Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There it is, baby," Crystal sighed in satisfaction. "That's what I needed."

"Fuck," I said as I finally pulled out my softening cock.

Crystal gingerly pulled her leg off the vanity and let her thong snap back into place. She shook her hair as she ran her fingers through it and turned around to smile at me.

"That was so fucking hot," she said. "I love being a whore for you."

I kissed her. Our tongues danced, and I squeezed her pert tits.

"You've become such an incredible whore, doll," I said.

"You made me that," she said. "You knew what was really inside me, and you made me a whore. A real whore."

She smiled at me, bursting with happiness.

"And I can't get enough," she added. "You found me the love of my life. I'm just so indebted to you, John. The only thing missing is being available for you to use me whenever you want. I want to change that, okay?"

"I'd love that," I said. "I've been talking to Jason about you guys being in California more, maybe getting a place."

"Let's make it happen," Crystal said with intent.

She kissed me once more then led me by the hand back to the party. When we returned, it seemed like we had been gone much longer than a few minutes. Things were in full swing, and I realized others were probably starting to feel the molly as strongly as I was.

The first thing I noticed was Katie talking to Jamie, who still had Kelly by his side. It was their first encounter since the accident, and they seemed to be all smiles. I knew Katie didn't harbor any hard feelings, nor did Jamie, so it was good to see that as water under the bridge. Juliet and Melanie were talking to Rita, while Crystal had walked up to Petey and Christy as they indulged once more in the party favors at the silver tray.

Two couples had really gotten the party started. Manny had Jess pinned up against a far wall, her ass jutting into him, but he still had his pants on. He sloppily kissed her exposed neck. On the sofa closer to the rest of us, Jason sat with a goofy smile on his face while Alix bobbed her head up and down in his lap. Bianka had been sitting next to him, playing with Alix's hair, but she got up and approached when she saw me.

"I'm rolling balls right now," Bianka said with wide eyes, her midnight black pupils almost taking over their normal beautiful brown tone. "Will you touch me? I just want to feel your hands on me."

I put my finger under her chin and brought her lips to mine. I always loved how soft and pliable Bianka was. She had the softest skin, and that also was a reflection of her demeanor. She was a gentle soul. I slid my hands down the sides of her rib cage, over her firm abs, lightly across her delicious thighs, and resting firmly on her athletic butt.

"You feel so good," I said, letting my fingers probe her crevices.

"God, the way you touch me," she said, dreamily. "It's like the nicest massage I've ever had."

"Are you rolling as hard as I am?" Katie's voice came from the side. "You both look like you're on molly."

We all laughed. I turned and extended my left arm, welcoming Katie into the circle that she, Bianka, and I now formed.

"You look so sexy, sweetie," Bianka told her.

"I feel so good," she said. "I forgot what real partying was like. Not that dependency bullshit. God, I'm flying in the best way!"

"You really are doing great," I said.

"Seriously," Bianka added, "you look amazing, Katie. Like, really, really good. I miss you!"

"Aw, girl!" Katie said and hugged her.

The hug turned into a kiss. Katie almost stood on her tiptoes because Bianka was a good five inches taller. Katie's tits pushed up against the bottom of Bianka's. My cock started sending signals to my brain. Bianka buried her face in Katie's chest and clawed at her bra until one tit popped out, an erect nipple pointing at the sky. I took advantage of the moment and kissed Katie, but I became distracted by motion caught by my peripheral vision.

It was Kat.

"Daddy," she said earnestly, eyeing the two beautiful girls intertwined next to me. "Would it be okay if Kelly and Jamie and I, uh, caught up?"

"Of course, Kitty Kat," I said, now kissing her. The molly was in full force, and it was strong. "I trust you. I bet you've missed Kelly."

"Thank you, daddy," she said and kissed me again. "I'll come thank you properly later."

And she nearly skipped away. Moments later, Jamie walked past with an arm each around Kat and Kelly. We exchanged a knowing nod before they disappeared down the hallway that led to the bedrooms. The next threesome to peel away was Rita, Juliet, and Melanie. I hadn't expected that. I also didn't expect it when I heard Petey yell out in delight as Christy knelt on the floor between Crystal's legs, desperately trying to eat my cum out of her pussy. This party was getting hot. Jess and Manny finally separated long enough to sneak outside. Manny was toting a large joint, which I presumed was one of his "frosted flakes" specialties. I'd be interested to see how Jess reacted. But I couldn't dwell on that long. Katie and Bianka didn't appreciate me being distracted, so they turned their attention to me.

"John, can we suck your dick?" Katie asked.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" I said. "Let me just get a drink."

"Let's do some body blows, too!" Bianka suggested.

While I filled glasses with generous pours of Champagne, Bianka carefully drew a four-inch trail of cocaine over Katie's left breast. As she addressed the line, Katie said, "Be sure you give John a front-row seat." She pushed her hair behind her ear and shifted a little more to the side, so I had a full view as she used a straw to inhale the powder. She took half the line in each nostril, then cutely and rapidly brushed the back of her hand over her nose. Meanwhile, Katie pushed her large tit up to her mouth, where her outstretched tongue cleaned up any lingering coke crystals.

"That snow is so smooth," Bianka said.

"Bend over, sweetie," Katie instructed her.

Bianka leaned her elbows on an empty portion of the counter and jutted out her ass. Katie laid out two smaller lines for herself, lovingly sculpting the pillowy powder into perfectly straight rails. The pure white coke contrasted with Bianka's tan skin. Katie looked at the drug greedily. She caught my eye.

"I'm keeping them small," she said. "Gotta take advantage of having low tolerance again!" And she laughed.

With the speed that she sucked up the blow, I knew that low tolerance wouldn't last long. She licked Bianka's ass cheek to get any left behind, then rubbed her gums and looked at me again. Her eyes were wild, wired, and shining.

"Let's go suck his dick, Bianka," Katie said, as if suddenly possessed by a sexual demon.

The girls guided me to the couch opposite where Jason sat. Alix was still on her knees worshiping his member with her mouth. They pulled off my tuxedo jacket and tossed it aside before Katie started working on the buttons of my shirt, and Bianka started undoing my pants with nimble fingers. The molly made the tactile presence of the girls' hands and tongues on my body that much more appealing. Before I knew it, I had sunk into the couch and watched the blonde and brunette duo settle onto their knees, giggling as they decided how to share my cock. After initially opting for dueling tongues, swirling around my tip and down my shaft, Bianka started a beautiful, slow sucking while Katie dropped to my shaved balls.

"Fuck, that's good," I said, closing my eyes as I savored the double enjoyment.

They blew me intently for a few minutes, with Katie occasionally flicking her tongue over my asshole in an increasingly aggressive manor, and then they switched. Katie began deep-throating me, and Bianka started an enthusiastic rim job. Of all the sexual adventures I had experienced, it was hard to find one greater than the double blow job, and in the hands of two skilled oral practitioners like Katie and Bianka, it was about as good as life got. They were deliberate and playful, teasing me yet constantly and gradually propelling me to a greater state of arousal.

Then I heard the French doors from the terrace open again and got a new source of visual stimulation. Jess and Manny tumbled back into the heart of the party. They had lost most of their clothes while smoking Manny's special joint and discarded the rest of them when they came back inside. I knew the look in Jess's eyes as well. She was going to put on a show. Manny had a quiet dominance about him. He stared solely at Jess, as if trying to bring her under a trance. He backed her against the large kitchen island and pushed her down on it, spreading her legs and burying his face immediately between her thighs. Jess stretched her hands above her head and moaned loudly, more loudly than she needed to. She was drawing attention to them. The show had started.

Across from me, the show -- or at least, its first act -- was wrapping up. Jason had both his hands on Alix's head and was thrust up into her mouth as he came. She swallowed like the happy, greedy whore she was. After a brief break, they got up and walked over to the cocaine. I could see Jason wasn't even close to being done with Alix, just like I wasn't close to being done with Katie and Bianka. The girls seemed to sense Manny and Jess wanted an audience and shifted their approach. Bianka kept sucking me, but Katie climbed on the couch next to me.

"I love being your slut," Katie whispered to me, nibbling at my ear and neck.

"You're so much more than a slut," I said.

"But my favorite thing is being your slut," she said with a little giggle.

"I do love you for that," I said and kissed her.

Admittedly, I was distracted by the Jess and Manny show. This notion of Jess having a boyfriend was an entirely new concept, but I had to give her credit for being honest about it up front instead of letting me find out after the fact. Part of my infatuation with watching them was trying to detect what Jess found attractive about him. It didn't take long to see it, either. Manny had a magnetism about him, but it was different from the pure dominant personalities I had encountered before. Seeing him in person with Jess quickly demonstrated that he operated in real life the same way he did in his porn scenes. He had a way of ingratiating himself, inviting himself in with flattery and suppressing his dominant side. He did it through his eye contact and, more importantly, by starting out by eating her pussy. He even did it as they moved into the blow job. Jess got on her knees and greedily sucked his uncut cock into her mouth, and Manny let her suck him at her own pace. He didn't face fuck her. He didn't direct her. He let her operate.

It dawned on me that I had seen this exact pattern play out numerous times in his porn scenes with his wife, Kayla. I realized what would come next, likely in short order. And it played out exactly as I expected. Jess was the one who ramped up the intensity of their encounter. She made herself gag on Manny's huge cock, and, like flipping a switch, he seized upon it as the moment to take over. There was no more consideration. There was no more quasi-romance. This became the Manny show.

He pulled Jess off the counter and pushed her against the nearby wall. He pushed his hand against her throat, and she threw a leg up, almost over his shoulder as he shoved his cock into her exposed cunt. They fucked roughly against the wall, Jess looking the part of a slutty gymnast, for a few moments before moving over to the third couch in the room. It was in the middle, allowing all of us a front-row view of their antics.

Manny lay on the couch first, pulling Jess down next to him, almost like they were spooning. His long, thick cock entered her from behind. Her nipples pierced the air around them, erect and pink. Her neck was flushed with desire, and she grinned manically as he pulled her face to him to kiss her. It was a sloppy, possessive kiss. The pile-driving movement of his hips never skipped a beat. They broke apart, and Manny slapped Jess almost playfully across the face, eliciting another grin from her.

"Fuck, you're huge," she moaned. "I love it. I love how big your dick is. Fuck, it's so big!"

"Yeah, baby," Manny urged her on. "Fuck yeah."

And so it went. We were all mesmerized by the show. Manny had an intensity of presence that drew you to him. He was tireless, and he fucked Jess through a handful of orgasms. She was completely high and lost in the moment, with no awareness of anything around her. Her entire existence was devoted to Manny's cock for that time.

"I feel like that's how I look when you fuck me," Katie whispered to me. "Completely oblivious to anything else."

"Is watching making you wet?" I asked.

"I was already soaked," she admitted. "I always am around you. You could literally fuck me anytime because my pussy is dripping when I'm with you."

I kissed her and returned some attention to Bianka's blow job, which had devolved into something extremely slow and deliberate. She stole frequent glances at the sexy show to her right. Alix, riding Jason reverse cowgirl with at an equally measured pace, was riveted.

Manny was merciless in his technique. He went from slapping and choking Jess, who squealed with delight each time, to pinching her nipples almost viciously. Then he fingered her clit with no delicacy at all, and Jess simply kept coming. It was a masterclass in how to own a woman's body. Apart from the occasional "fuck" from Manny, all the words spewed from Jess's mouth, a torrent of dirty talk that should have scarred the walls around her. She egged him on, encouraged him, begged him, asked for it harder. And then she sensed he was about to cum.

"Blow all over my pretty face, baby," she implored him. "Fucking cover me with that jizz. Please. Fuck. I want you to fucking ruin me. Ruin your dirty slut. Mark me like you own me."

"I own you, slut," he said as he slapped her across the cheek one more time.

And then he roughly picked her up and dropped her to the floor on her knees. He looked around the room briefly with a smile as he stroked his cock. Jess licked his pendulous balls as his fist flew back and forth. She kept her tongue out in eager anticipation of what was about to come.

"I want it," she said. "Shoot it all over me. Paint my fucking face."

Manny's grunts took on a more primal, guttural tone, and he threw his head back as he thrust his cock forward. It was so big, it seemed like it covered Jess's entire face. He expertly steered the first jet of cum across her nose and upper lip, then shot two spurts onto her waiting tongue. The fourth and fifth hit higher on her face. Improbably, the sixth eruption was the biggest of them all, hitting her top lip and lewdly covering her teeth before her tongue greedily collected it. Two smaller spurts shot out, and then Manny's back hunched forward, signaling he was done. Jess flashed the cum in her mouth to him, and he nodded approvingly. She made a big show of swallowing, but her face was still covered in milky fluid.

From behind the scene came a smattering of applause. It was Petey, as he took in the scene while Crystal and Christy snorted lines of cocaine. He sauntered over to Manny and gave him a high five.

"An AVN-worthy performance, my man!" he said with a laugh.

Manny just laughed and gave a boyish smile. Just like that, he was back to the charming, ingratiating lothario.

"I heard you had some good shit to smoke," Petey said.

"Yeah, man," Manny said. "Let me just find my pants. Let's blaze one."

"Christy, you gotta check this out," Petey said, waving his hand at the sexy brunette.

She nearly skipped over to the two men, the chain connecting her nipple clamps bouncing almost as much as her tits. She rubbed errant crystals of cocaine against her nose.

"What is it?" she asked.

Manny located his pants and retrieved a fat, tightly rolled joint.

"The best indica," he said, "with a little bit of frosting."

"I want to try," Christy said with a begging pout.

Katie pulled my attention away, kissing me.

"I need your dick in me," she whispered.

I was about to suggest the three of us find somewhere more private when I got distracted again. This time, it was by Crystal walking up to Jess.

"Fuck, that was so sexy," Crystal said with a mixture of enthusiasm and jealousy. "It looked like he just owned you! And all that cum! Oh my god!"

Before Jess had a chance to respond, Crystal kissed her. It was clear she wanted to taste Manny's cum. Jess was only too happy to oblige.

"Baby," Crystal finally said in Jason's direction. "After you blow inside Alix, I want to eat your cum out of her, too!"

Bianka finally took her mouth off my cock. The look in her eyes was one of pure lust.

"You have such a massive amount of cum boiling in this gorgeous ball sack," she said, fondling my testicles lovingly. Then she looked around. "What did I miss? God, the molly just took over. It's like I've got tunnel vision for dick."

Katie laughed. "Let's figure out the best thing to do with all that cum," she suggested.

"I think I need a couple lines to come back to earth," Bianka said with a laugh.

Jess saw the two girls headed for the coke tray, so she joined them. Her body had just been wrecked by a pornstar and his donkey dick, but you couldn't even tell. As she railed two impressively thick lines and handed the straw to Bianka, I slipped my hand around Katie's high, slender waist and let my cock ease between her thigh gap.

"I'm so fucking horny right now," I whispered, cupping her tits from behind.

"Let me do these lines, baby," Katie said quietly, wiggling out of my arms. "And I'll be the dirtiest little coke whore you've ever seen."

"Fuck," I whistled.

Katie bent over the tray, and I turned my attention to Bianka and Jess.

"You should join us," Bianka was telling her.

"I might go out and smoke," Jess said, staring out the French doors to the terrace.

My eyes tracked hers. And they saw what she saw. Christy stood between Petey and Manny, taking a huge rip off the special frosted flakes joint. Like Jess, you couldn't tell Manny had just wrapped up an epic fuckfest. He looked refreshed, and he had turned his attention on the slutty brunette in the leather corset. He had put his finger under Christy's chin, and she ate up the attention. When Christy passed the joint to him, Manny took a professional-level hit and, when it came time to exhale, shot-gunned the smoke into Christy's eager lungs. He whispered something in her ear, which elicited a giggle, and Petey's hand found its way to Christy's exposed ass cheeks.

"Yeah, join us," Katie said, her voice nasal.

"You know what?" Jess said acidically, glancing outside once more. "I will."

The four of us made our way toward the bedrooms at the rear of the house. Behind a closed door, I heard the intimately familiar sounds of Rita screaming in orgasm. She was crying out Juliet's name. We came to two open doors. The room on the left was empty, a king-sized bed inviting us inside. The room on the right was occupied by Kat, Kelly, and Jamie. Katie and Bianka immediately piled into the bed in the room on the left, but Jess and I paused briefly to watch.

Kelly lay flat on the bed, her head hanging over the edge. Jamie, who looked like he had put on significant muscle during this offseason, was face fucking her gleefully. His cock bulged in her throat, and Kelly gave muffled moans of approval. Those moans might also have been directed to Kat, who feverishly ate Kelly's pussy.

I slid my hand over the generous curve of Jess's ass.

"Do you want me to reclaim you?" I asked.

"You never lost me, baby," Jess said, her eyes glazed. "But after I wash my face, I want you to fuck me in the ass. Hard. Really hard."

"I'm pretty sure I can do that," I said.