Trading Pics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was waiting for me in the living room. I found him sitting on the couch drinking a beer. When he saw me, his eyes widened, a look of pleasant surprise flashed across his face. I noticed something in his eyes; lust. You could tell that he wanted me, bad.

"You look amazing!" he said, rising from the couch.

"You think so?" I asked, trying to keep voice low and demure without being overly feminine.

"Oh absolutely!" his hand found my hip and lightly encouraged me to turn around. He let out a low whistle as he gawked at my ass.

The dress was short, barely long enough to reach the top of the stockings on my upper thighs. I bent at the waist, putting my hands on my knees, to give John a better view. He leaned back trying to see more. Suddenly I felt his hand on my inner thigh. His fingertips slowly and deliberately sliding their way up. John's hand found my panty covered crotch, it lingered for a second on my hardening little penis before slipping to my ass inside the back of the panties. His finger traced down and found its way between my cheeks. He pressed once on my hole and withdrew.

The whole encounter left me feeling like a lightning bolt had struck the tip of my penis. My mind was fuzzy, reeling with the reality of what was happening. It took me a second to recover. When I did, a new personality had swept over me. I was no longer a boy dressed as a girl. I was a girl. A dirty little slut, ready to please a man for the first time.

John had moved next to the couch, looking at me hungrily as he patted my ass through the thin material of the dress. I moved into position in front of him, he pulled me closer. I put my knee in between his and pushed his legs open. Standing there, I let his hands explore my body. Putting his big manly hand under the dress he reached all the way up and began caressing my little tits. The touch of his masculine hands on my nipples sent a jolt through me. Resting my hands on my hips, gyrating very sexually, I lowered my ass down to my heels, knees together, pointing right at John. I slid my hands out to my knees, pulled the sexy dress back and opened my legs wide. John's cock jumped when he saw his wife's panties clinging to my nearly hairless mound, his shorts doing nothing to hide his hard on.

Moving forward I crawled my way up his body until I was all over him. My dress pulled up my thighs, barely covering my ass, my panties on display for John. A man his age was beside himself with desire to be pawing a young sexy thing like me, even if I wasn't really a girl. Or was it because I wasn't really a girl that made it even more exciting?

"Do I really look sexy, hun?" I asked trying to sound like I was his wife.

But John was past talking. One hand slipped around the back of my head and pulled my mouth to his. He kissed me long and deep. His tongue exploring my mouth, I could taste the beer on his breath. But I didn't care, I was swept away in his passionate kiss. Having never kissed a man before, it was a shock. It was exciting though, kissing him really turned me on, it made me feel feminine and gave me a taste of what it might be like being gay. It was nothing like kissing a girl. It was much more exciting. It was much more exciting being a girl. The scent of his aftershave and his masculine aroma clobbered my senses. His other hand found my ass and gyrated me against his hard cock, I could feel it rubbing against my dress. God damn, it was big! Our arms entwined, tongues mingling, passion overriding us both. We laid down on the couch, John on top of me, dry humping me, showing me his strokes. I slid my hand down and grabbed his cock. I had to see this wild beast. My hand did nothing to stop his thrusting.

He broke our kiss and pushed himself up onto his knees. Gripping his shirt, he pulled it up over his head in one motion. Revealing his broad chest and burly frame, his body was covered in a matt of dark hair. My legs still wrapped around his lower thighs, his cock still tenting his khaki shorts. His hand moved to the waist band.

"Wait," I interceded. "Let me."

Pushing myself up, I reversed my position. Now on my hands and knees, staring directly at the top of his tent. I reached one very nervous hand up to his waist band. This was it, the moment of truth. I slowly pulled his shorts down. The band running along his hard-on, pushing it down. The band was almost to his knees before his cock sprung free. Pointing right at my face. It was magnificent.

Big and thick, it was with an enormous mushroom head. It looked as if it were carved from marble. A work of art, encapsulating all the greatest qualities of a perfect penis. A master's finest work, curling up only slightly, standing in a forest of thick dark hair. His throbbing shaft pulsed with veins. The large head pushing the boundaries of the shaft, a warrior's helmet, ready to thrust its way to victory. The perfect rim broken only on the underside by a chiseled wedge pointing to his hole. A picturesque drop of precum poised on his tip. That was the first thing I licked.

His pre cum was clear, sweet and manly. He moaned as I licked at his hole, licking over it with my tongue. My hot breath caressing his shaft, I was overwhelmed with desire. All the porno I've seen, all the blowjobs, all heightened my anticipation of this moment. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue. Leaning forward ever so slightly I let his engorged cock slide into my mouth. Wrapping my lips around his shaft his entire helmet head rested in my mouth. I held him there, savoring his manly cock head in my mouth.

Funny, being in the wig, dress and panties I felt like girl and what I was doing did not strike me as gay at all. Tasting cock for the first time was unreal. It was both unnatural and foreign yet it was at the same time familiar like I had waited my whole life for this moment. It tasted so fucking hot! It was like a delectable strawberry ripe with juice, just waiting to be sucked dry. I began sliding my tongue back and forth under his cock head.

"Ooooooo, baby! Aaahhhhhh!" John moaned.

Moving one hand up this thigh I began caressing his balls while I sucked him. Pushing my mouth further down on his shaft, his massive cock slid its way into my mouth. At the precipice on my throat, less than half his cock fitting into my mouth, I pulled back, now beginning to go back and forth on his shaft. My lips sliding up his cock, stopping at his head, and plunging down again. Each time letting him penetrate my throat a little more. I was in bliss sucking his cock, moving at my own pace. It was so fucking hot sucking cock. Could never imagine what cock would actually taste like or how it would make me feel. The thought of doing it while masturbating in panties always turned me on but now with his cock in my mouth my own little penis ached hard in his wife's panties.

John pulled his hips back, withdrawing his dick from my mouth with a wet SMACK! Poised on my hands and knees, mouth held in an "O" shape, longing to be filled. John sat back on the couch, putting his feet on the ground.

"Why don't you get on your knees, hun," he throated huskily.

I crawled over and straddled him again, kissing him on the mouth. It was a hungry, impatient homosexual kiss. I realized how intensely arousing it was to kiss a man, how it made me feel feminine and girly, like I had been meant to be like this all my life but was never aware of it. Now I was aware of it and it was scintillating to feel this way, to feel gay, to act gay, to act like a horny little slut. I slid down between his legs letting his cock drag against my body. Being in stockings, heels, panties, dress and wig heightened my sense of girlishness. Finding myself kneeling between his legs, his cock at attention before me, I grabbed it and began licking it from base to tip.

"Ooooooo, yeah baby! Suck it for me!"

Opening my mouth, I let him back in. This time using my tongue to push his cock against the roof of my mouth. Slurping, I moved my head up and down.

"Yeah! Yeah! Don't stop!" John moaned between breaths.

His hand found the back of my head and held me down on his cock. Not letting me up past the halfway point of his cock but pushing be down closer and closer to his balls, the scent of penis and masculinity filling my nostrils, the taste of cock obsessing my sexual desires. His balls full with semen, his cock swelled to enormous proportions. In classic cock sucking fashion I bobbed my mouth lovingly up and down, in and out his cock went. This went on for many, many long horny minutes. I had always loved wearing panties but being in his wife's lingerie, sexy short dress and high heels there was no comparison. With John's cock in my mouth, it was out of this world. I looked up into his eyes the whole time. He grunted and groaned, his breath ragged and quick.

"Yeah baby! Yeah! Don't stoooooooooppp!"

With that last breath his orgasm broke from his control. John's hips bucking off the couch, his cock penetrating deeper into my mouth. The first spurt shot out and hit the back of my throat, leaving a trail on my tongue. I wanted to stop and taste his thick creamy cum but his hand on my head continued to move my mouth up and down on his cock milking more of his hot cum. The piece of chiseled stone in my mouth kept erupting in big hot bursts like some lustfully choreographed fountain head. I tried to swallow but the volume was too much and his cum began leaking from my mouth, dripping down his shaft. Eventually his hand eased off the back of my head and his butt returned to the couch cushions. Sucking lustfully along the length of his cock I pulled his member from my mouth, keeping my mouth open to show him the pool of cum waiting to be swallowed.

"Oh yeah, baby. Swallow Papa's load!"

I did as I was told. Sealing my lips and swallowing with one big gulp. I gathered the dribbling cum off my chin with my finger and licked it off like some sexy teenage tart.

"Your cum is soooooo good, hun," I told him smacking my lips.

I had tasted my own cum many times, this was even better. Grabbing his cock, I began licking and kissing it, slurping up any gob of cum still on his cock or balls. I even sucked up a big gob of cum sitting on the wet matt of pubes around his cock. The smell and taste of masculine penis and cum permeated up into my face. He was still hard.

"God, you love sucking dick, don't you?" John asked.

"I never blew one before. I always imagined how hot it would be."

"You were amazing!"

"Your cock makes me so hot!" I replied from between his legs, the scent of his cock and taste of his cum in my mouth making my own penis so hard.

The newness of it all made me tingle. I went back to his cock with my mouth, I had to taste it again. It did not disappoint; I could not believe that I actually sucked a cock and that I enjoyed doing it to another man. Being in panties, heels and a dress I was not the least bit manly. Faggy and fem was more like it. His cock was not fully hard but still firm and tasted so fucking good that it frightened me a bit that I might be gay. All the fantasy leading up to this moment, wearing panties and jacking off to the Craigslist ads, never dreaming I'd ever really go through with it. Now here I was in some strange man's house in his wife's dress and panties with his cock still in my mouth after sucking him off.

Looking up into his eyes there was still lust there, a look that told me there was more he wanted to do to me. John sat up straight, pulling his cock away from me. He leaned forward and grabbed my arms below the shoulder. He stood up and brought me with him. Towering over me, our bodies rubbing against each other he kissed me deeply again. His tongue mingling with mine. I knew he could taste his cum in my mouth. My own little cock was aching hard in his wife's panties. I felt possessed with lust, I had not cum yet. I felt like a girl. I felt gay. I did not really know what it meant to feel gay, every thing I was feeling was coming at me so fast. All the anticipation of doing something so wrong, so taboo with a man made it seem like I was in another world.....a world so new, one that I had never known, yet the newness of this first time made my head and body spin with such a stimulating arousal. This was so exciting, so much more exciting than with my girlfriend or with any girl, ever.

"Come upstairs." He said. "There's a lot more there for you."

John took me by the hand and led me the stairs. He stopped at the foot and moved to the side. We kissed again madly like long separated lovers, my tight, virgin body clinging to his. Then waving his hand he indicated I was to go first, I'm sure because he wanted to look up my dress as we ascended the stairs. Up in his bedroom we stood by the big mirror next to the dresser, the stark difference of us on display. Next to me stood a naked, hairy, masculine man, his arms around a skinny sexy boy in his wife's dress, panties, stockings and high heels. The lipstick had long since been kissed off or slobbered onto his penis. The brunette wig was a bit disheveled but with it and the sexy dress on with my boyish, somewhat feminine features it really was hard to tell I was actually a boy. He kissed the side of my face, nuzzled it and slipped his tongue in my ear. It felt good to be shown this type of affection, to be romantically lusted after.

We admired each other in the mirror. He fondled my hard-little nipples through the thin dress as I watched. John lifted my dress to reveal the lavender panties and sexy garter belt and stockings I had on. There were a number of droplets of cum stains on his wife's panties as my hard cock tented in them. I still hadn't cum yet. It was exciting watching each other in the mirror. He rubbed his big paw across my pantie clad penis as we hungrily kissed again. When his hand slipped inside my panties and fondled the flesh of my penis I wanted to cum in his hand. Like I was possessed, I dropped to my knees in front of him and mashed my face into his half hard cock, I had to smell it and taste it again. I licked it clean all over and filled my mouth with it.

"Whoa, hang on sweetheart. Let Papa pee first and you can have more," as he lifted me up for a quick kiss before heading to pee.

As I heard the splash of pee into the toilet, I began to look through the dresser drawers again. It was like Christmas morning for an excited boy under the tree gawking at all the wondrous presents. Except this boy was a pantie addicted crossdresser who had just sucked his first cock. In this one drawer was nothing but swimsuits. Bikinis, string bikinis, one pieces, halter tops, bandeau tops, Wow! Not a boy alive does not get turned on by girls in a bikini, it kinda is the fuel to every boy's libido before access to porn. But for a budding fem boi the opportunity to be one of the hotties himself in a bikini was one not to be missed.

Soon John was there looking over my shoulder as I rummaged from suit to suit. He nuzzled his face on mine as his hand reached under my dress to fondle my ass in his wife's panties. I shuddered. I loved it when he was affectionate and loving, when he toyed with my butt or my penis in the panties. John's wife may not have been a "looker" but she was sexy and her taste in clothes was impressive. And like with any woman it is mind boggling just how many clothes they actually have. Happening upon a skimpy white side tie string bikini with gold trim I snatched it up and gave John a girlishy, happy look.

"I'm gonna change," I whispered as I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. John smiled.

In the bathroom I admired myself in the dress one last time before taking it off. Sashaying around, gawd it felt good to wear a dress! I LOVED it. Indescribable how feminine it made me feel. Just the way it brushed against my pantie clad ass and fluttered against my body was heaven. My girlfriend had nothing of the sort or I might have known the feeling sooner. Finally, I took off the dress and wobbled in the high heels to sit down and pee. Isn't that how girls pee? It was for me now and I had to "wish away" my erection before it subsided enough to let me pee.

I pulled the panties down to my ankles as I was finishing and the hooks on one of the garters had come off the stocking. Before getting back up I unlatched the shoes and took them off. Removing the garter belt and stockings I stood before the mirror and admired my girlish form. The brunette wig made me very much a girl, my now limp penis, not so much. But I was shaved all over, even my pubes were gone in my excitement and anticipation of coming over here while I was shaving in the shower. All that remained was a tiny little "landing strip" like you see in some of the sexy girls online. Was not sure how to explain this to my girlfriend when she saw it. She might not notice I shaved my legs and underarms but no way she would not notice this.

A lit bit of uncertainty crept into my head about being here at John's, but with the sexy, skimpy gold and white string bikini on the counter calling to me, those doubts quickly faded to the task at hand. It's fun to wear panties, but there is something just so sexy about putting on a girl's swimsuit. While still living at home in high school I had tried on one of my sister's bikinis. Back then it was exciting. Even more so now with John out in his bedroom waiting for me, waiting to admire me in it, then molest me. Would have to say I was in the predicament I was in now was because of my fascination with (and secretly masturbating in) my sister's panties. It was exciting being naked in the bathroom knowing John was waiting for me in the bedroom. I loved the high heels too, they actually fit great. I had tried on some of my sister's years ago but they were too small. My girlfriend did not wear them hardly at all, only had a few pairs and were blah conservative 2" pumps.

Sitting down naked on the floor I put the high heel sandals back on, then stood up. Wig on my head, high heels on my feet, naked in between. My erection was returning, I felt sexy. Still had not cum. Almost fainted putting on the string bikini bottom it felt and looked so good. Almost came too. Tightened the side ties a little bit as my penis poked out on top in the front. Pre cum glistened on the tip. I looked fucking hot! Topless in a bikini is hot, even with my flat chest. My little nipples were hard. Flat, small titted girls are hot. So was I.

Standing there in high heels and a skimpy, sexy bikini bottom I was intoxicated by my sexuality. Unlike with boring boys clothing, being surrounded by the incredible wardrobe of John's wife, the possibilities were endless. Gazing at myself in the mirror I turned to admire my hottie little ass. It really did look hot, even if my penis was poking out in front. Put the string bikini top on or not? Hmmmm? Topless is hot, a hottie in a bikini is twice as hot when she is topless. Then again, I wanted to put it on just to see how I looked and complete the ensemble. John could always take it off if he wanted to. Had to fumble with the string ties and get it on tight in place over my flat "titties". Fucking ay. Looked stunning. The whole ensemble looked amazing; hottie fem boi in a pretty wig, stunning skimpy sexy white and gold string bikini swimsuit, 5" high heel glittery strappy gold rhinestone sandals.

On the counter was the makeup and lipstick. Hey, why not? Freshened up the lipstick, actually was a total re-apply as nearly every trace of it had been kissed off by John or slobbered off onto his cock. Knew that I would look like a cheap whore but put on a lot of pretty shade of blue eyeshadow, some cheek rouge and tried to put some mascara on my lashes. My face sparkled with femininity. Amazing how a little makeup can make an average boy into a pretty girl. Not bad. Not bad for a feminine boy soon to be sucking cock again.