Tracey and I Take on Four BBCs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had replaced them with other ones, this time on Tracey's ankle a small all Black Bull symbol with the words 'yes please' underneath it and rather than applying a tattoo on the small of her back she placed the word 'whore' on her left tit.

My ankle also had another small tattoo placed on it, replacing the Queen of Spades one, this time the word 'slut' in Germanic gothic writing was emblazoned across my ankle.

If my anklet didn't give me away then anyone who saw that through my stockings and was able to read it would know what I was.

The small of my back had a further tattoo applied, replacing the words 'married cumslut' from earlier with the words 'fuck me harder'.

Once again we giggled and laughed as we had applied them to each other knowing how dirty it would look to anyone seeing them.

Some nice perfume and a quick check in the mirror had us setting off to meet the guys downstairs in the bar where we had arranged to meet them.

I sent another text message to my husband saying that we were heading off for something to eat to which he replied saying that he and Ryan were still out and planning going back home to get a curry. Ryan was asking what Tracy and I were going to be eating. I replied back teasingly saying something delicious and meaty.

The guys were already downstairs in the bar all four of them looking dashingly handsome in crisp suits and white shirts. Four stunning big, black men. Two father and son combinations who Tracey and I knew would be playing with us hard again that evening.

The bar and restaurant was relatively busy with other customers, the mixture of family gatherings, couples and clearly a few business people travelling as well.

We were greeted in turn with a little peck on the cheek from each of the men telling us that we looked stunning as we ordered some drinks before being shown to a table in the restaurant.

Tracey and I were shown to our seats gallantly by Trevor and Clive, ever the gentlemen.

I sat in between Daniel and Henry as Tracey was flanked by their fathers.

Due to where we were sitting and the fact that there were some families there the meal was pretty restrained with compliments being passed but unfortunately the opportunity for further naughty fun being curtailed.

Once we finished our delicious food, and as ever the guys being true gentlemen and offering to pay for everything, we retired back to the bar to a quieter part for a couple of drinks.

Walking to the small corner table area Clive held my hand and I could see that Henry was doing the same with Tracey.

We hadn't drawn any particular attention to ourselves, but had noticed a couple of looks over to us. I assumed again largely based on the fact that they were big black men with two white women who were a little bit younger than two of them and a lot younger than the other two.

Once we settled down in the corner area, we began flirting a little bit heavier as we knew we were out of sight from any families.

A round of drinks was brought to our table with me sat in between Trevor and Clive as Tracey was being shown some attention by Henry and Daniel.

At this point my skirt had ridden up slightly, so my stocking tops were on display and I made no attempt at readjusting it, allowing the men to see my legs in the nylon stockings.

It wasn't long before both of the strong black men had their hands on my thighs and were stroking my legs up and down, once again complimenting me on my legs and also on my choice of lingerie.

My skirt was riding up quite high now so, no not only were my stockings on display, but the bare flesh above them, also the red suspender belt was now also on display for my hunks.

Tracey had both her hands on the guys she was sitting in between and was slowly massaging Daniel and Henry's muscular legs.

I suspected she would be regretting wearing a trouser suit rather than a skirt to allow them easy access onto her legs.

The chat continued with the guys telling us how much they had enjoyed themselves so far and in particular Tracey being complimented on her big tits which all for them seemed to love.

We returned the compliments saying that all four of them were in great shape and that obviously they were all very well hung which we both loved.

The flirting continued with the chat becoming increasingly sexual in nature and groping hands becoming ever more confident.

My skirt was now so high that a good few inches of flesh was on display and as I slightly parted my legs, my red panties were visible for all to see.

Because of where I was sitting it was easily hidden from view from anyone else, and the two men took this as a clear invitation to run their hands very high up my stocking clad legs, eventually Trevor feeling my wet panties and telling everybody that he could feel that they were soaking already.

Tracey had moved from her gentle fondling of Daniel and Henry to now openly grappling with what were two prominent bulges in their trousers.

"You guys feel massive, even through your trousers!" Tracy was saying quietly as her hands lingered and felt all over each of the men's cocks.

My pussy was beginning to get very wet indeed, and my lace red panties had already started slipping up in between my wet lips.

Trevor took this as his opportunity to pull them even tighter, so that now it was just a sliver of red material piercing my pussy lips.

Checking that no one was around, he pulled them tighter and then slipped two fingers straight up my cunny along with my panties.

"Let's get them really wet," he said, smiling at me.

My legs were quite wide at this point and I could see that both Trevor and Clive had hard cocks in their trousers

With two fingers still deep up my fanny and my sodden panties pulled to one side, I moved my hands across to both my older lovers in turn, feeling them up and their hard bulges.

Tracey was being kissed alternately by Daniel and Henry, and I could see her tongue darting in and out of their mouths as the action began to hot up.

I asked them to quickly check around to see if anyone else was about to which the answer was no. There was no one else visible and I very quickly undid Trevors pants, my hands sliding inside and pulling his cock out and I began wanking it.

"Get this thing fucking big for me," I said. So he started wanking his cock which was now fully out of his pants. I quickly took him in my hands again.

"Keep a quick look out," I said as Tracey and the other two guys broke off from their fun.

They had a scan around the area to make sure that we weren't going to be disturbed and then I quickly put my head down and licked the tip of Trevor's cock, before forcing it deep into my mouth as I began sucking on him. My legs still spread wide, my panties still to one side, my dripping wet pussy tingling as I was now sucking off this hunky black man in public, in a restaurant.

I slobbered, then spat all over his cock. Sucking and licking him furiously telling him how much I wanted him to fuck me and how much he turned me on.

We were all getting extremely turned on at this point and decided that we should finish our drinks and head back up to the room for some more serious fucking.

12