Trabbian Justice Ch. 15

Story Info
Britney and Allison receive their court-ordered canings.
4k words
4.42
7.5k
3

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windar
windar
33 Followers

While the two offenders were being processed Priya had some time to orient herself to where things were in her clinic and look over the paperwork for the medical clearance for punishment that she would fill out and sign for each offender. She had just finished that when the knock came at the door. "Come in," Priya said and they did, they being Beth and Sue and a third female guard she hadn't met yet, accompanied by the two naked offenders. Now that was a sight Priya wasn't used to seeing in the hospital, where it wasn't the custom to have patients parade around totally nude.

The first offender, Allison Sturgis, according to her file, had a really great body, shapely, nice breasts, full hips, trimmed bush, clean, all in all a nice package, Priya thought. She looked absolutely mortified to be naked in front of all of the uniformed staff members and Priya in her white lab coat, and absolutely terrified at the beating she knew was coming.

The other one, Britney McManus, was scrawny and had several not very attractive tattoos. Her crotch was bald. Her file said she was 23, but it had obviously been a hard 23 years. She had adopted a fuck you attitude, pretending like she didn't care where she was and what was going to happen to her, but Priya was pretty sure that was all posture and that she was just as scared as Allison.

"OK," Priya announced, "Britney, please come over here. Allison, you can have a seat on one of the cots. Sit now, while you still can." Priya thought a little humor might lighten the mood. The guards cackled but the offenders didn't seem amused. Priya proceeded to examine Britney. Height, weight (too skinny), temperature, blood pressure, and pulse (elevated, but not a matter for concern).

Then, Priya had her move over and sit up on a table, while she attached some leads to her breast, stomach and legs and took a quick EKG. The major risk factor for this situation was an undiagnosed heart arrhythmia that could lead to problems under the stress of the caning. Britney's EKG was normal.

Next, Priya drew two tubes of blood, which would be sent to the tox lab to test for banned painkillers and sedatives. Priya hadn't drawn blood personally in some time, since in the hospital that was done by phlebotomists, but she found it like riding a bicycle-once you learned, you quickly remembered even if you hadn't ridden for a while. Besides, if you caused a bit of pain, so what? These patients were due for a whole lot more pain and weren't in any position to complain. Finally, Priya had Britney stand and went behind her and knelt to examine her posterior. It was skinny, but perfectly OK to be beaten.

Once Priya was done with Britney, she had her sit and called Allison to be examined. The girl padded over to the table, her bare feet sounding softly on the cold tile floor. Priya took her through the same examination as Britney, finding everything quite normal. Squatting to examine Allison's butt, Priya couldn't help noticing how shapely and nicely rounded it was, much like the rest of her. It would take the cane very nicely. Priya gave it a little smack and watched the flesh jiggle, thinking how much more delightfully it would jiggle when the rattan hit that succulent tissue.

"You are in fine health, my dear," Priya announced. That's news her patients usually loved to hear, but she knew from her own personal experience in Trabbia that these patients would not like the diagnosis, because that took away their last hope of avoiding the cane.

After sending Allison back to her cot, Priya sat down at the desk to fill out the forms. It was a strange and rather arousing feeling to have such power over two forlorn, naked women, to be able to decide whether they would be caned or not.

Priya had little doubt that a good whipping would do that scrawny tart, Brittney, some good, maybe knock some of that attitude out of her, but a part of Priya wished she could save Allison's lovely butt from being scarred. The girl seemed already punished enough by the humiliation of being paraded around naked and the fear of what was to come, barely able to restrain herself from bursting into tears every few minutes.

Priya had a momentary fantasy of a grateful Allison showing Priya her appreciation for sparing her. Priya quickly put that thought out of her mind. She was a professional, bound by the Department of Corrections guidelines, and, under those, they were perfectly fit. And that was the box she checked on each of their forms, "Fit for Punishment", before signing on the "Supervising Physician" line at the bottom.

The paperwork completed, Priya stood, gathered up the papers she had signed and announced, "Both of you are fit for your caning. I suggest you use the toilet while you are waiting," indicating the one that stood in the corner next to the sink. "The caning is very painful and accidents can happen." Priya remembered how she had pissed herself while being caned in Trabbia and how embarrassed she had felt, even through the blinding pain.

Allison burst into tears, hearing that, and was still crying as Priya went through the door to the Punishment Room with Sue. Inside the Punishment Room, Priya and Sue took their seats at the table, which was placed a bit behind the side of the frame with the padded bar where the offender's ass would be and off to the side, facing the door from the clinic.

Sue took a few moments to review the two offender files to be sure everything was in order. Finally, she selected one and placed it open on the table in front of her, putting the other one aside. Sue looked over at George, who had selected the cane he would use on the first offender and was swishing it through the air, with practiced authority. It was extremely flexible and fearsome looking, just as Priya remembered from Trabbia. "Are you ready?" Sue asked.

"Yes, ma'am," he replied.

"Then let's get started," Sue proposed. "I'll go get McManus. You can wait here, Doc," she told Priya. Sue stood up and walked over to the clinic door, disappearing inside. Priya was waiting to see how Brittney would react to being brought into the room where she would get her just desserts. The skinny girl had looked sullen and defiant through the medical exam. Would she maintain that attitude when faced with the caning frame?

Priya got her answer as the door opened and Beth and Sue entered, gripping the naked girl's arms firmly as they hustled her to the frame. Priya thought she saw a flash of fear in Britney's eyes when she first saw the terrible wooden apparatus, but it was quickly replaced with her usual expression of grievance with the world. Unperturbed by the girl's attitude, the two guards continued moving her briskly forward to stand in front of the padded bar of the frame, where George was waiting to assist.

Working quickly, each guard knelt and grabbed one of the girl's ankles, separating them until they were in position to attach the thick leather straps that were bolted to the frame. They wrapped the leather around Britney's skinny ankles and pulled it tight and buckled it in place. With the offender now unable to attempt to flee, the guards could work more deliberately. Beth went around to the front of the frame, while George and Sue each placed a hand on Britney's naked back and pushed until she was bent at approximately 90° over the padded bar. They buckled the thick padded belt over her waist, while Beth buckled one of the cuffs attached to the far crossbar around Britney's left wrist, then did the same with her right.

When she was finished, Beth announced, "Offender secured!" Priya decided that she preferred the way the preparation for the caning had been done in Trabbia. There, instead of being already naked when brought to the caning area, the offenders, whether the Trabbian students whose caning she had witnessed, or herself, when she had been caned in her turn, were brought into the courtyard clad in prison issue shorts, a T shirt and flip-flops. Their name and sentence had been read and then they were ordered to strip.

Once naked, they had been made to stand at attention, allowing those watching to examine their bodies and comment on them before they were secured to the frame. Priya thought that gave the proceedings more ceremonial gravity than the way they were done here and contributed to the shame the offender felt. Priya had certainly felt ashamed when she had stood naked before the Trabbians. Nevertheless, she understood that the way they were done here gave less opportunity for the offender to resist and was probably more efficient for a small facility with limited staff.

Either way, the end result was the same. The offender was immobilized on the frame, her feet spread shoulder width apart, bent at the hips, her ass presented as a target for the caner to strike. The posture prominently displayed the slit between Britney's legs and, with the way the girl's ass cheeks were spread, Priya could even make out the dark hole of her anus, just as her most private parts had been displayed for the Trabbians. The sight caused dampness to begin seeping between Priya's legs, the arousal like an ache in her groin. And she knew it would only get better once the strokes began and that there was still the very attractive Allison Sturgis to come.

Given that Britney's scrawny ass did not make a fat target, George appeared to take great pains adjusting his aim. He tapped Britney's ass several times as he shifted his feet until he was happy with his placement. Beth sat in a chair directly in front of the frame, grasping Britney's head in both hands, holding it up so she could see the offender's face.

While George and Beth were preparing, Sue took her seat behind the table and selected Britney's folder. "She back-talked in there. I had to give her an official warning that any further resistance would get her additional strokes," she told Priya. "That shut her up."

"That's good, Sergeant," Priya replied. "There is no reason you need to take lip from these punks." To be honest, she was a bit disappointed that Sue had given the little criminal a warning rather than simply giving her extra strokes. "How often do you award extra strokes?" she asked.

"I can review the numbers for you in our database if you'd like," Sue responded, "But I'm guessing maybe 2 or 3 %."

"Well," Priya said, "I think McManus will have enough problems with the 12 she is already due." It would have been hard to argue with that; there was precious little flesh on that ass to absorb the force of the cane.

Sue completed her review of the folder, making some notations, which Priya supposed were a description of the incident and the official warning issued. When that was completed, Sue stood. After looking at George, who signaled he was ready to proceed, Sue announced "Britney McManus, 12 strokes for driving while intoxicated. Begin."

Without further ado, the first stroke slammed into the girl's butt, leaving a double white line as the cane fell back. As the line reddened with the returning circulation, Britney gasped and muttered, "Shit."

Beth looked the young offender straight in the eye and addressed her forthrightly. "Hurts, doesn't it?" she asked rhetorically. "But that was only one. Wait until you get to 9 or 10. You'll be damned sorry you drove drunk, you slut."

The second stroke left another bright red line an inch or so below the first one.

Priya could hear Britney laboring to breathe against the searing pain she was suffering, something that Priya knew all too well. The girl's legs were taut as she pulled against the straps that held her ankles to the frame. Priya remembered how she herself had dug her toes into the soft Trabbian dirt as the waves of agony had coursed through her buttocks, but here the ground was unyielding concrete.

"Stroke 3!" Sue called and the cane struck just above where the first had landed.

Britney wailed loudly, trailing off into a "Fuuucck! Fuckin' bastard!" Priya admired the girl's fighting spirit.

Beth appeared less pleased. "Sure, you can curse," she told Britney, "But you drove around drunk. You could have killed yourself or some innocent person." The fourth stroke elicited more curses and howls of pain, as did the subsequent strokes through the seventh.

I have been informed by the powers that be that a true and honest description of what a judicial caning entails is unwelcome here. That is fine with me. Suffice it to say that Britney cursed, howled and suffered her way through the full 12 strokes that had been ordered by the court and were fully deserved in view of her actions and the risk they represented to society. Those who want to read an unexpurgated version of this punishment can find it through the magic of Google by looking for Trabbian Justice and James Darwin. You will also find there a variety of other stories by myself and my extraordinarily talented co-author, Barbara Moore.

Priya was glad to see the change in McManus's attitude from the sullen defiance she had shown to the submissive helplessness she was now exhibiting after her ordeal. That was what the purpose of this punishment was-to impress upon the offender the awesome power of the law and the need to respect it at all times.

Once the wounds were clean, Priya slathered the entire affected area with a generous coating of ointment, which contained aloe and antibiotics, as well as other ingredients to promote healing and prevent infection. "You'll be OK, Britney," she reassured her patient, though she doubted the girl believed her right now.

Priya glanced over at Allison, who was staring incredulously at Britney's ass, looking like she was going to be sick, especially since she knew the same treatment was due her. At least back in Trabbia, Priya had not had to see her friends' wounds until after her own caning. Though she might have wished to reassure the girl, Priya knew it would be useless and cruel to offer false hope. Instead, she turned away and went back into the Punishment Room.

There, George was refreshing himself from his exertions with some water and one of the donuts from the staff lunchroom. Priya took her seat at the table. Watching the caning had been very exciting, bringing back long-repressed memories of those long-ago days in Trabbia. And now, instead of the scrawny trailer park girl, the luscious Dorsbury College girl, so much like herself at that age, was next. Priya was tingling all over, especially between her legs.

"Is everything ready?" Sue asked. George nodded, as did Beth. "OK, let's go get Sturgis."

Priya's heart skipped a beat when she heard the door open and saw Sue and Beth leading Allison into the room. The young student looked absolutely petrified at the sight of the imposing flogging frame and the muscular man standing there with the fearsome instrument of punishment. Instinctively, she tried to pull back, shouting, "No! I can't!"

Sue and Beth kept a firm hold on her arms and kept moving her towards her destination. "Oh yes you can, and you will," Sue told her firmly. "There is no exemption for rich bitch college students. 8 strokes are what the judge ordered and 8 are what you'll get unless I give you more for your troublemaking."

Despite Allison's resistance, they pulled her up to the frame, so all it got her was some skin scraped off her toes on the rough concrete floor. "Please, no. Please. You're hurting me", she cried to the unmoved guards. Priya smiled, thinking about how Allison couldn't even imagine the real pain she would be feeling in a few moments.

The girl looked completely helpless between Sue and Beth. Priya didn't have to imagine how she felt; she knew from her own experience in Trabbia the mix of terror and degradation Allison must undoubtedly be experiencing as they reached the spot in front of the padded bar on the frame. Nothing in her pampered and uneventful life had prepared her to be standing naked in front of this solid wooden frame as the two guards knelt and each grabbed an ankle, pulling her feet apart and threading the thick leather straps around each ankle before buckling them tight.

Once Allison's ankles were attached, George and Sue pushed her torso over the bar. As Allison felt herself falling forwards, she grabbed onto the far crossbar for support. Beth immediately wrapped one of the straps attached to the crossbar around the girl's right wrist and buckled it tight. Before she could attach the other strap around the left wrist, Allison pulled her arm back, leaving it dangling straight down. "Give me your hand!" Beth barked.

When Allison didn't immediately obey, Beth grabbed her left elbow and, none too gently, yanked the girl's wrist up against the bar and strapped it tight. "Ow!" Allison complained.

"I warned you to give it to me, you stupid cunt," Beth retorted. Meanwhile, the Sergeant and the caner were pulling the padded belt around Allison's waist and buckling it so that her hips were held firmly against the padded crossbar. Allison was now well and truly immobilized, her ankles, wrist and waist attached to the sturdy wooden frame, her head held firmly by Beth, preventing her from looking anywhere but forward.

Priya could remember how that felt and wasn't surprised to see Allison's leg and arm muscles flexing, testing the bindings, as Priya had done in Trabbia, with just as little effect against the firmly-anchored straps. Looking now at Allison's posterior, she couldn't help but note that the girl's private parts were wide open and on full display.

Priya remembered the shame she had felt, being bound in the identical position when she had been in the Trabbian punishment camp. There, the cruel inspectors had mocked her; a female inspector had even stimulated her genitals until Priya had almost had an orgasm bound to the frame.

Priya wished she could do that to Allison, though she knew that back here in the US that was not going to happen. Not that this little slut didn't deserve it. Just the thought of that had Priya aching to shove her hand down her pants, something she also knew was impossible right now.

Everything being set, Sgt. Miller rose and announced, "Allison Sturgis, 8 strokes for using a false ID to purchase alcohol. Stroke 1." George wound his body like a coiled spring, took two quick strides and unleashed a powerful stroke dead center on Allison's buttocks. Priya could see the rotan sink deep into the flesh, causing it to jiggle madly for a good second after it fell away.

Allison showed no reaction for a moment or so, but then, as the lines sprang up on her soft skin, she began pulling frantically at the bindings, desperate to escape the further blows she knew were coming. Priya could hear her labored breathing. It was all as wonderful as she had expected.

"Stroke 2," Sue called. This one struck a bit above the first one and elicited a deep groan and more useless struggles from poor Allison.

After the third stroke, Allison lost all shame. "Please, stop. Oh, it hurts so much. Please, I beg you. I won't do it ever again."

"You stupid girl," Beth told her, "We aren't going to stop until you are punished as you deserve to be, as the court ordered. You college students think the laws don't apply to you. Now you are finding out they do."

Priya thought that was exactly right. Allison was indeed getting what she deserved. The fourth stroke brought on more frantic begging and more unsympathetic reaction from Beth. By now, there were four bright red wheals on Allison's bum that, while not bleeding yet, were undoubtedly burning like fire.

At this point, I will once again spare our hosts the details of the remainder of Allison's ordeal again referring those who wish to read the original to search for Trabbian Justice and James Darwin.

"Punishment complete," Sue announced, before coming over to assist Beth in undoing the straps that wedded Allison's body to the wood.

windar
windar
33 Followers
12