Trading in Strange Places Pt. 04

Story Info
Launching Western Investors.
8.8k words
4.81
9.8k
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 - Launching Western Investors

After Amelia left to rent the house next door for her temporary office and lodging, I sat at the computer checking what she called strange movements in the market. I was beginning to analyze the contents of six windows on the big monitor when two sets of hands fell on my shoulders and neck.

"Hmm. Here you are in the back room, making sense of all that."

"It's Friday afternoon, and there is an opportunity for some trades before the U.S. markets close for the weekend."

"You have a high speed connection to our trading room?"

"Yes. And also directly to several of the private exchanges where large trades are made between institutional investors."

"I'm still employed as CFO until Monday. Is this legal?"

My hand reached back to find a squeezable boob. "Indeed. I have it in writing, although it is a very private communication between me and the CEO."

"Not something a nosy CFO would likely run across?"

"Unlikely. Quite unlikely." The about to be former CFO was now in my lap and my hands were wandering. Rya had her fingers running through my hair and working on my scalp.

I pointed to three screens with flashing numbers. "If the two of you would kindly let me concentrate for a few minutes, I believe I can make us a hundred thousand to help pay for that extravagant dinner you are planning."

Money talks, even for Nordic bombshells, and they scurried out of the room. The momentary arbitrage was in copper, and I grabbed it. Another light began flashing furiously and I pressed a button on my cell. "Hello, Charles. I see you flashing me about exceeding my margin limit. But it is only by twenty thousand. Surely, you can release it for a valued customer."

We both laughed and the light went out.

I spent another half hour digging through screens to get to the bottom of what caught Amelia's eye. It looked like a short play in oil that was in transit. A one dollar per barrel price change on the cargo of a large supertanker was easily more than a million U.S. dollars, and this encouraged a risky game of offer and counter-offer while ships were in transit.

Someone with deep pockets was betting on a significant decline in oil prices over the next several weeks and making adventuresome offers. It was easy to get burned, and I didn't have the patience on a Friday to track developments further. Amelia had all our accounts tied down nicely for the weekend and I closed the session.

When I arrived in the kitchen, Mely was introducing an old guy, who had to be Felix. I stepped forward and said hello. He extended a hand and I shook it. "I've never seen a boarding house with so many pretty women in my life. Do they all ski?"

"Yes sir, although Amelia is the champion. Thank you for renting to her while this house is renovated."

Claire and Felix were acquainted and she asked, "Felix, do you know of any dilapidated but sound Victorians for sale in town?"

I offered a beer and everyone found a perch while Felix thought that over. "I suppose you are thinking of renting it out?"

"Actually," I said, "we were thinking of establishing a B&B for our customers and others. We can afford an upscale remodel."

He waved his hand, "And these 'uns are going to run it for you?" The women tried not to look outraged at his tone of voice.

"That's a lot of talent you are looking at, Felix. Claire is in charge of this project."

"Know her relatives real well. If she is half as good a businesswoman as she is beautiful, you will have no trouble."

"Felix," she said, with an edge in her voice, "thank you for the compliments, but do you have any houses in mind we should look at?"

Not letting up, he said, "If you want to drive me around for an hour, we can look at some possibilities right now. Would be a pleasure escorting such fine women."

Richard and I were biting our tongues as Claire and Amelia followed him out, rolling their eyes at us.

The four remaining women advanced. "We are taking you down, miserable pigs."

Richard grabbed two, and I grabbed two and we moved the party to the bedroom. I held up my hand, "We agree, he is impossible. But give him a break, he is a codger and down deep he means well."

They propped themselves up against the headboard and said, "Bring us some nice fruity, girly drinks and we will consider your punishment."

In the kitchen, Richard asked, "How can two Marines put up with that?"

"Buddy, we are completely PW'd. Slaves to beauty and intellect. Can you believe it?"

He lowered his voice, "If we weren't buried in the finest pussy on the planet, I would be running down the street as fast as I could."

We high fived and carried a tray of drinks and munchies back to our lovelies.

After long swallows and sighs, I said, "We better think fast about what we say when they come back having already bought a place from one of Felix's friends."

That is exactly what happened. Two hours later, after another round of drinks, they burst into the house shouting and waving a piece of paper.

"You won't believe it! We have a conditional sales contract on the most fantastic house! Six bedrooms, or almost bedrooms, four bathrooms, or almost bathrooms, a full basement and a roomy attic for storage. And an acre of land!"

They looked unhappily at the glasses everyone was holding and I ran to the kitchen before I could ask the price.

There was more shouting from the bedroom and a terrible groan from Richard. This was bad, very bad.

I tried smiling as I delivered the drinks, but Richard had his head in his hands, moaning.

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"A million five, including the delinquent taxes."

That didn't sound bad, but I played dumb and collapsed into the bed cover, moaning.

What Richard didn't know, but the women did, was that they sat on top of a corporate empire under construction that was worth a hundred million, more or less.

Rya bit my ear, gently. Mely toed my crotch, not very gently. Ellen lay on top, licking and biting wherever she could. I moaned pitifully.

C-M said, "You stop that this minute, Lucas. From what I hear, another million in renovations and we will have an authentic 19th century palace renamed Le Bontemps and making money hand over fist." She grabbed a foot and tickled it.

Richard had Claire pinned to his front and said, "It's over, isn't it? A simple skirmish and the Marines are outflanked and taken down." He had his hands in his woman's briefs and she wasn't putting up any fight. I relaxed and kissed every mouth I could reach.

I put my hand in the air and waved. "There is one condition."

"Condition?" The voices were in a nice harmony.

"Yes. You have to agree on one of you to give Richard and me orders about the renovation."

I grabbed my fellow Marine's hand and we started dinner in the kitchen. Distantly, we heard conversation from the back room. Then silence. I tiptoed to the door and found six napping bodies all askew on the bed. I carefully closed the door and returned to the kitchen.

Richard looked at me and smiled. "You know any two Marines with a harem of six smart, beautiful women?"

We chopped vegetables and diced steak for stir fry. I found the bourbon bottle and poured us each a ration. I was tipping mine up when a hand reached over my shoulder and seized the glass.

"Lucas, there are eight people sharing this tiny place tonight. It is a terrible mess and we love it."

I turned around and got a kiss with leftover bourbon in it. Next to me, Richard was getting a treatment from Claire.

"They sent us in here to make sure you are not mad about the house purchase."

We lifted them high in the air and said, "You are in big trouble. Only a hot tub will fix it."

Friday Happy Hour turned into hot tub musical chairs. Plenty of water went on the ground.

I grabbed Claire away from Richard and growled, "I suppose there will be no end of expensive remodeling ideas?"

"Listen, you Hungarian monkey, all of your women think this is the project of a lifetime."

She stopped to rub the Irish tits on my front and check to see that I was hard.

"We have already decided that the attic is going to be staff quarters, and if you are very lucky, there will be an enormous platform bed with down duvets to cover naked maidens."

My imagination was running away with that vision when Richard noticed she was rubbing her pussy on me and snatched her back and hauled her to the house. C-M had her head on my chest and her delicious bottom taking Claire's place when a long drawn out wail reached us from inside.

"Lucas, can the two of you take care of six women in one night?" She rubbed harder.

I captured the high firm breasts with stiff nipples and threatened sex all night long.

She shifted around in my lap and pulled my lips to hers, chuckling deep in her throat.

"You are such a joker, but I love you. All this flesh has got my juices going. Do we have to import more studs?"

Her legs were tight around my waist as we walked to the kitchen, where she announced, "I have a claim on him for tonight. Just a temporary claim."

Sitting naked on the counter, she looked every inch the imp she was. Ellen threw her a towel and said, "A chef just over from Paris sleeps with the boss? I don't think so, Catherine-Marie."

The two of them lapsed into rapid French and I wrapped my arms around Kathleen for a hot kiss.

"You have been neglecting me."

"Only because I know you will have your way with me in bed tonight. You are leaving in the morning."

The next kiss was hotter and longer. "I would have my way right now, except these others would beat me." She had on a long football shirt and was pushing her butt into my front, where my cock was rubbing between her thighs and getting agitated.

I nibbled on her ear, "I could beat them off..."

She raised her voice, "May I disappear with Lucas for a few minutes?"

Heads were nodding and voices were saying, "Absolutely not..."

I pushed the door closed with my foot and tossed her to the bed. Legs spread, her eyes sparkling, Kathleen teased, "Lucas, how are you going to pay attention with all this high class pussy around?"

My shorts were off in a moment and I advanced on the Irish beauty. "If the teasing doesn't let up, there is going to be a lot of pink flesh..."

She wanted to wrestle and talk, all the while coupled tight and squeezing hard. "I want you to know I get some credit for sending Ellen your way, and finding Rya."

"That is your version of sharing credits?" I was behind, bouncing hard against her pretty ass.

She flipped us over and sat on me, juice going everywhere. I pulled her lips to mine and said, "I guess I am going to have to pay you more for upscaling my love life?"

That earned me a good slap, just as the door opened. "Look, she's punishing him. We were just coming to say private screwing time is over for today. Cocktails are in the living room, and you have to be decently dressed."

The bodies staring at us were not decently dressed at all, so I propelled them to the bed for more wrestling and giggling and play.

Ellen whispered so that all could hear. "Lucas, you throw a nice party. It is going to be hard to go back to work tomorrow."

It was hard. My head hurt and the mountain sun was way too bright. Kathleen, my partner for the evening, was missing. I stumbled to the kitchen door and faced laughter.

"Damn, we better not let anyone know he is this useless in the morning."

I propelled myself to the coffee machine. Ellen was there, refilling her cup. She pulled my hair and kissed my ear and I mumbled, "Love you."

"You better. I'm about to kiss my job goodbye."

Amelia pushed a plate of eggs in front of me and drove tough fingers into my shoulders. "You are the last one up. We are being nice just this once. There is a lot more than eggs on your plate today."

I was mentally counting must do items as I stood under the shower. Kath was with me, scrubbing my back and being nice for reasons I couldn't understand. I buried my head between her lovely boobs and licked.

"No funny business. Your access to sex has been cut off until some decisions are made, and you carry off the press conference properly. Rya has decided you will make a brief appearance on Skype, so please shave and find an executive looking shirt. Ellen will police your appearance since Rya and I have to leave this morning."

I was pushed out of the shower into the arms of Rya, who was naked and welcomed me with a hot kiss.

"This isn't fair, she said no sex."

"You get one hug and one kiss and that's it. Stand still."

The two of them, lusciously naked, teased me, asking if I could survive until they returned from New York.

"Hey, I'm serious. No guy could possibly get a better deal from two fabulous women than I am. I'll drive you to the airport."

They swatted at me, saying I was not to get sappy.

Since there were two cars, it was decided that everyone would accompany the departing blond bombshells, who had expensive Burberry's over their sweaters and slacks. I had insisted on first class tickets, and they looked the part. The crowd at the gate opened for the travelers, and gave the departure committee of two big guys and four gorgeous women curious looks. They were going to Denver on a regional jet, squeezed in tight.

Richard and Claire went off to deal with her shop and talk about finding a reliable manager. My three beauties said that a hard run was necessary to deal with all of the drinking and carousing the day before.

I was pretty slow, and they let me know it, trying to edge me off the trail and other tricks. I made threatening noises and they laughed.

"Lucas, we have today and tomorrow to get ready for the launch of your new company. Please work the cobwebs out and we will have a planning session."

A good run always seemed to free up my brain. The running magazines said it was endorphins. I didn't much care what it was as long as I came back with solutions to whatever was bugging me. On this Saturday morning, I couldn't concentrate. Every time I looked up, there was an entrancing female bottom pulling away, reminding me of a possibly fatal mistake in surrounding myself with smart, athletic women.

We stopped for takeout lattes on the way home, and sat around the kitchen table, sipping and decompressing. C-M pushed a yellow pad and pencil in front of me and said, "Lucas, no more teasing, no more grabass, it's time for work."

I groaned and asked, "Which of you got me into this?"

Ellen stood behind, steering my head with her fingers attached to my ears. "We admit there are some distractions in your life, but you got all the sex you need for a while yesterday. If we are ready to go to work and ignore your horrible male sex appeal, you can ignore ours."

I groaned again and started writing. An hour later, we had a pile of discarded sheets on the floor, and a dozen neatly copied over pages of plan for Western Investors, Ltd., and the Le Bontemps B&B. The major action items even had names on them.

It was close to lunch, but I started another sheet headed "Upsides and downsides."

Looking around at serious faces, I said, "This is the fun part. We get to analyze how to deal with good luck, and with bad luck. Let's take sandwiches to the lunch spot."

It was interesting to watch how the women dealt with uncertainty. With our backs against the favorite log, we went over the list. C-M was the most practical and the most analytical, searching for financial fallout first, and other things second. Amelia zeroed in on people aspects first, thinking about how to get people to do what we wanted. Ellen sat next to me and applied the executive elbow, needing to know how things fit into the big picture. I pulled her head over, massaging scalp and kissing her ear.

"I thought we said no romance."

"This one needs TLC. Starting Monday, she is CEO of her own investment company. She is afraid she might not be up to it."

Ellen lowered her head into my lap and closed her eyes in agreement. We had a fourway hands on session, with generous kisses. After a while, she turned over and smiled. "Damn, this is a nice way to start a company."

We rehearsed the Monday morning press conference, which would be at 8 am our time. I was making a cameo appearance, extoling the virtues of my new partner and apologizing for her inability to make the press conference because of pressing obligations associated with launching Western Investors, Ltd.

On the way back, I called Richard on my cell, and asked if he wanted to spend an hour on the details of fixing Amelia's house, and developing some of the new equipment configurations.

"Sure thing. Do we dare ask the women for dinner in?"

"I'll find out by the time you get over to Mely's place."

I was amazed that the whole day, including dinner, was full of grind it out work. Afterwards, Mely dragged her big screen monitor into the living room and set up a Skype call to Kathleen and Rya in Denver. They were getting a good night's sleep and catching the early plane to Newark, which got them into Manhattan sooner.

Rya was excited. "Lucas, before we left, I asked a friend to see about a video feed of the press conference. He has everything arranged. It is a little delicate, because we are hoping the best customers will follow us to WIL. Kathleen and I will explain we are not poaching, just providing new opportunities!"

The Steamboat end of the connection laughed loudly. I said, "There is a special bonus if you pull that off!"

Kathleen said, "I have also arranged for some beefy security people, in case anyone gets out of line."

Ellen asked, "Is the website going to be active Monday morning?"

"Yes, but not before the press conference. We are not showing our hand until the last moment."

I said, "Let's have another call like this tomorrow night, when you are settled. Just to keep everyone in sync."

After the screen went blank, Richard looked around and said, "Hot damn, it looks like you are really doing this!"

Claire grabbed his hair, saying "Of course they are," and dragged him off to her house. On the way out the door, she asked, "What about a tour of our Victorian relic in the morning?"

That was agreed and I turned back into the house to be met by three tough faced women dragging me to the bedroom in the back.

"This is scary." "Yes. What if we can't do all those things on the yellow paper?" "I'm going to hide under the blanket with my teddy!"

"Enough. You are going to take your clothes off and find the hot tub. I will bring dessert wine and plastic glasses."

They grumbled and smiled at the same time. On the way out, I dropped my own clothes and turned out the lights. Full glasses in hand, we toasted our own efforts, and I said life was good and getting better.

"Pollyanna. That's what he is. Always the optimist."

There wasn't room for me on a bench, so I knelt in the middle, which made it easy to kiss and nibble on six beautiful boobs.

"All right, suppose everything goes in the trash can. We pack up what is left of our nest egg and go somewhere to hide out. Where do we go?"

Tropical islands and anything with swamps were rejected.Too many creepy crawly critters.

Places where no one spoke English were rejected. Too much hassle to communicate.

High mountain meadows were attractive, but an awful lot of work to deal with supplies and pack animals.

I was smiling and licking and keeping quiet.

"Lucas, you rat. You did this deliberately to make us circle around and end up back here on the western slope of the Rockies."

I was led to the big bed and sat on. They were kissing and giggling and laughing about the no sex rule until after Monday. I fixed them by closing my eyes and falling asleep.

The smell of fresh coffee woke me. Each side still had a warm body wedged up against it. The third body was standing with a tray, gesturing for us to sit up and make a place.