Traffic Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
A successful playboy meets a local TV anchor.
4.9k words
4.79
20.3k
21

Part 4 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! This chapter ramps up the drug use substantially and also includes a bit more of the cheating theme. But we add anal to the mix! Read at your own discretion. As always, I appreciate constructive criticism and feedback.

* * *

I sunk into my couch at home with a double espresso and turned on KBRK. In a few minutes, on came my Kat Freely, as I had begun to think of her, and marveled that only an hour earlier I had seen her expertly snort two lines of blow. Then she sank to her knees and sucked a second load of cum out of me before sending me packing. Her pink dress was flattering. There was not a hint of nasal congestion in her voice. Just the sparkling gleam in her eye and TV-wide grin. She was a fucking pro.

I replayed the morning in my mind. I was particularly keen on the submissive side she showed me. I wanted to own her. I wanted to push her to her limits and beyond. I did love a party girl. Fucking on coke was fun, though an indulgence I permitted myself only a handful of times a year, and this side of Kat reminded me of my last true party girl. Jess. She had been my unicorn for four years until rehab became a necessity, and she got her life together. I wanted to know more about Kat's habit. How long she had kept it hidden. I needed to watch her closely for the signs of over-indulgence. But the prospect of a goody-two-shoes local celebrity being my little coke whore had a gravitational pull.

While Kat delivered her first traffic report of the day, I picked up my phone and texted her. "Is this the day of the week that you have your butt plug in? Or were two loads of cum enough?" I said.

I finished my coffee and showered. As I gathered my briefcase for work, the text app pinged. "There is never enough cum," Kat replied.

"That didn't answer my question," I responded.

"No," she answered immediately, "it's not plug day."

"Prove it," I said. I put away my phone and went to the office. Now we would see if I could start pushing her limits and probe her desire to be controlled.

It was a short drive to my building downtown. I liked my apartment because I could live close and not piss away time on a commute. It also gave me easy access to any of the desirable areas of Houston, which made my busy social life easier. The commute was the biggest thing, though. Regularly working more than 60 hours per week was an annoyance. The money was worth it. A long commute would have chafed at me nonstop.

As I sat down at my desk, brought my monitor to life, and felt relief that my voicemail light was not blinking, my phone pinged again.

"Satisfied?" Kat had responded. Beneath was a picture of her ass, bent over and spread with one hand. The pink dress gave me confidence she had just taken it. I smiled. She made me do that a lot.

"Good girl," I wrote back. "But not satisfied."

I silenced my phone and threw myself into the work day. Before I knew it, even though it was a relatively calm day, the clock read 4 p.m.

Kat had blown up my messages. She had written back right away to mine, "But not satisfied." It was a series of a dozen messages while she was at work that day, getting progressively more enticing as they went unread. Finally, after she had gotten home, she sent a plaintive final note:

"Daddy, please, I need it." It was attached with a picture of her kneeling before the full-length mirror in her bedroom, her ass cheeks spread, and a sparkly pink princess butt plug snugly in her ass.

After that, the game was on in earnest. We had morning trysts four weekdays in a row after that, all of which followed largely the same pattern. Naked greeting. Brief making out before some preliminary head or just headlong into urgent fucking. Our encounters were so short each time, we glossed over the appetizers for the main course every time. Yet it hadn't become boring. There was such intensity and fit to the way our bodies moved together, it was as if we were parsing out the massive energy of an explosion in short, small doses. There was so much more pent up inside.

To be honest, after those first few weeks, it frustrated me. I was getting tired of thirty-minute mornings. I wouldn't have given them up, but I wanted more. And it was a rare feeling.

I had gotten in the habit of staying with her while she dressed for work. I'd make her coffee. She'd snort two lines before she left, or two when I arrived and two before she left if she'd been out later the night before. I loved watching it. It was an odd fetish but an enduring one of mine, going back to my days with Jess. I'd leave her apartment ten minutes before she did.

One morning, about a month after our affair had started, as I gave an approving look at the day's floral-patterned dress, I said, "Kat, I am really digging this... whole thing. But I want more. I want more time. I need it."

She blinked. "Okay."

"Okay?" I asked.

"Okay," she repeated. "All you had to do was ask." Her smile was wry.

I was caught off guard. Kat was savvy. I thought I was playing from the position of power, trying to increase my control over her and push her boundaries. She had me on the string the entire time. I felt like an amateur.

"How about this afternoon? Lunch and play time?" I offered.

She shook her head. "I'm going to a charity lunch at the Marriott Marquis."

If Kat had me off balance before, this set me back in my right frame of mind. "I'll get a room there. A suite overlooking the pool. Come up after lunch. Boyfriend's out of town, right?"

She smiled and nodded eagerly. I emailed my assistant and told her I was taking a mental health day. I booked a suite at the Marriott, then called the front desk to confirm early check-in. I took a nap and showered, before heading to the liquor store to pick up Champagne. It was only 10:30 a.m. by the time I finished. I shouldn't have taken the day off. I went to the gym and did cardio. I went home and showered again. It was 11:45. Close enough. I drove to the Marriott and checked in.

The suite had a great view of the pool. It was a sunny December day in Houston, hardly pool weather. I iced down the Champagne and took the elevator to the ballrooms. I wanted to scope out Kat's lunch. It looked mundane. I paced. I went back to the room and popped a bottle. A couple glasses helped calm me down tremendously. I wasn't sure why I needed to calm down, but I wasn't willing to examine why at the time. I checked work email and flipped channels.

Then the knock came. I opened the door with confidence, and Kat ducked in, stepping quickly like a teenager sneaking out somewhere. I ran my hand under her chin and kissed her, then pulled back to look her in the eyes before kissing again.

"I couldn't eat, I was so excited," she said. I realized eating hadn't even occurred to me. She walked to the suite's dining table, set down her purse, and gathered her hair behind her neck. She came to me and turned and said, "Unzip me." I obliged and admired the fabric of her thong spread as she bent over to take it off.

"Leave the heels on," I said. I pulled her to me again, ass first, and attacked her neck and ear. She pushed me away playfully.

"You don't have anything to do the rest of the day, right?" she said.

"I'm yours."

One side of her smile rose a little higher than the other. I'd learned that was a sign of mischief from Kat. "I want to party," she said. She sat down and fished a baggie of coke from her purse. "And let you use me. I want your cum in all three holes. Think you can handle it?"

I chuckled. "I'm always up for a challenge."

"Good," she said, already chopping up the blow into lines with a practiced hand. "You want some?"

"Fuck yeah," I said. "It's been a while. And don't worry. I don't get coke dick."

"Oh really," she said, never taking her eyes off her task. "I'm going to test you on that. I'm also going to show you a little secret of mine."

"We're getting past the tip of the iceberg?" I asked.

"Definitely, and we are going deep," she said and looked up, four perfect lines on the table and a look of pure lust in her eyes.

"Ladies first," I said.

Kat produced a stainless steel straw from a small makeup bag. It must have been her roadie kit. She rapidly inhaled one line, leaned her head back and sniffed again, then rubbed her nostril from the outside with a finger. She breathed in deeply. "This shit is so fucking pure," she said. "An old coworker can get the best blow. You'd like her."

I smiled. The possibilities already started to swim in my head. This iceberg was going to be full of fun surprises, I guessed.

She leaned back down, repeated the same ritual with the second line, and passed me the straw. It had been a few months. But in my life, coke had been around plenty from time to time, from college on. It was my sophomore year in college at a big state school, when I went to a party with a bunch of the cheerleading team, that I developed the coke fetish. They were all using it, snorting lines, doing bumps, body blows, you name it. It was so erotic. It seemed so freeing. And it was fun from time to time. Almost too fun.

I took both lines quickly. The rush hit fast. It was good shit. Kat's eyes were already slightly glassy, and she nearly attacked me. "I love fucking on coke," she said. "You better watch out."

"You weren't lying," I said between kisses. "This is good shit."

She undressed me and said, "One day I might introduce you. That's pretty deep into the iceberg."

We were flying, and it was exquisite being able to take my time. I took off her bra and panties. We were playing, but I turned serious. "I've been wanting to taste you so badly," I said.

In the bedroom, we made out with me on top of her for a while before I kissed my way down her neck, sucked her nipples to attention, and settled between her thighs. Her pussy lips were slick with arousal. I licked my lips.

"You want to know one of my secrets?" I said. "This is my absolute favorite thing in the world. I could eat a pretty pussy for an hour. I have eaten a pretty pussy for an hour. And taking my time eating you is the biggest reason I needed more time with you."

I dove in with one long, slow lick from the bottom of her lips to her clit. I flicked her clit twice, then flattened out my tongue and focused on slow strokes along the length of her pussy, diving in as deep as I could every few moments.

"I love that soft tongue," Kat breathed.

I continued my deliberate tongue work, noticing as she braced herself on her forearms as the pleasure rose in her. She tasted sweet, fresh, and clean. Her pussy had compact lips and was softly pink inside. Tight but not too small. I lightly inserted a finger, probing for hidden pleasure spots. She gasped when I pushed in all the way, then up toward her stomach. That was it. I focused on her clit now, using a firmer tongue, and explored the area at the back and top of her pussy. All I cared about was making her cum. Her breathing turned ragged, and I could feel her cresting as my pace increased. As her hips bucked into my face, I heard her erupt in honest moans and her pussy became even juicier. I refused to stop, redoubling my efforts, especially working my finger roughly upward inside her, and she came again. She jerked almost into a sit-up as she came, her hips continuing to jerk.

"What... what are you doing to me?" she panted.

She pushed me away from her face. I saw an almost shocked look of pleasure on her face. I moved above her, grinning. Kat was on fire with lust. We kissed.

"I don't know if I've ever cum like that," she said, her eyes not leaving mine.

"It's just the tip of the iceberg," I teased.

I cupped her breasts. They were perfect small handfuls with hard nipples. We laughed at my cheezy response then kept making out. Kat climbed on top of me, and I grabbed her ass. She ground her pelvis against me, and I could feel her pussy's wetness spreading over my groin and thighs. I pulled her chest toward me and sucked her nipple into my mouth, first one and then the other. I ran my hands up her thighs, dipping a finger between them to gather her wetness on a finger, and gently circled her asshole. She didn't clench her cheeks at all.

"Not yet," she said. "Give me a minute."

Kat hopped off the bed and returned a moment later with the cocaine. "I want a line off your cock," she said. "Body blows are so much fun."

I moved to the edge of the bed. She shook her head. "No, stand up," she said. I obeyed. She got on her knees and cupped my balls and jerked by cock to hardness with little effort. I was throbbing and straining. With a small coke spoon I hadn't seen before, she scooped a generous amount onto my erection. It was a thick line. She picked up the straw and looked up at me with puppy dog eyes full of mischief.

"Did you ever dream the traffic girl was going to be your good little coke whore?" she said softly.

I didn't have time to respond before she greedily inhaled the line off my cock, then lasciviously licked the last crystals of coke from my shaft before swallowing my cock in one gulp. Kat sucked cock like a pro. She left strings of spit when she pulled her head off. She jerked my lubed up shaft in unison with her effortless deepthroating. And she almost made my knees buckle when she started sucking my heavy balls. I put my hands behind her head and started moving her head gently. She leaned back on her knees a bit and put her hands down.

"Face fuck me," she begged.

I put a hand behind each of her ears and started rhythmically moving my cock in and out of her mouth. Every few strokes, I'd hold her head deep, making her nose press against my pelvis until she gagged. She was liberal with her spit and sounds, exaggerating the gagging and pushing her head back against my hands to increase the speed.

This continued for a few minutes before Kat pushed back hard enough to pull her mouth off my cock, with a loud slurp.

"You should feel how wet you've made me," she said.

She stood up, and I could see how soaked her lips and inner thighs were.

"You are such a cocksucking slut," I said.

"I am. I love sucking dick so much," she said. "Lie down."

She renewed her blow job with enthusiasm I'd rarely seen. There was an adoration about it. The honest enthusiasm of a true oral sex artist was always something to behold. And Kat was exceptional. It wasn't long before I knew I was about to cum. I warned her. She sped up, moving her head up and down effortlessly. I closed my eyes as things seemed to blur into blackness. She gripped my balls just as the first spurt arrived, clamping her mouth down over my erupting cock. It pumped five, six, seven times, all into her willing and waiting mouth. For a moment, I felt completely spent.

"Jesus," I sighed.

Kat's coke-wild eyes stared back at me. She had held my cum in her mouth and showed it to me like a medal, then swallowed it like a reward. Then she enthusiastically bounced next to me in bed.

"I love cum almost as much as sucking dick," she said. "You have no idea."

My cock was already stirring again. She was insatiable. She was like me. And her kinks were completely in line with mine.

"You are checking some serious boxes for me," I said. "You have no idea. A coke whore. A cumslut. What's next?" I honestly couldn't believe my good fortune. Not since Jess... I stopped the thought in its tracks.

"How about some Champagne?" I suggested. "I'll order room service, too. I don't want to pass the point of being able to function."

She nestled her head into the crook of my neck. "That sounds perfect," she said. "I brought an eight-ball. But I need something in my stomach."

"Oh, that wasn't a big enough load for you?" I teased. I got up to get a bottle of Champagne.

"There is never enough cum," she said seductively. She was in a hyper-sexual zone.

The Champagne opened with that most pleasing "Pop!" I picked up the phone to call room service. "Nachos?" I asked Kat, who still languished nude on the bed. Her nipples poked up prominently. I could see the glisten of moisture on her mound.

"Yes!" she said. "I love junk food when I'm partying."

I ordered and brought her a glass of bubbly. We clinked glasses, drank, and kissed.

"The food will be here in about twenty minutes," I said.

"Just enough recovery time," she said.

I brought us robes, and we drank the Champagne. Kat moved the coke supplies into the bathroom. She really was careful. We chatted and waited for room service.

"How'd you get into the party scene?" I asked.

"I spent a couple years in LA after college, working for a TV station," she said. "My hours were always early morning or late night. I was pretty straight in college, you know, the occasional cigarette and some weed. But in LA it was everywhere, like adderall probably is for a lot of people. My mentor there said it was her secret. I tried it. I loved it. She showed me how to... control it isn't the right description. Manage it, maybe? I don't have a super addictive personality, but what I like? I like."

I told her my college introduction story, and we swapped some more of our adventures. She had more of a wild streak than I would have expected. Her time in LA was full of one-nighters, parties, and even a threesome with a well-known actor and his wife. She told me how her LA mentor had left the business to become a trophy wife to an older, wealthy finance type. They stayed in touch, and she would take a girls' trip to LA to visit her once or twice a year, where they would revisit their younger days, and that largely scratched her wild side itch.

Room service knocked and interrupted story time. Kat stayed in the bathroom, in case the attendant was a fan. When the door closed again, she appeared without her robe on. We ate nude. She sat on my lap at the dining table. The afternoon sunshine filled the room. Her thighs were sticky against mine. We finished the first bottle of Champagne as we swapped stories of our X-rated adventures.

Eventually we paused, and she got that look in her eyes again. "I'm going to show you a secret," she said.

I followed her swaying ass into the bedroom. She disappeared into the bathroom for a couple minutes then returned with a plastic medicine plunger. I looked at her quizzically as I lounged on the bed.

"So Kelly taught me this," she said, referring to her LA television friend. "If you want to get the pick-me-up of blow but not kill your nose? You need to butt bump it." She giggled.

"I feel like I've heard of that," I said, "but I'm not placing it."

"You dissolve a line in a little bit of water," she explained. "And with the high purity stuff I've been getting it is super easy. Put it in this plunger and just, a little bump! Put it up your butt!"

I chuckled. "And how is it?" She wasn't going to get any judgment from me.

She handed me the medicine plunger and leaned into me on the bed. She licked my ear and whispered, "It's the most instantaneous and intense high I've ever had," she said. "It makes me so horny that I almost can't control myself."

Kat straddled my legs on the bed and bent over doggy style, her ass high in the air and face in the sheets.

"Just spread me a little, insert it, and push in the plunger," she instructed. Then she put two fingers to her still-soaking pussy, scooped some juice out, and fingered her asshole. I followed her directions. Seconds after the fluid went inside her, she pushed forward and raised her head, as if she were going into Cobra Pose.

"Holy fuck that's the best," she said aggressively. She clenched her cheeks and held the pose for a few moments. "Oh my god I need that fucking big cock in me. Right fucking now."

She didn't wait for me to oblige. My cock stood stiff from her lascivious display. She climbed on and rode me with reckless abandon. She was flying high and unleashing a torrent of dirty talk at a rapid pace, mixing in details of apparent past flings.

12