Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 02

Story Info
The good girls can come out and play again.
3.7k words
4.78
5.2k
6

Part 195 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks, everyone, for joining us in the Book 5 adventure. I hope you find that this is an enjoyable ride for our main players. Keep the feedback coming!

* * *

Thursday passed like most of our days in California had. I spent a few hours at Petey's production company, where I now maintained an office. There wasn't a ton I needed to do day-to-day, but I liked being around, soaking up the environment and gleaning what I could about the business. If nothing else, it helped me understand how to talk the talk.

Kat and Rita mostly were home bodies, going out for errands and tennis, but otherwise they were mostly doting mothers to John Junior and Katie. Jess had Infinity on autopilot. Crystal and Katie had Houston firmly under control. Nicole was a natural in Vegas. And Alix, to no one's surprise, had taken LA by storm. She was a California girl at heart, I realized, and she thrived in this environment. She knew how to handle difficult clients -- which really was the norm in LA -- but also had such enthusiasm for the job and the city that she came off as genuine. And being genuine was one of two things you couldn't buy in this city, the other thing being power or "juice" as I had learned to call it.

On Friday morning, we loaded up in another new car, a Cadillac Escalade, and all went to the Santa Monica farmers market. It wasn't the sexiest ride, but with three girlfriends and two kids, there really wasn't an alternative for getting around together. Kat, in particular, loved shopping at the market. She had loved immersing herself in the food scene and could spot the chefs who shopped there.

There was the usual chill coming off the Pacific that cut down the bright sun, and even though it was in the 60s, it felt colder. We moved around the market with purpose, picking up ingredients for a simple family supper with Juliet. I wanted to make pasta. Kat got a couple beautiful pieces of halibut. We grabbed a litany of vegetables and were on our way.

"I can't lie," Rita said on the ride home. "I am looking forward to tonight more than I have anything else in the past five months."

"You and me both," Kat agreed, putting a hand on Rita's knee as they rode together in the third row. "It's kind of cruel to go through six months of total sleep deprivation this way!"

We laughed. At home, Jess arranged a variety of fresh flowers into vases around the house. We played with the kids. Rita pumped her last breast milk to get her to the six-month mark, and we drank wine with lunch. Kat and I prepped a bevy of vegetables during the afternoon, and we relaxed, letting the anticipation build. As the late afternoon sun crept over the house, we adjourned to the terrace while the kids took their final nap.

"I have to admit it," Rita said, "I missed getting high so much."

Jess had brought out the bong, and offered it to Rita, who lit it and greedily sucked up a huge hit. She passed it to Jess, then stood up and sat on my lap, blowing the smoke into my mouth, which I happily accepted.

"I'm so fucking horny," she said.

Rita ground her ass into my lap. It looked better than it ever had, more of a firm bubble than it was in the past, and her yoga pants showcased just how drool-worthy it had become. She and Kat both had a sense of vanity. It was no surprise. And they had worked very hard to return their bodies to meet and then exceed their pre-pregnancy beauty.

"We are going to have a total fuckfest tonight," I said.

"No starting early, you two," Kat admonished us and she put the bong to her lips.

"I'm super excited, too," Jess said, reveling in the growing cloud of legal marijuana smoke that settled in around us on the terrace. "We have had such an amazing journey, and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't eager to have all of us partying again."

"Juliet is getting here at about five o'clock?" Rita asked, raising the bong up again.

"Yes," I confirmed. "She's doing some voice-overs not too far, so we can get started pretty early."

"This will be the best happy hour ever," Kat said.

"Don't forget dinner," Jess reminded her.

"It's all dessert tonight," Kat said with a laugh.

* * *

"Is it five yet?" Rita asked, smoothing her hands over the sides of her flowing red dress. Her heels clacked against the wood floor.

"It's only 4:59," Kat said, holding back a laugh.

She looked stunning in a tight yellow dress. They both fit into pre-pregnancy clothes and were proud of it.

"Juliet texted me eleven minutes ago that she was on her way," I said. "It shouldn't take her any longer than fifteen to get here."

"Four more minutes," Rita said. "I can make it."

"You are too cute," Jess said, setting down a bowl of baguette slices covered in a linen dish towel on the bar.

The kids were on the third floor with Melanie, who had volunteered to watch them tonight even though we usually gave her weekends off.

"Here, have another glass of this," I said, refilling Rita with a second pour of Chablis.

"It is good," she said. "I love crisp wines like this."

"It's going to suck when we don't have Wally's this close all the time," I said.

"I have a feeling we'll be spending plenty of time out here," Kat said.

Jess caught my eye and smiled. She was the picture of a hostess in her off-shoulder white chiffon dress. She wore sandals and had on light makeup. I could see by the prominence of her erect nipples that she had decided to forego a bra. I was really looking forward to the evening, too.

A few moments later, the doorbell rang. Juliet pulled her Prada sunglasses off and smiled when she walked into the room. The girls all squealed and mobbed her, and it turned into a mass greeting of hugs and kisses.

"Where are my sweet JJ and Katie?" Juliet said with delight.

"Melanie is with them upstairs," Jess said.

"I'll be right back," Juliet said. "I have presents for them!"

"You're going to spoil them rotten," Kat said.

"John and I already went over this," she said with a laugh. "Everyone needs an Aunt Juliet."

"You mean an Oscar nominee?" Rita said.

"Hey! That's exactly what John said!" Juliet cried.

"We're so proud of you, Juliet!" Jess said.

"Seriously!" Kat added.

"You're so sweet," Juliet said with a smile. "I'll be right back."

"Let's get out the appetizers," Rita suggested. "We'll have them ready when you come back down. I'm starving."

As Juliet's heels clacked against the wooden stairs, Kat shot a sly look at Rita.

"Don't you mean craving, sweetie?" Kat said.

"Fuck yes," Rita said with a laugh.

Jess laid out the appetizers, an impressive charcuterie board that Kat had assembled. She had become adept at food presentation during the past year in particular.

"This is gorgeous," Jess said, intentionally drawing it out.

"Come on, girl," Rita said. "Don't tease me."

"Okay, okay," Jess said with a grin. "And the pièce de résistance."

She reached under the counter and pulled out a gaudy, glorious Christofle sterling silver tray. I'd bought it as a kind of gag gift for the occasion. Earlier that afternoon, Jess had filled a matching Christofle pedestal bowl with finely ground cocaine. On the tray, she had cut thirty exquisite lines of blow.

Like greedy sorority girls, Kat and Rita crowded around the tray as soon as Jess set it down on the counter.

"This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Kat said, putting her eyes nearly level with the tray.

"I want to bury my face in that bowl," Rita said.

Both of them had that wild look in their eyes. It was familiar, but I hadn't seen it in many, many months. Staying sober for pregnancy and breastfeeding had seemed effortless for them, but now it was clear discipline and restraint needed to go by the wayside. And why not? We were in the City of Angels, the land of excess.

"Jess, where's the straw?" Kat asked.

"Nuh-uh," Jess said, relishing her power. "Not until Juliet comes back."

"You are such a cruel bitch," Rita said playfully.

I interrupted the girls' admiration for the cocaine with the loud pop from a magnum of Dom Perignon.

"Okay, that'll help tide us over!" Kat said.

I poured five generous glasses of bubbly, and all three girls attacked theirs happily. The wine wasn't too cold, with extremely fine bubbles, and hit the spot. As excited as they were, I was probably the most eager for the evening. I knew that, while we loved having a family, it was time to cut loose again. We all wanted it. We loved the adrenaline and uncertainty that came with partying like we always had. Kat and Rita polished off their glasses almost as fast as Jess had, so I refilled them and smiled when I heard Juliet's heels hit the stairs again. I carried her glass to the foot of the stairs, holding it out for her. Since she was shorter than I was, she liked when I met her where she could stand a couple stairs up and be at eye level with me. I handed her the glass, and she kissed me. I let my hands run down her ass cheeks, which were firm in a tight, stylish romper.

"This is going to be a really fun night," I said for only her to hear.

She smiled brightly and walked toward the girls.

"So what's the big surprise tonight?" Juliet asked, her voice tinged by equal parts anticipation and curiosity.

Jess smiled right back at her and stepped aside from the bar.

"Kat and Rita are done with breastfeeding," she said. "So we're celebrating."

"Oh my god," Juliet said, her eyes drawn hypnotically to the cocaine. "First, congratulations! And, second, what are we waiting for?"

"Nothing," Jess said, licking her lips.

She produced a glass straw and held it out toward Rita, who stood closest to her.

"No, Kat should go first," Rita said. "She has had to wait the longest. And she's been such a good girl."

I could feel the sexual tension building up already.

"Are you sure?" Kat asked sweetly.

"Positive," Rita said and gave her the straw.

Kat smiled as she took the straw and almost bounced to the tray.

"I love how gaudy this is," she said, running a finger up and down the sterling silver, her voice laced with excitement.

Kat was positively giddy as she put the straw in her nose and leaned down. She hooked her hair behind her ear and gave me a little smile before she forcefully inhaled a line. She let out a low, satisfied moan and made eye contact with me while she switched nostrils and snorted a second line.

"Oh, my god," Kat said with an exhale. "I missed that so much." She collected the final grains of her lines on her finger and rubbed her gums. "Fuck, I love cocaine."

She casually passed the straw back to Rita, who traded places with Kat. Her eyes shone, her eagerness to get back to her partying ways written on her face. With her usual elegant gracefulness, Rita snorted two lines of cocaine. She swooned as prodigiously as Kat had as she felt the familiar numbing tingle spread over her sinuses and ripple through her body.

"There it is," Rita said with a smile. "It's so good to be back."

Jess and Juliet each helped themselves, and then I brought up the rear. The coke was superb, and its euphoria sent all of us into a highly sexualized state. Kat, in particular, felt the effects and couldn't keep her hands off me.

"All I want to say is fuck," she said, nuzzling her face in my neck and kissing it. "Fuck dinner so you can fuck me."

Rita walked up to us, too, and giggled happily. "Fuck is right," she said. "I heard you. Fuck dinner. I'm on fire."

"I missed this feeling," Kat said.

"Let's just fuck on coke all night long," Rita said.

"I missed you two coke whores," I said. "You're always perfect, but I didn't realize how much I craved having this side of you back."

Kat and Rita both put their hands over my crotch and began to kiss me and each other. I was handsy and horny, and I let my fingers wander. I undid buttons and untied fabric. We were lost to the world in moments, and, before I knew it, Kat and Rita were nude and clawing at me to reach the same state. When I had, Rita and I found ourselves each sucking on one of Kat's nipples. They were long, thick, and hard and had taken on a darker color after pregnancy. And they were sensitive as fuck. She was moaning, and I realized just how under the spell of the cocaine she was.

"I need to get my nipple piercings redone," Kat said between heavy breaths. "God, this feels so good."

I notice Jess and Juliet, who had become thick as thieves over our time in California, going back to the tray. Amid the chorus of cocaine being snorted in the background, I turned to Rita's breasts, as firm and glorious as ever. They had shown immunity through pregnancy and breastfeeding and remained perfect. Her nipples had grown for certain, but it was a good thing, and they had gotten more sensitive.

"We need to be doing lines off these sexy tits!" Jess's voice rang out.

She and Juliet stood next to us now, a vial of cocaine in their hand and a gleam in their eyes.

"Yeah, don't hog all this glorious flesh to yourself, John!" Juliet teased.

And, suddenly, the mantra of "fuck dinner" took hold among all five of us. Jess and I simultaneously did a bump of coke off one of Rita's tits, while Juliet did the same to Kat and ended up licking and sucking her nipples with infatuation.

"You definitely should pierce them again," Juliet said. "I mean, they're so sexy now, but the piercings were just so, so incredible."

Food had become an afterthought. Rita's hand desperately sought my cock. She bent over and guided it inside her, while Jess made out with me. Juliet pushed Kat back onto the couch and settled between her thighs. As I relished in the tight wetness of Rita's perfect cunt, I gazed at Juliet, who had developed tremendous chemistry with my girls. Kat made eye contact with me and smiled, then bit her lower lip as the pleasure took hold of her. Juliet's ass swayed hypnotically in time with the movements of her head as she ate out Kat.

I felt Rita's pussy grip more tightly and urgently, and she began crying out in pleasure at the same time Kat did. As Rita finished cumming, she surprised me by scrambling to her knees.

"I want to taste myself," she panted, sucking my cock in her mouth.

Once Rita had cleaned me off, Jess slipped in front of me and dropped her pussy straight on Rita's face.

"Now you can taste me, baby," she said, and Rita eagerly shifted her attention to Jess's bare mound.

I took a step back and nearly bumped into Juliet.

"Do you want to taste your girlfriend?" she asked and didn't wait for an answer before kissing me.

Kat joined us in a three-way makeout session briefly before grabbing my cock.

"You should fuck Juliet, daddy," she said. "I want to watch her cum on that big dick."

"Yes, yes, please, darling," Juliet begged.

She bent over the back of the couch and hiked up one leg, opening her most intimate holes to me. My cock, throbbing and ready, pushed into her velvety canal with ease. I dipped my thumb into my mouth and then swirled it around Juliet's asshole. Her Oscar-nominated asshole. I had to admit it, I got a kick out of fucking someone so famous. She was on the cusp of mega-stardom. And I was going to fill her cunt with sperm.

Kat kneeled behind me and gave me a rimjob. I loved when she got so horny that she became supremely submissive. This was the old Kitty Kat back in her finest form, and I relished feeling her tongue warm and wet against my asshole.

"Fuck, I love you dirty sluts," I growled.

Jess flashed a naughty grin at me, but her face soon became contorted in pleasure as Rita brought her to orgasm. Juliet's pussy frothed around my cock, her arousal just dripping down my legs as I slammed into her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum! Please don't stop!"

With Juliet, I always felt like I came too quickly. And I had to stave off my climax while she reached hers. But when she finished, and her pussy was quivering against my cock, I slammed my hips into her and unleashed a sperm volcano inside her. I had barely finished shooting the torrents inside her, when Kat pushed me away and with the fervor of a true cumslut dove into Juliet's pussy, her greedy tongue probing deeply for the load I had deposited moments before.

Jess, fresh off her own orgasm, dropped to her knees and cleaned off my cock. Rita, face dripping with Jess's juices, joined her. Despite having just cum, I remained hard. This was simply too hot. It felt commonplace now to play with these four beauties, but I knew treating it as a precious treat was mandatory. You never knew how long a good run like this could last. I was going to enjoy it -- and make the most of every opportunity. So I ordered Jess to bend over next, and Rita went to the bar to snort more cocaine. She made certain I had a clear view and watched her. Her hair was disheveled, and her nipples looked painfully erect. Without question, Rita looked better now than she had even before pregnancy.

"Look what I have for you, daddy," Kat said seductively to pull my attention back to the scene in front of me.

She had positioned Juliet on the couch again, and spread open her ass cheeks.

"I think sweet Juliet deserves an anal celebration for her nomination," Kat said in her singsong voice. She was still swirling her tongue around her mouth, tasting my cum.

"Yes, yes, please," Juliet agreed.

Rita rejoined us, this time on the other side of the soft so she could kiss Juliet's soft lips while I positioned my cock at the entrance to her anus. I sank in slowly, and once my full length disappeared entirely into her dark hole, Kat and Jess went back to the bar.

"If only the Academy could see you now," I joked as my cock thrust in and out of Juliet's tight ass.

"I'd win for sure," she barbed right back.

I focused on the delicious friction of Juliet's back door and let my attention wander to Kat and Jess, as they took breaks from making out to snort more lines. This was a beautiful fucking sight, I said to myself. I had missed partying, too. We'd be back in Houston for a little while before long, and we needed to make the most of our time here in LA. It was a city meant for party girls. After wiping their noses, Jess joined Rita on the other side of the couch, dropping behind the weather girl and using her tongue everywhere she could. Kat, as if she had read my thoughts, came to my side. She was desperate to kiss me but also talk dirty.

"It's sexy to be your coke slut MILF, daddy," she said. "Am I a MILF?"

"Fuck yeah," I said gruffly.

"I think we should party for a little bit," she said. "Really cut loose. Like the old days. Sensibly, of course, but I know you have the same itch I do. Rita has it, too. And I know Jess is absolutely dying to get out and get dirty in LA. Don't we owe it to ourselves?"

"We do, Kitty Kat," I said, my answers short as my breath increased.

Juliet was moaning incoherently as an anal orgasm rushed toward its peak. Kat kissed me with greater urgency, dropping a hand to cup and massage my balls. She knew all the little touches that drove me crazy.

"I know what's going to make you cum, daddy," Kat said. "You're such a naughty boy. You want your little Kitty Kat to be the dirty cleanup girl again. I love being your dirty girl, daddy. It's okay. Cum in Juliet's ass, and I'll eat out all your cum. I'll do anything for your cum, daddy, I swear."

Kat was many things, but her ability to make me cum almost on-demand was maybe my favorite. Her dirty talk had brought me to the brink again. It was improbable, but she could do it. I warned Juliet to get ready for another load, and Kat locked her lips against mine, her tongue aggressively invading my mouth to urge me on.

"That's it," Kat finally said. "That's it, daddy. Prepare that special treat for me."

When my hips finished pounding Juliet's pert ass, I pulled out, and Kat happily went to work. I joined Jess and Rita on the couch, wanting to kiss Juliet. I pushed a damp strand of hair behind her ear and felt her soft, content lips.

12