Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very much like it had been at Christmas, my cock once more about to spurt a load, and my eyes locked with my sister who was watching, and masturbating. That time she'd been in her pajamas, her one hand down her pants, the other underneath her shirt playing with her nipples. This time she was totally naked, one thumb and forefinger pinching and rolling a nipple, her other hand on her pussy.

I have masturbated together with several girls over the years since I became sexually active, the latest having been my ex-girlfriend Stephanie, who until just a few weeks before had been practically living with me at college. I like watching a girl masturbate, not just in that it's a really hot way of getting aroused, but the ability to learn what she likes. Nobody knows what works for someone as well as that someone knows -- so watching my girlfriend Stephanie masturbate I had learned to recognize what she really liked. She liked to play with her labia, rubbing them together with her fingers, pinching and squeezing the meaty flesh. But once she got going, she liked to pull the skin back, exposing her clit. She would reach down with her finger and swirl around it, dipping her finger inside herself to get it wet, draw the wetness up and around her clit, and then circle it -- barely touching until the end. When she was ready to cum, she'd put her finger directly onto her clit and rub back and forth in a rapid buzz-saw motion, pressing harder and not stopping as her body exploded in orgasm. Once I discovered this, I tried to incorporate it into our lovemaking, and discovered two positions that really did it for her. The first was reverse cowgirl, where with her sitting on me, I could reach around and play with her clit at the same time we were fucking. The second was doggy style, where she could reach down and rub her clit while I was concentrating on her internal pleasure. That position almost always resulted in nearly simultaneous orgasms as we both had control of our own bodies.

Andrea, however, was touching herself totally differently. Mary, beneath me, had relatively thin labia with lots of loose skin. Her clit had been easily found with my fingers, and barely buried, easily becoming exposed as I'd touched her. Andrea on the other hand had full, meaty, labia and, even though I'd fingered her to several orgasms at Christmas and again just a few days previous, I'd never actually seen her clit as it was buried deep in the slit of her sex, and with her having refused to allow me to use my tongue on her I had not actually been up close and personal with her sex. With her right hand she was sliding her middle and index finger up and down between her lips with her clit apparently sliding in the groove of her two fingers.

Despite that Andrea and I had masturbated together twice, multiple times on each occasion, I'd never really seen her nude in the light of day. It had been virtually pitch-black at the Embassy Suites, just a bit of light from the TV before we turned it off. At Christmas it would have been totally black also -- except for the dim multicolored tree lights that infused a little light into our upstairs hiding place.

It was instantly obvious that Andrea was enjoying herself and I sensed that she was near orgasm, but what popped into my mind was the question: Was she exceedingly aroused and about to orgasm from watching our cousin and me fucking, or was it because she was masturbating where I, or Mary, could look up and see her?

I was mesmerized with the fleshy folds of Andrea's pussy, realizing as I saw them bare why I'd particularly noticed a camel toe in her bikini bottoms a few times in the past. Not always, just occasionally, I'd noticed that her bikini bottom must have pulled up inside her slightly leaving the similarity to the split hooves of a camel visible.

Leaning up and supporting myself on just one hand, with the other I reached up and gripped one of Mary's breasts again, my fingers finding her nipple, eliciting a shiver when I did. I could sense Mary was approaching orgasm, but it was the visual comparison with my sister's tits that went through my mind. Mary's breasts, which I'd had the pleasure of playing with last night in the dark while traveling, and for the last half hour or more here, were fuller and more rounded, whereas Andrea's, now seen in the light of day, were more cone shaped. Andrea's were a bit puffier around the nipple, although Mary's nipples themselves were larger. While I watched, Andrea shifted her hand across her chest to her opposite breast, going to work on her other nipple. Her eyes still on mine, her tongue slithered out of her mouth and across her lips, and somehow, I knew she was imagining sucking my cock.

Mary's legs, still wrapped behind mine, were pulling me hard into her with each stroke, and I could tell she was getting close. Now, with the extra exertion of holding myself above Mary with one hand, the tensing of my body was being extended to my cock. With the slippery heat of her pussy milking me, I knew I was also close. "Oh My God, Oh.... I'm going to cum..." I managed to rasp out, my eyes dropping from Andrea to Mary.

"Cum in me! Fill me with your cum!" Mary gasped beneath me, just as I heard a gurgling gasp, and looking back found Andrea arching her back, her fingers no longer sliding up and down alongside her clit, but now buzzing back and forth against it, much like Stephanie. I knew she was coming, and with a grunt, my cock began spewing my seed inside my cousin. I lost control of my own body movements as I came, my deep thrusting ending in just minor thrusts as I erupted inside Mary. The first eruption had come just as I plunged to the bottom, but just as I began to pull back, I involuntarily plunged back for a second spurt, and the same happened for a third. It was only then that I was able to regain enough control to pull back out -- and plunge back into Mary's now exceedingly wet pussy -- wet with her juices and my cum. "Use your fingers... touch your clit... make yourself cum," I grunted as I tried to keep up my thrusts once again, recognizing that Mary hadn't yet orgasmed.

She did as I bade, her hand snaking between us until I could tell her fingers were against her clit, the pressure felt in my partially shrinking cock. It didn't take much more, just a few seconds, a few more thrusts, and Mary's body jerked in orgasm. Unlike the night before where she claimed three, this time there was no doubt. I managed a couple of more thrusts, much slower now, and stopped completely as Mary wrapped her arms around me and pulled me to her once again. Our mouths met in a post orgasmic kiss, our hearts rapid beating gradually slowing. "I think I need to go swimming again," she whispered.

"Me too," I acknowledged, feeling the rapidly drying cum on my cock and beads of sweat on my back and arms and, well, virtually my whole body. Mary giggled. "What?" I asked, pulling back enough to look her in the face.

"How can I ever tell anyone the best fuck I ever had was with my cousin -- with his sister watching?" Rolling just a bit, she leaned her head back and looked at Andrea. Apparently, she'd known Andrea was there, even though I hadn't. "Well?"

"Well what?" I asked, intruding into the question that had obviously been meant for my sister.

"Well was it as hot as you thought it would be?" Mary continued to Andrea, and then redirecting to me, "Your sister thought it would be really hot to see me fucking her brother."

"Oh?" I queried, pausing for just a few seconds, "Did you fuck me, or did I fuck you?"

"Mmm," she hummed, twisting her pelvis around where my semi-hard cock was still inside her, "I started it off, but you definitely finished it."

I glanced once more at Andrea, seeing her with her lower lip pulled slightly between her teeth, and incidentally noticing the horses, tied behind her, seeming a little agitated. "I think she liked it," I said, "she came before either of us did."

Mary let out a big sigh, obviously contented, and hugged me close once again. "Let me up... let's go wash off."

Back in the water it was definitely cooler than the sweltering heat on the bank, but it was the view that got my attention. From on the shore our view over the top of the trees had been blocked but, from here, a large black cloud was visible. Even as I looked, a flash of lightning backlit the cloud. "Storms coming," I said, pointing over the trees.

Both girls turned to look where I pointed. "Oh, that's not good," Mary said, "we need to get going. I should have been watching better."

"I think you were just a little bit preoccupied," Andrea laughed.

Mary looked at her with a wry grin and said, "No, Seriously. We don't want to get caught out here in lightning."

"Won't it hit the highest point around?" I asked, glancing around.

"Exactly my point. Do you see any high points around? In corn country, on a horse -- WE will be the highest point around, and we don't want that." Grabbing my hand and Andrea's she said, "Come on," and started out of the water.

I was going commando, just my shorts and, even though I hadn't dried much, it wasn't hard for me to start putting them on. Andrea and Mary wanted to dry a little, and then had panties before they started putting on their shorts. Mary had just gotten her shorts on when she said "Oh!" and turned to the horse, reached into the saddle pack and pulled out our swimsuits. "You don't want to have to explain to our mothers why you went swimming and your suit is still dry do you?" she asked with a laugh as she turned back to the river. She ran down, stuck the suits into the water, ran them up onto some mud just a bit and then rinsed them out. By the time she wrung the water back out, they appeared to have actually been used.

I had already pulled on my t-shirt as she ran back up to the horses, and I stepped in front of her. Shoving the suits into my grasp she said "Here, you put them away while I finish getting dressed?"

I gripped her arm as she pushed the suits to me and pulled her closer. "Hmm, I don't think you need a shirt..." I said, my hand rising up to fondle her breast.

"Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" She laughed, pushing me away. "Some other time when we don't have a thunderstorm coming in. They said this one might have hail - so we really need to get a move on." I relented, putting the suits back into the saddle bag. We were onto the horses and headed home in just seconds.

She was right, the lightning was scary. There was a tall radio tower, miles from us, and virtually invisible normally, but now with the darkness of the clouds we saw it attract multiple lightning strikes as we crossed the fields headed for home. Lightning crackled all around, most of it from cloud to cloud, but we also saw a lightning rod on a neighbor's barn get hit just as we turned back onto their property. As she said it might, hail came, just before we got to the driveway. Fortunately for us the ice pellets weren't too large, and although they stung, they didn't cause any serious harm. We rode into the barn just as the skies really let loose. By the time we got the horses unsaddled and ready to turn loose, the hail had gone by and it was just heavy rain. We sprinted across to the house but got deflected by Aunt Tracy as we opened the door into the kitchen. "Don't even think about it!" She said, blocking the path towards the girl's room, her arm pointing at the stairs. "Downstairs, into the basement!'

Andrea and Mary disappeared into the downstairs bathroom, and since I was staying in the basement and my clothes were already there, once they went into the bath I shucked my wet clothes at the washer and dryer, and just went across the room to get dry clothes. Of course, no sooner did I get naked than the door at the top of the stairs opened again and Aunt Tracy stepped down onto the stair with dry clothes for the girls before I could hide. I quickly stepped over to my clothes and pulled my boxer briefs on, but I knew from Aunt Tracy's "oops, sorry about that. Don't leave any wet clothes over there," that she had seen me naked. She handed the girls some dry clothes through the door and although she didn't say anything, she did give me a sideways glance and wee smile as she headed back upstairs. I understood she had just delivered dry clothes to my sister and Mary, ostensibly giving them "privacy" to change, but I couldn't help but wonder what she would think if she knew that, just an hour before, the three of us had been naked together and that Mary and I had rocked each other's world. "It looks like it's going to rain for several hours, so we're all probably inside for the rest of the day," she said over her shoulder as she headed back upstairs.

That's exactly what happened, moderately heavy rain for the first hour eased into lighter rain for several more hours. We ended up being inside the house for the rest of the day, playing cards and pretending that nothing had happened. We ended up playing games with our parents until dinner, and then after dinner we started a movie on the big screen TV upstairs.

There weren't enough chairs for everyone, so I ended up lying on the floor, resting on one elbow, with Mary and Andrea in the chairs beside me. Lying on my right side, my butt was toward them and it would have appeared to others that we weren't directly paying attention to each other. Behind my back was a different story. Mary's foot, mostly hidden from view of our parents by my body, was playing footsie with my butt.

I didn't recognize it for what it was at first, just that her foot had bumped my butt, but as it began rocking back and forth across one cheek, I realized she was teasing me, or at least flirting with me, in secret. By the time she put her second foot against me and began tracing the crack of my butt, my cock was rigid in my pants, and I knew that if any of the parents were to look over at me from the movie, they'd be able to tell I had an erection. I rolled onto my stomach, ostensibly trying to get more comfortable, but really trying to hide my cock. This put my cock against the floor, and it truly was uncomfortable. The only solution was to roll over and have the front of my body facing Mary and Andrea. It was then that I could see that Mary had one foot hooked up underneath herself, there was no way she'd had two feet on me -- which meant that the second foot had been Andrea's. I glanced up at my sister, and Andrea was expressionless. But I knew, and she knew I knew. I looked back at the movie, catching just a slight smirk from Mary as I did.

My turning over had drawn a bit of attention from my father and Aunt Tracy, just a glance at me to see why I was turning over. Andrea and Mary didn't move while they were watching, but it wasn't but mere seconds after they looked away that Mary's bare toes were again moving back and forth, this time tracing the outline of my cock which grew even harder to her teasing. I couldn't look, lying like I was with my head on my hand I was "watching" the movie, but I was enjoying the hell out of her cock-teasing. By this time, anything we were doing wasn't a surprise but when I felt another foot, this time touching my belly and just the end of my cock through my pants I had to take a look. As I knew it had to be, it was my sisters' foot, not Mary's, and although she didn't look away from the movie, I knew she was watching with her peripheral vision.

Mary's toes were stroking up and down my cock, from my scrotum to the top, but it was my sister Andrea's toes that got my attention. She slipped them inside my tee shirt, just under the edge and onto my belly to start. But then she kept pressing and moving downward, gradually moving her toes under the edge of my belt and shorts, slowly digging deeper and deeper into my pants. With a huge erection barely contained within them, it wasn't long until her big toe contacted the head of my cock and her movements stopped. It wasn't for long that she stopped, soon enough she began small movements again, exploring the head of my cock with her big toe, all while sitting in the living room with our Aunt and Uncle and parents.

When Aunt Tracy stood up and said she was going to make popcorn and cokes, she asked if one of the girls wanted to help, so of course they both hopped up to help. Uncle Roy put the movie on pause and said he was going to the toilet, leaving Dad and me. I knew it looked funny with me continuing to face the chairs where Andrea and Mary had been, so I rolled over onto my belly -- and my cock - but raised up on my elbows to ease the pressure. Mary returned just a few moments later with glasses of Coke for everyone. I rolled over to sit up, putting my back against one of the chairs and pulling my knees up, letting my t-shirt fall forward just a bit to hide my rapidly shrinking erection.

When they came back with bowls of popcorn, I could have moved, but I'll admit, I liked Mary playing with my cock, and I liked the naughtiness of doing it in the room with her parents and mine right there. I lay back down on my side like I had been before, but when the girls returned for the last time with their own popcorn bowl and cokes, they switched places. With Mary now closer to my head, it was her toes that soon were inserting themselves under my belt, and Andrea's toes that were stroking my cock.

I wasn't quite sure what was going on. Although Andrea and I had masturbated together in the hotel bed, we hadn't kissed, we hadn't fucked, we hadn't 'made love.' And then she'd been there when Mary and I had fucked, and she'd watched and gotten herself off, and hadn't hid her masturbation from us when she did, so now with her rubbing my cock with Mary there to see and participate, it was certainly a step up in our mutual sexual activity. Not that I was against this, just that it was different. That Mary and Andrea were both playing with me at the same time was exotic and erotic at the same time -- and all with the obvious risk of our parents in the same room. I glanced over at them, and they were all engrossed in the movie, totally oblivious to the sexual activity on our side of the room.

It was late by the time the movie came to an end, and I was about ready to blow a gasket. I couldn't immediately get up, what with my erection blatantly obvious, but once everyone began to move around, I was able to cover myself with my t-shirt as I stood. I said that I was going to go to bed, but that I might play a little Xbox beforehand, hoping that Mary and Andrea would take up on that and suggest playing with me in the basement, but they said they were going to go to bed instead. There was just no way that I could justify going to their room, but they could easily have justified coming to the basement, where it was more than the Xbox that I wanted Mary to play with. The only 'joystick" I wanted played with was in my pants.

I did go in and take a shower, and of course, masturbated when I did. Despite blowing a wad in just seconds, I found myself still mostly hard, although the immediate pressure was off. I did turn on the Xbox, but found myself distracted thinking of everything that had happened in one short day: fucking Mary, watching Andrea masturbate, the two of them rubbing my cock, and then blowing my wad in the shower just minutes before. It was just a few minutes before I just turned the Xbox off. I went and fetched a couple of Kleenex from the bath, knowing I'd probably need a cum rag before too long and stretched out on the couch. Lying on the bed, I was hidden from the stairs and anyone approaching and figured I'd wake as soon as someone turned on the overhead lights, so I pulled the blanket up and pulled my boxers down to my knees. Although I was hard, I'd just come minutes before so besides the pleasure of playing with myself, I knew I probably wasn't going to cum again before I masturbated in the morning. Gradually I drifted to sleep, playing with myself and dreaming of Mary fucking me silly again.