Traditions - Summer Vacation Pt. 03

Story Info
I get by with a little help from my... Cousin.
12.6k words
4.74
28.3k
35

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,464 Followers

Continued from Summer Vacation-2, where brother and sister find that their cousin also likes to play, with both of them.

https://literotica.com/beta/s/traditions-summer-vacation-pt-02

~

It was barely light when I got up. Just a bit before 5:00 AM, light enough to see but still close to half an hour before sunup. I pulled my shorts and shoes on and went back out to the barn. I hadn't slept well all night, dreams of pleasuring Mary and Andrea both, and especially fucking Mary. I had tossed and turned, constantly coming back to an image of my uncle and father walking in from outside holding my boxer shorts.

I climbed the loft, and although it was getting light outside, I could barely see inside. At first nothing was visible except for straw and the blanket. I stopped and closed my eyes, and visualized, remembered flipping my shoes off with my toes and then rather than dropping my briefs on top of my shoes I had tossed them at a hay bale. When I walked over, sure enough, there they were where they had hit and bounced onto the far side. I picked them up and shoved them into my pocket, a wave of relief going through me as I did. It had been a long time since something out of my control had bothered me so much.

Returning to the basement I pulled my gym shorts out and got my running shoes and went back outside. It was still before sunup as I took off running towards town. I guess even the old adage that farmers are up before dawn has changed, as even though I passed at least a dozen farms between home and town, I saw no sign of movement at any of them. I wasn't working myself too hard, it took me about 30 minutes into town and then on my way back, I saw people around at a couple of farms, just lifting my arm in a wave as I went by.

"Well, you are sure up early today," Aunt Tracy greeted me as I stepped back into the house. "You were out for a run?"

"Couldn't sleep," I said, leaning on my knees and panting from my exertion. "Since I was awake, I figured I might as well get some real exercise instead of pretending to exercise on the Xbox. You're the only one up?"

"So far. Probably won't hear from the girls for a couple of hours. You guys got anything planned for the day?"

"I don't know, we haven't talked of anything."

"OK, well don't plan on taking the horses. Your mom and I are talking about riding down to the timber and going swimming. We won't do that till at least noon, maybe later. Supposed to be a warm one today. Coffee will be ready in just a minute if you want some."

"Maybe in a few, thanks. I think I will take a shower first."

I went down to the basement and since Andrea and Mary we're still asleep and I had not even seen anyone else in the basement except for the one time when Aunt Tracy had seen me when she delivered clothes to the girls. I knew she was upstairs but didn't figure she would be coming down for any reason, so I just pulled my shoes and pants off and walked naked the few feet over to the bathroom. I started the shower and climbed in.

There was no tub, the shower had tile floor and walls and was designed so that it didn't need a door. It felt quite large and I wondered if there was any way I could ever get Mary to take a shower with me. Despite the fact that she had sucked me and fucked me just hours before in the middle of the night, I was rising to the occasion. It felt good to touch myself but the thought that perhaps we might play together later made me refrain from finishing myself off. The thought of Aunt Tracy and mom taking the horses to go to the Timbers and go swimming popped into my mind. While standing there fondling my cock I had to wonder whether mom and Aunt Tracy would also go skinny dipping. I didn't know, but something in the way they interacted told me they had once been as thick together as what Mary and Andrea were now. I couldn't help but wonder if perhaps, in long ago years, mom had been there while Aunt Tracy had been taking Uncle Roy to the hayloft to fuck his brains out? Or would it have been Aunt Tracy going along while mom took dad to the hayloft? I wasn't sure why, but I just had that feeling in the back of my mind that we probably weren't the first ones to have ever played in the hayloft. An image of Aunt Tracy, naked and looking very much like Mary popped into my mind, the thought of fucking my Aunt driving my cock towards erection.

I was just about to turn the shower off when I felt the water pressure change and I instantly stepped aside to let the water go by me instead of onto me. I held up my hand into the water and as I expected the comfortable shower suddenly turned all cold. Somewhere, someone else had turned on hot water that had disturbed the temperature balance of my shower. I was done enough that I just reached over and turned the shower off. Grabbing the towel, I dried myself off and then since I was stepping into my bedroom, even though it was the basement, I just hung up the towel and walked out.

Now as I stepped out, I suddenly found myself face to face with Aunt Tracy, with me naked once again, and this time with a partial boner. Her eyes betrayed her as they dropped to my body. "Oh, I'm sorry Rick. I should have warned you I was going to be down here," and with that she turned back to the washer where she was spotting clothes before dropped them into the washer. It made sense; the change in water pressure had been when she started the washer filling, and with it right next to the shower it had a rapid effect on the water temperature of the shower.

There was nothing I could do, I turned and stepped over to my bag, pulled out my boxer briefs and pulled them on before grabbing shorts and pulling them on too. "Sorry about that Aunt Tracy, I should have taken clothes in with me."

"No worries, on a farm you see everything." She giggled at something.

"What?" I questioned about her giggle.

"Oh, we see it all, but I will admit it's been awhile since I've seen somebody in as good of shape as you are." For the first time, I blushed. Not because she had seen me naked, not because she had seen me partially erect, but that she was admitting she had enjoyed it. I also had to admit, Uncle Roy could certainly stand to lose a few pounds, which is how I interpreted her statement. He had been in the Marines when they got married, and the picture of him in the living room in his uniform certainly showed someone a lot more physically buff than what he was now.

I went upstairs to scrounge some breakfast and, as I was pouring a cup of coffee, Dad and Uncle Roy came in. They said they were headed for the cafe for a cup of coffee and suggested that I could go with them. When I said I was just about to get some breakfast they told me not to worry about it we'd get something there. I agreed, and the three of us went off. I had figured it was maybe 15 to 20 minutes to drive to the cafe, maybe half an hour, or 45 minutes to get an order and served, and with another 15 to 20 minutes back, I figured we would be back in an hour, maybe an hour and a half at the outside. What I hadn't counted on was it was more about the socializing than it was about the coffee or breakfast. We were there for three hours, and in that time, I heard every rumor, every event, every lie or half-truth that had occurred in the County in the last two years.

When we got back it was almost 11 and mom told me the girls had taken the horses out that morning, but they were supposed to be back by noon so that she and Aunt Tracy could go riding that afternoon.

Having nothing else to do, I was immersed in Xbox in the basement when Mary and Andrea returned. They came pounding down the stairs with a "Where were you? We went this morning to look ...! Oh, Hi Mom!" They interrupted what they were saying as they realized that Aunt Tracy was just finishing folding clothes on the dryer. I suspected they were going to ask about whether I had checked on my briefs in the hayloft but realizing her mom was standing right there had caused her to clam up.

"I went with Dad and Uncle Roy," I said, not allowing their sudden change of subject to become the focal point. "What about you guys, you went horseback riding again?"

"Yeah," Andrea responded, "we rode out the other side of the farm and then followed the Creek down to the River, and then back through the Timbers before coming back home. It was really cool." Back through the Timbers - I immediately thought that when I asked them later, I would probably find out they had gone skinny dipping again. I almost wished I hadn't gone to town.

Almost as fast as they came in, they were gone. I turned back to the Xbox and resumed my game but was interrupted by Aunt Tracy. "You and your sister seem to get along quite well."

"We do OK, I guess. She has her periods where she really gets to me, but most of the time we get along."

"She and Mary seemed to be as thick as thieves."

"I don't think they've been apart since we've been here."

"I noticed. You seem to get along well with them both. Your mom and I were like that back when we were that age, I guess in some respects we still are."

"Are things a lot different than when you grew up?"

"Not so much. Back in those days we both did clothes together. We didn't have a dryer, so we had to take them out and hang everything on the clothesline. Now I do clothes by myself, or most of the time anymore, Mary does them as one of her chores, and all the wash is done in half a day."

"A lot less work than it used to be?"

She stopped and looked at me, and I could tell she was pondering the question. "No, I would say the amount of work is still the same. It's just that now instead of having four workers out baling hay and throwing it onto a trailer and loading it into the hayloft, now we have automatic bailing machines where your uncle and a machine do the work that used to take four people. That means that instead of having to feed four workers at the end of the day, you only have to feed one, so cooking and food prep has gone down, but now you have to put gasoline or diesel into a tractor." She paused for a moment and said "but of course, the good thing about hay bales is having a hayloft. Your mom and I used to have a lot of fun playing in the hayloft, and I would guess that hasn't changed." With that she turned with an armload of clothes to go back upstairs and looked directly at me.

I suppose she could have been fishing, but somehow, I knew that she knew. I couldn't meet her eyes, and as she stepped away from the dryer, she could have walked directly to the stairs but instead walked closer to the couch where I was now sitting. She stopped directly behind me. I really wasn't paying attention to the Xbox and pressed pause, turning around to see where she had gone and found her standing right there. She handed me a small pile of my clothes. I knew I felt guilty and busted but wasn't sure how it had happened or truly whether it had happened. Neither of us said anything for a moment, until she said, "You kids be careful, OK?" Somehow, I knew that she was talking about us being careful sexually but didn't know how to respond without incriminating myself. How was it that she knew? Did she really know? Was she making assumptions? I just nodded and she turned and headed for the stairs. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs she turned back and said "Oh, by the way, when you get straw in your underwear you have to pick it out or it comes through the wash." Turning back, she walked up the stairs.

"Your mom knows, or at least suspects something," I told Mary as we headed out to the barn. We had all eaten lunch together and afterwards Aunt Tracy asked Mary if she would saddle up their two horses for her and mom. Andrea said she would be out in a moment to help but was going to go to the bathroom first so I said I would help instead.

"Suspects what?" she asked looking over at me. I just raised an eyebrow and cocked my head.

"That we've been fooling around," I answered.

"Why do you think that," she asked, a look of only mild concern on her face. I told her about what she had said about the straw in underwear, and that I hadn't noticed any, but she had made the comment about it.

Mary giggled, "she probably knew exactly what that meant," she commented with a grin, and then giggled. "Did she say it was in your underwear or in Andrea's or mine? She ought to know, I know for a fact that she lost her virginity in that same loft."

"How do you know that?"

"She told me. When you live on a farm you see everything and when you ask questions, it's pretty obvious what the answers are."

"Mary um... I guess this is probably not the right time to ask, but... well, I should have asked before we fooled around but you really were taking charge, and we didn't use any protection."

"So, are you asking me if I'm on the pill?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean my girlfriend Stephanie was, so we weren't using condoms and it just didn't dawn on me."

Mary giggled, "So you're telling me that you're like a stallion? Once your cock gets hard you can't think of anything except getting laid?" I looked over at her feeling like the clueless farm oaf that I really was, and she giggled again. "Yes, I'm on the pill. I live on a farm and when you live on a farm you know how sex works and how to keep from making babies when you don't want to."

Andrea came out of the house, perhaps just a minute before Mom and Aunt Tracy. Mary was just finishing putting the saddle on the second horse. I would say that we were doing that except that it was all her. It would have taken me 45 minutes to do one saddle and she had them both done in 10 minutes. "Do you suppose mom and Aunt Tracy would care if I went with him?" I saw Mary glance over at Andrea, understanding that something had passed between them.

"Probably not, I'm pretty sure they're planning on going down to the Timbers to go swimming."

"Skinny dipping?" I asked, although I had no reason to suspect they would do what we had.

"Probably. Mom used to take me down there back when I was a kid and we would skinny dip together, I just haven't been down there with her in years. But I know she and your mom used to swim naked together, so they probably will now too. "

"Are the horses ready?" Aunt Tracy asked as she and mom walked up.

"We've got two saddled up," Mary answered, "Although Andrea just asked if we thought you would mind her tagging along. Since we've got the third horse..."

I saw Aunt Tracy glance over at mom, and something passed between them also, apparently mom saying yes, it was OK, as Aunt Tracy then said, "Sure, why not?"

We saddled up the third horse for Andrea and the three of them headed off, although not towards the Timbers. "Where are they going?" I asked Mary, "aren't the Timbers the other way?"

"It looks like they're headed over towards the Creek like Andrea and I did."

"Oh. Where are Uncle Roy and dad?"

"Gone. They won't be back until this evening, which means that we're all alone," she said with a grin that let me know exactly what she had in mind. "Come on."

I expected that perhaps we might head for the hayloft, but as we stepped from the barnyard and through the barn she continued on towards the house. As soon as we had stepped inside, she headed down to the basement and I followed. "What are we doing?" I questioned as she across the floor towards the bathroom.

"I got dirty and sweaty earlier and I think I need a shower before you become that stallion that needs to get laid. Want to take one with me?" Her smirk said she knew I did, and the cock growing in my pants told me that I knew that I did, too.

Never having showered with a girl before, having her in the shower with me was better than I had imagined it would be. Both of us totally naked together, sliding our naked bodies against each other and with light where this time I could actually see her body. The soap helped, but it was all about making her body and mine slippery together. My soapy fingers rubbed up her back and around to her breasts, her nipples responding so nicely to my touch and eliciting shivers and shudders. When my soapy hand slid toward her pussy, she reached down and rinsed my hand before directing my fingers back where they had been headed, apparently not wanting me to get soap into her. Her, "Ummm, I'm already slippery enough there," confirming it as my fingers slithered between her lips.

Just as my hands were mesmerized by her naked body, she couldn't keep her hands off of me either. I was hard, from before we even got undressed, and now her hands were behind her, slithering and stroking, gripping and fondling. "You don't think Uncle Roy will be back?" I asked momentarily worried about getting caught.

"We will have several hours before they get back, the Mom's will be back before they are."

She leaned back into me and gave out a little "umm" of pleasure as my right hand rose and my fingers played with her nipples, my left hand slipping around, in, and on her pussy. I felt her move her legs apart, slightly lowering herself and opening her sex for my touch. My finger caressed her clit, her body began to quiver, and then suddenly with a jolt, she came - hard. Kissing the back of her neck released another moan of pleasure, and I pulled my other hand up from her sex, sliding both hands over her breasts, my fingers meeting in the valley between. I don't know if I hesitated there or not but the image of resting my cock in that silky valley and having her hold them together for a titty fuck, just like I used to do with Stephanie popped into my mind.

"You really do have a nice one," Mary said a few moments later after she had recovered a bit. "Andrea was right." She reached over and turned the water off. Reaching over she grabbed a towel and handed it back to me.

"She really told you that?" I asked, rapidly toweling off. I reached over and put the towel back on the rack just as she bent down to dry off her lower legs. Bending away from me, I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks, and stepped up behind her, pressing my erection into the crack of her butt. She giggled and pressed her bottom back against me.

"She did. As much as you two have played, I'm surprised you haven't done it."

"Jesus, Mary, she's my sister."

"So? You guys have masturbated so what's the difference between that and actually doing it? It's only sex." She stood back up and handed me her towel which I put on the rack with mine. Turning back around she held out her hand, pulling me with her after I took it. She walked over to the couch which doubled as my bed at night and, turning to face me, she stepped up to me. She put her arms around me, I pulled her close, bending to her face which she tilted up to me. The kiss was hot and passionate but no hotter than my hands roaming her naked body even as hers once again reached down to grip my cock.

It was just a short time before she pulled away from the kiss and began kissing her way down my body. I had one hand again lowered to where I could finger her, but as she gradually dropped down my hands rose to caress her breasts and nipples. One more time I ran my fingers through the valley between her breasts and, as if she was reading my mind, she said "you want to titty fuck me, don't you?"

"Why do you say that?" I asked, even though that was exactly what had jumped into my head.

She had just dropped to her knees, her hand once again holding my erection, now just in front of her face. "All of my boyfriends have wanted to eventually," and leaning forward she took the head in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Mary," I whispered, barely able to suppress a groan. Rising on her knees just a bit she pushed backwards on my hips. I was not exactly aligned with the couch but understood exactly what she was telling me to do. I moved my one foot back, turning my body and dropped to a seated position on the edge, pulling away from her mouth as I did. Putting her hands on my knees she turned and positioned herself in front of me, using her hand to point me towards her mouth.

BenLong
BenLong
1,464 Followers