts, taking her nipples into my mouth and sucking them gently, hearing her moan in my ear with pleasure. I continued down and planted a kiss right above her pussy, before looking down to see my prize.

Juices were flowing out of my sister, dripping out of her tight wet cunt that was begging to be satisfied. I took my time, kissing her inner thighs and blowing gently on the hood of her clitoris. When I ran my tongue on her outer lips, she gasped loudly and her breathing sharpened. Piercing through the outer lips with the tip of my tongue, I tasted those sweet juices and dipped further inside her, running the tip of my tongue the entire length of her slit and stopping at the top, circling her clit. Finally, I flattened my tongue and went straight for the tiny nub. As soon as I touched it, Hailey screamed and pushed my head into her wetness with both hands.

"Yes! Yes, right there!" She urged me on, hips rising and falling. "I'm going to cum!"

Within seconds her legs tightened around my head, holding me in place as her orgasm rolled through her. As she came down I knew she would be sensitive on her clit, so I backed away from it and continued light licks of her pussy lips, which were now engorged and puffy. When her spasming stopped, I rose up and climbed up on the bed next to her. She took my head in her hands and kissed me hard.

"Holy fuck! I've never been eaten out like that! You're a monster!" She said, still trying to catch her breath.

"You're welcome!" I said to my sister, the taste of her juices still on my lips. "There's more where that came from."

"There is?" She she asked greedily.

"Yep," I said. I pointed to my face with both hands.

"Saddle up."

Without so much as a word, my sister rolled over and threw one leg over my body, straddling my face. I plunged my tongue deep into her hole and reached up to grab her breasts. She was now bucking her hips on my face, riding my mouth like I was a horse in the Kentucky Derby. She gripped my hair as she rode me, and very quickly tensed again, another orgasm taking her over. After her climax subsided, she rolled off my face and flopped down on the bed beside me.

"Eric, make love to me. I want to feel you inside me," She said, kissing me once again.

I knelt on the bed between her legs. My cock, which had been rock hard for a while, positioned at her entrance. I used her juices to lubricate the head, and slowly parted her lips with my cock. Her eyes widened as I slowly entered her, inch by inch, her tight pussy stretching to let me in. Once I was all the way inside her, I held still for a moment until she could get comfortable. She looked at me and nodded. I began slow strokes, almost completely withdrawing my cock from her before sinking it back in until my balls were against her ass. The tightness of her pussy gripped the shaft of my cock greedily, trying to hold me in as I pumped her. I leaned over, laying on top of her and taking her nipple in my mouth, alternating between sucking and light nibbles on her pink nub. The sensation pushed Hailey to a frantic frenzy, writhing under me in pleasure.

"Harder!" She whispered into my ear as I continued to suck on her nipples. I uprighted myself and brought her ass closer to me. Withdrawing my cock until only the head was barely between her hot lips, I slammed it deeply back into her pussy. She screamed in pleasure, and hooked her heels behind my hips. I took the signal and continued with a slow tempo, but full, hard strokes in and out of my big sister. Every time I bottomed out in her, her breasts would would shake and her hips would rise to meet my thrust, accenting the force with which I was fucking her.

Kneeling in an upright position, I reached down and pulled her up face to face with me, my cock still deep inside her. I kissed her, our tongues thrashing against each other. I grabbed under her ass with both hands and moved to the end of the bed. Somehow knowing what I wanted to do, Hailey put her legs on my shoulders. I stood with her, and turned to place her back up against my bedroom wall. As I began thrusting again in this new position, my cock found new depths within my sister's cunt, and her nails dug into my back and shoulders as she gripped me tightly. The faster, shorter strokes made my balls begin to tighten and I felt my climax begin to build.

"I'm close, baby," I said to her, holding her still up against the wall, enjoying my close-up view of my sister folded in half between the bedroom wall and my body.

"Finish me from behind?" Hailey asked me, eyes full of lust.

"Absolutely," I said, helping Hailey lower her legs until they touched the ground. It was the first time since we started that my cock was completely out of her, and it glistened with her juices that completely coated it. She moved back to the bed, where she got on her hands and knees, and throwing her hair over one shoulder, she looked back at me over the other one.

"Fuck me. I'm so close, I want to cum on your gorgeous cock."

"I can't wait," I said, and got on the bed behind her. She arched her back, giving me a great view of her dripping pussy and her perfect, pink little asshole. I took the opportunity to bury my face between her ass cheeks and taste her juices once again, taking her by surprise and pushing her hips back, swallowing my tongue down her wet canal. Licking the length of her pussy and stopping one more time to plunge my tongue into her hole, I then moved up and circled her starfish with my tongue, then poked the tip of my tongue right at the entrance to her asshole. She squeaked and then began to purr, begging me to stick my cock back in her waiting pussy.

I obliged her, lining my cock up with her entrance and sliding back into her slowly. She tossed her head back, and I gripped her hips and began thrusting, relishing the view of my big sister working hard, pushing back against me with every thrust inward. I worked my band down into the cleft of that beautiful ass, and massaged her little pink button with my thumb. Hailey widened her knees a bit, opening up her ass cheeks even more. My thumb now soaked with the lubrication from Hailey's pussy, I gently pushed the tip inside her ass.