Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 17

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
4.5k words
4.76
5.6k
9

Part 81 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks again for your continued feedback and dialogue throughout the story, but particularly on the most recent chapters. One thing I would like to offer: I don't feel like these are binary characters. That is to say, they don't neatly fit into one category or another. They are complex people -- and also selfish, in one sense or another. This will shake out in a way that I hope reads as realistic (in the sense for these three, not the real world), and I hope you enjoy it! But I really appreciate all the feedback. All of you are understanding and engaging with the layers that are in play here, and it's not going to be a simple flip of the switch to resolve it. Good thing -- we've got lots of fun to go!

* * *

"Oh, daddy! Daddy!" Kat moaned. "It's been so long since you've just been in my ass like this!"

I had a hand firmly planted on each of her butt cheeks. A long summer by the pool had given her no tan lines and a subtly honeyed hue to her skin. She tanned subtly but not deeply. Her asshole strained around the hard thickness of my cock. My strokes were deliberate, as I savored the perfect friction of my cock coupled with the familiar territory of her anus. She was right. I couldn't remember the last time we just had an unhurried, languorous sex session at home. We had spent so much time at the Hooker House and elsewhere having escapades.

"You have no idea how badly I need this," I said, my breath short and heavy. "As long as we keep up with our connection, our intimacy, it doesn't matter what happens anywhere else."

"The way you get jealous," Kat said, "it makes me so fucking wet. Oh, yes, daddy, give me those deep strokes. I can feel it in my stomach. I loved the way you owned me and punished me after I was such a bitch about Tommy."

"That came from a very honest place," I said. "I was so mad at you."

Kat pulled off my cock and turned around with a wicked grin.

"Daddy, I want to ride you," she said, biting her bottom lip.

I lay down on the bed, and she straddled my thighs. She put a hand behind her back and sought out my cock. When she found it, she gripped it firmly and guided it back to her slippery asshole. As it bottomed out inside her, she gave out a long, satisfied moan and leaned back on her hands. Her back arched, jutting her nipples up proudly. I pushed my hips up, trying to push by cock even deeper inside her. I let a hand glide up her inner thigh, past the light blue infinity symbol tattoo next to her pussy lips, across her flat abdomen, and cupped her breasts. I tweaked her nipples with more than the usual force.

"My body craves you even more now that I know you can punish me like that," she said. "Tommy was the first person who treated me like that all the time. I used to get it out of one-night stands, letting them use me and satisfy that lust for being degraded that lives in that dark place inside me."

"I never sensed it that strongly in you," I said. "Jess I've known needs that and will find it. That dark, strange thrill."

She was humping me deliberately. The pressure and grip from Kat's asshole against my cock was constant and intense.

"I think allowing myself to just be a whore has made it grow," she said, throwing her hair back and smiling at me. "Then you kicked it up to another level. But you need to know something."

I pulled her toward me so I could suck her nipples into my mouth.

"What is that?" I asked, my hands cupping her ass cheeks, which were as firm and round as ever.

"I'm going to learn to stoke your jealousy," she said. "In a healthy way. In an honest way, with transparency. But I'm going to make you hate fuck me like that again."

"You liked it that much, huh?" I said.

"So much," she said. "But not like an everyday thing. I need you to be sweet with me. Once a while, though, oh my god. I want you to punish fuck me."

"You just want an excuse to be a bad girl," I said and smacked her ass.

"Do I need one?" she asked, biting her lip again.

"You're going to do it anyway, so I better not try to control it," I said. "I'll just have to come up with creative ways to get back at you. And, of course, you know I'll have to find ways to occupy my time while you're away with these boyfriends of yours."

"You will," she said. She had closed her eyes and was coming into the final approach of an intense anal orgasm.

"You're not without capacity for jealousy," I said. "I'll have to find the next Nicole. Drive you crazy."

"God, daddy," she said, "yes. Make me earn you back from some dirty slut."

"You'll never have to earn me back," I said. "But you might have to pull me away from distraction."

I leaned forward and put my arms around Kat's back. We were sitting up, her asshole sliding back and forth on my cock. She was nearing her peak, and I wanted her close to me when she came. I wanted to feel the way her whole body shook during an anal orgasm. I wanted to bury my load of cum as deep inside her as I could. While she was at the weekly football party that night, I wanted her to feel my essence leaking out of her.

"I love distractions," Kat said. She was speaking in barely comprehensible words. Her orgasm was creeping up inside her like a monster from within. "Jesus, this is going to be a huge one. I always get infatuations. Don't hate me for it. Jess has made me a bit of a size queen. Oh! Daddy! There it is! Yes! Oh my god! I'm cumming!"

I took charge, thrusting deeper inside her, increasing my pace and using my hands on her hips to buck her harder on my cock. As she screamed her head off in a torrent of filthy talk, I started swirling my tongue around her nipples. It was something I recently had noticed drove her wild. As her orgasm started to wane, I increased the insistence of my tongue on her hard, pink nubs, and she peaked again. She had never had a double anal orgasm before.

"Oh, my, fuck!" she screamed. "What are you doing to me?" Her body heaved. I let her nipples fall from my mouth. "It's your turn, daddy. I need that hot cream in my butt for tonight. I'm going to be a whore for any guy who wants to put his dick in me, but they won't know I'm already your whore. Make it easier for them to take my ass by lubing it with your cum. I'm your whore first. I'm always your whore."

I put my arms around her back once more and, this time, picked her up in a pile driver move to throw her on her back. My cock never slipped out of her ass. I pushed her legs above her head and looked her straight in the eyes as I administered a punishing finish to this anal fuck. The friction mounted. Arousal poured from Kat's beautifully smooth pussy mound. My ass cheeks clenched in a final series of thrusts that left a volcano of sperm erupting inside her bowels. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the warmth spread across her insides. I collapsed on top of her, and we met in a series of sloppy, post-orgasmic kisses.

"Fuck, that was intense," I panted.

She looked at me seriously. "You really do own me," she said. "You have since the first time we fucked."

"Don't ever forget that feeling again," I said. "Because this is a lot more fun than punishing you."

She slapped my shoulder playfully and got up. "I've got to get ready," she said and stood up. "Oh shit. There is a gallon of cum in my ass. This feels so weird. Come on, shower with me. I'll clean you off for your date."

Kat looked at me flirtatiously. Hunting season was in full swing, which meant Rita's husband had gone to their ranch for the weekend. For the first time, Rita and I decided to have a proper date. Not just a fuck session. Given her recognizability, we didn't think going out was a good idea, at least not just the two of us. So we decided I would cook her dinner at the house. Houston's first cool front of the year had come through on Saturday, leaving us with a warm evening that lacked humidity. I suggested an al fresco Sunday supper to start, then let the night go where it may. Her husband wasn't due home until Tuesday.

I tested the water in the shower, the steam pouring out around me as I opened the door. Kat bent over her vanity, snorting her first two lines of cocaine for the day off a silver tray. She caught me watching her.

"You never get tired of that, do you?" she said.

"It's my favorite thing," I said. "Pretty girls doing lines? I could watch it all day."

"You basically do watch that all day!" Kat said with a laugh.

I looked at her warmly. "You should see how much cum is leaking out of your ass right now," I said.

Kat turned around and glanced in the mirror. Her butt cheeks and thighs were a sticky mess.

"God, the things you do to me, John," she said. She shuddered, shimmying her breasts in an adorable way as she did so.

I pulled her to me in a kiss and let my hands wander down her back. Feeling my cum on her ass was a turn on.

"The things those football players are going to do to you tonight," I said.

"I have a confession," Kat said.

"What is it, Kitty Kat?" I said.

"I absolutely love that these pro football players pay to fuck me," she said. "They feel entitled with women anyway, but the money makes them even more aggressive. I know I can't refuse them."

I kissed her again, tasting the bitter hint of cocaine in her mouth.

"Focus your love of dominant men on the football guys for a while," I said. "No more Tommy."

"Tommy is in the rearview," she said, stepping into the shower. "I'll go find a new big dick boy toy after football season."

The water cascaded over us, and I couldn't keep my hands off Kat. My cock hardened again as I pressed it between the gap in her thighs. I soaped up her breasts and savored the slippery softness of them.

"Easy, tiger," Kat said playfully. "I need to focus. I've got to go in thirty minutes. Full makeup and wardrobe."

I laughed. She used her old TV jargon to describe her preparations.

"I'm going to get cooking," I said as I toweled off. "Do you want a snack before you go? I'm making tapas."

"Would it be sexier if I said I wanted to have an all-cum diet today?" Kat said and batted her eyes.

I cupped her ass one more time and headed to the kitchen. I'd resolved to cook more. It was good for me, and I enjoyed it. Rita undoubtedly would want to hit some blow before the night was out, so I had devised a menu of small bites that I hoped would leave her impressed and not too full. There was also a surprise for dessert -- and it wasn't me.

"Babe, it smells absolutely amazing in here," Kat said as she appeared from the bedroom.

"Yet you are still the most appetizing thing to eat in the house," I said. "Wow, look at you, Kitty Kat! Stunning!"

She spun around and threw her hands up. She wore a tight white dress that stopped mid-thigh and included wide cutouts around her midriff. Her hair was teased up in Texas fashion. Her five-inch red stilettos added a pop of color.

"Wearing white after Labor Day," I observed. "So out of line."

Kat laughed and rolled her eyes. "Want to see something?" she asked.

"Always," I said.

She turned around and bent over, hiking up her short skirt. A bright red jeweled butt plug sparkled between her cheeks.

"I didn't want to lose any more of that precious cum from inside me," she said seductively.

"Your car is here," I noted. "There is a lot of cock waiting for you tonight. I expect to hear stories."

She smiled at me and noticed the two extra lines I had left for her on the bar.

"Baby, you are so good to me!" she said and ecstatically snorted them up. She rubbed her nostrils, looked at me with her wild eyes, gave me a kiss, and headed to the door. When she was almost there, she stopped suddenly and spun around. "And I might be able to do better than stories. Bye! Love you!"

And she was gone. I didn't have much time to dwell on her last statement because Rita texted almost simultaneously to let me know she was on her way. I hustled to get the patatas bravas, pan con tomate, and jamon Iberico plated. I poured two glasses of good AlbariƱo, put on some chill background music, and waited for her to arrive.

Rita must have driven fast. It was less than ten minutes before the doorbell rang. Shockingly, what struck me first wasn't what a vision of bombshell, sultry sexuality she was, dressed in heels, short white shorts, and a form-fitting tank top that proudly announced she didn't wear a bra. It was that Rita carried an overnight bag. I invited her inside with a grin.

"It smells amazing in here!" Rita said, drawing out the vowel sounds of each word.

"Well, I had to show you I have skills beyond making you crave a cock in your ass," I said and kissed her hello. I made sure there was real passion behind it.

"Thank you for not letting me be just a piece of ass," she said.

"Who says you aren't?" I teased her. I pulled her close to me again and couldn't hide my enthusiasm for having our tongues dance. "You look absolutely incredible today. Come here. Let me get you a glass of wine."

I went to the bar and handed her the glass I had ready. We clinked them together, and I let my free arm snaked around her waist. I was excited like a schoolboy going on his first date.

"Overnight bag, huh?" I said with a broad grin on my face.

"Do you realize this is the first time you're going to fuck me, and I'm not going to just go home to my husband?" she said.

I nodded. "It's not lost on me," I said. "I'm really excited to have you for a sleepover."

"Stud, I plan on doing very little -- if any sleeping -- at all," she said. "I want you to use me how you've always dreamed. Every time you've seen me on TV and wondered if I was a good girl or a naughty slut? I want you to do all those things you've fantasized about doing to me."

"I've fantasized quite a bit," I said.

"You've done quite a bit, too," she said.

"Darling, it's only the tip of the iceberg," I said with a laugh. Rita caught the reference to the first time we met, when Kat and I had described our journey into debauchery as delving deeper into an iceberg of her desires.

"So tell me what smells so good!" she said.

"Tapas," I said. "I've got us set up out on the patio. I figured it would be a crime to let the first beautiful night of fall go to waste."

"I love tapas," Rita said enthusiastically and took a sip of wine. Her lip gloss left a deep pink sheen on the rim of the glass.

"Come on," I said, putting my arm on the small of her back and guiding her to the patio doors. "You look so fucking delicious."

For the next hour, we ate and drank wine and chatted. It was like a real date, and it was refreshing. I realized that, as much as I liked Rita, I was guilty of something most people in her life probably did. I saw her as the bombshell weather girl, relaying information on TV. But she was smart. She had a master's degree and used it. She read a lot, in a broad area of subjects. Conversation made the time slip by effortlessly. Before I knew it, I had to shake myself back to my agenda for the evening.

I put my hand on Rita's toned, soft-skinned thigh and said, "Ready for dessert?"

She licked her lips and replied, "Since the minute I got here."

I laughed lightly. "Not that dessert," I said. "Not yet." I smiled at her wickedly.

I cleared the dishes and returned to see Rita turned around, admiring the pool and finishing her wine. With her arm around the back of the chair, I had a generous view of her side boob.

"Here we go," I said, setting down a dessert plate in front of her.

"A Rice Krispies treat?" she said, curious.

"Jess has been experimenting with making her own edibles," I said. "This should get you beautifully high in about thirty minutes."

"Oh, I love it!" Rita said.

We devoured the Rice Krispies treats. They were delicious. You could barely tell they were made with weed. Jess had become adept at making THC butter.

"This is so good," Rita marveled. "And it's going to get me stoned? I love it."

"What do you want to do while we wait for it to kick in?" I asked.

Rita stood up and sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, pressing her breasts into my chest.

"Let's tease each other a little," she said. "I don't know if I can get any wetter than I am right now, but I love that we don't have to rush. Let's take our time."

We made out like school kids for a while. My hands roamed her tight body. She grazed my cock with her hand and rubbed it over my shorts. I held out as long as I could, but eventually I couldn't resist tugging her tank top over her head and worshiping her braless tits.

"I will never, ever get tired of playing with these," I said, releasing a turgid, pink nipple from my mouth.

"Okay, I know I said I couldn't get any wetter," Rita said, "but I'm totally wetter."

She pulled my hand and shoved it between her thighs. She had soaked through the fabric of her shorts.

"Jesus, that is so fucking sexy," I said. My kisses covered her neck and ears now. "You're right. Taking out time is so nice. It shouldn't be a luxury."

She threw her head back to give me better access to her neck and cleavage. Her sighs were full of contentment.

"You're right," she said. "I wouldn't be opposed to this becoming more regular."

Had I heard that correctly? Did Rita Johnson really say she wanted more? I tried to focus my brain, but it was obvious the edible was kicking in. I was stoned. Maybe I was imagining it?

"I'd love that," I said. "I can make any time work that works for you."

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked in a cute, girlish voice.

"Anything," I said.

"I always got super turned on hearing about your morning quickies with Kat," she said. "I would love it if you'd give me that treatment."

"And what treatment is that, exactly?" I asked. I wanted her to say it.

"Filling my ass with cum and plugging it," she gasped. "Sending me on air coked up, plugged, and full of sperm."

"Have I made you that much of a slut?" I said. Our kissing was urgent, our breath hot.

"You have," she whispered. "I'm a slut for you. I want to be your whore."

"I have a secret, too," I said.

"Yeah?" she said and raised her eyebrows.

"I love fucking married women," I said. "Your husband is an idiot for not doing whatever it takes to satisfy you. I won't make the same mistake. I would love to make you my whore. Fuck, I'm stoned."

My last comment cracked the moment, and we both broke up into giggles.

"You need to fuck me," she said. "I'm probably going to cum as soon as I feel your dick inside me."

"Let's find out," I said. My desire was uncontrollable now.

I picked up Rita by the hips and slid off her shorts. Strings of pussy juice clung to the crotch of her thong. I nudged her back toward the sturdy, marble patio table. She gave a yelp in surprise as the cool surface touched the skin of her ass. She smiled and leaned back, opening up her thighs and raising her knees in a gesture that proudly welcomed me between her legs.

"Leave the heels on," I said as I stepped forward. I undid my shorts and let them drop to the ground.

Rita looked at me with anticipation. Her mouth was slightly open, and her tongue flicked out as if she was going to say something. Her pussy sat at the edge of the table, and I felt the fires of desire course through my veins unchecked. Her pussy and thighs were a glistening invitation to carnal pleasure. She pushed forward, and her warm fingers grabbed my cock greedily. I resisted briefly. She pushed her bottom lip out in a pout.

"John, I need it," she whined.

I grinned at her. I took a half-step forward. I paused for a moment. She whimpered. Her bottom lip quivered. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and felt the slippery, velvety glove of her pussy envelope my cock.

"Oh god!" we cried in unified relief.

Immediately I began a moderate pace with my strokes. Rita's pussy was like a slip and slide, but with more friction. I could already feel that my orgasm would be even more intense than the one that had filled Kat's ass so generously earlier. Rita's hands grasped for my butt, trying to pull me into her more urgently.

12