Traffic Girl - Highway to Hell? Ch. 19

Story Info
A successful playboy raises the stakes. Can he handle it?
3.8k words
4.79
6.6k
7

Part 83 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sorry, not sorry, but we're going back to Vegas. We've never had John, Kat, and Jess there together before! This will be fresh. There are so many aspects of Vegas we haven't explored. We're going to do that over the coming chapters, and it's important to refocus on this threesome. It will set up and launch the next phase of Highway to Hell?, so thanks for reading, your patience, and your feedback.

* * *

"Could we do my early morning quickie tomorrow?" Rita asked over the phone.

"I would love that," I told her, "but the girls have something planned for me. I don't know what it is, but we're flying out this morning and won't be back until Friday."

"That sounds like fun," she said. "Where are you going?"

"I don't know!" I said. "Total surprise. I hope I'm still alive this weekend! Do you want to play some tennis?"

"Yes," Rita said quickly. "I'm going to need it really badly."

"Hubby not going to give you what you need?" I said, taunting her.

"I think he has a new girlfriend," she said with genuine distress. "When he gets infatuated, he doesn't touch me."

"I'm pretty sure that should be a federal crime," I said. "I'm going to miss you, Rita. But I will more than make it up to you when these girls bring me back, okay?"

"That sounds perfect," she said. Rita paused. I heard her take a deep breath. "John, I'm going to miss you."

"I told you I was going to make you crave anal, Rita," I said and chuckled.

"I'm being serious," she said. "I ..." she stopped.

"You, too, Rita," I said. I let that linger. "I wish you were coming with us. Maybe you and I could find time to have a getaway next time hubby is down hunting or using that as an excuse to bone whatever floozy he's fallen in with next, okay?"

"I'd really like that," she said.

I liked her vulnerability. It was hard at a moment like this not to believe my cock was a magic wand.

"Let's plan it as soon as I'm back," I said. "I'm picking up Kat, so I've got to go. But I'll text you."

"Send me pics and videos if you want," she said.

"You might not like them," I said.

"It's the only thing that'll get me off," she said.

"Talk soon, beautiful," I said.

"Bye," she said, and we hung up.

Rita Johnson was on the hook. I smiled as my Maserati sped down the freeway toward the football team's training facility. I had to admit I respected David Johnson's tenacity when it came to Kat. I also admired his power play over her, demanding the anal session she had promised him and getting it on his terms. That's why I was headed to a seedy motel at 10 a.m. on a Tuesday.

Johnson had given Kat an address and a time -- 8 a.m. Tuesday at a Scottish Inn near the team's practice bubble. He told her to get a room and pay for it, another bold move. It was $40 for two hours. Kat had obeyed, taking an Uber, so Jess and I could finish packing for the surprise trip the girls were taking me on that day. Our flight was wheels up at noon, and we had no time to waste.

I had been to this shitty Scottish Inn before, years ago, during a phase when I liked to fuck naive, new hookers who advertised on Craigslist. It was a true dump, the perfect place to make any girl feel like a whore. I wanted to shake David Johnson's hand for degrading Kat this way. She loved the finer things. To see her slumming it at a $20 an hour motel with stained linens, a tube TV, and single-ply toilet paper so she could get fucked in the ass by an all-pro linebacker made my cock hard. She truly was a whore.

It was absurdly out of place when I gunned the Maserati into the parking lot of the rundown, two-story motel. Kat had texted me the room number, and I parked between a rusted out Toyota pickup truck and sun-damaged Honda Civic. As soon as the engine whined its high, taut notes as I put it in park, Kat opened the door that sat directly in front of me. She walked to the passenger side, opened the door, and slid into the soft leather seat. She wore heels, a sun dress, and her usual oversized sunglasses. I admired that she unapologetically was herself, even in a sleazy setting. When she closed the door and leaned over to kiss me hello, I noticed the smell of weed on her.

"I am definitely a whore, daddy," Kat said. She was thoroughly stoned.

"You're high," I said and pulled her lips to mine. "You look fantastic."

"I'm so excited for our trip, daddy," she said. "I'm sorry I had to do this. But you say it yourself. We have to take care of our obligations first, then it's time for fun."

"And what were your obligations today?" I asked knowingly.

"Davey fucked my ass so hard," she said, twirling a ringlet of her hair. "We smoked some weed, and he came inside me twice, then he had to go to practice."

"Sounds like you were a very bad girl," I said, putting a hand on her exposed thigh.

"He made me cum really hard," she said. "Are we going to get Jess or meeting her at the airport?"

"We're going to get her," I said.

"Goodie," Kat said. "I hoped so."

"What have you girls got planned?" I asked.

"Daddy, you know I can't tell you that," Kat said with a giggle. She glanced at me. I loved her. She had only gotten more gorgeous. I couldn't imagine life without her or Jess.

"Doesn't keep me from trying, Kitty Kat," I said. "I'm dying to know. I'm not used to surprises."

"Well, here's a surprise," Kat said. She reached into her purse. "Davey tipped me a thousand dollars anyway!"

"That should tell you how good your ass is, baby," I said.

"It makes me feel invincible, John," she said. "I'm not going to lie. I love this. These guys are powerful. They're famous. They're throwing piles of money at me to fuck me. These are the types of guys I would always fuck for free."

"You're worth it," I said and squeezed her hand. "I can't believe this is our life."

"Just wait, darling," she said. "The next three nights are going to take you places you never even dreamed."

"I'm not going to lie," I said. "Hearing you say that makes me wonder if I shouldn't be a little scared!"

"Jess and I are harmless, daddy," she said, turning on her saccharine voice. "Do you remember when we were in Vegas, and you told me to just trust you? And you made me turn a trick for you and do all sorts of naughty things?"

"Of course, Kitty Kat," I said. "I'll never forget that. It might be the best weekend with the best memories of my whole life."

"This is going to be that for you," she said. "Or, at least, I hope so."

I kept her hand in mine and drove too fast back to the house. When I screeched into the driveway, Jess was standing on the front porch. She wore a short tennis skirt, sleeveless button-up polo style shirt, and her Chanel sunglasses. She grinned like a Cheshire cat. I was surprised that there was only one suitcase.

"Didn't we pack more?" I asked, as I stepped out of the car.

Jess just kissed me hello on the lips and said, "We are good, baby. Let's go. We can't be late."

I heaved the suitcase into the trunk, and we sped to the airport. Jess sat in the back seat, leaning forward toward the center console in the front. She passed Kat a coke bullet, and they each hit it aggressively.

"So it's going to be that kind of trip, huh, girls?" I said.

Jess snaked her hand up the back of the seat and across my chest.

"You have no idea, my love," she said.

She pushed the bullet under my nose, and I took a quick bump. This was foreign territory. Regardless of how wild the past few months had been, the three of us had established a great routine, a comfortable field of debauchery we ran within. It occurred to me that, as exciting as it was, it had become a bit predictable. For the first time in a long time, I stepped into genuinely uncertain waters. At least, uncertain waters that I could control. Or thought I could control.

Twenty minutes later, carrying mild buzzes, we pulled into the general aviation entrance at Hobby Airport. I knew we were flying private somewhere, but that was it. I felt completely at ease when we walked up the steps of our usual Gulfstream G600. At the cabin's entrance, there stood Christy, our flight attendant, with glasses of Champagne on a silver tray.

"Welcome back, Mr. Cameron," she said.

"Christy, I'm always so happy to see you," I said.

Kat and Jess kissed her on the cheek as they picked up their glasses.

"Tell me you'll at least join us for a round," I said to her.

"You know I'm working, Mr. Cameron," Christy said.

We sat down, strapped in, and within five minutes were airborne. I had flown a lot, so I noted that we took the usual ascent pattern, then headed west.

"Is it LA?" I said, looking at Kat. I wondered if we were going to see her old friend Kelly.

"It could be," Kat said. "We are going west."

Jess busied herself chopping up lines of cocaine after pouring the contents of a vial out on the silver tray that a short time before had held our Champagne glasses.

"It really is going to be this kind of trip, huh?" I said, looking at Jess.

"When have we had any other kind?" she said playfully. Her eyes betrayed warmth and mischief. I was so curious about what they had in store for me.

"Touché," I said.

"Christy," Kat called. "We're ready for snacks!"

Christy reappeared, carrying a beautifully composed charcuterie board.

"Girls, you've gone above and beyond!" I told them.

We were plowing through the first bottle of Champagne. Kat and Jess exchanged a conspiratorial look.

"Mr. Cameron, you ask me so frequently, but would you really mind if I join you?" Christy asked. She smiled her warm, flight attendant smile. She was like a shorter, brunette version of Rita but without the classy edge to her. She had an aquiline nose that gave her a slightly mousy appearance. Her breasts were high, proud, and obviously fake. She had an overly eager attitude.

"I ask you because I want you to join me," I said. "Can I pour you a glass for once?"

"I'd love that," Christy said and took a seat next to Jess, across from me.

I grabbed one of the extra glasses that sat on the side of the table and filled it for her. To my surprise, Christy also accepted the straw Jess handed her. To my even greater surprise, she effortlessly snorted two lines of cocaine. She handed the straw across the table to Kat and rubbed her nostrils.

"When I was in college," Christy said, "I was a trainer for the baseball team. I'd do lines off their dicks and then suck them off. I called it polishing their bats." She laughed, and we looked at each other in surprise.

Kat took her turn with the cocaine, followed by Jess. I felt a foot creeping up my thigh. I looked up and saw Christy smiling at me. My head was spinning. That had been happening a lot lately. What was going on?

"Daddy, this is your first surprise," Kat said, looking at me with wired eyes.

"You are so clumsy trying to get Christy to play," Jess added. "You flirt with her. You should know better. What does every girl want?"

"Money," Kat said.

"Money, John," Jess echoed. "For a couple thousand extra, Christy will do anything you want. Isn't it funny that it took your girlfriends to figure that out?"

"Are you for real?" I said.

Christy piped up. "It's for real," she said. I noticed a flush had spread across her decolletage and that she had undone the top two buttons on her shirt.

"Anything?" I said.

Christy ran her hands through her hair. She seemed slightly flustered. "Anything," she said. "For the next three hours."

"Come sit next to John," Kat offered, standing up from her seat. "Daddy, we do also have a little show for you."

I looked at Kat with confusion. Jess stood up and walked around the table. She let her hand drift across my shoulders as she passed by and pulled Kat into a kiss. When they separated, they looked at me wickedly. I spun my chair around and tracked them as they moved to one of the couches in the center of the cabin. In my distraction, I hadn't realized that Christy was now behind me. When I swung the chair back, I was greeted by her breasts, hard and proud, with small, bright pink nipples jutting out of her now-fully unbuttoned shirt.

Christy immediately straddled me and knowingly, skillfully swung the chair back to view the couch. It occurred to me that she had done this before. Jess lay on the couch, and Kat had hiked up her dress, exposing herself. A green jeweled butt plug was nestled inside her ass.

"They paid me," Christy whispered in my ear, "but you didn't have to. All you needed to do was pin me up against the wall or one of those chairs. Just take what you want."

I looked at her arrogantly. "That wouldn't be very polite," I said.

"That's the point," Christy said, her green eyes flashing. "I like it when guys just take it. We're on an airplane. What am I going to do? Say no? Scream? I love this job because I can't do that. The only thing I can do is lie back and enjoy it."

This was surreal. I saw the crazy in her eyes. We might need to find another flight attendant in the future, but I couldn't help but let my hands firmly grasp her skirt-clad ass. She gave a sharp, high-pitched inhale. I looked at my girlfriends, just as Jess pulled the butt plug out of Kat's ass and tossed it onto the floor with a thud.

"Davey filled my ass with so much cum, sweetie," Kat told Jess.

"I know," she said. "He said it was for me."

Kat threw her head back and cackled. "Oh god!" she exclaimed. "That's so hot! Eat my ass, you fucking slut!"

Kat arched her back, angling her ass perfectly over Jess's mouth and eagerly protruding tongue. A wave of creamy fluid flowed out of Kat's brown hole. Christy let me watch them for a moment before running a finger along my jawline.

"Do you want to watch?" she asked. "Or do you want to play?"

She had tossed her shirt aside and hiked up her skirt. She wore thigh-high stockings and a garter belt, which I admired. She didn't wear panties.

"Play," I said.

She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it between her thighs. She had a prominent pubic bone, compact mound, and a protruding clitoris. Cloudy fluid flowed from her slit.

"Do it however you want," she said. "But don't be a pussy. I like it rough."

I savored her wetness and jutted two fingers into her cunt. She let out a sharp sigh. Her hands made a desperate lunge for my shorts, grasping at the button and zipper.

"How rough?" I asked.

"My favorite thing is when my fiancé holds a knife to my throat and pretends to rape me," she said. "You aren't going to be too rough."

"Fiancé?" I said.

"Most guys get put off by the ring," she said.

"Not me," I said. "Do you have it?"

She nodded.

"Put it on," I said.

Topless, skirt hiked up exposing her shapely ass, Christy walked the short distance to her luggage closet. She put on a large, princess cut diamond ring.

"Better?" she asked.

"He's a very, very lucky man," I said.

We were distracted for a moment by the high-pitched moans coming from Kat as Jess ate her ass.

"And what he doesn't know doesn't hurt him," Christy said.

"A cheating whore is my favorite kind of whore," I said.

I left her stockings on but tugged her skirt down. She turned around and bent over to step out of it, and I admired the tacky, tiger swallowtail butterfly she had tattooed on her lower back. Her pussy gave off a strong aroma. I realized that the tanned skin of her legs and ass didn't match the pasty white of her breasts.

"Are you going to give me this monster or what?" Christy asked, gripping my cock.

"I never say no to another man's woman," I said.

"Then fucking do it," she said. "Take me. Take me however you want."

She spoke in a bratty tone and her eyes taunted me. I slapped her. She gave an ecstatic yelp when I did. I stood up and backed her onto the table. We had the presence of mind to push the cocaine tray safely out of the way.

"You're a dirty bitch, aren't you?" I said.

"I just want a real man to take charge," she said. "Are you a real man or a fucking pussy?"

I slapped her again. She gasped.

"Choke me," she said. Reflexively, my hand snaked around her neck. "Come on. Fuck me."

Finally, I sunk my dick into her. Her cunt was slick with fluid thicker than I had ever felt before. She was extremely tight, but I found the angle with her on the table awkward.

"Bend over, slut," I said.

I pulled her off the table and pushed her into the chair I had sat in until minutes before. She waved her ass at me, the tramp stamp making a perfect cum target. I wrapped her hair around my fist and pulled her cunt back down onto my cock.

"Yes!" she screamed. "You're so thick!"

Christy was extremely tight. Her moaning and gasping came off with the inauthenticity of a pornstar. She probably fucked everyone on her flights. I felt foolish for having treated her with such respect and flirtatiousness. Kat and Jess had finished their round of oral, and I found Kat at my side, nibbling my ear, while Jess greedily snorted a couple more lines of coke. When Jess finished, they changed places. I watched Kat lustily inhale the cocaine while Jess whispered in my ear.

"You can't do her too dirty," she said. "She's a bigger slut than any of us."

"Kiss me," I told her.

Jess gave me her mouth. My thoughts flashed to when we had first met. I had plied her with drinks at a bar near campus when I was a graduate student. She wouldn't let me walk her home -- it turned out because she needed to get back to her coke dealer and hookup at the time -- but attacked me with some of the most enthusiastic kisses I'd ever experienced. It made me infatuated with her instantly. Now, years later in time and light years later in life, her kisses had the same effect on me. She was my Jess. It didn't matter that I was inside Christy's delightful cunt at the time. Jess kissing me could have gotten me off all by itself. Then she said it.

"Do something really dirty to her," she said.

I closed my eyes and replayed this turn with Christy. I grinned at Jess and kissed her one more time.

"Pour us some Champagne," I told her. She smiled.

I took Christy by the hair and pulled her off the chair. She screamed and tumbled to the floor of the cabin. My cock was covered in creamy froth from the thick juices of her cunt. She looked up at me with unbridled lust.

"Clean me off, slut," I told her.

She got on her knees and adoringly licked my shaft up and down. She choked herself on it gleefully. It wasn't long before I knew I would cum. Christy jerked my cock with her left hand while she worked my cock with her tongue. When it came time to explode, I grabbed the wrist of her left hand. I jerked myself off and let my thick load of sperm cover her engagement ring.

"Baby!" she squealed.

"Lick it up, cumslut," I commanded.

I noticed Kat and Jess watching intently, drinking their Champagne and digging into the charcuterie board. Christy's green eyes flashed, and she made a production out of licking my sperm off her ring. She showed it to me on her tongue and swallowed. She jerked my cock, trying to retrieve any drops of cum that might remain inside.

"Can I have a couple more lines?" she asked sweetly.

"Take as much as you want," I said.

Kat pushed the coke tray in Christy's direction. I stood up and put my clothes back on. Jess grinned at me. Kat passed me a fresh glass of Champagne. As quickly as Christy had turned into a cumslut, she was back in her uniform -- without the stockings, which had been turn to a tattered mess during our fuck -- and flipped on her flight attendant switch.

"Do you need anything else, Mr. Cameron?" she asked.

"I'm perfectly satisfied," I said. "For now."

Christy excused herself. The girls and I clinked glasses again. We had almost finished two bottles already. We attacked the charcuterie board.

"I'm surprised you're hungry," I teased Jess.

"Cumsluts need to eat, too," she said flirtatiously.

12