Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 35

Story Info
Jess negotiates with Kayla.
4.4k words
4.83
2.1k
3

Part 35 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: We've watched Jess evolve a lot since we first met her back in the original Traffic Girl. She's also been extremely stubborn in her evolution. But she's hit an inflection point over the last several chapters. Which way is she going to go? Will she get better? Will she fall off the deep end? You'll get some answers here.

* * *

We needed the rest of the weekend to recover from the Fourth of July activities. The sexual olympics had lasted well into the morning of July 5. I still don't understand how Juliet had managed to coax a sixth load of cum out of me before I finally cried uncle. It had been an unbridled, insane night of debauchery, but there had also been a deep intimacy to it. We had already developed close bonds with these closest of friends. But that party seemed to push us past a point of no return. We would only grow even closer in time.

But when Monday morning came, we were thrown right back into reality and the drama of Daydream. Maybe the penultimate step surprised us a bit with how quickly it came, though the timing didn't matter. We were ready.

"Kayla called," Jess told me as I passed her a steaming hot mug of coffee. "She said she needs to meet right away."

"Here we go," I said.

"That was quick," Kat noted.

"Better to not draw it out," Rita added.

"They have no idea what they're getting into," Katie said. I smiled at her. She had fully become part of us. It was already hard to remember what it was like before she joined our group.

"Do you want me to go with you?" I offered.

"No," Jess said. "I want to do this on my own. But I've thought about it a lot. If I do this alone, Manny will think he's in control of the situation."

"You've got this, girl," Kat said reassuringly.

"You do," Rita said. "We're so proud of you."

"I feel a little stupid," Jess said. "Like I got caught off-guard and almost blew this."

"You're fine, sweetheart," I said. "Sometimes things don't go as planned. Sometimes we lose a little control."

"But nobody can mess with all of us," Katie said adamantly.

Jess smiled. She was in yoga pants and a sports bra. She had pulled her hair into a ponytail, which bobbed through the back of a baseball cap. It was a cute, non-threatening look -- a good way to catch Kayla and Manny in the buzzsaw they didn't know was coming.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" I reiterated.

"Positive," Jess said. "You know it's safe."

I simply nodded, and embraced her.

"I love you," I whispered to her, and she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

The same scene played over three more times, once each with Kat, Rita, and Katie. And then she was gone. I heard the throaty rumble of Jess's BMW convertible come to life in the driveway, and we all sat down nervously at the kitchen table. We got back to feeding the kids breakfast and making small talk.

Everything would be okay. I hoped.

* * *

Tom Petty was right. The waiting is the hardest part. I had a knot in my stomach. One hour stretched into two. I had expected it would take that long. But then it stretched into three, and I got nervous. Jess finally returned home almost four hours later. We would have eaten lunch but were too nervous. I had opened a good white wine to help ease our tension, and we all jumped up when we heard the front door click open.

"Hey," Jess said, her voice heavy and tired.

"How did it go?" Rita asked.

"We'll see," Jess said, setting down her purse and throwing up her hands.

"What do you mean?" Katie asked.

"Kayla said she needed a day to talk it over with Manny," Jess said.

"That's a good sign, right?" Kat said hopefully. "She didn't say no flat-out."

"No, she didn't," Jess said. "But it took some convincing. Manny is adamantly opposed. Of course."

"Right," I said. "We knew he would be."

I poured Jess a glass, which she gratefully accepted, and we made ourselves comfortable in the living room to hear the play-by-play. Part three of Rita's plan was, in some ways, the most challenging. We needed to drive a wedge between Kayla and Manny. They had been a couple for so long and made a name for themselves in the industry as a pair, although if you asked anyone in porn either of them would have been a star no matter what. Jess had been the most confident in this piece of the puzzle. She felt a natural affinity for Kayla. She sensed Kayla was as driven for success and, despite her dominant, alpha husband, possessed a natural independence that fired that desire to succeed.

While Kayla and Manny had demanded the meeting -- and Jess said it was clear Manny tried to set the tone and direct the discussion when she arrived -- Jess immediately wrested control from the arrogant pornstar.

"Manny said they weren't happy with Daydream because they didn't think it was sustainable for the long-term," Jess explained.

Kat let out a sarcastic laugh when she heard that.

"And, Katie, your suggestion worked like a charm," Jess said, smiling at her. "I totally disarmed him. I said just what we rehearsed. I said I agreed that Daydream needed something more. That it had gotten bigger and more successful faster than I ever imagined. And, as a result, I had concluded that I needed help in managing it."

"Yes! Go Jess!" Rita said, clapping.

"He really didn't know how to react," Jess continued, "but Kayla was super cool, like stone-faced. I could tell there was something expectant in her, though."

At that point, Jess confided, she thought things might go perfectly to script, that the meeting might wrap up quickly. But that wasn't the case. Of course it wasn't. It was never going to be. Because Manny wasn't going to get what he wanted. He wasn't going to get shit. And that's why this part of the plan was such a big gamble.

"So I made Kayla the offer," Jess said. "Oh my god, you should have seen her face light up when I told her I wanted to give her ten-percent equity in Daydream immediately, an extra year on her contract, and would increase the ownership stake each year up to a maximum of twenty-five percent in year four."

"What did she say?" Kat asked, scooting to the edge of the couch cushion.

"She didn't say anything at first," Jess said. "But her eyes told me a lot. There was so much excitement in them. I really can read Kayla. She and I are so alike in so many ways."

"And?" Rita asked.

"Manny answered for her," Jess said flatly, her voice taking on a sour note. "He said without hesitation that it wasn't enough."

"And then he asked about his stake, right?" I said.

Jess laughed and said, "How did you know?"

I just smiled at her.

"So, yeah, um, that's where it got a little awkward and heated," Jess said. "I have to admit it. I really was scared there for a little bit. I thought about caving. You know how I can run from confrontation sometimes. And I knew -- I just knew -- this was coming. That Manny would blow up."

"Tell us!" Katie said anxiously.

"Well, I mean, I just said it," Jess explained. "I told Manny that this offer was for Kayla. And only for Kayla. And that the offer was contingent upon Daydream going a different direction with its male talent, and it wouldn't include him as part of the team."

The air fizzled out of the room. She had done it. Pride for Jess bubbled up in my chest. She eschewed confrontation. I knew how much Daydream meant to her simply by hearing that she had made the offer and told Kayla that Manny was out.

"Kayla was confused at first, I could tell," Jess continued. "And Manny just erupted. He said the company couldn't exist without him. He said they would take the other girls with them, and that would be the end of it. He was loud, but he never got in my face. I had made sure I sat opposite him, across the table -- thank you for that tip, John. And he told Kayla they were leaving."

"So what took so long then?" Kat asked.

"That's when Kayla told Manny to calm down and go," Jess said. "That she would talk to me, that it would all be okay."

"Wait, so he just left?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"He just left," Jess said. "I don't think he knew how to handle it, that I had stood up to him. So he left."

For the next three hours, Jess and Kayla had a long, detailed conversation. It was obvious Kayla was intrigued. Daydream had more financial backing and stability than her own company ever had. There was a genuine opportunity for Kayla to build something lasting, to help steer it to the top of the adult industry. But, as anticipated, Kayla had a difficult time imagining working without Manny. She had only made a handful of movies at the start of her career before they met. So the rest of their discussion became something of a therapy session. Jess listened a lot. She tried to seem as dispassionate as possible, but she also deftly and subtly steered Kayla toward her way of thinking.

It was a tense, lengthy discussion. Kayla was so conflicted, they covered the same topics multiple times. And, near the end of it, Kayla seemed to have made up her mind. She couldn't do it. Sure, she and Manny had problems -- a lot of problems, more problems than any of us had known. But she spilled them to Jess, seeming relieved to have talked about them out loud. But they had fifteen years together. She couldn't give that up, even if it meant risking the platform that could give her the crowning achievement of her career, the achievement she had never even dreamed of when she first got into porn.

"I'm grateful for Daydream," Kayla had told Jess. "But I've always been very independent. It might be harder, but I can go out on my own and do it. I think you've given me a higher profile platform again, and I'll always appreciate that."

"But do you really want to start from scratch?" Jess pressed. "You'd have to take investors. You'd have to recruit talent."

"I'm sure Kim and Ginger will come with me, you should know that," Kayla said.

And that's when the conversation ended abruptly. Jess played one of her aces.

"No, they won't," she said flatly, and it elicited a look of total shock from Kayla.

"Of course they will," Kayla said, arrogance creeping into her voice.

"Only if they want to walk away from their new contracts," Jess said.

She proceeded to detail the new compensation. The extended duration. Then she played another ace, something she had held back from Kim and Ginger for the time being in case they showed any inclination to defect back to Kayla, if Kayla decided to leave. Jess was implementing an Infinity-like bonus system for Daydream. She would pay out extra compensation to all the talent after each movie. The better the movie did, the bigger the bonuses. So it wasn't just the generous contracts. There was potentially more. A lot more. With no vesting period. That kind of immediate cash-flow potential was awfully hard to say no to.

"They're not going to go with you, Kayla," Jess said. "And it's okay. Because I don't want you to go anywhere, either. I have big plans for us."

The air in the Daydream office had become thick and stagnant. Kayla didn't speak for what felt like an eternity. And then Jess told us what her final words had been.

"Can I think about it overnight?" Kayla said.

That's where it stood.

"She's totally saying yes," Kat said confidently.

"You were brilliant, Jess!" Rita cried.

"Oh, my god," Katie said, shaking out her hands. "I'm getting chills! You were so good!"

Jess smiled and blushed. She had been brave. She got out of her comfort zone.

"Well, I think we should celebrate," I said.

"We have to tell Juliet and Melanie!" Kat said.

"What about an early dinner?" Rita said. "Kat and I were thinking about taking the kids for a long walk. We can go after that."

I glanced at my watch. It was nearly 3 p.m.

"I love it," Kat and Katie said simultaneously.

"Let's do it," I said. "We can pick a place during the walk."

Jess looked spent.

"I think I'm going to stay back," she said. "I could really use a shower. That was really draining."

"Stay!" Rita insisted.

"I'll text Juliet," Kat said. "We can make a plan, and you just rest, Jess!"

"You should stay with her, John," Rita said.

It was more than a suggestion, and it elicited in a soft but perceptible smile showing on Jess's lips. Kat, Rita, and Katie headed out with the double stroller, looking like the cover of a Lululemon catalog.

"I'm going to shower," Jess said, her eyes telling me to follow her.

I watched her perfect ass move confidently from side to side as she went upstairs. It was almost at face level as I ascended behind her. Jess sat down on our bed to take off her shoes and let out a long, relieved sigh.

"You really think Kayla might come around?" she asked. Her voice was vulnerable.

"I think you gave it your best shot," I said, "which means you maximized your chances. I think you've got a great shot at her saying yes. And I know I'm proud of you."

I sat next to her and rubbed a hand across her shoulders. She gave an encouraging groan as the tension started to release from her muscles.

"My heart was beating so hard," she said. "It was like I could feel it in my feet."

"You're brave," I said, my hand now covering hers. My face drew closer. "You're amazing."

"I feel good," she said. "Whatever happens will happen. We'll be fine either way."

"More than fine," I said, letting my lips brush against her cheek.

Jess turned her face to me, and our lips met. It was like a dam broke. We melted into one another with a kiss. Our tongues danced, flicked, and swirled in a familiar, comforting way that we had known for so long. We made out for a few, extremely satisfying minutes, and then I reached under her halter top, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. She gasped at how firmly I touched her. I lifted the stretchy material over her head. I kissed her neck, then her collarbone, and made my way down to her breasts. As I sucked on them, Jess pushed herself back, lying on the bed. She kicked up her legs and peeled off her yoga pants. I pushed my hand underneath the waistband of her thong and covered her mound with my hand.

"I need you," she said. "Inside me. Please."

Jess was so fiercely independent, moments of true vulnerability were rare, even in front of me or the girls. She took pride in always being put together. An old memory popped into my brain. It was one night at our house in Houston, after Jess had been put through a particularly hellish evening by Jonathan Summers, the investment banker and limitless pervert. I had accidentally overheard her crying in the shower after Summers had cackled as he gave her a golden shower, then left her to clean up. The emotions emanating from her right now reminded me of that night. I felt protective toward her. I stripped and lay next to her, our kissing never abating. It was tender and also needy. Without speaking, I climbed on top of her. She immediately reached for my cock and stroked it a few times. It never took much for her to get me hard. I took two fingers and explored her slit. Not even half an inch inside her it was clear how wet she was.

"I love that you're always wet for me," I whispered.

She merely gasped in response as my fingers danced over her clit. I leaned back, brushing her hand aside, and pushed the cock to her opening. I gently probed with the tip to get it wet, then I pushed in.

"Yes!" Jess hissed.

"Fuck!" I cried. "You feel so good!"

"I need you, baby, please," she begged softly. "Make love to me."

I positioned my body on top of Jess, covering her, and pressing my chest against hers. My cock moved in and out of her slowly, the angle allowing me to bring the length of my shaft firmly against her clit. We kissed tenderly, passionately, as my hips pulled back and pushed in at a rhythmic pace that was equal parts leisurely and urgent.

"Yes, yes, yes," Jess said over and over, in a soft, happy, needy voice.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," she replied. "Oh god!"

Her first orgasm, a moderate one, snuck up on her, and made her diaphragm spasm and push air out of her lungs in three short bursts. I kept going. She got wetter. I buried my face in her neck and kissed it, whispering encouragement to her, feeling the vulnerability she felt that day.

"I've always loved you," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I've been so bad lately. A really bad girlfriend."

"It's okay," I said. "Just focus on cumming for me. Cum for me, and then we'll talk."

That was enough to take her mind off anything but the carnal pleasure building inside her from my cock. She was wetter than I could ever remember. Her nipples dug into my chest. She pushed her head back, almost turning it upside down and offering her neck up to me, and I sloppily attacked it as my thrusts became increasingly urgent. Her pussy squelched, the juices pouring down onto the sheets below us.

"Oh, shit, I'm cumming again," she panted.

Her body froze for an imperceptible moment and then shook. She closed her eyes and let out a satisfied groan and then sighed. Her eyelids fluttered, and she looked up at me adoring.

"You have no idea how badly I needed this," she said.

"I know," I said. "You're beautiful."

"It's your turn," she said. "We can't leave the others too long."

"I'm going to fill you with so much cum, it's going to be leaking out of you all day," I said.

"Mmmm, baby, I want that," she said. "I'll just slip a finger in my pussy and taste you."

We kissed again, our faces mashing together sloppily. With unspoken understanding, we shifted our bodies. Briefly, she was on all fours, and I spanked her perfect, bubble butt and gave her firm cheeks an affectionate kiss. She rolled over and got on my lap. My cock slipped in easily. She steadied herself with her hands behind her, locking her elbows. Her tits jutted up toward my face, and I bent down, sucking her nipples into my mouth with aggressive force. Jess bucked her hips back and forth to meet my upward thrusts. Her motion created long, wet strokes for my cock, and she grinned at me. She knew how much I liked this angle and style of penetration. She knew I couldn't last long.

"God, babe, I'm so close," I said, feeling her slick arousal leaking onto my thighs.

"Just let go, John," she urged. "Give it to me. We both want it."

I cried out like a banshee. When she felt my cum hit her insides, Jess stopped humping and wrapped her legs and arms around me. My cock twitched furiously, and she ground her pussy into me, squeezing it over and over to help milk the sperm out of me. We kissed for a long time after I was done. My cock softened and finally retreated from inside her pussy. A gush of cum came with it, increasing the already large wet spot on the bed.

"I needed that so bad, John," Jess said. "I've been feeling far away from you too much lately."

"I know," I said. "Me, too."

"I got caught up in things," she said, the vulnerability returning to her voice.

"I know that, too," I said and gave her a little smile.

"Things have changed so much," she said. "I don't think I understood quite how much. I can't just trust people. I have to consider that I might be a target."

"It's always good to be focused on safety and have a degree of caution," I agreed.

"Please don't take this the wrong way," she said, "but seeing Johnny on the Fourth also helped me realize it. It's not a boyfriend I wanted. It's someone I could rely on for a little extra fun."

"I understand that," I said. "I have to confess. I thought the boyfriend thing was weird. I thought it was weirder when it was Manny. Especially after how he treated you, before all... the other shit."

We extracted ourselves from the pretzel-like knot we had wound up in. Jess moved toward the bathroom. I followed and turned the shower on for her. She sat on the toilet, as she always did because having orgasms made her need to pee.

12