Tracey at the Plant Institute

Story Info
Tracey's interview assignment goes awry.
3.7k words
4.08
49.7k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy was all in a flap. Her car which usually started first time, decided that on today of all days it would be temperamental. Fortunately her neighbor Mr Green came to her assistance, but not after 30 minutes had passed and she just knew she was going to be late for her appointment at the Plant Research Institute.

Only yesterday her boss had called her into his office, well it was more like a bellow across the main office. All heads turned as Tracy looked up and knew she was in trouble. She hurried into the inner sanctum.

"What's this?" Mr Sanders said as he slapped his hand against a piece of A4.

Tracy wasn't sure what to say, she knew the article was a little lean, but then it was on the mating habits of yellow horned snails. Not really an earth shattering subject.

"This looks like something my 4 year old could write. I wanted something punchy, to catch the readers attention. This is like reading the phone book. Another one like this and you'll be back as junior copy girl."

"I'm sorry sir, but there wasn't much to write about."

"I'm not interested in excuses, now tomorrow I have arranged with the Plant Research institute, for a reporter to go over there and find out about this new bean plant that's being talked about, as a revolutionary way of feeding the world. They are very cagey about letting reporters into the place, as it is all very high tech, and they are terrified someone will contaminate the place. So this is a once off chance. Oh, by the way Mr Chambers will come with you and take some photos."

Tracy's heart sank Mr Chambers, he was the slime ball who worked at the other end of the office, and was always trying to chat up the girls. You always had to watch where you were standing when he was around as he suffered from wandering palms disease. Unfortunately he was related to the chief editor and so nobody ever complained.

"So I want no cock ups with this one. You are to meet at the institute at 2.30pm sharp. Make sure you're not late as the manager is very fussy about wasting time."

"You can rely on me, sir. I won't let you down."

"Yes, well make sure you don't. You'll meet Mr Chambers there, as he is tied up until then elsewhere."

Oh, why did the stupid car go and break down, she grumbled to herself as she sped through the city trying to go as fast as possible in the heavy traffic.

She glanced at the clock for the umpteenth time as she sped into the Institutes car park. She searched for a spot to park but there was nothing close to the main building and so she was forced to go into an empty secondary car park where there were three workers finishing off the landscaping. As she got out of the car there were several wolf whistles from the men as they checked her over.

"Yer come to see the plants, luv?"

"I'll show you a good root if you like." They all laughed.

Tracy tried to ignore them as she trotted past, her big breasts bouncing under her white jumper more then she would have liked in front of the men.

"What's yer hurry?"

They called from behind as she made her way across the tarmac. The main building was a new modern white concrete place with glass houses running off to one side. She pushed open the front door and made her way to the reception desk.

The girl looked up as Tracey approached.

"Hi, I'm from the Hatton Post, I was supposed to meeting Dr Walsh here at 2.30 but," she looked at her watch noting it was 2.50pm, "I'm a bit late."

"They've already gone through, Dr Walsh was not very happy I'm afraid. He doesn't have a very high opinion of the press, but your colleague said as you were late he would do the interview."

"But he's not a reporter, he's just the photographer!"

"Well I don't know about that, Dr Walsh said it would be fine. And so they've gone off to the south wing. I suppose if you hurry you might be able to catch them up."

She pointed to a pair of doors to her right. "It's through there, just follow the yellow line, you'll find some technicians there they will show you the way. You will have to sign in first though."

She passed over a sheet of paper with several paragraphs of small print and pointed to the bottom line.

"Just sign there."

Tracey scrawled her signature without even glancing at what was written on the sheet she was in such a hurry.

"Good luck."

"Thank you," said Tracey as she rushed off. The line was easy to follow along the grey corridor, after going through several more doors she saw a sign to the South Wing. She tried to push the door open but it was locked. She felt her panic rising and looked around to find someone to help her get in. There was a smaller sign directing the reader to the security and decontamination. She pushed this open and found herself in another reception area, where there were two men in lab coats looking at a piece of paper one of them was holding up. They turned as she entered.

"Hello sweetie, lost?" one said as he eyed Tracey up and down, his gaze lingering over her bosom.

"Yes, I was supposed to meet Dr Walsh and my photographer, but I was a bit late. The receptionist said I might be able to catch them up."

"You just missed them, they've already gone through Decon, but I suppose it'll be alright. Have you been here before?"

"No, it's my first time."

"In that case I'll explain, you can't just walk in, as you might be carrying all kinds of spores and bugs on your clothes. You have to be decontaminated, and given a sterile set of overalls. Everyone has to go through it, though you'll be the first women through this wing as it is so new."

"Oh, where do I go?"

The man pointed to a pair of blue doors on the front of one was a stencil of a woman, and the other a man. Through that door there, when you get inside you will see a set of instructions, just follow what they say. You will have to go through a mister shower, it quickly dries, so you won't need to worry about drying yourself. He eyed her bag and briefcase. You won't be able to take any of that in there as it might be contaminated."

"What about just my notebook?"

"No, as the paper might be contaminated. As I said just follow the instructions and place those in one of the boxes you'll find in there."

Tracey felt even more flustered as things were getting out of control, but felt she had little option but to do as the men said.

"Off you go and good luck."

Tracey pushed through the door into what looked like a shower changing room. To one side was a bench with a stack of boxes on one end, there was a small hatchway and a door at the other end. Over the hatch way was a notice that said:

"Place ALL clothes, bags, jewellery, and wristwatches into the box.

Write your NAME clearly on the top before pushing the box through the chute, it will be waiting when you exit.

Decontamination is through the door -- it is automatic, walk through slowly.

Overalls will be found in the post Decon chamber."

Tracey was amazed, strip off, but then she could understand what they were saying, they did need to be vigilante, but it did seem a little extreme.

She picked up a box and after opening the lid, stripped off, piece by piece starting with her shoes until she was standing in just her bra and panties. After looking around the room, as if she suspected a voyeur, she unhooked her bra and slid her panties off. They were also placed in the box. She felt odd as she stood naked her nipples rising in the cool air of the room. Quickly realizing time was passing using the pen on the pile of boxes she wrote her name on the lid, and with some trepidation slid this through the hatch.

She walked over to the door and pushed it open to be greeted by a narrow corridor with a door at the far end. She walked in, the door clicked shut behind her. A voice came from nowhere.

"Please proceed slowly through the sprays, hands over your head."

She started forwards and from nozzles in the wall a fine mist fell over her. It was not unpleasant and as she walked forward. After the mist was a blast of warm air and them she was at the door at the far end.

"Please wait," the voice said and after a short pause, "you may proceed into the dressing room."

She pushed open the door at the far end and stepped into a room not unlike the first room she entered. The door clicked shut behind her as she stepped forward. She looked around the room which was completely empty. She felt a surge of panic as she looked around. Where were the overalls, there's were no cupboards, nothing, just a door facing her. It didn't take long for her to realize there had been some terrible mistake. Someone had forgotten to put in the overalls. Turning to the misting corridor to go back from where she had come from she discovered the door had no handle. She tried to get her fingers into the crack of the door but to no avail.

Christ what was she to do. She was trapped naked in a small room with only one door out. As she stood wondering what to do she thought she could hear voices coming from the other side of the door. Doing the best she could to cover her breasts she tentatively pushed open the door, and peeped around the edge. Standing a few metres away was a group of men including Mr Chambers. They were all dressed in overalls and hats though two of the men wore belts with various small pouches. The man in the center was talking and the others were just standing listening.

Tracey didn't know what to do, save that she couldn't just stand here.

"Excuse me."

They all turned as one.

"What the blazes, oh no, not another of those nutter environmentalists," the man in the center said, "George go and grab her before she can do any damage."

Tracey was completely taken by surprise when the man with the belt rushed over and after opening the door pushed her inside. Tracey tried to struggle but he was far too strong.

"Stop, there's been a terrible..."

She tried to speak as they struggled in the small chamber, but the man simply grabbed her arms and force them behind her and in a matter of seconds she felt something clasp her wrists and before she knew it she was handcuffed.

"Come along you," he said as she was forced through the door to meet the waiting group on the other side her nakedness now unprotected and in full display.

"What's the meaning of this young lady, this is a private research place, and I've got no time for crackpots trying to get cheap publicity."

Tracey tried to get a word in but the man seemed unstoppable, so she had to just stand there watching as the mens eyes crawled over her body. Mr Chambers was grinning as he stood taking photos of her as she tried to speak.

"Please sir, I'm Tracey Wells of the Hatton Post," she manage to say at last.

"What's that? And what are you doing with no clothes?"

"I'm sorry I got held up and there's nothing to wear in there," she turned her head to the door she had just come through.

"This is most irregular; you did come through the spray though?"

"Yes sir."

"Well that's a relief."

Now the brief flurry of activity had stopped the men stared at her as she stood there helpless. She could see their gaze moving from her breasts to her pubic bush.

"George, I suppose you can take off the cuffs now we know she's not some weirdo."

"Sorry sir, but the keys are in my office; I don't carry them with me."

"Oh, this is all a bother what shall we do with you?"

Mr Chambers spoke for the first time." Why don't we just carry on, I mean we are all adults here, and at the end your man can get the keys and meanwhile we will get the story."

"But I'm naked here." Tracey said.

"We noticed dear, and very charming you are too. Yes that sounds like a good idea. It's either that or we call whole thing off."

"Oh," Tracey realized her boss would be livid if that happened and so she reluctantly said, "in that case maybe we'd better just carry on"

"Capital, here my dear let me take your arm." With which he grasped her above the elbow, the back of his hand resting against her breast.

"Shall I take a shot of you with Miss Wells Doctor?"

"Yes alright, why not."

Tracey was then forced to stand beside the Doctor as Mr Chambers took several shots of her fully nude in front of him.

"Come along, time is money."

Over the next half an hour Tracey was "helped" through the passageways where the plants were growing, with pats on her buttocks to assist her along. Mr Chambers took lots of photos of the plants and of course of Tracey from the front and behind, especially behind when the Doctor got her to bend over to check over some plants growing on the floor.

The other men seemed to spend all the time staring at Tracey's nakedness .

Finally it ended and they arrived at two doors one again with a male symbol and the other with a woman's.

"George, maybe you should go ahead and get the keys whilst we change and Miss Wells can wait in the changing room for you. Once she released she can get dressed."

"I'll go with George, if that's alright Dr Walsh." Mr Chambers spoke.

"Yes that'll be fine, there's nothing confidential in the main building."

They both disappeared through the door.

"Miss Wells I must say this is the most pleasant interview I have ever had, If ever you want another one please phone I'm sure I will be able to arrange something. Now off you go." He pushed her through the ladies door and once more patting her on her naked bottom and Tracey was in a room again complete empty with nothing inside..

She could do nothing but wait, but she was concerned as there was no sign of the box with her clothes inside. Still at least she was away from prying eyes.

Five minutes passed when there was a knock on the door and the security guard carrying a green plastic open topped box entered with Mr Chambers following.

"You can't come in here, it's for women only." Tracey spoke indignantly to Mr Chambers as the guard turned Tracey around and undid the cuffs.

"I was talking to George and he agreed to let me film the post security checks they do after people come out of the secure wing."

"What are you talking about?"

"They do random checks on people leaving the secure area Miss Wells and your number has come up for a check. We talked with Dr Walsh and he agreed it would be a good idea to get a record of the procedure for training new recruits."

"What's that to do with me?"

"Everything, your number came up for a random strip search."

"What number?" Tracey stammered.

"The number on your admission sheet, they are all numbered and once you sign it you agree to any strip searches that the company feels it needs to do."

"But, I don't remember that. Beside I don't have to if I don't want to.

"It's not as simple as that Tracey, it's the law, you have no choice, unless you want to be taken to the nearest police station and be searched there."

"But that's ridiculous."

"Sorry Tracey, but it was on the bottom of your admission sheet. You did read it didn't you?"

"No I didn't have the time, I was in a rush. Oh, alright, what do I have to do then," she said in exasperation.

"George you can carry on then."

"Right Miss, as you are already naked I think we can skip the pat down, now if you would squat down on the floor, hold your legs wide apart and cough."

Tracey bright red with embarrassment squatted down in front of the two men and the camera and coughed her vulva in full view as she performed the crude display.

The guard then reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of gloves and a tube."

"Now if you would bend over and grip your knees I'll just check your bottom."

Tracey thought it couldn't get much worst as the guard after rubbing the lubricant on his finger slid his digit into her rectum, with Mr Chambers filming the whole thing.

Finally he was satisfied she was clear and she was allowed to stand up.

"Thanks Miss that will be all."

"What about my clothes and my bag." Tracey said trying to regain some composure by covering up again, her face burning from embarrassment..

"Sorry Miss, it seems that Mr. Edwards garbage trolley was under the chute at the time and he has taken it out with the rubbish. So I reckon it's probably out in the bin by now."

"But I need those clothes and keys to get into my car."

"Sorry Miss, I'll have to go and find something for you to wear. Alternatively the bin is just the other side of the exit door in the corridor outside. So I could unlock the security door and let you out. There won't be anybody there as we don't use that part of the grounds. Then you can get dressed and be on your way."

"Are you sure it will be in the bin?"

"Certain Miss, George is a real stickler for routine."

"Alright, I'll just have to take the chance. Let me get out of this madhouse."

The guard led Tracey out into the corridor to the locked exit door, which after sorting through a huge bunch of keys he finally unlocked. He pushed open the door and Tracey shot out to stand in the bright sun completely starkers.

"Good luck, I'll have to close the door now to avoid having to reset the alarm."

The door slammed shut and she looked about. To her left she saw the bin and to her horror just starting to drive away was a compactor truck. The bin had just been emptied! Forgetting all caution Tracey started to run after the cart. To begin with she still covered herself, but as the cart sped off she was forced to really run, her arms pumping and her breasts trashing about on her chest. But all her endeavors came to nothing as the cart was too fast. She stopped gasping, leaning over catching her breath.

"Well what have we got here then lads." A man's bass voice broke into Tracey's dejection. She looked up and was further horrified to see the workers who had whistled at her previously had stopped what they were doing not 10 metres away and were staring at her.

"Gees, I thought this was going to be a boring job."

"What's going on Miss?"

Tracey still crouched over spoke her voice quavering as she fought not to burst into tears. "My clothes they were in the bin with my keys, and now they've gone, and I'm stuck here."

"Now why would a good looking bird like you be wandering around with no clothes I might ask?"

Tracey's voice quivered as she fought back tears trying to explain incoherently how she was here naked.

"There now miss don't you worry, did you say keys, funny that but when George was loading the bin some fell out of a box onto the ground. They caught my eye as there was a teddy bear attached to them, and my daughter loves teddy bears."

"Yes that's them, can I have them please."

"Sure," the man reached into his overalls and pulled out the keys, "Here they are."

He held them up just out of Tracey's reach. Tracey reached up only to find them just too far to grab them crouched over. She started to stand and the keys moved further away as she straightened up.

"Here Miss catch!"

The man threw the keys but just too high for Tracey to catch them. The man across from the thrower caught them and dangled them again just out of Tracey's reach, who again made a grab for them. The men cheered as she tried several times to get the keys from the men. Of course she had forgotten to cover herself as she vainly sought to get the keys, her breasts now in full view. For the next few minutes Tracey was forced to jump up and down as she attempted to get the keys whilst the laughing men teased her, rewarding themselves with the sight her showing them everything.

Tracey stood panting as the men stood holding the keys she so desperately needed.

"Here Miss, I think these might be yours as well."

Tracey turned to see one of the men holding her briefcase, whilst the other was holding the box with her clothes in side.

"Now the way I see it we need a reward for finding all this stuff, otherwise it's a long way to walk home in your state."

12