Toys and Tentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was its perfect host.

Even as I was pummeled by the many cocks, something broke inside me. In a great egress, the thing coiled and sprang for the exit, alighting a scream from the man fucking my vagina. He ripped away with a dark mass on his cock, which would not unlatch, no matter how he tore at it. The others ignored him and continued working on me. My stomach had deflated to -- mostly -- its original size as I gasped for air between cocks.

I craned my neck to witness the screaming man, realizing it had overtaken his lower half, and was sucking the man in inch-by-inch, growing itself in the process. When the man's screams stopped, the oily mass sucked in the last of him, trembled and grew, forming into something tall.

The toys around me did not seem to notice as they were picked off one-by-one, dragged from me screaming, and consumed. The last of the toys, who was blinded by the sensation of my hot mouth, closed his eyes as the massive thing came down on him from above, swallowing him in one bite.

I hit the ground and scrambled to my knees at the foot of this thing. This massive, oily being loomed over me. It did not reach for me with thirsty intent, but motored closer, its undefined features forming and unforming in dark undulations. It had eaten five men, and was all the bigger for it.

Had this thing come out of me?

I stared into its blackness, paralyzed.

Tendrils reached for me, guiding me closer towards that changing flesh. It made a sound, a chittering rumble, and lashed a tendril around my neck. It bowed what could have been its head, and opened its great maw to me. Sheer blackness loomed, and I was certain this was my end.

It took me into its mouth, several of its tongues finding my own mouth and chased each other down my throat. Somehow, I could still breathe by whatever monstrous magic its tendrils allowed as it crawled deeper into my gut. The blackness closed around me, so my upper half was fully submerged. But all I could think about was the delicious coil in my gut, reaching down, down, down, and filling me. Its mouth squeezed tight around me, pressing my arms to my chest. It was sucking on me, I realized as it entered my lower gut, twisting and twining through the impossible angles of my innards.

My body was stretched and filled, bowed so to ease its transition through to my end, finding my hole from the wrong direction.

Then it started to pump.

My eyes bulged with the power of its pressure inside me, warping my insides to accommodate itself in one magnificent thrust after another. The end of the tendril blasted out of my ass and curled before retreating, and I could do nothing but allow it to have its way.

It pulled me further into its mouth, lashing my breasts and my vagina as all but my feet were exposed to the open air. If I had to be eaten, I thought, I'd be happy to go this way.

It had me fully suspended, upside-down inside its mouth. The blood rushed to my face as it lashed my insides, lovingly coiling into that organ that had incubated it. Where it had mercilessly consumed the others, it took its time with me, thanking me, almost, with its many ends. I had given it this strength, this vitality, and it returned the pleasure tenfold.

Its gut pressed around me, so that I was squeezed in the vacuum of its girth. When it had me fully taut, it lashed my insides harder. Another tendril found its way the right direction through my ass, and abraded the other in tandem.

I thought it would never end, and in truth I didn't want it to.

It continued its glorious assault on my very core, filling me exactly as my body demanded. My occupied throat rioted around the tendril in appreciation. I closed my eyes and was content inside this thing, the way it must have been inside me.

There came a crescendo, a rise in its furious lashings, and something hard pressed against my vagina, something I'd not felt before. It was a fat tendril, much bigger than the others, nosing into me with bulbous insistence.

Even as I was impaled over and over again, I sucked in a breath at this thing entering me. It was three dicks wide, maybe four as it forced its way in, making my bones bend with the pressure. Another tendril plugged my scream completely as it brutally slammed this oversized thing inside me, all the way to my core.

I went limp, even as the tendril released my womanhood, smaller this time. My stomach was bulging with a new occupant, another creature such as this one.

Distantly, I felt the tug on my organs, the easy retreat of its tendrils from my deepest gut. I slid out of its mouth on a current of dark mucus, twitching with deadened satisfaction. It, too, deflated with a chittering growl, coiling a host of lazy tendrils around me as if to claim me and the bulbous thing in my stomach.

I touched the bulge, pressing against it with my palm until it roiled weakly beneath the skin, and smiled.

A dark figure stood over us. "I had a feeling you'd be a perfect match."

I couldn't open my eyes, sighing out my response. "You've tried it before."

"Many times," the game master said. "Not one succeeded. It merely liquified the other women from the inside-out. But this was a success, and I have you to thank. You are a player now, miss Sandstrom, and I leave you in charge of choosing toys to be bred with our mutual friend here."

Lazy tendrils wrapped around me, as if the thing were subconsciously cuddling me. I nuzzled its strange flesh without a second thought. "To breed?" I asked, stroking my distended stomach. "How will I know which ones will survive?"

"Trial and error, mostly," he said offhandedly, pacing to the door. His next words were laced with a smile. "I'm sure you'll figure it out. Enjoy your stay, miss Sandstrom."