Trading Blowjobs Pt. 02

Story Info
From the glory hole to my hole.
4.1k words
4.67
6.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with a piss hardon. I laid in bed as I reached down to stroke my cock. My thoughts drifted back to what I let happen to me in the bookstore. I'm usually very shy and to let that happen surprised me. I was glad I let it happen. As I slowly stroked my cock I envisioned his soft lips and talented tongue all over my cock. I never knew receiving a blowjob could feel so fucking good. The last image I remember seeing on the screen in the booth was two guys in the 69 position. I had so much more to learn about pleasing a man and was very eager for more to happen tonight.

The urge to piss was much stronger than the urge to cum right now so I jumped out of bed and headed to the pisser. My cock was still hard so I sat there willing my cock to go down so I could ease the urge from my bladder. After a couple of minutes I began to empty my bladder. When I was done I got in the shower and let the water cascade down my body as I closed my eyes thinking about last nights activities. I could believe I had actually gone through with it and was going to let the same guy fuck my ass later on tonight. I was rock hard again just thinking about it. I didn't want to cum and wanted to save it for later. I finished my shower and got ready for my day.

I grabbed a bite to eat and was sitting down to read a book when the door bell rang. No one that I worked with knew where I lived and I wasn't expecting my new friend until later this evening. As I opened up the door there he was standing on my doorstep. I decided to have some fun with him before letting him in.

"Can I help you sir," I asked. He seemed a little dumbfounded so I smiled at him then asked him if he was with the post office. He finally caught on as a smile spread across his face.

"Yes sir," he said, "I have a package for you."

"I don't see a package" I responded. He then reached down and grabbed his cock shaking it at me.

"Would you like to come in so I can suck, uh, I mean, sign for the package," I asked. I held the door opened as he brushed up against me. He smelled so good along with a hint of sunshine. I closed the door and led him over to the couch. "Would you care for something to drink," I offered up.

"Do you have any juice," he asked with a sly grin on his face.

"Well, I have tomato, orange or apple juice," l said, "Which would you prefer?"

"Surprise me," he said as I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed him some apple juice and headed back to the living room.

Before I go any further let me describe ourselves to you. I'm 5'11", coal black hair I keep combed back, brown eyes, 175 lbs and in the best shape of my life and of hispanic descent. He was about the same height and build with lovely hazel eyes, short brown hair, a clean shaven face and the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

As I entered the living room he had stripped off his clothes and was leaning back stroking his fabulous thick cock. He was so much sexier than he was last night. I placed his juice on the table and started to undress. His eyes were glazed over with lust as I peeled off my underwear. My 5" cock sprang out and he licked his lips. As I stood in front of him he scooted forward and placed his hands on my hips while staring up at me. I grabbed my cock and rubbed my cock head over his sweet juicy kissable lips. He slowly parted his lips and snaked his tongue out. I was leaking precum and he licked it up.

"Mmmmm such a delicious breakfast," he said, then sucked all 5" in his mouth.

"Ahhhh, fuck yeah," I moaned as I leaned back while grabbing the back of his head. I could feel his tongue slithering all over my cock as he bobbed his head back and forth. He was slurping and sucking my hard throbbing cock so deliciously. Using the flat part of his raspy tongue he massaged the head of my cock. I was feelings things I never felt before.

"Mmmmm, that feels so fucking good," I whispered. He pulled my cock from his mouth and moved down to suck on my balls. Like my cock, my balls are on the small side so he was able to suck them both at the same time. He continued stroking my cock as he used his thumb to massage my cock head. He was literally driving me insane with lust. He then let my balls slip from his mouth without a loud pop as he smiled up at me.

"I love how your cock tastes," he said then took my cock into his throat. I can swear my cock felt the biggest and hardest it has ever been. I could feel his throat muscles pulling on the head of my cock. I felt like I was ready to feed him a hot creamy load of fuck cream. I had to push him off my cock because of these sensations rocking through my body. I was gasping for air.

"Fuck, your driving me crazy," I said.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said, "I want that ass that you promised me." I grabbed his hand pulling him up from the couch and he landed in my arms. We started kissing like wild animals grabbing and pawing at each other. His breath was so fresh and I could taste a hint of my precum on his lips. I pulled back and smiled at him. I grabbed his hand to lead him to the bedroom and as I turned there was my friend Lisa watching us through the window. I let go of his hand and walked over to the window as I mouthed to her I'm sorry and closed the curtains. When I entered the bedroom he was stroking his cock as he was propped up on my pillows. His precum was leaking down the side of his hard throbbing cock as I approached the bed. I climbed on the bed and moved up to kiss him. As we started to kiss his body relaxed as he slumped down on the bed. With my left hand I caressed his chest and slowly slid my hand to his hard throbbing cock. He let go of his cock as I started slowly stroking his hard cock nice and slow. He broke our kiss and glared into my eyes.

"Suck my cock lover," he pleaded. I went back to kissing him as I adjusted my body then slipped my tongue from his mouth down his chin as he threw his head back. I licked and sucked his neck as I made my way to his beautiful sculptured chest. I teased his right nipple making circles around his hard nipple before sucking it hard into my mouth. I ran the flat part of my tongue over his hardening nipple causing him to moan out loud. I then sucked his nipple hard into my mouth as I nibbled all around it.

"Fuck, you do that so fucking good," he said as he threw his head back again. I then gave the same treatment to his other nipple as I continued stroking his thick cock. I moved slowly down his body and ran my tongue around his belly button. He moaned as I sucked and prodded my tongue in his sexy belly cavity. Then I licked the head of his cock as he reached for my head. "Fuck yeah man, suck that fucking cock dude."

I swirled my tongue around his thick bulbous head tasting his sweet man juice. His precum was so intoxicating and tasted even better today. He then reached underneath me and started stroking my rock hard cock while trying to force my head down further on his glorious tasting fuck pole. I adjusted my body with my cock just inches from his face which allowed me at this angle to take more of his cock into my throat without choking. I was twisting my head from side to side as I slurped and sucked his cock like a starving banshee.

"Swing this leg over and pull your knees forward a bit," he instructed as I started sucking harder and faster on his cock. I felt him spread my ass cheeks open and felt his finger circling my asshole. "Mmmmm, such a pretty pussy," he said. I was at the right angle where I was able to slowly deep throat his fat cock. I took his cock all the way down to the base as I used my throat to milk his cock. "Ahhhh yeah, suck that fat cock you fucking whore." His words spurned me on as I began sucking from the base to the tip over and over again. I wanted every inch of this fat fucking cock stretching my throat wide open.

I felt him spread my ass cheeks apart then felt his tongue flick against my asshole. "Mmmmm," I moaned around his fat juicy cock.

"You're virgin pussy tastes so fucking good." I pushed my ass back at him as he sucked and probed at my hole. I had sex with women before but it was nowhere as great as this. His tongue felt incredible as he licked around the rim of my man cunt. We were both moaning out loud as we pleasured one another. He then started to try shoving his tongue inside of me. I had to take his cock out of my mouth as I stroked him as I enjoyed his skillful tongue fucking my ass.

"Ahhhhhh," I moaned, "That feels so fucking incredible man." He pulled me back more

and his long tongue was massaging my ass walls so expertly. I went back to sucking his cock again. I loved watching his balls tighten up as I took him balls deep each time. My asshole felt so hot and wet as he slipped his thumb inside my man pussy.

"You ready for some cock bitch," he asked.

"Yesssss," I said without hesitation, "Please fuck me really good."

"You really want this cock tearing you up, don't you bitch?"

"Yes, I've been waiting for this my entire life." He scooted out from under me and flipped me over onto my stomach.

"Spread those legs open and raise up your ass for me," he instructed. "Hand me one of those pillows." I did what I was told as he rolled it up and put it underneath me raising my ass up more for him. "Are you sure you're ready for this," he asked.

"Yes, I need it so bad, please fuck me good dude."

"Put your head down and bite down into the pillow this might hurt at first but once you get used to it you'll be begging for my cock all night long."

"Mmmmm, I hope so," I said, smiling at him. I then laid my head on my hands facing the mirror as he moved up behind me stroking his fat juicy cock. He then instructed me to grab my ass cheeks and spread them wide open. Taking his cock he smacked it against my hole.

"You want this fat cock up your ass slut," he asked.

"Mmhmmm," I responded. He placed the head of his cock against my asshole and started pushing it in.

"Relax your ass slut," he ordered and I tried my best. It's hard trying to relax your asshole when you feel as log trying to penetrate your asshole. I let go of my ass and relaxed my body and his cock eased past my sphincter. It felt amazing and hurt at the same time. He pushed on and I gasped as his huge cock head spread me wide open. "Just relax and let me in," he whispered to me. I took in a deep breath and he burrowed his cock inside of me. It felt so amazing feeling his veiny cock splitting my hole wide open. Shivers ricocheted through my body as he slowly fed me every inch of his fat cock.

"Oh, fuck that feels so good," I muttered as he slid all the way inside. He gyrated his pubis against my ass to ensure me I had every single delicious inch of his fuck meat buried inside of me.

"Mmmmmm, you're so fucking tight," he said as he swayed his hips side to side and ran his hands sensuously up and down my back. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me which made me even that much hornier and ready for him to fuck. me. He slowly inched his cock all the way in until he was flush against my ass. I tried squeezing his cock by tightening up my man pussy. His cock felt so good buried inside of me. He would flex his cock and I could feel him throbbing. Slowly he started pulling his cock back then would ease it slowly inside.

"Ahhhhh fuck yeah," I whispered, "That feels so fucking good." I relaxed my ass and he slowly started fucking my ass. He would pull almost all the way out then plunged himself in hard and deep. "Oh fuck, fuck that feels so fucking good," I said, "Fuck the shit out of me." He laid on my back as he eased his hands underneath and grabbed my shoulders as he started a nice hard steady pace. I loved how the head of his fat cock massaged my man pussy and the thickness of his cock filling me up. He must've fucked me like this for a good 20 minutes before he started breathing hard into my ear.

"I'm gonna fucking cum," he said through his labored breathing.

"Cum inside of me please," I begged. He pounded my ass harder and faster as our moans and groans filled the room.

"FUCK, OH SHIT, I'M CUMMING, OH FUCK, FUCK, AAHHHHH YEAH, AAAAHHHHH," then I felt the first spurt of his creamy hot cum deep in my gut.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuck yeah, give me all that hot cum baby," I begged. He bit down into my shoulder as he held himself deep inside of me as his cock kept throbbing and spasming. He started slowly down but kept grinding against my ass. He slowly pulled his cock out and I could feel his cum dripping onto my balls. He collapsed on his back next to me trying to catch his breath. My first instinct was to kiss him until I glanced at his cum covered cock. I leaned over and licked his cock clean. The taste of my ass juices and his cum was intoxicating. When I took the head in my mouth he begged me to stop.

"My dick is too sensitive," he said, so that's when I moved up and we kissed like long time lovers. I then laid my head on his chest as he traced his fingers down my back. His cock looked so beautiful lying limp against his thigh. I reached down and ran my fingers lightly through his pubic hair. It was still wet with cum and I moved down to lick it up. As I licked him clean his cock began to harden again. I grabbed his cock and lightly stroked his cock.

"Mmmmm, such a beautiful cock," I stated as I circled the head with my thumb.

"Fuck, your insatiable," he said. I then straddled him and raised myself up. Smiling down at him I grabbed his cock and aimed it at my asshole. He slid easily inside of me as I let out a satisfied moan. I then started bouncing up and down on his fat juicy cock. I would sit all the way down on his cock as I tightened up my ass and squirmed on his cock. He couldn't take much more and flipped me over onto my back and placed my feet on his shoulders. He started fucking me harder than before.

"FUCK ME, FUCK YEAH, POUND ME HARD LOVER, FUCK THAT ASS GOOD." He fucked me for close to an hour moving me from my back to my side, on my knees then with me holding onto the headboard as he pummeled my ass really good. His breathing started to intensify once again and I begged him to cum on my face. He had me get on my knees in the middle of the bed as he stood above me stroking his fat cock. I had my mouth wide open as the first volley of cum hit the back of my throat. As I swallowed his hot cum he came all over my face and eyes. I couldn't see anything but I could feel his cum dripping onto my chest. He then told me to suck him dry. I deep throated his cock and slowly dragged my lips up and down his cock as I cleaned his cock spotless. He then pushed me onto my back as our bodies were smeared with his cum all over our chests and bellies. We kissed each other like wild animals and I reached down and grabbed his ass pulling him tighter against me. Finally we both collapsed next to each other. We turned to face each other as we stared into each others eyes.

"That was so fucking hot," I said after a bit.

"You're one hell of a hot fuck," he said.

"Oh yeah," I said smiling at him, "You're the one blessed with that beautiful hard cock."

"You know," he said, "You are now officially gay."

"I wouldn't say that," I responded, "I like pussy on occasion but I love how a cock makes me feel. Getting fucked by a guy is much hotter than fucking a chick."

"That's why I'm gay," he said, "Since I was first fucked when I was 9 got me hooked on cock."

"I was 9 also," I said, "Up until I turned 13 when I was fucked by a friend of the family. He was 16 and fucked me every chance he got. I missed cock so much but couldn't act on it in the military. After I got out I made it my mission to have a guy fuck me again. When I saw you last night I just knew I wanted you to be my first. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah it does," he said as he moved closer and we kissed each other tenderly and lovingly. Our hands caressed each other as we ran our hands over each others bodies, through our hair and caressing each others face. Our cocks started to harden as we dry humped each other. He slowly pulled away from me and that's when we noticed we were both stuck together by dried cum. We couldn't help but laugh.

"Wanna take a shower," he asked.

"Sure, let's go," I said as we got out of bed and I followed him to the bathroom. He had a small sexy ass and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. As he turned on he shower and adjusted the water I was feeling up his ass.

"I want you to fuck me," he said as he got in the shower. I followed him in and moved up behind him. I placed my hard cock in the valley of his ass and wet humped him as I watched the water cascade down his back and onto my cock. This had to be the sexiest site I have ever seen. "Shove your cock up my ass," he pleaded, "I want you inside of me." I grabbed my cock as he bent over slightly and found my target. I pushed against his asshole and my cock easily slid in all the way.

"Ahhhhhhh yessssss, fuck me good." I started off slow watching my cock slide in and out of another man. It then hit me that I was fucking another man and started picking up speed. I would pull almost all the way out and when I buried my cock all the way in I would grind my cock in circles against his ass. His hole felt so hot like slippery butter until he clenched his ass tightly around the cock. My cock felt like it was 10" long as I fucked him hard and deep.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, AHHHH YEAH, FUCK MY ASS GOOD BABY, THAT COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD." He pushed his ass against me as I plunged in hard and fast. The sounds of hot man sex filled the shower as he moaned loudly. "Mmmmm harder baby, fuck me harder." I grabbed his hips and started pistoning my cock inside his hot fuck hole. I could feel my balls tingling and knew I was gonna cum really hard.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck I'm gonna cum, holy fucking shit I'm cumming, awwwwww fuck here it comes, oooooooohhhh fuck, awwwwwww, I'm cumming, ahhhhhhhhh!" I buried myself balls deep and fired the biggest load ever inside of him. "Ahhhh ffffuuuccckkkk," I moaned as I shot blast after blast of cum inside another man and he was loving it. My cock started getting super sensitive so I pulled out and he turned around and dropped to his knees and swallowed my cock. My cock kept spasming as he sucked it but I shivered almost in pain when he sucked on the head. I had to pull him off my cock and pulled him to his feet. We kissed each other passionately as I pushed him up against the shower wall. His rock hard cock pushed up against my belly as we swayed our hips side to side. However, my cock was totally spent. I reached between us and stroked his huge cock then moved my hand down and played with his balls. We broke our kiss and stared at each other with lust in our eyes. I kept stroking his fat cock as we stood there. I turned away from him and placed my hands on the shower wall as I arched my ass towards him.

I felt him position his cock against my hole then he rammed his cock all the way in.

"Ohhhhh fuck," escaped my lips as I pushed my ass back at him. He grabbed my hips and started furiously fucking me. He would pull almost all the way out then slam his cock hard and deep. He was fucking me so hard he was almost lifting me off my feet. After about ten minutes I felt his cock expand as he shot another hot load inside of me. I was moaning the whole time. His cock stopped spasming and he pulled out. I could feel his load leaking from my well fucked hole. He pulled me back against him as I reached up and grabbed the back of his head. I turned my head towards him and we started tenderly kissing one another. I slipped from his arms and turned towards him and we resumed our light kissing. No words were spoken as we finished our shower. I was totally spent and my ass felt so sore. We ended up drying each other and headed back to bed. When I laid back down he laid behind me. and ran his fingers along my side as he snuggled closely next to me.

12