Trade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode me for quite some time, interspaced with kisses, gentle nipple pinching and an occasional finger teasing her clitoris. Debbie had a short, unremarkable orgasm and asked me, "Is it okay if you cum in my mouth this time?"

"I wouldn't object," I told her. "But why?"

"I want to taste you. I want to ingest you. I want you to feed my body so you'll always be part of me," she declared.

I kissed her and said, "Go for it."

Debbie slid off me and my sopping erection reacted to the cold air for a second before she enveloped me in her warm mouth. She was very skillful, taking me deep into her mouth and a short way down her throat without choking or gagging. She hefted my testicles with one hand and slid another hand under my ass to investigate my rectum. When she pushed a finger into my ass and rubbed against my prostate, I came into her throat. She drew back and took the next several pulsations of my semen in her mouth.

When I was through, she lifted up and, smiling, made a show of moving my emission around in her mouth and swallowing. "Thank you," she said. "That's a gift that keeps on giving."

We lay on the bed together, Debbie resting on my shoulder with my arm around her shoulders. "You've done that before?" I asked.

"Many times," she said.

When I didn't respond, she added, "Not since Sam and I were married, silly."

"I'm honored to be the first, then," I commented.

"You might also be the last," she replied. "Who knows?"

"Who knows," I repeated.

Hours later, we were again resting together on the bed when there was a soft knock on the door. "Come in," called Debbie.

"Are you decent?" Bree asked.

"It's okay. You can come in," repeated Debbie.

Bree opened the door part way and stood in the opening. She was wearing her skirt and blouse. If she was surprised at Debbie and me cuddling in the bed, she didn't react. "Sam and I were wondering if you were ready to join us downstairs," Bree said.

"We could be," answered Debbie.

She looked at me, "Right?" she asked.

"We could be," I repeated.

"Give us about fifteen minutes and we'll be down," Debbie committed.

Bree closed the door and left us alone again. Debbie kissed me and said, "Sweet ending?"

We had a short, sweet, parting is such sweet sorrow, fuck without orgasms. Debbie got off the bed and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To take a shower," she said as if it was obvious.

"Wait for me," I said.

Our clothing was piled neatly outside the bedroom door. We walked down the short hallway together. When Debbie started to enter the hallway bathroom, I stopped her. "The other shower is larger," I said.

We walked through the master bedroom on the way to the neighboring bathroom. The king sized bed was neatly made and I guessed with clean sheets. Debbie and I bathed together in the oversized shower including another quick "Let me feel you inside me again," fuck and a rewash. We dried each other and headed back to the guest bedroom. We picked up our neatly folded clothing from the hallway and helped each other dress. I hooked her bra for her. She insisted on zipping me up and buckling my belt.

We met Bree and Sam in the living room. They moved further apart as we walked down the stairs. I assumed they were having as much fun as Debbie and I and we had interrupted something. We sat and talked for a few minutes until Sam looked at his watch. "It's almost three o'clock," he informed the rest of us. "We should probably go home before we overstay our welcome."

"Don't worry about that," replied Bree. You and Debbie are welcome anytime and you can stay as long as you like, even all night."

"Thanks," said Bree. "We'll remember that."

We hugged and kissed at the door and Sam left holding hands with Debbie. Bree closed the door and, as soon as the latch clicked, she turned, threw her arms around my neck and exclaimed, "I'm your wife. Take me back now."

"Here?" I questioned.

"Yes, damn it. Here and now," Bree cried. "Fuck me. I'm yours. Claim me."

We managed to get to the sofa before we had our clothes off, a task easier for Bree since she was wearing only a skirt and blouse. She lay on her back on the sofa while I stripped off my pants and briefs. She spread her legs. "Fuck me. I want you inside me. I want to know you want me."

Seconds later, we were struggling to fornicate without falling off the sofa. We weren't entirely successful and finished with joint orgasms on the floor.

Later we were curled up together on the clean sheets on the bed when I inquired, "What was that all about?"

"What was what all about?" asked Bree.

"You attacked me as soon as the door closed," I explained.

"I needed to have you last," explained Bree. "I wanted you to know I love you and I couldn't sleep without having you inside me last."

"Wasn't Sam enough?" I asked.

"Sam was wonderful. We had fun all evening. But I don't love him. I love you. How about you?"

"Debbie is a remarkable woman. We had at least as much fun as you and Sam. But you're right. As much fun as she is, I don't love her."

"So," asked Bree. "Did last night settle the argument between Sam and you?"

"What argument?" I asked.

"Whose wife is better in bed," stated Bree simply.

"We don't have an argument about that. Just speculation," I clarified.

"You're avoiding the question," pushed Bree. "Whose wife is better in bed?"

"Bree, darling," I said. "I'm not going to answer that. I don't know what 'better in bed' means. I can only say that Debbie is different from you and that's enough. And," I continued, "I won't ask you the same question about Sam."

"But fucking Debbie was fun," Bree continued to push.

"She was but so are you. The difference is emotional involvement," I responded.

"You're right. The same with Sam. It's fun and it feels good but it's all physical, not impassioned. So, would you do it again?"

"I would. How about you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I would. It was fun," Bree said. "I'm glad you agree. We're on for next Friday evening at their house."

"You've already set it up. When did you do that?" I asked. "You didn't have time before they left."

"On the phone Friday afternoon," Bree answered.

"Yesterday afternoon? You were that sure we'd all get along?" I asked.

"To be honest, we knew it the first time we talked," said Bree. "I think Debbie and I are going to be good friends and, remember, we had a plan when you and Sam didn't. We didn't know if things would go as far as they did last night, but we both wanted it to, so we set up a second session in advance."

"But things did go further last night. We don't need another night," I rationalized.

"But we do," countered Bree. "More than ever, we do."

Neither Sam nor I played golf Saturday. I was still in bed with Bree. I don't know if Sam was still in bed with Debbie but it was a reasonable assumption. Bree and I left the bed four times during the day Saturday. Twice for a meal and hydration and twice to pee and shower.

Late Saturday evening, Bree ran her fingers through the scant hair on my chest and asked, "How does it feel having sex with two women on the same day?"

"Probably the same as having sex with two men on the same day," I responded.

"Serial sex with two men is fun. I wonder if we alternated if it would be even more fun," Bree speculated.

"Don't over think it," I suggested. "You don't need another plan. Let things develop naturally."

"But," continued Bree, "don't you think having two women at the same time would be interesting?"

"Interesting is one way to describe it," I agreed. "Exhausting is another. However, I don't think it's possible."

"How so?" asked Bree.

"I only have one cock," I said.

Bree laughed. "I didn't mean it literally. I was thinking alternately."

"Okay," I said. "You, on the other hand could manage it with two men simultaneously."

"How would that be possible?" asked Bree. "I don't think squeezing two erections into me at the same time would be comfortable."

"There is an alternative close by."

"You mean... ouch...I don't think so," stumbled Bree.

Sam and I played golf on Tuesday. On the drive between the first green and the second tee, Sam asked, "What happened Friday night?"

"You were there," I answered snidely.

"I was and I'm still in shock," said Sam.

"Before I answer," I started. "What did you say to Debbie before Friday?"

"Not much. Why?"

"Not much isn't an answer. Did you hint that anything sexual might happen?" I insisted.

"I might have."

"Not much. Might have. You said something, didn't you?" I pressed.

"Well, we were planning to trade wives so I hinted so she would think about it," said Sam.

"She got the hint and told Bree about it. They created their own plan," I told him.

"You mean they were ready to fuck us before Friday night?" asked Sam.

"They had an escape plan if either of them found one of us undesirable," I said.

"You mean it was a done deal before we got together on Friday?" Sam asked. "Then why all the rigmarole with the card game and all?"

"Even though they agreed and had a plan, they needed time to adjust to the possibility once we were together," I explained.

We played the second hole and drove to the third tee.

"What's going to happen this Friday," asked Sam.

"More of the same. Maybe without the game," I suggested.

"I like that," agreed Sam.

"There's more," I said.

"More? Tell me," he said.

"Bree was wondering what it would be like for us to have two women at the same time," I stated matter of factly.

"Shit," said Sam.

"There's more."

"I'm listening."

"I suggested they might want to experience two men at the same time," I told Sam.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Sam.

We finished the round, our minds mostly on the possible game on Friday night than on the game at hand.

I got home from work early Friday afternoon. Bree was already home. "Get a shower and get dressed. We're having dinner at Debbie and Sam's."

She didn't have to remind me. I'd hardly thought of anything else all week but a shower was a good idea. Back in the bedroom, I headed for my dresser. "No underwear or socks," Bree informed me. "Nice slacks and shirt only."

I collected a pair of Docker's and a golf shirt from my closet and put them on. I added a pair of hard soled leather moccasins for my feet. Bree confirmed she was wearing as little as I was by lifting her skirt and shaking her tits at me. She also managed a pair of sandals.

We grabbed a couple of bottles of Malbec and headed out.

Debbie answered the door and immediately gave me a huge hug and kiss. I noticed the absence of a bra during the embrace and I slid my hand down her back below her waist and confirmed the absence of panties as well. Bree and Sam were exchanging a similar greeting. Sam and I high fived and we all headed for the living room.

Sam had a pitcher of margaritas and four glasses waiting for us. We sat, me with Debbie on the sofa and Sam with Bree on the adjacent love seat. We drank, toasted each other, complemented each other and how we looked and drank some more. Debbie was up and down several times checking on the progress of dinner. Sam was a little excessive in his repeated complementing Bree in her short skirt and half buttoned shirt finishing with an effusive "You look good."

"Good enough to eat?" asked Bree

Debbie laughed at Sam's reaction. "Speaking of eating. Dinner's almost ready. Let's head for the dining room," she suggested.

Dinner was spectacular. Debbie prepared something with chicken and Asian spices that satisfied our hunger and heated up our libido. We finished a bottle of Chianti that Sam had ready and most of one of the bottles of Malbec we had brought.

We all helped clear the table. Debbie and Bree put away the leftovers and Debbie told us to leave everything else in the sink or on the counter and she'd figure out what to do with it later.

Back in the living room, we resumed our places on the sofas. Debbie pushed me into a corner and curled up tight against me. She kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear lobe. That led quickly to real kissing and oral exploration. Debbie was breathing heavily when she grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast.

"Don't be shy," she told me. "Squeeze and finger my nipple for a while before you unbutton my shirt."

It wasn't long before her shirt was on the floor and she was pushing my face against her naked breasts. I looked around her body to see Bree and Sam. "Don't look," Debbie told me.

I looked anyway. Debbie was on her back on the love seat, her skirt was around her waist and Sam was between her legs, fucking her.

"I told you not to look," Debbie reiterated.

"It's okay," I said. "I love seeing Bree having so much fun. The joy on her face is actually a gift to me."

"It's time for you to put joy on my face," said Debbie.

"It'll be a pleasure," I stated.

"It certainly will be," attested Debbie. "Let's go upstairs.

In the master bedroom, we hugged, kissed and unhurriedly undressed each other. We moved toward the bed and helped each other into the center. Debbie lay on top of me, unwilling to stop kissing and exchanging spit with me. Every time she moved on my body, she collided with my erection. Eventually, she said, "We have to do something about this."

She rolled us over and lifted her legs high. "You know what to do," she told me.

I did know what to do. I supported myself on my arms alongside her body and slid my erection between her labia and into her.

"Oh God," Debbie moaned. "This never gets old. Don't save anything. Don't take too long. I've got lots of plans for us and I don't want to run out of time."

My usual approach was to prolong sex as long as I could to allow my partner to maximize her pleasure and have an orgasm if possible. Debbie was telling me to unload my own reservoir of semen to allow for prolonged activities later. I took that to mean that her orgasms were inevitable and I shouldn't worry about her having one at the moment.

I supported my weight off her body, stared into her joyful eyes and stroked incessantly inside her. I had the orgasm Debbie wanted and she had a joyful orgasm of her own.

"I didn't think that was going to happen," commented Debbie as we cuddled while our bodies recovered. "How did you do that?"

"I didn't," I said. "I think we're preconditioned to have orgasms together," I speculated.

"That's the best thing I've heard in a long time," Debbie agreed. "Time to find out."

Debbie rolled off the bed and retrieved something from the pocket of her skirt. She quickly repositioned herself with her knees alongside my head and her mouth firmly over my relaxed cock. I pulled her closer to my face with my hands on her hips and placed my lips firmly over her clitoris. We worked on each other orally. Her clitoris stiffened in response to my efforts and my cock hardened in response to her efforts.

Debbie ran her fingers between my cheeks and entertained herself fingering my rectum. I followed her lead with my fingers around her ass and went the next step, attempting to slide a finger inside.

"Take this," said Debbie and she tossed a small squeeze bottle back to me. I put a small amount on my fingers and rubbed them together. It was the slipperiest lubricant I'd ever felt. With the help of the lubricant, I managed to insert, first one, and then two, fingers into her ass.

"Oh yeah," gasped Debbie. "I can't describe how good that feels."

Debbie reversed on top of me and hid my erection inside her. She bounced on me for several minutes before she said, "Give me that bottle."

I located the bottle on the bed and handed it to her. She rose up until I almost fell out of her and squeezed some of the lubricant on my cock. She settled back down and I slid back inside her without a hint of resistance.

"Damn, that's good," Debbie said before she lifted up high enough to free my erection completely. She squirted more lubricant on the head of my erection, shifted her body slightly forward and pressed her rectum against my lubricated erection. Before I could react, she pushed down and my erection disappeared completely in her intestines.

"Fuck," I said.

"Yeah, fuck. Interesting isn't it?" asked Debbie. "Roll us over," she added.

I ended on top of Debbie with my erection in her ass. "Go for it," encouraged Debbie.

Fucking Debbie in her ass was different. The tight ring of her sphincter stroked my erection in a way I'd never experienced. The void beyond the sphincter was warm without the pleasant contact her vagina usually provided.

"Alternate," suggested Debbie.

"Alternate?" I asked.

"Yeah. Alternate between my ass and my cunt."

"Is that a good idea? You know, unsanitary."

"It's not a problem. I took care of that issue before you got here," she told me.

I stroked several times in her ass and then several in her vagina. Soon I was able to manage the changes without looking. Debbie's first orgasm occurred when I was stroking in her ass and intensified when I returned to her vagina. I came deeply in her intestines.

Lying alongside her on the bed, I said, "You planned that, didn't you?"

"What makes you think that?" she asked.

"You're a proven planner and the bottle of lubricant was inexplicitly nearby," I commented. "Add that to your comment about not taking too long and having plans for us, made my conclusion easy."

"You should be a detective," Debbie stated. "You're right. I did plan it. Do you have a problem?"

"No problem, but you may have created a monster," I suggested.

"I hope so," answered Debbie.

Just then, someone knocked on the door. "Come in," called Debbie.

Bree entered the room and closed the door. She was naked and had that just fucked glow about her. "Ready?" she asked to no one in particular.

"I haven't briefed him," said Debbie.

"What?" I asked.

Bree kissed me. "Darling," she said, "we're about to double your pleasure."

It took me a half second to process her statement. "Fuck," I muttered.

"That too," said Bree.

I lay on my back while the women examined my man parts.

"He looks tired," Bree commented.

"It hasn't been that long," explained Debbie. "Give him a few minutes."

Together they did their best to restore my cock to life. If their intention was to provide me comparative information on their abilities to provide oral stimulation, their repeated exchange of their mouths on my erection was successful. For most of time they were working on my condition, they were kneeling alongside my head and I took advantage to use both hands, and fingers, keeping them both lubricated.

When they were satisfied with my condition, Bree straddled my hips, Debbie straddled my face and they simultaneously lowered their lips until my erection was inside Bree and my tongue inside Debbie. Every five or six minutes, they changed places giving me more comparative information. My libido was under constant pressure to perform as someone was always on my cock and my face. I caught occasional glimpses of the women kissing and palming each other's breasts. I was deep inside Debbie when I exploded. She joined me with her own orgasm. Bree came on my face at the same time.

We collapsed tangled together for several moments. "Do you think Sam's had enough rest?" asked Debbie.

"I'm sure he has," responded Bree.

"Get some rest," Bree said to me. "Come down to hall to the other bedroom in about forty-five minutes," she added.

"What?" I stuttered.

"It's Sam's turn," said Debbie.

"Oh," I said.

I took a short nap and a shower before heading for the master bedroom. I knocked on the door. "Come in," called Debbie.

The three of them were stretched out on the bed. Debbie patted the bed and I crawled in next to her. "Sam needs a few minutes to recover," she said. "Relax while we wait."