Trade Show Meet-Up

Story Info
More than a friendly face out of town.
1.6k words
3.89
2.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, you finally finish your last shift at the convention center for that show the agency has been hoping to get business from. You head back to the hotel and think maybe you'll get a drink in the bar before going up to your room. I spot you when you walk in and sit down halfway to the other end. We nod to each other and both smile and almost immediately begin to exchange pleasantries.

I'm here to meet a friend who's flying in tomorrow. We talk through one drink and then order another. We seem to have a connection and are very relaxed with each other. About halfway through our second drink I suggest maybe taking our drinks and finishing them in my room before turning in. You hesitate at first and then smile and say ok.

We're both dressed casually, you in a light coat over a sweater with a blouse under it and a mid-length skirt and heels. I'm wearing a light black coat over a t shirt and jeans. Up in my room I set my drink on the bureau under the TV and I take yours and set it next to mine. I face you, pull you close and put both my hands on your face, brush your hair back and kiss you on your cheek.

You hesitate at first but then you look in my eyes and I kiss your lips and our tongues probe each other. I take your coat off and put it on the bed and you take off mine and do the same. I pull you close to me and we kiss again more passionately. I can tell you want this.

I pull your sweater up over your head and lay it on the bed. I pull your body close to mine and kiss your neck and you can feel my hard cock against your belly through my pants. You fumble with my belt and I unbutton your blouse one by one and slip it off your shoulders and let it drop to the floor. I wrap my arms around you and feel your breasts against my chest. I unclasp your bra and let it fall to the floor. You peel my pants down to my knees and I slip off my shoes and drop my pants the rest of the way. I pull you to me and feel your nipples hard against my chest as we kiss again more passionately, our breath becoming more urgent.

I take you by the hand and back up to the bed and sit on the edge of it pulling you to stand between my legs. I slip my thumbs under your skirt and slide it down your legs as you step out of it. You're standing there in front of me in just your panties and heels. I can't imagine a sexier woman.

I caress both your lovely, small breasts and squeeze them gently and kiss one nipple and then the other. I run my tongue all around both nipples and you're shaking slightly. I look up and your eyes are closed. I put my left arm around your waist and take my right hand and trace your pussy lips through your panties and we both tremble and moan as I continue to suck first one nipple and then the other. I'm so hot for you right now and so turned on.

You reach down and pull my t-shirt up over my head and push me down on the bed and pull off my shorts. You look down and take my cock in your hand and stroke it slowly, your index finger tracing the rim, circling one way and then back again. You lower yourself slowly to the floor between my knees and bring you lips to mine holding my shaft in your hand up against your breast. We kiss, our tongues probing each other. You're taking my breath away with your passion in this kiss and I feel your soft hand slowly stroking my cock.

I lift my hand to your cheek and brush your thick, dark hair in back of your ear. I break our kiss and lightly touch my lips to your cheek and I feel you release your breath and all tension with it. I feel so completely relaxed now with you here in this moment.

I lift my other hand to your breast and very softly I take your nipple between my thumb and forefinger. We both tremble again as I do this. You back your face away from mine and look in my eyes and say, " I want you to fuck me". You whisper that again as you kiss my cheek and wrap your other arm around my shoulder and releasing my cock from your other hand you move your body so your sitting side by side with me on the bed.

With that, I wrap my arm around your beautiful flat belly and lay you back on the bed. We're both laying across the bed now, our legs partly dangling off the edge. I caress your breast with my left hand and you turn slightly toward me and bring your lips to mine again. You taste my lips with your tongue as I find your nipple again and feel the tautness against the palm of my hand.

My hands are slightly callused from my work and seem to be just the right stimulus for your nipple's pleasure. Both of us are now breathing each other in and our bodies are moving against each other. I reach down from your breast and trail my fingers downward lightly touching your belly as I find the waistline of your panties. Moving further down, I can feel wetness between your legs and I can tell you're completely shaved under your panties. Again, you whisper, "Fuck me", through our kiss.

I slip my hand under the front of your panties and you help me with your hand under the back of them and we both quickly slide them down to your knees. Then you shimmy them down to your feet and drop them to the floor.

We both scoot ourselves a little further onto the bed as your lay on your back. Your beautiful dark hair is framing your face and your eyes are filled with lust and passion as I lean over you, kiss your cheek and neck and then taste your lips with my tongue and then your tongue meets mine. You take your right hand and reach for my hard cock which is pushing against your outer thigh. Your finger touches the tip and you can feel my pre-cum and you slide it around making the whole tip of my cock wet. As you do this, I touch your pussy and you open your legs for me.

I take my index finger and probe your open lips, feel your wetness and my fingertip finds your clit. You shiver and moan through our kiss as I do this and your legs part some more. I rub your clit in a circle and then back and forth and your moan becomes a soft whimper. God, you are such a sexy woman and so sexual and so turned on.

In one quick motion I swing my leg over you until my body is between your legs and my cock is touching your belly. I lift myself up on my knees until my cock is directly in front of your beautiful pussy. I take my cock in my hand and brush just the tip against your clit moving it back and forth and up and down. We're both panting now and gazing into each other's half open eyelids. You wrap your legs around me and I can feel your heels pulling me closer to your pussy.

Suddenly, I'm inside you and you feel so tight, contracting around me. I push myself all the way in and just hold myself there. I flex the muscle of my cock repeatedly and you respond as if I just came in you. But no, not so quickly as I pull myself all the way out and then back in, fucking you slowly. You're moving against me with more urgency, your arms wrapped tightly around my upper body.

I want to see more of you as we fuck like this so I push myself up from you with my arms. Your arms are now on my shoulders as I take my hand and move it to your breast, caressing and lightly pinching your hard nipple. This makes you tremble and you look in my eyes and say, "I'm so close, will you cum in me?".

With that, I feel your pussy begin to contract tightly around my cock over and over. I look at your beautiful face, your eyes are closed, your mouth is formed in an O, you've momentarily stopped breathing. And then you cry out, opening your eyes again, and your body convulses against mine. My cock feels huge as your pussy tightens around me and I cum, releasing my passion into you as I continue to fuck you, slowly coming down from the incredible heights we've reached with each other.

Your arms are wrapped around my waist as you pull me to you, holding me inside of you as we kiss each other's lips and cheeks. I take my hand and move your head to the side so I can kiss your neck. I can feel your nipples still erect against my chest, our glaze of sweat keeping us cool.

Gradually, we drift off to sleep lying close to each other. The last thought I have is wondering how this all felt so natural and I wonder if you think the same.