Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 12a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trent would leave her a few dollars and a brief message in one of the four restrooms they had identified in advance. Every two days she would visit one of them in a specified order, leaving her own message in return courtesy of a pencil that Trent would provide. They had discussed a means of tracking her, settling on a small location device hidden in the inner band of her baseball cap. It piggybacked its signal using nearby mobile devices and drew so little power that it's battery only required changing every sixth day.

<O>

Erica was now at the last step of the servery, a young volunteer called Cody handing out bread rolls as people passed by. The young blonde-haired man was a college student, Erica suspecting that his volunteering here was as much about padding his future resume as it was about helping those less fortunate than himself.

As Erica held out her hand to get her bread roll, Cody hesitated, smiling nervously as he greeted her by name. He then leaned over the counter and in a half whisper he asked "Heard you were asking about finding some work. That true?"

Erica nodded, her lips twisting into a grimace that she hoped would make her seem embarrassed at the need for help in finding employment but also vexed at her own desperation.

Cody bobbed his head in return, his hand drifted to the left, picking up a bread roll that sat apart from the others, a paper napkin wrapped around it. Without another word he handed it over to Erica before beckoning the next person in line to step up to the counter.

Nonplussed, Erica went to find a spot at a table to eat. She turned to look over her shoulder after she'd found herself a seat and saw Cody watching her. Intrigued and correctly reading that there was something different about the roll he had handed her, Erica picked it up, removing the paper napkin. Scrawled in pen on the napkin was a short note.

'Make your way to the staff toilets, last cubicle. $20'

Erica spooned soup into her mouth, thinking what she should do. Was this from Cody himself? Was it related to the charity running the kitchen? Or was it how young men and women were recruited by this Jackson character?

There was only one way to find out. She used the napkin to wipe her mouth clean, making sure that the message was smudged and obliterated by this. Then she rose to her feet and surreptitiously made her way towards the back of the building where she suspected she would find the staff toilets and some answers as well.

<0>

Zeke and Sam quickly divested themselves of their clothes. Both men were already hard and whatever twinges of conscience Arlene was having melted away like an early frost at the sight of two hard cocks before her. She had wondered at Sondra's devil may care attitude to life and sex, had envied it actually. Now she seemed to have adopted an identical outlook on life, not as a philosophy but as a bulwark against the mental struggles that had sadly become a part of her, struggles that were chipping away at her emotional and psychological well-being.

Arlene returned to the small sofa, lying on it so that her shoulder blades were resting on the back of the sofa, her rump sat on the edge of the seat itself. Zeke lost no time, the septuagenarian settling one knee on the sofa, lining his hefty cock up with Arlene's ass, unbeknownst to the redhead. He spat into his hand, rubbing spit into his cock in preparation for entry. Then the head of his black cock was bearing down on Arlene's rosebud.

"Wait, no, other hole, other hole," she spluttered, shocked at his choice of entry.

"At my age, you live for new experiences and opportunities. Been a dog's age since I had a white ass as fine as this to fuck, so I'll be sticking with my choice," the old man said, a toothy grin accompanying his words that was a twin to his son Sam's own smile. He continued to push down, his efforts bearing fruit as the plump head worked its way within her.

"Oh shit, shit, sh—ummp, ummm," Arlene responded to the sensation of his cock prevailing over her tight sphincter's efforts to keep him out. Her words became stoppered up within her throat as Sam knelt on the other side of the sofa, his revitalised cock bisecting her lips and sliding across her tongue as it plopped into her mouth.

Arlene tried to forget about Zeke's cock mangling her tight butthole as it began to manoeuvre inside her, in, out, in, out. Deeper with every thrust, Zeke apparently unwilling to waste time at his age, keen to open up the pretty redhead's ass as quickly as her could. To draw her mind off the discomfort, Arlene began sucking and slurping noisily on Sam's cock, managing to get a hand on the shaft as well to increase her impact on it. Sam however took a leaf from his father's book, his strong hands fastening onto Arlene's head, holding it still so that he could fuck her mouth. He hit her with a long series of fast, shallow thrusts. His cock jabbed in and out like he was a boxer pounding away on a speed bag in a gym.

"Gluck, gluck, gluck... gaaaahhhh," Arlene gasped and sucked in a lungful of air when Sam paused for a moment, his cock escaping her lips. She wouldn't have managed a three count before he was pushing into her mouth once more, angling her head so his cock began delving into her throat as the thrusts took a turn for the deeper.

It was hard for Arlene to keep a thimbleful of air in her lungs as behind her, Zeke's thrusts have gone deep and hard, his cock managing to get an all-access pass to her pale white ass. The grandfather was boning her with intent now, the physical act of slamming in and out of her butt causing Arlene to expel breath in micro gasps and wheezes. Add in the forceful mouth and throat fucking from Sam and she began to see stars, her vision blurring.

Sam recognised her growing distress and pulled out, his leg that knelt on the sofa offering her a pillowed thigh to rest her head as she sagged against him. He stroked her hair as his pensioner father continued to fuck her ass with relish.

"Soft as silk and firm to the touch. This is one goddamn glorious piece of ass," Zeke commented, his eyes flitting between his son and Arlene.

"Uh, uh, you're getting deep enough in it to judge," Arlene moaned in response.

"Not like it's your first," Zeke replied, never slacking off.

"True Pops, very true," Sam said, idly slapping his black hardness against the side of Arlene's face so that the wet side of his shaft left an outline of spittle on her flushed cheek. "Now, quit hogging the goodness, families share."

Zeke chuckled, a dry rasping sound from his old body. Keeping his cock three inches deep in Arlene's butt, he sidled onto the sofa, sliding beneath her as she raised herself up in response. Almost as if feeling his hands settle onto her hips as she hopped up and down on him, his cock shifting within her as she moved.

Sam, eager to slake his own desires now that his father had positioned Arlene in this manner, approached her from the front. He lifted her legs high and wide, Arlene's weight shifting so that Zeke's cock logged even further inside her ass.

She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm within her, the ancient black cock piercing her asshole laying the foundation. Sam, it seemed, was readying himself to build on his father's work. Her pussy was pully opened up to him and he fed it inside. Arlene's pussy was still slick from fucking Sam earlier so that it almost seemed to welcome the black cock as it trundled its way back inside, a dark train pulling into a tunnel. He shuffled forward until he had the majority of his length snug in the confines of her body. Then Sam began fucking.

Fast, brutally fast. His cock whipped in and out at speed, churning her pussy into a quivering rawness. All the while, Zeke remained firmly ensconced in her rear, his own hardness shifting back and forth as Arlene's ripe body shifted, shuddered, quivered and quavered from Sam's blitz attack. Arlene's large tits rolled in response and she had a novel sensation when Zeke's hand snaked around her body to clasp onto one of them, Sam reaching down to fondle the other one at the same moment.

It hit her then that she was being double penetrated by a father-son combination. She'd already fucked two brothers at the same time and an idle thought drifted through her mind as her body responded to the dual fucking. Her life had become both terrifying and wonderful in so many different ways since Erica Anderson had first asked for her help, this was what she considered before the orgasm shook her like a ragdoll and she considered her life changes no more, content with the 'now'.

Zeke released her breast, his hands settling on her stomach, pushing down on it so that as Arlene shivered in orgasm, he used the trembling of her white flesh to further arouse his own flesh buried inside her. Sam too had continued to fuck Arlene as she sobbed and swore her way through the massive climax, his deep pounding thrusts feeding the orgasm, extending it beyond its limits so that the over

"Fuck, fuck. Up, up, get up," Zeke's bellow took the others by surprise. The rawness of it shaking both Sam and Arlene from their orgasmic bliss. Sam pulled out of Arlene rapidly and helped her dismount his father. Zeke's face was contorted in pain as he clambered to his own feet, hobbling a few steps as he rested a balled-up fist into his lower back.

"You okay there, Pops?" Arlene noted how solicitous Sam was in asking after Zeke.

"Yeah... dammit, I just tweaked something. I'm good now," Billy's grandfather gave a small exploratory stretch as he said this and seemed happy with the result. He was stick thin with age; a small potbelly seemed the only fat on his frame. The big cock he sported however belied the story the rest of his body said, it's vitality belonging to a far younger man. Zeke went to sit back down on the sofa, his ass hovered above the sofa before he grunted in pain, straightening up once again. "Nope, nope, not alright. I'm gonna need a minute here."

"No problem, 'spect I can find something to keep myself occupied," Sam replied smiling. Arlene let out a soft sigh of contentment as Sam guided her to a fresh position, on all fours on the couch. Her face was pressed on to the seat of the couch, the material still retaining the warmth of Zeke's body from moments before. With a cheek pressed to the couch, Arlene looked across at Zeke, watching as he in turn watched her.

The audience of one added a spice to the sex, Arlene moaning as Sam's cock returned to her pussy. She had been taken to a high, her body exploding with the force of a star as the two cocks had pummelled and pushed her to extasy. Now Arlene settled in to let the same forces slowly but steadily renew themselves inside of her, rebuilding the orgasm from the ground up as Sam fucked her at a sedate pace, content to let Arlene grunt her pleasure out as he filled her snug passage with his black girth.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," Arlene's grunted exhalations came as regular as clockwork as Sam took her body.

"That's a real thing of beauty there son," Zeke said, looking as Arlene's lush body rocked back and forth in time to the big black man's thrusts.

"Uh, Uh, uh," Arlene grunted.

"Good to see you putting her in her place," the grandfather continued as his son fed Arlene a long length of black pipe.

"Uhhh, uh, uh," the sexy redhead moaned in time to Sam's motion.

Sam took a break, taking a tip from his father and sitting down on the sofa for a turn. Arlene was only too happy to climb on top of him, squatting onto his cock, loving the length she could feel inside of her as she lowered herself upon him.

Zeke hobbled around to the back of the couch as Arlene rode Sam. His movements more fluid now, the tweaked muscle easing up, the pain fading from a shout to a murmur.

He stood before Arlene, her mouth opening to his unspoken desires and Zeke pushed his fat length into her mouth. He took a handful of silken red hair in his hand, twisting it so as to control her. Then he slid his cock in and out, the pursed lips of Arlene flattening as they clamped firmly about the circumference of his black cock.

Zeke enjoyed the sensation of her mouth about him, the pleasure it gave was a better balm for his muscle than any pharmacist might offer. When she began to slacken in her efforts, tiredness taking a toll, he cracked three slaps across her face. Firm slaps but pulled so that they lacked power. It was simply the perception of power and dominance that was required, pain was unnecessary and ill advised.

"Yes, uh, yes," Arlene moaned as he removed his cock, freeing her tongue to speak.

"Yes, I knew you would like that," Zeke said confidently, he used two fingers to crack her jaw open wider, spitting into her open mouth. Arlene felt her pussy convulse as he did so, her body responding to his dominance and control.

"More, more," she whined, never ceasing in her humping movements as she continued to ride Sam's unflagging cock.

"She wants more son, let's give the lady what she wants," Zeke said.

Arlene was put on her side, her ass hanging over the edge of the couch, her knees tucked in tight to her body. The curled curve to this position left her nether regions completely open. Sam dropped to his knees, his cock already pointing at her ass. Zeke followed, slower as he eased himself down, his cock arrow straight as it bobbed toward her dripping wet pussy.

As one, the father and son double act pressed their hard black cocks against the two entrances to her body. The doors to these entrances had been kicked in, no impediment now for either cock as it burrowed in through her front and back passages. Both cocks pressed their full lengths inside.

Zeke pulled out, pushing back in then as his son began his withdrawal. Slowly they moved in and out, always one cock fully engaged inside her. As the two men found their rhythm the pace began to increase, Arlene's body shifting forwards and backwards dependant on which man, which cock was in the ascendancy.

"Uggghhh, good, uhh, coming, I'm coming," Arlene called out, her words as sloppy as her crotch, the syllables slurring as her tongue ceased to obey her brains commands.

Both men rested hands on her body, holding it just so, tight against the soft cushioned seats of the sofa. As one they changed tack, now both cock withdrawing and advancing in tandem, two feet of hard black cock moving out and in simultaneously. Deep, deeper, fast, faster. Plunging, thrusts that drove cries from her mouth as they pushed pleasure into her body.

"Cumming, Cummmming, Uhhhhhhh, uhhhhhhh, don't stop, please, uhh, yes, yes, oh fuck, uhhhh."

"More?" Zeke asked sarcastically as Arlene thrashed against their hold, her body roiling in climactic energy.

"Getting close here Pops" Sam called out matter of factly.

"Then let her blow boy, I got a taste of this pussy now, not switching again," Zeke replied.

Arlene was just coming down from her orgasm when Sam's cock began to unload in her bowels. He groaned and shuddered, his grip tightening, flexing with each wad of sperm release. His ejaculation seemed to go on for a full minute or more. The black man's thrusts fading away to stillness until Arlene felt the touch of the back of his hand against the globe of her ass cheek, knowing it came from him milking his own shaft, squeezing the last drops out.

Zeke hadn't stopped fucking her pussy during this time, outlasting his son thanks to his unplanned break to relieve his back. As Sam finally pulled out of Arlene, Zeke twisted the younger woman's body so that she rested on her back, looking up at him. His wrinkled wizened face floated about her own face as he leaned forward, giving his all to these last frantic, frenzied thrusts. Zeke's gnarled hand fastened about her throat, the fingers still retaining a vestige of the strength they had owned in their prime.

"Hot. Slut," he grunted, two deep thrusts underscoring his mixed compliment.

"I haven't felt this good in a dozen years. This body gives a man back his youth." He jabbed forward again eliciting a yelp of pleasure from Arlene. "Gives him back his power!"

"Uhhh, fuck, can't...can't believe, getting close again, already.... Fuck, uh, uh, fuck, good" Arlene groaned in wonderment, she humped back as he fucked her, her legs rising to wrap around his waist as he ground his cock around within her. Each grinding, pumping thrust made her body ripple, her flesh ripe and supple. Her abused anal sphincter tightened and gripped in time to his thrusts, small globs of Sam's deposit leaking from it, the seed driven from her as her body gathered itself in anticipation of yet another orgasm.

"Not. Pulling. Out." Zeke declared.

"Don't, don't want you to, uh," Arlene's legs tightened about his waist to emphasis her agreement.

"Damn woman, it's your type the good book warns us about" Zeke panted, closing in on his orgasm. "Temptation in the flesh. Sin, wickedness and iniquity in a hot ass form. Ripe white bitch born to lead the godly black man astray."

"Uh, uh, uh," Arlene wasn't sure where he was going with this but she was taking the part of seductress as a compliment, letting it all wash over her. His hands settled round her throat, the grip tightening as his passion rose.

"Seductress, turning the head of the righteous, leading the good man to adultery, to sin, to eat of the forbidden fruit. Sinful flesh. Bountiful flesh. Ripe. Pure. Earthly."

Arlene could see the train of his words now, anticipating where he was going. As he spoke she was reminded of the Pastor standing over Destry's grave. Zeke's hard cock deep in her, an act of life. Destry's coffin being lowered six feet into the ground, a fact of death. Two disparate scenes but intertwined now in her mind, the boom of Zeke's religious ramblings a twisted echo of the funeral service a month ago. As her body soaked in the pleasure of life, her brain exhaled some of the bitterness that death had planted within her. Life couldn't be about regrets, Destry had taught her that much as least before he'd been killed. A quote from Mark Twain popped into her head as Zeke's cock slammed hard, 'never regret anything that made you smile.'

"No, uh, no regrets" Arlene moaned.

"Earthly. Intoxicating. Fertile. Breedable!" Zeke was in full voice, delivering a sermon on top of a fucking.

"Yessss," Arlene wailed, "cumming, cum in me, cum, cum, I want... uhhhh... I need your cum."

Like that, her words worked wonders on Zeke's cock, her declaration drawing his deposit out on cue. His cock slammed forward a final time with pelvic shattering force. He squeezed her neck, Arlene shrieking in submissive extasy as his seed flooded her womb. The man thirty years her senior collapsed onto her; his face pillowed by her heaving chest. His body jerked occasionally as his cock hopped inside Arlene's tight white pussy, the hop oozing still more seed into her.

There was no post coital guilt or shame for Arlene. These two men having given and taken too much pleasure for that. She just lay there, basking in the glow of her climax, enjoying the sensation of Zeke's old black cock drooling its cum into her. Right now, all was good, the world was quiet and at peace, it's war with Arlene's life temporarily in a truce. She allowed herself a smile of contentment.

"Dad?" A voice, young. Familiar.

"Gramp's?" Confusion, shock, the voice pierced the aura of calm the Arlene had been enjoying.

"What the fuck is going on here? Jesus! What about Mom? What about Grandma? Jesus, Jesus Christ I'm gonna be sick." Arlene closed her eyes, recognising the voice finally.

"Billy! What did I say before about taking our Lord and saviour's name in vain like that?!" Zeke's voice, muffled at first till he raised his face from between Arlene's tits.