Trading Up Pt. 01

Story Info
Unfaithful wife finds her husband after 3 years of looking.
1.8k words
4.28
83.9k
120
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers

All characters engaging in sexual activities are 18 years of age or older.

Any spelling and grammar mistakes are my own. This is an amateur site. Get over it.

My older brother Bill, lay unconscious on the grass in front of my cabin home. He was stiff as a board and making wheezing noises. I was a few steps away from him, staring at the rest of the vehicles in my stoned driveway. I could see my parents sitting in my father's green SUV. My mother was leaning on my fathers' shoulder crying. Beside them were my in-laws in his blue SUV. Between their shocked faces, was the face of my cheating, whore of a wife, Anna.

I kissed my fist, waved at them, and then beckoned them to come on. I looked back and forth between the two vehicles, seems like nobody else wanted to get out. That's a pity. I heard Bill groan and watched him start to get up. He struggled for a few seconds, but he finally made it to his feet. He was met with my fist into his stomach, sending him down to his hands and knees.

"That's enough!" I heard my father yell.

I looked up and he had opened his door and was standing behind it. I could hear Bill trying to breathe.

I flipped my father the bird "Fuck you old man, you wanna be next!" Then I soccer kicked my brother, knocking him unconscious again.

I heard my mother wail. I saw my father reach back in the SUV. I knew what he was doing. My father never went anywhere without his shotgun. As soon as he closed the door, a shot rang out and his side mirror exploded. Everyone screamed and ducked. My father laid the shotgun down and raised his hands.

"I only want to talk son. That's all."

"You had your chance, and you chose Bill."

"He's our son too. We were only trying to keep the family together." my father said while walking slowly towards me with his hands in front of him.

"I'll tell you what old man. I'll go sit on my porch chairs while you drag your sorry ass namesake off my lawn."

"No more shots then son?"

I raised my right hand and closed it into a fist. My father turned around and walked over to his SUV. I turned around, walked to my front porch, and sat in my comfy porch chair. My parents got out and started walking towards me. When they got halfway to the front of the lawn, my sharpshooter made her appearance. She walked out the front door with my.22 and sat down in my lap.

"Renee!" my mother gasped as her hands covered her mouth.

I heard a door slam, and I looked up.

"Get off my god damn husband! He's mine! He's mine!" Anna said running up towards us.

Bill was now up and leaning on my father.

"You took most of my money and traded down." Bill said.

"Shut the hell up Bill. You brought this on yourself." my father replied.

Renee and I both laughed.

"You're wrong. I took most of your money and traded up by two and half inches plus more stamina."

"Nooooooooooooo!" Anna wailed.

We watched as she ran up to Bill and kicked him right in the balls from behind. Bill fell back to the ground. Anna dropped to her knees beside him and starting hammer fisting him in the face.

"You asshole, this is all your fault." she kept repeating before her parents dragged her off of him.

My parents were attending to Bill. Their first-born son. Their famous son. Their rich son. Bill was drafted by the Anaheim Angels in the Eighth Round of the Major League Baseball Draft. He spent his first season pitching between Tri-City and Rocket City. He spent his second season pitching in Salt Lake City. He got called up at the start of his third season. Bill spent six seasons pitching in Anaheim before retiring.

Bill had made over twenty-six million dollars in salary over his nine-year career. He was still making money off endorsement deals. He was getting six figures and a new truck every year from a car dealership. He was getting mid-five figures from a bank and semi-local brewery as well. Those were the ones that I know about. He bought our parents new vehicles and paid off their house. He was always flaunting his money and fame. He treated me like crap because I wasn't as athletic as he was. He always got his own way and thought everything should be his.

As for me, I make sixty-five thousand a year as an HVAC Technician. I made just over thirty-seven thousand in the last 3 years from sales on my e-books. I was not a millionaire but, I do well for myself. I paid my bills. We always took a small vacation every year. We had a bit in savings. I guess it just wasn't enough for Anna.

Bill was now standing again but this time his knees were slightly bent and was hunched over a bit.

Why are you so pissed at me Sean? She's the one who sold herself like a two-dollar whore."

"You asshole, I'm gonna rip your balls off!" Anna yelled at Bill, struggling to get away from her father.

My brother Bill took a few steps back. He straightened himself up and started yelling,

"I'm Bill fucking MacIntosh!" "I'm rich! I'm famous! I deserve better than all this bullshit!"

"It wasn't two dollars; it was two marriages and ten thousand dollars." Renee quipped.

"It was only one marriage, you man stealing bitch. We're still married." Anna spat.

"Only on paper but not in my heart." I replied.

"I searched for three years Sean. Doesn't that mean anything?" Anna pleaded.

"You have meant nothing to me, since the moment I found out you slept with my brother."

"You've gotten your revenge, please come home Sean. I'll do anything you ask. I'm sorry. I truly am." she begged.

A pregnant pause filled the air, as everyone waited for my response. The joyful ramblings of a child's voice saying "Mommy, Mommy" caught everyone's attention. Coming up from the trailhead was the babysitter with our son. I took the.22 and set it behind my chair. Everyone except Renee and I watched in stunned silence as our son excitedly climbed the stairs onto the porch and into Renee's waiting arms.

I went over to thank and pay the babysitter. As I turned back around, I saw Anna on her knees crying. Her parents trying to console her while also trying to help her to stand. My parents were standing there in total shock. My mother had her hands over her mouth. My father just watching. Bill had an arrogant smirk on his face.

I walked back towards my chair and my son put his arms out for me. I picked him up and then put my arms around Renee. I looked down at everyone in my yard.

"This is our son, Declan Oliver MacIntosh." I proudly announced.

We heard Anna let out a wail, as we watched her mother walk her to their vehicle, her father walked up on the porch. He reached his hand out.

"I'm sorry it ended it this way."

"Me too." I replied shaking his hand.

As he walked away heading towards his vehicle to leave, my brother remarked

"I can't believe someone gave you a snot nosed little bastard."

Suddenly we watched my mother turn around, and slap Bill in the face as hard as she could.

"Don't you ever talk about my grandson like that again William Jackson MacIntosh Jr!"

The slap caused my brother to stumble back a few steps as he grabbed his face.

"It's time for us to put Declan down for bed. See yourselves off my property." I said walking into my home.

Renee and I gave Declan a bath and put his pajamas on him. We let him pick a book and Renee read to him, while I checked the closet and under the bed for monsters. We kissed him goodnight and went to the living room. We both sat down on the couch. We took our boots and socks off and put our feet up on the coffee table. It had been an exhausting day even before all the hullabaloo by our uninvited guests.

Renee grabbed my hand and kissed it. I kissed her hand in return. We looked at each other and smiled.

"How's your hand?"

"It's fine."

"This might be wrong of me to feel or say, but it was kinda hot seeing you kick Bill's arrogant ass." Renee said with a smile.

"Oh, is that right?"

Renee stood up and dropped her pants and thong down to the floor while smiling at me.

"Well, that looks delicious." I replied taking off my own pants and boxers.

Renee then stepped up on the couch and dropped her pussy right onto my face while standing. She was so wet already that I was happily drowning in her sweet tasting nectar. After a few minutes of my masterwork, she filled my anxious mouth.

After her aftershocks, Renee backed off my face and plunged her tongue into my mouth. She squatted, grabbed my hard cock, and slowly sank down to the root.

She bounced and grinded herself on me through three orgasms before I flipped her over and onto her back. I laid my body on her, she wrapped her pretty feet around the back of my knees, and we rutted like animals. Kissing, moaning, biting, scratching, choking. We just had hot pig sex.

Thirty minutes later, Renee and I were cuddled up on the couch with a big, soft afghan that our neighbor lady made, draped over us. Basking in the afterglow, Renee kissed me softly on the lips.

"I think it's time to get started on giving Declan a little brother or sister." she said and licked my lips.

"How about we start on our honeymoon." I replied.

Renee sat up on her knees, straddling my leg. She was staring at me and chewing on her bottom lip.

"She'll fight the divorce."

"If she does, we fight it together, as a family."

As she bent down to kiss me, we heard a massive snore come from the baby monitor on the coffee table. We both cracked up laughing.

"He snores like his mother."

She slapped me in the chest with a shocked giggle. "You're such an asshole."

"I'm your asshole though, soon to be Mrs. Sean MacIntosh."

"God damn right I am" she said and laid a hard, passionate kiss on me.

She reached down and grabbed my growing cock.

"I don't want to wait for the honeymoon. Take me to bed and claim this pussy for eternity."

What else could I say but,

"Yes, dear."

Seadog777
Seadog777
646 Followers