Traffic Girl - Juliet Ch. 45

Story Info
John and the girls prepare for a major event.
4.8k words
4.67
2.7k
8

Part 45 of the 53 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks for your patience on the long wait between chapters! Getting some time off really rejuvenated me, and I've got so many ideas for the last several installments of Juliet. And, as I said previously, we'll roll right into Book Six! It's been an exciting ride, and I'm grateful for each of you who have joined me on it. Please keep the feedback coming!

* * *

"You're up early," I said, sitting down next to Rita on a lounge chair by the pool.

"I got so wired last night," she said. "I can't really sleep. My mind is just racing."

"About what?" I asked.

"Kat and Katie are hell bent on satisfying my thirst for cum," she said casually.

"I've noticed that," I said.

"Would you be mad at me if I said I really wanted to see if that's possible?" Rita said.

I shook my head and grinned at her.

"Fuck no," I said. "I mean that. I'm curious if it's possible! But seriously, Rita." I paused and looked at her. "I've been thinking about a lot of things lately. One of them is coming to the realization and understanding that we have reached a new place in life, all five of us. The level of commitment we have to one another, the safe circle we've built around us. This is our time for exploring. We have the ability to do that without letting threats into our lives. It's completely unlike anything we've ever experienced before."

"I definitely agree that we have a very safe, wonderful circle built around us," Rita agreed. "It's like a cocoon."

"What's like a cocoon?" Kat said, joining us as she breezed through the patio doors.

"Oh, I was just talking about this whole circle we've built up," Rita said. "We were just talking about how everything right now feels ripe for experimentation."

"You know, daddy," Kat said, sitting down on my lap, "we have been talking about that, too."

"And what experiment are you wanting to run, Kitty Kat?" I asked.

"So, I've been thinking about something," Kat said, "and it's something I've been toying with as a fantasy. But I think I want to talk about it, like making it a reality."

"And that is?" I asked, leading her.

Rita had a grin on her face. I knew it was going to be good.

"Well, I've talked about it with the girls a little already," Kat continued, biting her lower lip. I really knew it was going to be good. "But it has really stuck with me since the last party, and I just can't get it out of my head."

"I'm dying to know!" I said.

Kat broke into a big smile, as Rita looked on expectantly.

"I think I really want to let Ryan fuck me in the ass," she said, her words coming out fast, as if in an exhale.

The emotions hit me at once. It had been years since Kat had let anyone but me have her ass. That promise had been the result of painful experiences with the likes of Tommy and David Johnson, the football player. It was a way to have fun but keep something for ourselves, something intimate and special. At the same time, the promise came long ago, when we needed something like that. So, simultaneously, I could understand what Kat was saying. That we had reached a point where we could explore with our swingers group and still not feel threatened in our own relationship.

"I'm going to interrupt just to say that I think we are all on such solid ground that, John, you shouldn't see this as a threat," Rita interjected.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I admitted.

Kat beamed. She ground herself into my lap and licked my ear before whispering in it.

"I love you with all my heart," she said. "There won't ever be emotions, apart from pure lust, ever again. I've changed so much. We've both changed."

I nodded.

"I agree," I said. "If we're going to have this incredible circle of people to play with? We should be using it to live out every fantasy. We should be exploring every desire. We know what we like. And I know, Kitty Kat, you love getting reamed by a massive cock. You're such a fucking size queen."

I grinned at her, putting my lips close to hers.

"I am a fucking size queen," she said. "Every once in a while."

Our attention turned back to Rita, who had apparently been hiding a vial of coke somewhere. She took two quick bumps off her pinky nail.

"Oh, can I have some?" Kat said, running her hands through her hair and grinding harder on my stiffening cock.

Rita passed the vial to Kat and continued the conversation.

"But, John, we also had an idea related to each of us wanting to explore our fantasies," she said.

"Oh, are we talking about our naughty plans and having cocaine for breakfast?" Jess said, bursting out through the French doors to join us in a flash of energy. "My favorite!"

Kat looked at Jess as she sat down next to us and broke out in a smile.

"You smell like pussy, and your face is covered, Jess!" she said with a laugh.

Jess gave a sheepish grin and accepted the coke vial proffered to her by Kat.

"Katie should be out in a second," she said.

And, on cue, Katie joined us, looking totally disheveled. She was also totally naked.

"I love cumming first thing in the morning," she said, stretching and joining Rita on her lounge chair. "Oh! And coke! Can I have some, please?"

"I just adore breakfast bumps," Jess said as the vial made the rounds again, virtually empty by the time it reached me.

"What about your idea, Rita?" I said, steering the conversation back to the main topic at hand. The jolt of the cocaine had me feeling clear-headed.

"So, yeah, the idea we talked about," Rita said, picking up the thread, "was that every time one of us gets to choose a fantasy to act on? The others get to indulge in one, too. I think it's a great way to make sure there isn't any jealousy or imbalance."

"I love that rule because it makes sure we're all cheering for each other, too," Jess said. "I know there have to be a few jitters about ... things that have happened in the past."

"I appreciate that concern," I said. "I was saying to Kat earlier, when she mentioned what she wanted to do, that I think we've reached a place in our lives that we have an unshakable foundation. That alleviates a lot of concerns that we might relive the past."

"What happened before?" Katie asked innocently.

"A lot," Rita chimed in immediately. "Sometimes things got a little bit too ... murky ... when we would play with others."

"I'll say it," Jess said. "I liked sneaking around, and I did it, and it hurt all of you. And I'm sorry, and I'm not going to do it again."

"I did, too," Kat said. "No Tommy redux. It's not going to happen. Things have changed."

"We'll fill you in on the details sometime," Rita told Katie.

"I don't want to pry," she said, brushing her hair with her fingers, "but I'd be curious."

"No secrets," Kat said with a broad smile. "We'll share anything with you."

"Well, you already share John, so I feel like I've lucked out," Katie said with a laugh.

The summer sun was already warm, and all of us had a feeling that this was going to be one of those days -- the days when we would lounge around, get fucked up, and follow the rabbit trails of debauchery and desire that appealed to us.

"So if Kat wants to give up her ass to Ryan, and Rita wants a cum-swallowing bonanza," I finally said, "what do you want?"

I looked at Jess and Katie. They looked at each other. Katie shrugged.

"Honestly, I haven't even thought about it," she said. "I'm still in my honeymoon phase, I guess!"

"Fair," Rita said. "But I bet you anything Jess has something rolling around in her perverted little head."

We laughed again.

"I feel like this discussion calls for wine," I said.

"Isn't it a bit early, daddy?" Kat said.

"This day is going to come off the rails early and, most likely, never get back on them," I said.

"Good point," Kat replied.

I quickly went inside and returned with glasses, two bottles of simple, easy-drinking rosé, and an ice bucket.

"I have actually been thinking about something," Jess said. "Fantasies help me escape the reality of what's going on with the agency right now. And what I've been toying with, well, something similar to what Rita wants. But, god, Melanie and I were reminiscing about some of our college days recently. We got wild. I mean wild." She paused for emphasis. "I would kind of love for us to host a party with our group, and I want to be tied down and blindfolded in one of the bedrooms. And whoever wants to come in and fuck me, can just come in and fuck me. However they want. Whatever hole they want. I just want to be helplessly used all night long."

"That's so hot," Katie said. "Who the guys are doesn't even matter. It's just about getting fucked and used."

"Exactly," Jess agreed.

"What about you, daddy?" Kat asked. "You've been a little quiet. I know something's going on in that scheming, horny little head of yours."

"In my big head, too," I said with a laugh.

"My guess is it has something to do with the mysterious Carly," Rita said.

"Fuck, you know me too well," I said.

"That's not possible, baby," Rita said.

"So, yeah, I know what we heard about Carly liking to be a voyeur at these types of parties," I said, "but I'd really love to fuck her. You girls know I always love someone who presents a challenge."

The conversation only got looser as we ripped through the two bottles of wine. I got two more. We smoked a couple joints. We had cocaine, then more cocaine. The morning slipped into the afternoon. Jess got a phone call. A concerned look passed over her face. She stood up.

"It's the lawyer," she said and walked inside to take it.

We waited patiently, but we didn't have to wait long. It turned out, it was just a basic update on the Infinity situation in Houston. They needed more time. There wasn't any resolution yet. I could see the anxiousness on Jess's face. She hated waiting.

"It's going to be okay," I said. "We've got the best people imaginable on this. The risk is minimal, and it's decreasing by the day right now."

"I know," Jess said. "But I'm fucking bored with it. I'm ready to pull the plug on Infinity Houston."

The words lingered above the pool.

"You know what we need to do?" Rita said.

"We need to plan a swingers party," Kat said.

"Yes!" Katie agreed.

"What better way to take your mind off of things?" I said.

"Let's do it this weekend," Kat suggested.

"I'll get the guest list organized," Rita said.

"I'll help you with the food and drinking planning, daddy," Kat said.

"What do you want me to do?" Jess asked.

"Nothing," I said. "You need to relax and take it easy. Let us do the work. Maybe all you'll have to worry about is trying to figure out which cock is fucking you."

"Fuck, that sounds good right about now," Jess said.

* * *

The party was a great idea. It would help alleviate Jess of her stress, giving her something fun to focus on. It was also perfectly timed because it could also serve as a welcome to LA party for Crystal and Jason. They were set to move into their new house on Wednesday, which meant they could have a few days to settle in before the swingers bash on Saturday.

And my girls loved nothing more than planning a party. The level of excitement grew as the guest list filled out. Juliet and Melanie committed immediately, of course, and Petey and Alix didn't take much more time to accept. Crystal and Jason were in, naturally, and the eleven of us would have made for a great evening.

But it got better. Jess worked hard on her three porn boys -- minus Tommy, who we still felt was too much of a risk to include -- to join Rita's cum festival. Jess also convinced special guests from Vegas to join us. Kelly and Jamie and Nicole and Bryce would fly in, just for the night. Christy from Infinity would join, as well, because she had been so busy at the agency, she was having a little trouble finding fun outside of work. Among our Hollywood friends, Ryan, Vic, and Cecily were in. They had become a presumed part of the group by this point. But, to my surprise, Carly also accepted our invitation. It would be a perfect crowd, ripe for a good time.

In the meantime, while we took care of the final logistical preparations, our main focus was on helping Crystal and Jason get settled in their new home. It was in the Hollywood Hills, about five minutes lower and five minutes east of us, and it was the ideal place for a partying couple wanting to take advantage of all LA had to offer. It had four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and was just over 3,500 square feet. It sat on two levels, nestled into the hills, and had extensive outdoor living space and an infinity pool with an insane view to the west. The primary bedroom could be functionally open-air, with an outdoor living space that led to the pool and hot tub. Jason called it their "party pad," and it had all the makings of it.

After giving them a couple days to settle in, the girls and I brought over takeout for dinner and some house-warming presents. Kat and Katie carried the food, while I had a magnum of Champagne in each hand when we rang the doorbell. Jess and Rita carried a handful of wrapped packages. Crystal and Jason greeted us with shrieks and hugs at the door, welcoming us into their new home. We moved toward the kitchen, with Crystal promising us all a full tour, and unloaded the goodies.

But, it turned out, the biggest surprise -- and biggest present -- of them all was there waiting for us. It was Bianka.

"Surprise!" she said, throwing one hand up in the air, while shooting the other down toward her feet, posing like a game show hostess.

"So, uh, we might have brought someone with us," Jason said.

"You can't be in a relationship like this and not live together!" Crystal said enthusiastically.

Our jaws dropped. How had they kept this secret? We stood in surprised silence for a few moments, and then all eight of us broke into happy cries and more hugs.

"This is the best surprise!" I said to Jason, clapping him on the back.

"Ah, you just want more pussy," he said jokingly, and clapped me right back.

"For real, brother," I said. "I'm really happy for you."

He smiled at me, and I could see the genuine satisfaction and happiness on his face. It reminded me of when we had first moved out here full-time. I loved knowing it was his happy place, like it was for me. Before we had a chance to say anything more, the squeals of the girls bounced around the hard surfaces of the kitchen, piercing out through the open doors into the late afternoon sunshine. I knew they must have been passing out the housewarming gifts.

"This is, like, way too much!" Crystal said excitedly.

"Just wait," Kat said with a grin.

Jason and I, just turning around, hearing the tearing sounds of wrapping paper. Bianka squealed again. It was a large, sterling silver tray.

"Keep going!" Rita encouraged them.

Jess passed along a few smaller parcels. It was quite clear what the theme was by now. And then Katie handed Crystal the final package. It was neatly wrapped in matte, royal blue paper. The corners were crisp and perfect. A shiny silver bow was placed just slightly off-center. Crystal slipped a French-tipped nail underneath the seam on the bottom side.

"What is this?" she asked with genuine curiosity. "It's not hard enough to be a book. Like I'd read it."

Everyone laughed.

"No way," she said as she caught a glimpse just beneath the paper. "No. Fucking. Way."

"What?" Bianka said, angling her head closer to Crystal to try to see.

"Look at this," Crystal said.

Her hands worked nimbly, easily pulling off the tape holding the wrapping together. She slid the crinkly paper off and held up a compact rectangle, about nine inches by six inches and one-inch tall.

"Holy shit," Bianka said.

"Jesus," Jason breathed.

"Welcome to LA!" Jess said loudly and happily.

"Are you serious?" Crystal said, mouth agape.

"You can't live here and not always be ready for a party," Kat said.

"That is the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my entire life," Bianka said.

"Totally pure, absolutely uncut," Jess said proudly.

Crystal's eyes got wide as she ran her fingers over the tightly wrapped plastic holding the one-kilogram brick of cocaine.

"I mean, we should try some, don't you think?" she said.

"We've never had a whole brick," Rita said, licking her lips.

"Definitely we need to try some," Bianka gushed.

"You've got everything here you need to entertain," Jess said.

"Hollywood style!" Katie added boisterously.

I nudged Jason and gestured toward the wide open doors leading to the pool in front of us. He gave a slight nod, and we left the girls to the party favors. On our way outside, Jason grabbed a couple glasses off the counter to go with the magnum of Champagne, still chilled, I had kept in my hands.

"Dude, this is such an incredible perch," I said, popping the bottle.

"Wouldn't be possible without you, my man," Jason said with a grin.

I poured two glasses -- too quickly, and they both spilled over the sides onto the patio table. I shrugged it off, finished filling the glasses, and we toasted.

"This is when the real fun begins," I said.

"It's hard to believe this is my life," Jason said with a chuckle.

"Believe me, man," I said, "I used to say that all the time. All the time."

We paused and took long drinks of Champagne.

"So, hey, I wanted to talk to you about a business thing that came up," I continued.

"Yeah, what's the score, bro?" he asked.

"You know Carly Atkins?" I said, throwing out the actress's name.

"Of course," Jason said.

"So she approached me about having us finance her next project," I said.

"Holy shit," he said.

"Yeah, right?" I said, raising my eyebrows. "Huge."

"I mean, that's a no-brainer," he said.

"There's one possible hiccup, though," I confided.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Carly implied, pretty strongly, that this was all contingent on getting Juliet to agree to star in it," I said.

Jason whistled through his teeth.

"I thought she wanted to take a sabbatical," he said.

"She does," I confirmed.

"Have you brought it up to her?" he asked.

"Not yet," I said.

"Are you going to?" he pressed.

"Yeah," I said. "Just not sure how or when."

"Carly Atkins," Jason said. "That's a big fucking fish, man."

"Maybe the biggest," I said.

"You think you can talk Juliet into it?" he asked.

"I'm not sure that's an option," I said, unsure of myself. "There's no forcing Juliet to do anything. I mean, at least, I don't feel comfortable doing it."

"She might want to jump at working with Carly," he said.

"She might," I repeated.

"Let's give it some thought," he said. "But it can't hurt to bring it up to her."

"Yeah, you're right," I said. "And, who knows, maybe the timing would work out. I'm not sure how far into things Carly is."

"Shit, man," Jason said. We had gravitated over to the edge of the backyard, looking down on west LA from the hills. "And if it doesn't work out? Who gives a fuck? Isn't this enough?"

"That's a good point," I said, draining my glass. "You've got to keep perspective about things."

We watched the sun start its soft descent into the Pacific, and I glanced back at the kitchen. The girls were huddled over the counter, feasting on cocaine. I sensed a contentment radiating from my best friend. It was similar to what I felt, too. It was good to have a confidante out here with me. It was an extra mark of security and comfort.

"So, Bianka, huh?" I said finally.

"How lucky can one guy get?" Jason replied.

"Pretty fucking lucky!" I said happily.

"It just kind of happened, man," he said. "We closed on the house, and then all the shit with Infinity in Houston went down. And that's when we realized -- Crystal and I both, I mean -- that there was no way we could leave without her."

"I know that feeling, brother," I said.

12