Trading Favors

Story Info
Drew got lucky with the partner he was assigned in class.
5.2k words
4.35
16.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your partner for this project will be assigned. Refer to the post online to find out who they are and get in contact with them."

Drew heard some mumbles from the students sitting around him before it quickly settled down. He personally didn't care too much about who he was partnered with. Drew only took this class because of how easy it was rated online and was basically a filler that should be an easy grade.

It would make no difference no matter who Drew got paired with. Someone would genuinely have to be an overachieving slacker or an absolute idiot to not do well in the class.

Not long after the professor announced that, the class ended. Drew walked out of the room while rubbing his stomach. He was thinking about heading to the cafeteria and grabbing a couple slices of pizza before heading to his dorm.

"Drew! Did you see who your partner is?"

Drew stopped with a roll of his eyes and turned to the only person in the class that he somewhat knew. That didn't mean Drew wanted to speak to him. Will didn't have a filter when it involved girls, and Drew didn't want to be guilty by association the next time this guy inevitably pissed a girl off.

Nonetheless, Drew replied, "Not yet. It doesn't matter too much anyway, so I was going to check whenever I logged on."

Drew winced when Will slapped him on the back a little too hard and yelled, "You're one lucky son of a bitch! You got Amber!"

That name didn't ring a bell in Drew's mind. "Amber?" he asked, "Who's that?"

Will shot him a look of disbelief, took out a phone and pulled up a profile before shoving it at his face. Drew flinched back before pushing the phone away slightly to see the girl on the screen.

He stared at the picture in silence before asking, "Is this photoshopped?"

"Dude," Will said seriously, "It's not. And she looks even better in person."

Drew didn't even know that there was a girl like that in the class... then again, Drew didn't bother looking at anybody since he would most likely never see them again after the semester was over.

"Right, well, thanks for letting me know," Drew said while backing away, "I have to run to the cafeteria and grab a bite. I'll see you later."

Drew rushed to get away before Will could say anything more. While it was interesting that a girl that attractive was randomly chosen as his partner, Drew didn't have any ideas about it. He wasn't some kind of virtuous saint. Drew was dating someone, and he felt things would get serious pretty soon. Getting distracted by Amber was a bad idea.

Since there was over a month to complete the project, Drew put it out of his mind and almost forgot about it for a couple days until he got a message from a new contact.

Hi! Is this Drew?

Drew was out at a bar with some of his friends, so with the amount of alcohol consumed, he replied to it and quickly forgot about the text the next minute. Drew planned to start the project in a few days if Amber didn't contact him. In his mind, that was plenty of time to finish something reasonably simple like that, and if his partner wasn't in a rush either, then there was no need to hurry.

Unfortunately, Amber's reply was buried under newer ones, so Drew was under the impression that she hadn't contacted him. It was only a couple days when Drew attended the class again that he was made aware that he had ignored Amber's message.

Drew was mindlessly refreshing his email on the tablet while waiting for the class to start. He would have happily kept doing that if his shoulder hadn't been tapped. Drew looked up and blinked.

He had seen this face before, and the first thought Drew had was that Will was right. She was better looking in person.

Those blue eyes were stunning, especially with the contrast of the brown hair that framed the equally stunning face. Drew gave her a quick once-over, registering that she was wearing the standard outfit girls wore to class. Leggings combined with a comfy sweater.

"Uh, hi?" Drew decided to act like he didn't know who Amber was. Especially since he had never talked to her before.

"Drew, right? I'm Amber, your partner for the project."

"Oh!" Drew shook the hand that was offered and said, "I was planning to contact you in a couple days to talk about it."

"Well, I sent you a text a few days ago, but you ignored me after replying once."

Drew blinked in confusion. He didn't remember getting anything from Amber. "Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Did you want to start on the project right now?"

"Well...,' Amber looked guilty, "That was the thing. Do you think you could do the first half by yourself? I can do the rest later. I'm kinda loaded with my other classes right now."

Drew didn't think much of it. The project had four neatly portioned subjects that could be split however they wanted, so there was no problem doing what Amber suggested.

"Sure, that works for me. I'll send you a text when I'm done with my part."

Amber gave him a stunning smile and lightly squeezed Drew's shoulder before saying, "You're awesome! Thanks for being so chill about it. Some of the others I've worked with were total assholes."

After Amber left to take a seat before the professor entered, Drew took out his phone to search through the old messages and saw that she really did send him a text. It also happened to be the night he went drinking, which explained why Drew couldn't remember it.

------

R u done?

Drew cursed loudly when he was killed by a sniper, most likely for pausing in the doorway while his eyes moved from the monitor to check the phone. He closed the game angrily and huffed before stretching to relax after an hour-long gaming session. Drew would have much rather been hanging out with Audrey, but she refused, saying something about going out with some of her friends. He didn't feel like going with her, so video games it was.

Sometimes Drew wondered if he had decided to date a girl that was scared of sex. It always seemed that Audrey pulled away just when things looked to be moving along with their relationship. Drew didn't mind waiting, but he noted to let her know just how serious he was. This wasn't a short fling for him, and letting Audrey know that might erase whatever hesitation she had.

Drew picked up his phone to check the text that got him killed and frowned at what he read. Amber had sent him a message asking if he was done with his part of the project, but it had been less than a week since they had decided how to split the work. Drew didn't get started primarily because of procrastination and because it should take no more than a few hours if he really puts his mind to it.

U need it now?

Drew sent the reply and wondered if he should use the time he had now to finish it instead of fucking around and trying to pass the time by wasting it.

Kinda. Could u do that 4 me?

Drew supposed it wouldn't hurt to get this finished. He wasn't sure why Amber kind of needed it done so soon, but he would do her a favor.

As Drew predicted, it was around midnight when he was done. It took under three hours since it was all simple stuff with answers that could be found online with minimal effort. He attached it to an email and sent it to Amber.

Sent. Lmk when ur done with ur part.

Drew threw his phone on the charging pad after sending the text and took off his clothes before falling on the bed in his underwear. Even though it wasn't hard to do his part of the project, he was still tired enough to fall asleep in minutes.

------

If he hadn't seen Amber walking into class around a week after sending her the email, Drew would have completely forgotten that the project was still unfinished. To his knowledge, at least.

His eyes followed her across the room to her seat until he decided to talk with her after class ended. There were still more than two weeks left till they had to submit the project, but Drew would be a little annoyed that he was made to do something in a rush for no reason.

It felt like time flew by until the professor dismissed the class. Drew immediately looked at Amber to see that she was already near the exit. He quickly got up from his seat and power walked to catch up with her.

"Amber!"

Drew winced at the loudness of his own voice, but Amber was nearly out of earshot so being quiet wasn't an option. But it did get her attention.

"Drew?"

"Uh," Drew momentarily lost his words. He had forgotten that Amber looked better than most movie stars since the last time he bothered to think about her. Drew cleared his throat and said, "Were you able to finish your part of the project?"

"Oh, that," Amber looked guilty, "I couldn't get to it. I thought I had some free time, but I guess not."

Drew was slightly annoyed by that, but it wasn't too big of a deal. The fact that Amber didn't even bother to let him know was something that Drew found worse.

"It's fine. Just try to finish it this week so you won't have to rush right at the end. And give me an update if something changes."

Amber smiled sweetly, making Drew unconsciously lower his irritation, and replied, "Of course! I'll be in touch."

Hours later, he was staring at a message with narrowed eyes.

Hey. Could u help me start? Not sure how to get myself going.

Drew wasn't even sure what that meant. All Amber had to do was basically copy and paste. This wasn't rocket science. After a few seconds of thinking it over, Drew decided to ignore the message and act clueless in a reply he would send hours later. Hopefully, Amber would have started doing her part by then.

That didn't work out as planned. Amber sent an even more audacious message.

No clue what im doing. Could u help me? Ill owe u.

Drew wasn't an idiot. This wasn't the first time someone had tried to pile their work on him. Amber was just more attractive than the others that tried.

Hey, sorry. Just saw ur text. Ill send you some links to help u out.

Drew sent off an email with the websites he had used as references. This would be the most he would do for Amber. There was no way another slacker would make him do more work than he had to. It didn't even matter that it wasn't such a big deal in the first place. It was the principle of the thing.

When Amber didn't reply, Drew again forgot about the project until days later. With how simple it seemed to be to finish the project, he didn't expect any issues with it being completed on time.

That was proven wrong at the worst time possible.

Drew had invited Audrey to his room to watch some movies. He had a truly shit-tier TV that needed the physical button to be pressed to turn it on, but that was a small obstacle when considering what Drew had planned tonight. He vaguely heard his phone buzz as the TV came to life.

"Who's Amber?"

"What?" Drew was thinking about finally getting to the next base with Audrey. It wasn't helpful with paying attention to things.

Audrey held out his phone as Drew walked back to the small twin bed.

"Amber," Audrey shook his phone and continued, "She sent you a text."

"Oh," Drew frowned and took his phone from Audrey to unlock it. He tapped on the notification and almost had a heart attack. Drew quickly pressed the power button to turn off the screen and glanced at Audrey to see if she had seen what Amber had sent.

The look on Audrey's face told Drew very clearly that she did.

"Are you serious?" Audrey spat, "You're talking to this bitch while you try to get with me?"

"It's not what you think," Drew defended himself. That was his first mistake.

"Really? What should I think about it then??" Audrey glared at him, daring to try and make up an excuse.

Drew also wanted an answer to that and said so to Audrey.

"I have no idea! She's the partner I was assigned in class. I barely talked to her!" Drew insisted. That was his second mistake.

"Right," Audrey laughed with disbelief, "Sure, Amber's your partner for some class thing. How stupid do you think I am?"

Drew knew this looked horrible but wasn't sure what to do about it. He said in a last-ditch effort, "You can go through my messages and check yourself. I swear I have no idea why she sent that."

Audrey glanced at the offered phone before slapping it out of Drew's hands.

"We're done!"

Less than a minute later, Drew was alone in his dorm, wondering what had just happened. Not only did his budding relationship with Audrey seem to fall apart, but his phone also had a prominent crack running across the screen.

"Fuck my life," Drew muttered as he bent down to pick up his damaged phone. He returned to the message that started it all and stared at it with a conflicted look.

Amber sent him a picture of her wearing a skimpy gym outfit. The sports bra left plenty of her ample assets exposed to show off her abundant cleavage. Her navel had nothing covering it, revealing the work Amber put into her body to keep it fit. And to complete the picture, she included the barest hint of the curve of her hips under the tight confines of her workout shorts. This was without mentioning Amber's devastating effect when her face was effortlessly beautiful.

Drew couldn't even blame Audrey too much for flipping out when she saw this. The real question now was what he would do. Drew wanted to bombard Audrey with texts insisting that he was innocent, but at the same time, he was also pissed that she didn't trust him.

But first, Drew sent a simple message to Amber.

I think you sent this to the wrong number

Drew frowned at feeling the cracked glass beneath his fingers. He wasn't looking forward to the cost of repairing it. Before Drew could put the phone back down, Amber replied to him.

It depends

Drew stared at the message, wondering what the hell that meant. He then got another text.

Are u free? I really do need help with this

Drew's fingers hovered over the phone as he hesitated on what to reply. He wasn't going to jump to extreme conclusions about what Amber meant. This was likely another way for her to get him to do her work... but there was that slightest of possibilities that it could be worth it if the picture was any indication.

Audrey was the only reason he hesitated, but she had stormed off after breaking his phone. Remembering that, Drew sent Amber the location of his dorm room in a fit of vengeance before immediately regretting it.

Just one argument, even if it was an overreaction, didn't mean Drew automatically forgot about the positive things about Audrey. Plus, it had to be good that she got so jealous at seeing Amber's photo.

Drew's fingers hovered over the phone again as he hesitated to tell Amber not to come over. But before Drew could decide, he received another message from her.

Oh wow! That's crazy close. Ill be there in a sec

Drew blinked stupidly at his phone for a few seconds before he heard someone knocking on his door.

"What the fuck?" Drew whispered to himself. He was wondering if she somehow lived in the same building. That was honestly doubtful since Will wouldn't have shut up about it.

"Hi!"

Drew was hit with a cheery greeting by Amber when he opened the door. She also happened to be wearing the same workout outfit that she had sent in the photo. Drew gave her a quick once-over before focusing on her striking blue eyes.

Will really was right when he said Amber looked better in person. Even though Drew didn't know how that was possible.

"Hi?" Drew replied unsurely, not knowing how to react to Amber getting here so fast.

"My friend's room is right down there," Amber pointed down the hall, "You were so close by that I wanted to drop by before I went to the gym."

"Ah," Drew nodded, "Yeah, I didn't expect you to get here in literally seconds." He stepped aside and said, "Come in."

Amber smiled and entered his room, her eyes widening slightly at what she saw inside. Drew was thankful that she couldn't see his jaw drop when he saw the heart-shaped ass she possessed. Drew didn't even look at it on purpose. His eyes saw it in his periphery, making them drift down to see the tight cheeks in skintight biker shorts.

By the time Drew ripped his eyes away from another part of Amber's body that most women would kill for, she was already walking toward his bed to take a seat. He shut the door and cleared his throat when he noticed her staring at the tv.

"Ah, sorry. Forgot to turn that off."

Amber stared at Drew for a second before asking, "So, was that on purpose?"

"What?" Drew asked blankly. This was like Deja Vu. Only this time, it was Amber asking something unexpected and not Audrey.

"You had Netflix on. I think you and I both know what that means," Amber said with a smirk that was filled with amusement.

Drew wasn't sure why it took him so long to figure out what she was trying to say, but by the time he did, Amber said something that stunned him even more.

"You had the same idea as I did," Amber leaned back on the bed with her palms planted behind her in the mattress, "I just have some conditions."

Drew didn't know how he did it, but his eyes didn't stray from Amber's blue eyes even though her tits were beckoning for a look with how pronounced they were from her new pose.

"I really, really don't want to do this project," Amber emphasized, "If you help me with that issue, then I can help with your... issue." She said the last word with her eyes locked onto Drew's groin.

At this point, Drew wasn't sure what he was supposed to think. His dick was telling him that it would disown him if he dared to say no... and to be honest, so was his brain. But a more logical side was wondering if Amber was incompetent enough not to do such an easy project. Or maybe she was just a major slut? Maybe trading sex was worth it for Amber?

Going against his dick yelling at Drew to shut his mouth, he asked, "Are you being for real right now? You know this will be a couple hours max if you just do your part?"

"So?" Amber shrugged, making Drew's eyes drop to her cleavage for a second, "I don't want to do it. Do we have a deal?"

Well, Audrey did say that they were done... and it had been a while. After a few seconds of staring at Amber, Drew nodded his head.

"Come here," Amber beckoned him with a finger as she leaned forward. After Drew walked within her arm's reach, she grabbed the hem of his sweats and pulled him close to her.

"Think of this as a little downpayment for what you'll get after you help me," Amber's voice seemed far too conversational for what was happening, in Drew's opinion. Of course, no objections left his lips as the ridiculously attractive girl pulled down his sweats and reached into his boxers to wrap her hand around his cock.

Drew sucked in a sharp breath when his shaft was exposed to the cold air. That didn't last long since Amber started to warm him up by using both her hands to slowly stroke his cock to hardness.

"What the fuck is happening right now?" Drew mumbled while getting a direct look down Amber's sports bra. The movement of her arms was making her tits jiggle, contributing to making Drew harder than he thought possible. Maybe the unexpected nature of how this was happening also added to it.

"Well," Amber's warm breath went over Drew's angry cockhead, "I'm about to suck your cock."

"Fuck!" Drew hissed when his cock was surrounded by a warm mouth. His hands clenched on his sides as Amber took him deeper before gagging when the tip of his cock hit the back of her mouth.

She pulled back slowly while hollowing her cheeks before turning her head slightly and taking his cock back to the depths. Drew groaned when he felt his cock enter her throat and unintentionally moved his hips forward.

Amber immediately choked before gagging around the cock in her throat before pulling back harshly. She coughed while wiping her mouth to clear the spit dug out by Drew's cock before narrowing her blue eyes at him.

12