Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 42

Story Info
Rita back on the air; a new Infinity threat.
3.6k words
4.8
2.5k
4

Part 42 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Getting back to some classic themes here in the Traffic Girl world. This sets up a raucous party coming in the next chapter, and then we'll get Juliet back from her movie shoot after that. Lots of fun things to come! Let me know what you think.

* * *

Coming off more than a month of incredible vacation with my girls had left me relaxed, happy, and ready to tackle anything. It was a good thing. Because as soon as Katie and I got home from Vegas? We had some serious things to deal with. It was like all hell had broken loose in just a few days. First, Rita decided to take the substitute gig as the KNBC weather girl. She would start right away, Monday through Friday, during the 4, 5, and 6 p.m. telecasts. I knew she sometimes missed the spotlight, and we all agreed it would be good for her. Nobody wants to be bored. And it was a short-term commitment that wouldn't take up too much of her time. Second, and disappointingly, Juliet's movie shoot had been extended two weeks. We had been eager for her to return, but the upshot was that she had Melanie join her for the final four weeks of production.

The third thing was the most serious. And dangerous. It presented itself as an existential threat to the Infinity agency. Crystal and Bianka had informed Jess that Nikki, the preacher's wife who had become a sensation and a favorite in Houston, had been threatened. Someone from her husband's church -- or perhaps someone acting on Nikki's husband's suspicions as her absences became more frequent -- had threatened to out her. The particulars were unclear, but someone had showed up at the Hooker House looking for her, and it wasn't a client. Nikki also twice had noticed she was being followed. Then the letter arrived. It didn't have postage. It was left in the Hooker House mailbox. And all it said was, "A pastor's wife knows better. What will the congregation say when they find out?"

So, as soon as we touched down again in LA, I hit the ground running. Jess got the next flight to Houston. I called Jason and had him put our own wheels in motion. He reached out to the security company I had used when Kat and Rita had their stalker. They dispatched one of their people to interview Nikki. They also put a discreet watch on her house and tail on her. We were going to get to the bottom of this.

Until then, though, Jess made the only sensible decision she could. She shut down Infinity Houston until we could figure out what was going on and take care of it. We couldn't put the whole agency at risk. Hopefully, we would be able to save it.

* * *

"It's been a long time," Rita said nervously.

She stood with one hand leaning against the kitchen counter, drinking a second cup of coffee. She had one nude heel crossed over the other, and her hot pink dress was snug in all the right places. Her hair and makeup were television-ready.

"You're a natural," I said. "It's not like you forget it. Being in front of a camera is something you love."

"I've never had an audience this big," she said. "KNBC is huge."

"Well, just think about how many more guys will be jerking off to you then," I said with a smile.

"Do I look good enough to jerk off to?" Rita asked, matching my smile right back.

"Damn, girl, I would frig myself to you, too!" Kat interjected. "So it's not just guys!"

"Thank you," Rita said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drive you?" I asked.

"I'm sure," she said.

"We're going to have a watch party in Houston!" Jess said via phone. She had called to say good luck.

"You're going to do awesome," Katie chimed in. "I never told you this, but I always watched you on the local news, and I was like, she is so pretty."

"You are too sweet," Rita said. She took a deep breath. "Okay, here goes nothing!"

"We'll party when you get back to celebrate!" Kat said.

We walked Rita to the car, and she went off in the BMW convertible with the top up. It was one of those perfect summer days in LA. Rita hadn't wanted to eat before going to her new, six-week gig, so we had a late, al fresco lunch while we waited for her to make her grand return at 4 p.m.

Everyone, including Katie and John Junior, gathered in front of the TV in the family room to watch. It was warming to see all of us be so engaged in Rita's appearance. And we only had to wait eight minutes before she appeared on screen.

"Mommy!" John Junior cried, while Katie toddled up to the TV and treated the 85-inch surface like a touchscreen.

It was over in two minutes, but we all felt a rush of enthusiasm. Rita's TV smile was in full effect. She was poised and smooth in her delivery. She looked comfortable. She looked happy. It was a good reminder of just how much she had loved being the center of attention.

"Oh my gosh," Katie said a few minutes later, "she's already got some mentions on social media. Like this one, 'Whoa! New weather babe might cause wildfires she's so hot!'"

We all laughed. There were good vibes in the room. I broke out a bottle of wine, and we watched Rita's appearances for the next two hours as we talked and enjoyed some family time. It was an easy, relaxed afternoon, something we needed with the sense of dread we felt from having Infinity potentially compromised.

I was handling the potential legal side of things, so I took a call from my lawyer in Houston to work through some planning and discuss issues. But, apart from that, things felt relatively normal. It was much-needed. Walking back into a ball of stress was not what I had bargained for.

And that made the evening's celebration of Rita even more boisterous. We were happy to have the distraction, of course, but I especially loved being able to make Rita the center of attention. She came home beaming.

"Was it good to be back?" I asked after welcoming her back with a kiss.

"It was," she said. "It was really good. Everyone was so nice. I didn't realize how much I had missed it."

Rita helped our new au pair, Mia, put the kids to bed, and we went to dinner at Spago. I splurged on a magnum of late-release Krug from the 1982 vintage, which was shockingly fresh. It became a Champagne benchmark for us. Rita beamed, carrying the buzz from the day into the evening. The food was as good as ever, and by 10 p.m., we were headed back home. I drove, with Katie next to me in the front seat. Kat and Rita rode in the back.

"You know, now that you're on the mid-day shift, you don't have to wake up so early," Kat said, putting a hand on Rita's thigh.

"I know," she said. "It was so weird not needing a booty bump to get ready for work!"

"Maybe we can use the coke for some more fun things when we get home," Katie offered.

"I like the way you think," Kat echoed.

We laughed. The mood was playful and increasingly full of sexual tension. Katie let her hand slide into my lap. I heard Kat and Rita kissing in the back seat, and, when I looked in the rearview mirror, they were really getting into it. My cock stirred. Katie noticed, squeezing her hand around the bulge in my pants. We needed to get home. Quickly.

And we did, since it was a short drive from Spago. Katie and I went to the main house to tell Mia we had returned. As the kids got older, we had made the decision that, if we weren't home alone, we should keep partying and playing at the guest house. In only those few minutes, Kat and Rita had stripped down and were already bending over a dozen exquisite lines of cocaine that they had formed on the kitchen island. I licked my lips as I saw Kat's ass, and my cock got a pleasant shock as Rita's beautiful, pendulous breasts hung perfectly as she snorted a line of powder.

"The best, best drug," Rita said as she stood up. "I never get tired of that first rush!"

"Me, too, babe," Kat said, rubbing her nose for emphasis.

They embraced in a kiss, but Rita saw over Kat's shoulder that Katie and I were approaching.

"Now the real fun can begin," Rita said with a grin.

Kat turned around and smiled, too.

"We'll have to make the best of it without Jess here tonight," she said.

"I think we'll be up to the task," Katie said, accepting the glass straw Rita offered from her outstretched hand. In seconds, she had vacuumed up two lines and greedily rubbed her gums with the grains left behind on the counter. "So beautifully smooth," she added.

"We need to get you out of that dress," Kat said.

"Yeah, I want to suck on those pretty tits, Katie," Rita added.

The wispy fabric of Katie's light blue dress disappeared in a crumple on the ground. Her matching thong panties followed it, and Rita made very quick work of her skimpy bra. She latched her mouth onto Katie's nipples and sucked aggressively, eliciting a long, deep moan.

"Come on, daddy," Kat said. "We've missed you so much."

She kissed me, and I relished in the warm, soft, familiarity of her lips, then felt the magic zing of electricity as her tongue flicked out against mine. Her nipples poked against my chest, and her hands deftly worked on unbuttoning my shirt and then my pants. Without even breaking our kiss, she had me naked in less than a minute. I shook my head at her skill.

"Let's get him ready," Katie said to Kat.

Kat and Katie dragged me by my hand into the bedroom. Rita had walked just ahead of us, lay down, spread her legs, and started to slowly play with the pool of moisture that flowed from her exquisite, smooth pussy. As she teased herself, the pink lips started to glisten, and the tiny button of her clitoris finally poked out. The taut, tightly tucked mound was so inviting, I wouldn't need much preparation.

The other two girls got on their knees in front of me and exchanged long licks up and down the length of my shaft, which was already fully erect.

"I love your dick, daddy," Kat said before engulfing me fully.

"And your balls are so full of cum, daddy," Katie said, sucking one into my mouth.

"God, you girls are driving me crazy," I said.

"Do you like Katie calling you daddy, too?" Kat said as she pulled off to let the other blonde take my cock while she moved to my balls.

"I love it," I said.

"I thought she deserved to call you that," Kat said then returned to her task.

Katie pulled her mouth off and spit lewdly on my cock before swallowing it again. Her doe-like eyes stared up at me as she pushed her nose against my base. The girls switched two more times before declaring me ready. Rita's fingers were covered in thick strands of pussy juice.

"Fuck her, daddy," Katie said.

"She deserves it after her big day," Kat agreed.

I positioned myself between Rita's legs, and she expectantly wrapped them around me, trying to pull me closer immediately. I attempted to tease her with my tip, wanting to coat myself in her flowing juices. But Rita wasn't having it. She squeezed her legs around me, forcing me to plunge into her.

"I've been dreaming about this all day," Rita said, her voice heavy with desire. "I couldn't stop thinking about guys jerking off watching me. I wanted them all to cum for me and let me drink it. They could give me my own cum reservoir."

"Jesus, you are fucking horny," I said and covered her mouth with a kiss before she could respond.

I fucked her slowly, savoring the tight wetness snug around my cock. But our kiss was interrupted by Katie, who climbed onto the bed and moved close to Rita's head.

"Let me eat that pretty little cunt," Rita said with voracious want. "Sit on my face."

I pulled my knees up under me and leaned back to make room for Katie. She straddled Rita's face with her tits pointed toward me. I couldn't resist bending over and sucking on them as Rita went to work with her tongue. It was a ridiculous core workout, but I couldn't help keeping up my slow rhythm of strokes while I played with Katie's tits. Then I felt Kat behind me.

"We all feel really, really dirty tonight, daddy," she whispered in my ear. "You know what that means, right?"

I turned my attention to her, bit a little too hard on one of her pierced nipples, and said, "You're going to be my dirty, ass-eating bitch, aren't you, Kitty Kat?"

She didn't answer verbally. Moments later, I felt her tongue lick my asshole. She was an enthusiastic giver of rim jobs, and I had come to love it. She wasn't shy about burying her face in me and never let up as I fucked Rita. That left Katie to take on the role of dirty-talking emcee.

"Kat and Jess and I are plotting a way to get you so much cum, Rita," Katie said, eliciting a moan from the body underneath her. "Jess already talked to Kayla. We were thinking maybe some porn guys who shoot really big loads would be a lot of fun."

"Yes," Kat hissed, taking a brief break, "we are going to celebrate what a fucking cumslut you are!"

When she buried her head in my ass again, she also let her tongue snake out and lick my balls as they swung back and forth with my strokes.

"God, you dirty whores know just how to make a guy want to cum," I said.

"Yes, daddy!" Katie said. "Cum hard and fast. When you're ready, pull out and let all that hot sperm fly all over. Then I'm going to collect it and feed it to our naughty cum lover myself."

Rita moaned again. I felt a warm rush coming from her pussy and knew she was close to exploding. Katie rocked her hips back and forth rapidly and came in a shrieking howl. Kat switched gears, opting to massage my balls and squeeze the base of my shaft. She gave out a giggle of delight when she felt Rita cum, accompanied by a flash of fluid. She squirted three times in quick succession, and I refused to stop fucking her until she came again. The four of us became a sloppy, slippery mess by the time I grunted, pushed back, and stroked my cock as I hit the precipice of orgasm. Kat had moved around to my side, sucking my nipples and continuing to massage my balls. The first shot of cum took a high, arching path and just missed Katie's stomach before landing on Rita's tits. Four more jets followed, painting Rita's midsection with creamy sperm.

"Fuck, daddy, you were so pent up!" Kat said, finally releasing her grip on my balls.

"Holy shit, that's so much cum!" Katie exclaimed.

She swung her hips around and pulled off of Rita's mouth, and I saw my weather girl's brilliant smile, her face dripping with Katie's juices. Katie bent down, flicking her tongue out to lick up the mural of cum that lay on Rita's midsection. Kat climbed to Rita's head and sloppily kissed her.

"You taste so good, Katie," Kat said, licking up the pretty blonde's arousal.

Katie had done her duty, collecting all the cum off Rita's smooth, faintly tan skin. She climbed up to Rita's head again, and the weather girl put a hand behind her head and pulled her to her greedily. In a scene that would have made the Daydream pornstars proud, Katie pushed the cum out of her mouth and let it drop into Rita's open, eager mouth.

"Mmmmm," Rita said and then swallowed dramatically. "Sorry, I'm so selfish keeping all that for myself. Absolutely delicious."

She shivered as she said it, driving home the sincerity of her words.

"That was so sexy," Kat said, sitting back on her heels and gathering her hair behind her head.

"Incredible," Katie said. "I'm soaking. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I want your dick, John. And I'm still sore from Vegaas."

"See, you fit right in with us," Rita said with a laugh. But then she moved toward the edge of the bed. "But I'm going to have to call it a night. I have to work tomorrow. That's so weird to say."

"Aw, don't go," Kat said, with an exaggerated pout on her face.

"You two stay and have fun," she said. "After shooting a load that big, I know that means he's got more left in the tank."

"You might be right," I said with a smile.

"I'm going to get some sleep," Rita said, and I could see fatigue in her eyes. "But seriously. I want to hear John complaining that his dick's sore tomorrow."

We laughed, and escorted Rita to the guest room door. Kat and Katie enthusiastically jumped into a fresh pile of cocaine, and my cock stirred as they powdered their noses. This was living the fucking life, I thought to myself.

* * *

Jess came home after two days. We had been doing intensive legwork in Houston and LA. And we had made progress. The security company had identified who was tracking Nikki. It was one of her husband's lieutenants at the church. "Church," though, made it sound like some quaint operation. They were in the process of building a 10,000-seat megachurch to accommodate an exploding congregation. They were also negotiating a television deal to syndicate their Sunday services.

"What a fucking scam," Kat said when Jess gave us a rundown.

"So they just want to intimidate Nikki," Rita said. "Make sure some scandal doesn't pop while they're raising their profile."

"It sounds like it," Katie agreed.

"That does seem like the most plausible conclusion," I added.

"I'm a little more freaked out about someone infiltrating our security," Jess said. "We've built the entire agency on discretion."

"Has anyone hacked the website?" I asked.

Jess shook her head.

"I had that checked and double-checked," she said. "There has been no unauthorized access."

"That you know of," Kat said. "What if one of the clients is giving them access?"

"Gosh, I hadn't thought of that," Jess said.

"Maybe run background checks on everyone?" Katie suggested.

"We do initially," Jess said, "but maybe we renew them. See if anyone is susceptible. Or sympathetic."

"I just can't believe Infinity could be facing such a threat," Kat said. "You're so careful about everything."

"Maybe Nikki has been sloppy," Rita suggested. "If she's not covering her tracks, that could have made her husband suspicious."

"He certainly must see something about her as a threat," I said. "But it's all pretty clandestine. What's the point in that?"

"All this cloak and dagger is pissing me off," Jess said. She was worked up and stressed. "We lose so much money every day with this bullshit. And you never know when the girls might just walk out."

"Safety matters more," Rita said gently.

"And the girls are loyal to you," I added. "Hell, if you had to, you could give them a little retention bonus."

"I need to get the Daydream escort experiences off the ground," Jess said. "And the Vegas and LA houses are killing it. We could just close down Houston."

"Really?" Kat said in shock.

"I don't know," Jess said. "I'm just frustrated and emotional. Can't it just be easy?"

"Nothing is ever easy," Katie said.

"Ugh, I know," Jess said, throwing up her hands.

"Let's have the security people do their work," I said. "We've learned a lot already. And, seriously, you never know with these religious freaks what it might be. The husband's acolyte might just want to fuck Nikki and then will lay off."

"I doubt it," Jess said. "But you're right. I know you're right. It's just hard."

"Tom Petty was right," I said and chuckled.

"You know, if you're worried about the girls -- and you shouldn't be, because they love you," Katie said. Her eyes sparkled, and she spoke with confidence. "You could always do a retreat of sorts. Have a big event in another city, like the football parties, only this time it would be Houston on tour. They'd make money. You'd probably have to eat the travel costs, but it could be a way to take a negative and flip it to a positive."

"I love that idea," Kat chimed in immediately. "It's fucking genius."

"There is some genius about it, Katie," Jess said and smiled. She looked relieved, too. "What do you think?" She glanced at Rita and me.

"What do you have to lose?" Rita said. "And who doesn't love a good party?"

"It is a good way to take a negative and turn it around, like Katie said," I concurred.

"I sure could use a good fucking party," Jess said. "All this stress is a pain in the ass."

12