Trading Control for Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing of the kind. I do not usually show my true feelings. The delay was admitting to myself I love you. I never told David I loved him and he never said it to me."

We sat quietly for a few seconds then she added, "I think I started having feelings for you when the hunting jacket was draped over me. Such a kind unselfish act surprised me even though I was barely conscious. Those feelings grew when Meredith told me you didn't want any money. Just a chance to meet me for dinner even though you had no idea who I was. And signing the non-disclosure form so quickly was a definite plus in your favor. But most importantly, you showed me only the greatest respect. When you stood in front of me as Gregory pointed the pistol, I knew if we got out of this alive, you were the man I have always needed."

She guided my face to hers and kissed me. A long sensual heavenly kiss. Then the tears came.

"I am sorry for crying, Robert", she said as I tried to console her. "I came so close to losing you".

We cuddled and consoled each other over our good fortune. We napped for a while. After waking and bathroom breaks, I hobbled back to bed with Mary joining me a few moments later. Then this timid voice ask, "Robert, what are your feelings about a pre-nuptial agreement?"

"Good question. I suppose it depends on the agreement. If we can only have sex once a month then I won't sign. If the agreement stipulates sex every night, I will sign with the understanding sex toys must also be included in case my stamina gives out."

"Oooohhh.....sex toys! I had not considered those! That is an excellent idea. I will be sure Meredith includes that in the agreement."

Feeling an erection growing over her enthusiasm for sex toys, I said, "In principle I am fine with a prenup agreement. Ask Meredith to work up a proposal and send it to me. Then we can go from there."

"I will contact Meredith tomorrow morning."

Even with a visible bulge in my boxers, neither of us were in the mood for sex. We simply talked and cuddled during her stay.

True to her word, Mary contacted Meredith Sunday morning. An email from Attorney Kimbrough arrived the following day with a pre-nuptial agreement attached. One provision read I would receive a monthly stipend which I could do with as I pleased. It was a very generous stipend and, frankly, quite tempting. But after thinking it over and discussing it with Mary, I struck through that portion of the document and substituted the following: "Robert will not receive a stipend. Rather, he will have a designated room in the current and future homes (if any) occupied by Robert and Mary which will be an office so he may continue his work as a free-lance writer and editor. All money collected by Robert for his work will be deposited to a joint checking account with Mary and Robert to do with as they please."

By Wednesday, I was walking around without any aid and even Mary conceded I seemed to be healed. Reluctantly, she made arrangements for Phillip to come that evening. We sat in my bed and enjoyed the bliss of a couple looking forward to the future.

Mary said, "The media frenzy should die down soon even with cousin Gregory talking to anyone who will listen. I want to invite you to my house a week from Friday for the weekend. Meredith has increased security and verified all the other relatives seem relatively sane. The staff will be gone so it will be only the two of us. Do you think you can work me in to your calendar?" she said while outlining my growing erection with her index finger.

"I think I can fit you in," I replied trying to sound serious.

We French kissed. I was caressing her breast when her phone buzzed. She looked at the screen and frowned.

"Phillip is here. Time to go," she sighed.

Her voice sounded sad. She stood and I followed her carrying her overnight bag.

We kissed and she glided out the door, towing the bag behind her. Phillip opened the car door. After sitting down, the window opened and she blew me a kiss then waved as they drove away. The next day she sent a text confirming Phillip would be by at 6:00 on Friday of next week.

The next day, Thursday, a revised pre-nuptial agreement arrived in my email. The contract allowed me to work as an editor and writer. The agreement also included some additional stipulations which was a repeat of the non-disclosure stating any writing I edited or created which in any way referred to the Rothman family directly or indirectly had to be cleared by Meredith's office. I made arrangements and signed it in Meredith's office complete with a notary seal.

Mary was bogged down with making up missed engagements and appointments as well as concerns from her social circle. I stayed busy getting caught up on the backlog of manuscripts needing editing. We talked via short texts. Even so, the following Friday seemed to take months. When Phillip arrived I almost ran to the Bentley. The glass partition was down. I asked about the media interest and he assured me things have moved on. He explained Cousin Gregory will go to trial soon or make a plea deal. Then Phillip grinned saying, "Ms. Rothman has been on pins and needles since yesterday. She is looking forward to being with you this weekend. All the staff think very highly of you, sir, and we thank you for saving her life."

We finished up our small talk as he dropped me off at her front door. I stood holding my travel bag. Within a second of ringing the bell, Mary opened the door.

She was radiant. The simple white buttoned blouse with the black slacks and matching loafer shoes were relaxed yet elegant. I gave my best wolf whistle then walked in. After Mary closed and locked the door, we hugged and kissed like there was no tomorrow.

When we came up for air, she said, "The staff won't be back until early Monday morning. There is plenty of food in the refrigerator complete with each item being labeled and heating instructions as needed. By the way, my nutritionist worked with Sandra on creating foods for maximizing sex."

"Shall we try a field test?"

"What do you have in mind?" she asked.

"Sex then dinner? Or would you prefer dinner then sex?"

"Hmmmmm.....I think sex then dinner."

She took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom.

"Never been in a bedroom with a lounge chair, a couch, 2 full dressers, a walk in closet, a king size bed, and a table with 4 chairs. No kitchen?"

Mary laughed.

"The plans are not finalized yet."

Now it was my turn to laugh.

We stood by her bed. I held her tight and our lips locked again. While my fingers gently explored her unsupported breasts, her hands were busy massaging my erection. She unzipped my pants. I partially unbuttoned her blouse. Slipping my hands in the opening, her breasts felt divine. The nipples began to extend. Self-control left us simultaneously as we ripped off clothes then lay on the bed adorned only in our socks.

"Sorry about the buttons on your blouse flying off. Just couldn't wait any longer."

Mary smiled saying, "I think your shirt is also buttonless."

I rolled on my side and we performed another tribute to France with our tongues. My hand gently massaged her torso then went slowly toward her breasts. While making lazy circles around them, my lips began kissing her face, neck, collar bone, and chest before tracing a path of kisses and licks on one breast. The other breast received manual stimulation. Lips and finger tips reached the nipples at the same time. Mary moaned.

Continuing the breast adoration, the other hand slid south. Her mons, inner thighs, and labia were slowly stimulated. Two fingers entered her very wet vagina then slid slowly up her lips and lubricated her clitoris. My fingers reentered her vagina and started moving in and out. Slowly at first, then gathering speed.

Abruptly leaving the beautiful breasts I lay between her now spread and bent legs and began a controlled assault on her womanhood. Her sounds of pleasure increased. The now enlarged clit fit nicely in the vacuum of my mouth. My tongue licked her button. My fingers increased their speed in her vagina. When I hummed, her legs clamped on my head. Her pelvis bucked but I hung on. Her loud "YES!" told me she was pleased. Finally, after two more declarations, her legs opened and I looked up to see a satisfied, panting, and beautiful woman.

There were a few moments of regaining her breath before she said, "I want you in me."

I crawled toward her and we kissed while her breasts received more attention. She guided my penis into her. I moved forward slowly then stopped. I looked at her trusting eyes and she nodded. Pushing forward slowly she said, "I am a big girl. Put it in all the way now. Hard."

I complied with a rapid thrust. Her head went back as she made a primal sound. I withdrew almost leaving this exquisite wet cave then thrust as hard as possible. A "YES!" from Mary. I picked up the pace plunging back and forth while also rubbing her nipples. I was about to explode. Then I felt her orgasm and I released. Slowly I withdrew and lay on my back. We were both breathing heavily. I looked over and Mary was crying.

Taking her hand, I sat up on my side.

"Did I hurt you, Mary?"

She smiled like an angel.

"No, Robert. These are tears of joy. By far, the best experience I have ever had. That was one great fuck."

"I can't believe you spoke so crudely, Mary Rothman!"

"Robert, just because I am rich does not mean I live in an ivory tower."

After we finished laughing, she brought my head to her lips and we enjoyed another long lingering kiss.

We awoke about an hour later. I looked at Mary and softly kissed her hand. Our appetites decided it was time to raid the refrigerator. We walked down the stairs, holding hands. I wore my boxers while she wore the unbuttoned blouse and panties.

The double door refrigerator was stuffed with labeled plastic containers complete with heating instructions as needed. Among the foods I remember were two tubs of a salad made up of pomegranates, spinach, strawberries, watermelon, and avocadoes. Sprinkled over the salad was a light brown powder called Maca, from Peru. There were also large amounts of broiled salmon some with Maca and some without. Still another held dark chocolate and milk chocolate bars. Another salad beckoned made up of walnuts, peanuts, sunflower seeds, apple slices, grapes, and spinach. Finally, another container was filled with prepared oysters.

We enjoyed the salads and chocolates. I asked her about her life growing up. She wanted to talk about sex. So, we talked about sex.

"When we go back to bed, may I have my way with you?" she asked.

"Of course. What are you planning?"

"In due time," she said with a sly grin.

"Would you like to shower before we start again?" I asked.

"I think a shower with you is a wonderful idea."

Mary stood and took my hand. I followed her up the stairs to the bathroom. Quickly shedding our clothes, we stepped into a large shower complete with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and various scented soaps in elegant containers. My arms were around her waist while my hands caressed her breasts and gently tugged her nipples as she turned on the water. The water was immediately hot and she lifted her face to the cascade. Her fingers ran through her hair then she turned facing me. We kissed while I continued playing with her breasts. Mary pushed me away for a moment then pumped some shampoo in her hands and began washing her hair. I followed suit.

The body wash was equally enjoyable as we rubbed and washed each other thoroughly. She applied mint flavored on me while I cleaned her with strawberry. She had the cleanest breasts and pubic region in the county while my erect penis was squeaky clean. After we toweled each other off, I took her hand and led her back to the bed. I laid down a dry towel then guided her to it and lay next to her. We rolled on our sides with a "goofy in love" look as we faced each other.

"So, what is this experiment you want to do?"

She gently pushed my shoulder then placed those gorgeous lips on mine while massaging my manhood. The stimulation was amazing and I fast became erect.

"Do not say anything except sounds of pleasure or when you about to ejaculate."

I nodded.

She licked and kissed my nipples while continuing the penis rub. Then her kisses went to my rejuvenated erection. Mary sensed I was about to say something so her finger went to my lips. I moaned as her mouth began to descend over my male gland. The slow and sensuous bobbing of her head was driving me to a quick climax. I warned her. She released me then squeezed my glans. After a moment, her mouth enveloped me again. After the third warning and vacuum, she took pity and proceeded to rub the penis until it exploded. Her hand rubbed the underside to help more sperm come out.

While cleaning up with multiple tissues, Mary asked, "How did you like that?"

"I LOVED it! But after what you said about David, how was it for you?"

"To be honest, I still find the idea of swallowing semen repulsive. But the minty bodywash made having you in my mouth a pleasure. Rubbing you to a climax was delightful. I wonder if mouthwash would do the same thing?"

"We will need to experiment with that idea."

I pushed her and began a sensuous approach on her lips, breasts, and labia. Long slow gentle stimulation. Some nipple squeezing and pulling. Fingers going in and out of her vagina. Rubbing her clitoris using the vaginal fluids as a lubricant.

I'm not sure how long this went on until I heard a husky voice ask, "Would you please put your penis in me and make love to me again?"

"Later," I said as the erotic torture continued.

A little later she said, "Robert, I need you inside me now. Please!"

I rolled on top of her. She spread and bent her legs as before. The stimulation of her nipples continued. She deftly guided my now revived manhood into her. Rocking back and forth slowly, I could feel the tension building up inside her. There was no rush this time. We were two souls deeply in love. Over time I moved a little faster and faster while continuing to suck and lick her nipples. Her orgasm was long and intense as was mine.

When I withdrew she was crying again.

"Are you OK? Will you cry each time we have sex?" I asked smiling.

"You have no idea how happy I am," she exclaimed. "That was not sex. That was making love."

We cuddled then fell asleep.

The rest of the weekend was spent making love in each of the 5 other bedrooms, showering, eating the wonderful meals, sleeping, and talking. I learned she was not interested in doggie style (no facial contact) but enjoyed the missionary and cowgirl positions equally. We sprinkled in oral sex for her vagina and my penis to get some rest. By Sunday night, the food was almost gone, all the bed sheets needed to be washed, and we discussed a permanent arrangement.

We lay on the parlor couch under a blanket. I was wearing my last pair of clean boxers and she was in bright red zippered nightgown with breasts exposed. My hands rested on them with her hands on top of mine.

After more hugging and talking Mary asked, "Would you mind if we do not have sex tonight except for manual? Believe me when I say I want more, but my body is almost worn out."

I laughed saying, "That is the nicest thing you could have said."

With that, I massaged her breasts, teased her nipples, and slid my hand down to her mons. Her clitoris was ready for another round. I reached inside her wet vagina then rubbed the magic elixir on the little bud. Slowly then faster and faster until she was ready to climax. Then I stopped claiming a cramp in my finger. She accepted this lie and I resumed. After the third deception she turned her head toward me saying, "You are teasing me, correct!?"

"Yes but that is my last tease for tonight."

"It had better be," she said with mock irritation.

The final rubbing and climax were extraordinary. She wouldn't let me stop until gasping, "Enough!". Then she enjoyed the contractions and sighed while I held her tight. We lay in bliss for about 10 minutes.

"My turn", she declared. Mary kneeled on the carpet and pulled down my boxers.

My erection was strong as she guided it into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down, the suction and tongue rubbing were beyond description. I warned her saying, "Mary.......Mary.....I am about to come......I don't see any tissues!"

She looked at me, smiled, and continued the actions.

"Mary....I can't hold it any longer!"

Her head and tongue worked faster.

I ejaculated and felt her tongue lapping up the semen and heard her swallowing. As I deflated, she continued to lick and suck. With a gentle release, she looked at my flaccid penis admiringly.

"A good job I think. How was it for you?"

As she crawled back on top and brought the blanket over us, I said, "That was incredible! Thank you. How was it for you? I thought you hated the taste of semen."

"I still do not care for it. But I wanted to give you a special gift and also learn what your semen tastes like. Yours tastes much better than David's. So, be prepared every now and then, I may do this. If that is OK with you."

"My body is at your disposal, madam."

"Oooohhh.....I like that!"

She snuggled her head on my shoulder. I placed my hands on her exposed breasts, she brought the blanket over us, placed her hands on top of mine, and we fell asleep.

"Good morning, Miss Rothman; Mr. Lawrence," Sandra whispered.

We awoke to see her broad smile.

"It looks like we prepared just barely enough food. Was it an enjoyable weekend?"

I blushed as Mary said, "It was heavenly!"

Sandra beamed and declared she was preparing breakfast. We got up, walked upstairs holding hands, showered, then dressed.

"Feels odd to be wearing clothes again," I said as we entered the kitchen.

Mary giggled and Sandra laughed out loud.

After a leisurely breakfast, we searched the various rooms for my clothing.

"I found everything except a couple of boxers."

"I am sure they will turn up eventually," said Mary with a broad grin.

The front door opened to a bright blue April sky, warm sunlight, and Phillip in the Bentley. A final long simmering kiss and Phillip drove me to my home. He noticed the perpetual grin on my face.

"Was it a good weekend for you, sir?" he asked.

"The best!"

Phillip smiled and no more was said.

EPILOGUE

We married in May. It was a private ceremony with only a few select guests. My brother John was best man and his wife was one of Mary's bridesmaids. Her boarding school roommate, Millie, was maid of honor. As word spread, some in her social strata let it be known (though never to Mary's face) they disapproved as she definitely married beneath her station. While I totally agree, as word filtered back, Mary was furious with such an attitude.

More than once she ranted between, "Those idiots do not know true love" or "We were all beneath our current station at some point in our past".

One of the big social events is the annual Christmas Gala hosted by the Rothmans. In honor of our marriage, various people were given a "social death sentence" by not being invited. When the uninvited inquired about the apparent oversight, Mary explained she was saving them the embarrassment of being at a gathering with someone beneath their station.

I doubt I will ever be embraced by her social circle but so long as Mary and I have each other, I don't care. The younger generation seem to like me since I am something different. To them, I represent a rebel of sorts without a drinking or drug habit. Mary is hopeful I can influence some of them to be human while also appreciating wealth and affluence. There are a couple of them she would like to groom as the next generation to oversee the Rothman fortunes. She thinks I may be able to help.