Tracking Evil, a Podcast Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three on overwatch to make sure nobody sneaks out. At least two fire teams to sweep the complex itself," he looked at the small group around the SUV. "We're going to need extra guns and people to use them."

Chapter Two: "My mission is to kill time, and time's is to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers. - Emil Cioran."

Arlene and Sondra handled the logistics and the planning, working tirelessly to arrange things. Within two hours they had formulated a rough plan of action, sent out a call for help and also handled securing a staging position for their allies to gather.

Erica had continued grilling Adin Hodzik, Victor helping out, going over and over his information on the location Butterman was hiding, looking for inconsistencies in his story as much as she was searching for added details to aid the assault. Two hours wasn't long, certainly not long enough to break a man as corrupt and twisted as The Hockey Fan, but Victor would continue to work on him after the others left. He would remain in contact and pass on any new information if and when he might get it.

The others prepared to leave, Trent going ahead as he was tasked with collecting what they would need from the weapons cache. Denisa went along with him, insisting that she'd choose her own guns rather than leave it up to someone else.

That left Erica, Arlene and Sondra to travel to a small motel complex a few miles from the location of Butterman's safehouse. They took a circuitous route, constantly on the look-out for anyone tracking them. Surprise was their best chance of success and that meant making sure nobody tipped off this nest of killers to their arrival.

The car journey was quiet for the most part, each woman knowing that should things go well, by dawn the next day an ending of sorts would be reached. If that ending lay in Butterman's demise or their own, that was the question. 'Sweet Home Alabama' came on the radio and Erica smiled as Arlene turned it up, humming at first before launching into a full voiced rendition of it as the song reached the first chorus. Alabama, the memory of what had happened to Arlene there, it was already healing now that Adin Hodzik had been delivered into their grasp.

"Now we all did what we could do," Erica sang, turning to smile at Arlene. Behind them, Sondra leaned forward, her face appearing between Arlene and Erica's in time to bellow out another line, all three women singing together;

"... does not bother me, uh-uh, does your conscience bother you? Tell the truth..."

By the time the song had ended, they were far more relaxed, the tension eased. Even Arlene being amenable to Sondra's request for a drive thru meal, the Deputy Sheriff normally not a fan of the fast food that Sondra worshipped. They munched through a serving of burgers, fries and milk shakes before continuing on to the motel.

The desk clerk at the motel thought nothing of Arlene's insisting on two rooms, each on at opposite ends of a long-terraced block of rooms. She and Erica took the room on the far left, Sondra grabbing the key for the room on the far right. The idea being to keep the group gathering from looking like a group.

Not long after Duncan arrived, bringing with him the extra help Arlene requested. Two young black men in their early twenties joined the hard-faced army veteran. Their high and tight haircuts and the rigid stance they took as they stood alongside Duncan marked them as military. Arlene and Erica went to greet them.

"Arlene, Erica. Good to see you both," Duncan said, hugging each in turn. He then introduced the young men to them.

"Ladies, meet Daran and Griffin. Good men. Grew up in my neighbourhood, they know Sondra, they knew Amos, they know the situation and most importantly, they know their shit. They both did tours in Afghanistan, well trained in house-to-house clearance. They'll be on point, rest of us will be following their lead."

"Guys, nice to have you with us," Arlene said reaching out to shake their hands.

"Really appreciate you doing this," Erica echoed the sentiment.

"Duncan told us everything Ma'am" Griffin replied, "It's an honour to help you all out."

"That right," Daran said with a nod to Arlene, "What you've been doing, hell all the heavy lifting's been done by y'all, we're coming late to the game." Duncan nodded approvingly at the two young men before looking around.

"Where's the rest? Are we late?" He looked around, the motel pretty much deserted, parking lot empty save for their vehicles and one opposite the office the motel clerk worked from.

"On their way, except for Victor, he is taking care of our prisoner," Erica answered noting the flicker of surprise on Griffin and Daran's faces. Seems that Duncan hadn't shared 'everything' with the two soldiers.

"Sondra's in the end room," Arlene said pointing the way, "We've the room behind us taken."

"Well, I'm gonna see how she's doing," Duncan said, "Guy's, you offload the gear into this room here. It's furthest from that office and I don't want the guy working there to get a look at what we've brought." Griffin and Daran nodded, opening the trunk of the car as Duncan strode away.

Erica and Arlene watched as the men moved a number of boxes and paper wrapped packages from the trunk and back seat into their room. The two soldiers had just finished up and were inside the room when two more vehicles pulled in.

Trent, Lincoln, JP and Denisa disgorged from the cars. Trent and Lincoln as implacable as ever, JP good naturedly badgering Denisa with his folksy charm, the Romanian hellcat unsure what to make of the backwoods rogue by the look on her face. The group greeted one another, bringing everyone up to speed on what was happening.

Trent, Lincoln and JP were going to head straight out to the site. Trent as an army trained sniper, JP as an experienced hunter and tracker and Lincoln as a decent marksman in his own right would take up positions in a triangulation of the safehouse, ensuring cover for the entry team and preventing back up arriving or killers already in the safe house from escaping.

"Are you sure you want to go out this early?" Erica was feeling a weight of responsibility, this was all happening based on the information she'd wrested from Adin Hodzik and if something should go wrong...

"Best we get a look at the land before darkness," JP confirmed, "Don't you fret none now, we know what we're about. Trent has it right. Night can do awful strange things to the eyes, what looks like a good spot at night can be useless in the day. You just keep your pretty little head down when the shootin' starts, leave it up to the rest of us to carry this part of the fight."

Erica smiled wanly, giving JP a squeeze, the old man, irascible and outlandish at times, was also capable of wisdom when he wanted to be. Erica trusted his words, turning to give Trent and Lincoln a hug and kiss each for luck as they got back into the cars.

"This is a dump." Erica turned round to find Denisa looking disgustedly at the motel. She had a green duffel bag over one shoulder, irregular lumps in the bag telling Erica is was most likely stuffed full of weapons and ammunition. "Where is Sondra?" Denisa then asked before Erica could explain why they were staying in the dingy motel.

"Last room," Arlene said, shaking her head to Erica as if to say 'leave it' as regards responding to Denisa's 'charm'.

"Good. I want to show her my Jericho 941, she will see it is better than that shit she carries..." Still talking Denisa headed to Sondra's room, presumably to talk guns with the black woman. Erica wasn't going to bet on who would win that conversation. Sondra was formidable but Denisa could be unnerving.

Everyone either gone to their rooms or headed to the safehouse location, there was nothing to be done for a while so Arlene and Erica went back to their own room, wondering what Duncan and his men had packed into the boxes.

<<0>>

Denisa stepped into the motel room. She didn't need a key, the room remaining unlocked unless the latch on the inside was twisted, Sondra neglecting to do so. There was no sign of the black woman in the room, the interior as depressing squalid as the exterior had intimated. Still from Arlene's plan, they were only here for a few hours, the idea was to approach the safehouse under the cover of night, gain entry at daybreak so their trio of snipers could provide cover.

She dumped the bag of guns beside the only bed in the room, a double bed whose sheets at least appeared clean if a little faded, more grey than white now. Thinking Sondra must have left, maybe to get something from the office perhaps, Denisa decided a shower would do her a world of good. She walked over to the door to the bathroom, opening it.

Sondra was inside, freshly showered as well from the wetness of her hair and skin. The buxom black woman was sat on the small counter beside the washbasin, legs open while a shirtless Duncan fingered her furiously. The opening of the door caused both of them to turn and face Denisa who actually found herself embarrassed, walking in on them like this.

"Hey Zoomer," Sondra purred.

"Hi... uh, shower..." Denisa spluttered.

Laughing, Duncan withdrew two sausage thick fingers from Sondra's wet pussy, licking them experimentally as he did so. He then waved Denisa inside.

"Sure, be our guest, think it's time we took this elsewhere anyway." Giggling, Sondra hopped off the counter, winked at Denisa and followed Duncan out into the room. Denisa closed the door firmly behind them, leaning against it and exhaling slowly.

She got the shower running and stripped off to stand inside. The toiletries looked bargain basement but she used them anyway, soaping up her toned body before letting the hot water sluice her flesh clean.

Denisa had come to two realisations in these last weeks since meeting up with these lunatic hunters of serial killers. The first thing she had realised was that she liked them. Aside from her father and a few people back home in Romania, there weren't many people that Denisa both liked and respected walking the earth but this disparate group had won her respect. Sondra, tough as nails. Arlene, calm, collected, a leader. Erica, intelligent, brave to a fault. The others, loyal to those about them. The entire group, filled with righteous indignation and a courage that could only be envied. What wasn't there to like?

The second epiphany was more personal. She had always been drawn to danger, a natural exhibitionist and show off, perhaps linked to a need to impress a father who hadn't been around much as she had grown up? Since her encounter with the black criminals when she'd been helping Sondra get information on Adin Hodzik, Denisa has discovered that her urges were linked. The prospect of violence, it made her horny. If she was horny, then some weapons practice soothed her. Now she was part of a plan to assault a building that might be filled with killers and that thought had her pussy aching for satisfaction.

She turned off the shower, picking up a grey towel off a rack beside the shower, holding it by one corner between finger and thumb she decided to air dry instead. Denisa stepped to the bathroom door, opening it a hairsbreadth. Immediately the sound of sex leaked through the door and Denisa found her hand pawing at her own pussy as she responded to the stimuli of the noise from Duncan fucking Sondra.

Slowly, so as not to disturb them, she pulled the door ajar, inch by inch until she could peek out and see what was happening. All the while her finger scrabbled and curled in her tight little snatch that clung wetly to the digit within it.

Sondra was standing up, her body lurching forward as Duncan stood behind her, fucking her so her big tits seemed to leap into the air with each powerful thrust. They must have been going at it since they had left the bathroom at least twenty minutes earlier, the older man making Sondra mewl with pleasure, displaying a talent for fucking that Denisa wouldn't have guessed at.

She continued to watch them as she played with her own pussy, her nipples popping into hard buds as the air-conditioned breeze in the motel room titillated her wet skin, her sexual excitement doing the rest.

"Uhhh, fuck Daddy, that's good," Sondra groaned in response to Duncan going deep, staying buried inside her as he rolled his hips.

"Uh," Denisa blurted, her own finger digging deep.

Duncan looked over; Sondra too far gone to notice Denisa spying on them.

"Like what you see?" Duncan grunted, never stopping his thrusts into Sondra. Denisa didn't answer but she knew her lust was painted clearly on her face.

"Get a bit closer then," he said. As Denisa exited from the bathroom, Duncan twisted and turned ninety degrees, bending Sondra over so that her hands stretched down to rest on the foot of the bed. They were side on to Denisa now as she approached, she could see his thick black cock as it moved in and out of Sondra's body.

"You'll get a better look from down there," Duncan said nodding his head towards the floor. Denisa got on all fours, crawling between Sondra's spread legs, tilting her head back so that Duncans fat black cock and Sondra's pussy were almost touching her nose she was that close. The black cock kept moving, drawing back slowly so she could see five or six inches before moving balls deep in a sudden thrust of power.

"Get some," this time it was Sondra's voice speaking, to Denisa, not Duncan. The young Romanian was sure of that. Denisa pushed her face closer and her tongue moved out to run across Sondra's wet labia in an inquisitorial lick that became a hankering series of licks as Denisa found the taste and texture to be most agreeable.

"OH, OH, OH SHIIITTT, FUCK YES!" Sondra yelled, her knee almost knocking Denisa over as the black woman orgasmed from the plunging cock and hungry licking. Denisa worked forward, still licking, her tongue now catching the wet underside of Duncan's cock as it reversed its course once more, drawing back out of Sondra's pulsing cunt. Still Denisa craned further forward, her fingers back in her own wetness, striving for her own release.

Her face passed the edge of Sondra's crotch, so that as Duncan rammed his cock home once more, his heavy ball sack swung into reach. Denisa latched onto it like a terrier savaging a tennis ball. Her mouth opened to engulf one heavy teste, sucking and mouthing it as Duncan groaned. He didn't pull out this time, micro thrusts of his cock stirring up Sondra's pussy as Denisa sucked on one, then the other of his balls.

"The mouth on this bitch," Duncan swore, just as his cock began to erupt inside of Sondra. She in turn moaned as the hot cum splashed inside her pussy. The two of them trembling in orgasm as Denisa continued to suck beneath them. Duncan couldn't move with Denisa in place as she was, so it was down to Sondra to fall forward onto the bed, unsheathing Duncan's cock as she did as well as revealing the crouching Denisa.

Now that he could see and reach her, Duncan seized Denisa by the throat as she fed on his nutsack. A dribble of cum ran down the underside of his shaft only to disappear into the Romanian woman's mouth as she continued her lewd adoration of his heavy balls.

"Sondra said you were kind of nuts," Duncan growled. "Well quit licking mine, this cock won't clean itself." He released her throat and Denisa rose slightly so she could lick the length of his black cock before swallowing the head between her lips, the last vestiges of cum vacuumed into her hungry mouth.

<<0>>

In the far motel room, Daran and Griffin had removed, what they informed Erica to be, small charges of C4 explosives. These they set aside in two piles before packing them away in two black canvas bags.

"What do you need them for?" Erica was sure it was an obvious answer but her nervousness about tonight had increased now that she was seeing the lethal hardware that was on display.

"Opening doors," Daran explained patiently. "We don't know what we'll run into down there and we need to keep moving, speed is our friend, not theirs. So locked doors get one of these and we are through in seconds."

Griffin had produced a number of small machine guns. 'HK's' he had said to Erica as if that was an explanation in itself. Arlene had then explained quietly that in tight quarters a rifle would be awkward to aim, the machine gun had the advantage of fire power and range wouldn't be a concern.

All in all, it took thirty minutes for the two men to unpack, repack, check and double check the small armoury they had brought. There was also clothing for everyone, black tactical gear that Erica set aside, looking at it occasionally with nervous eyes. She'd also been given a gun and a knife, Griffin walking her through the safety and reload procedures. Thankfully it wasn't alien to her after she'd had training already courtesy of Sondra and Arlene.

Now that all the preparations had been put in place, time just seemed to stand still. Arlene and Erica sat on the edge of the double bed, Daran and Griffin sitting with their backs against the wall, all four just staring at the small tv screen that had an old John Wayne western playing on it.

Arlene's hands were fidgeting, fingers twisting against each other when they weren't pulling at her pants leg, smoothing out non-existent creases. The plan was her's, the team assembled at her request, ready to face the possibility of death on her command. It was a heavy responsibility.

Erica's legs wouldn't stop shaking, her knees kept knocking together and she was sure they'd end up bruised at the rate she was going. She wasn't scared for herself. No, that was a lie. Of course, she was scared for herself but she was terrified for her friends. She would be hanging back, rear guard while the others strode into danger. People had died, more could die. All because she wanted to write a story.

"Nerves," Daran said, Arlene and Erica turning their heads to regard him.

"It's natural. Everyone gets nervous going into combat, only idiots don't," he continued.

"We had a guy, used to throw up every morning. Before breakfast and then again right after. Minute the first bullet started flying, the man was ice cold, did his job perfectly. Don't sweat it, you'll be fine, we go in as a team, we come out as a team. Do that, it's all gonna be good." Daran grunted agreement after Griffin's words.

"That's fine," Erica's voice quavered, and she hated herself for it, "But until the bullets start flying, any advice on dealing with the nerves?"

"Shit, everyone had their own way of dealing. Some played cards, some went for a run, some jer... yeah like everyone had a particular way to calm down," Daran said.

"What was that last one?" Arlene asked intrigued.

"Going for a run ma'am, maybe it was the run or the shower afterward that helped. Lot of guys did that," Griffin supplied, Daran looking a bit too sheepish to answer.

"No after the run bit, Griffin. The last bit?" Erica asked.

"Ahh shit, sorry ma'am. I shouldn't have said nothing" Daran said. He sighed before going on. "Sometimes guys would like... play... you know, with themselves. It helped I guess."

"Did you do that?" Arlene's hands weren't trembling now as she asked. The two young men glanced at one another and then down at the ground.

"Please... did you?" Erica's knees had ceased knocking, she leaned closer. "Daran, Griffin. Did you? Did it help?"

"Teah, yeah we did and yeah, kinda," Daran rubbed at the stubble at the back of his head, clearly wishing the ground would open up and swallow him whole.

Arlene and Erica exchanged a look. There was almost a feeling of coming full circle. The first time they had met, both had ended up getting fucked in a bar by a group of small-time criminals. Now, at what might be the end of their journey, might they finish as they had begun. A smile and nod from Erica was echoed by Arlene in turn. Erica's pixie cut brunette head turning towards Griffin, Arlene's her head framed by fiery red hair, swung to Daran.