Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 11

Story Info
Analyzing Crystal.
4.1k words
4.71
4.7k
5

Part 123 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a chapter I've been excited to write for a while. I've held off because this book needs to be a slow burn. But for those of you who love Crystal? Enjoy these two steps toward the dark side.

* * *

I hadn't been to the Hooker House in three weeks. It was the longest hiatus I'd had since we bought it. Alix had returned from her two-week stint in LA. Nicole and Brittany had kept the Infinity agency thriving while she was gone, both happy to step up to take on the administrative reins while Jess focused on business development, particularly looking to expand the lineup of escorts. It was slow-going for Jess, who was extremely particular in the girls she would hire for the agency. Good looks weren't enough. A slutty attitude wasn't enough. She wanted only the best, the girls who put together looks and a carnal desire that couldn't be checked.

In ten days, Jess had interviewed and rejected six candidates. The ten girls at the agency were worn a little thin, and Jess stared down the possibility of having to take on regular appointments again herself. She needed some time to think, so one way she relieved the pressure from her clients was to add a new, attractive option.

And that's why I was driving to the Hooker House on a Saturday morning in early August. It was a period of heavy vacations among Jess's client base, so she had a little time to play with. To stave off burnout and further strain on her girls, she decided it was time for me to take Crystal to the next level. For a month, Crystal had been taking weekly Saturday appointments. At first, she was an under-the-radar, insider's treat. Jess personally referred Crystal to select clients. Her enthusiasm remained during each appointment, and Jess decided it was time to roll out Crystal for general use. But only if she passed one more test.

She needed anal training. That's where I came in, of course. The challenge was that Crystal had never done any kind of meaningful anal play. When I walked into the Hooker House that day, I was still under the impression that she believed the time I had tongued her asshole counted as anal sex.

I parked in the garage and, despite it being 10 a.m., was greeted by an incredibly stoned Alix and Brittany in the living room. They had been indulging in the new Hooker House hookah while laying out by the pool. Small talk was impossible when they were that high. They bordered on the incoherent, only wanting to stumble back to the pool and smoke some more. I noticed that Crystal was out by the pool, too, sunbathing nude. Jess had told me this was a weekly occurrence. Crystal was serious about her natural tan.

I was about to go outside to give Crystal her marching orders for the day when Nicole walked into the kitchen. Her eyes were bloodshot and hair wildly disheveled. She wore nothing but a thong, and her tits stood out more proudly than I remember. Her stomach was flat, her ribcage more prominent than in the past. She had lost weight, but her ass was as firm and pert as ever.

"What would your boyfriend say if he knew you were hanging out in a house of ill-repute?" I asked sarcastically.

"He'd say that he wanted to know which one was a bigger whore than I am," Nicole shot back and smiled.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug. Her breasts pushed into my chest, and she lingered longer than she needed to.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. "I thought you had gone straight. No hookers or anything."

"Have you met my girlfriends?" I said, deadpan.

"I have," Nicole said. "That's why you didn't grab my ass just now. You've gone soft."

"You call that soft?" I said, glancing down at my shorts.

"I'm not allowed to play anymore," she said. "So, yeah, if I can't have it? It's gone soft."

Nicole put a mug under a single-serve coffee machine and added a pod to the chamber.

"I'm surprised you can wake up with just coffee," I said. "You really have become responsible."

Nicole smiled at me. When the coffee finished brewing, she picked up a vial of cocaine and sprinkled some into the mug, then stirred it with a spoon.

"Responsible?" she said. "I'm just getting a Stevie for myself."

"A Stevie?" I asked.

"Steve Ray Vaughan used to dissolve cocaine in his whiskey," Nicole said. "It's too early for whiskey. So I'm doing it with my coffee."

"I never knew you were such a music fan," I said.

"You never really bothered to ask," she said and smiled. "I've got to go. I've got a client coming in an hour."

"And cumming again fifteen minutes later, I'm sure," I joked.

"Probably," Nicole said, looking over her shoulder as she walked back toward the bedrooms. "Unless I don't want him to. But he will anyway."

"I can't relate," I said.

"That's because you haven't had me in far too long, John," Nicole said. She stuck out her tongue and disappeared around the corner.

I was antsy now. I went out back and approached Crystal.

"Hey, babe," she said as I walked up to her lounge chair.

"Your tan looks phenomenal," I said.

"Do you like it?" she asked, sitting up. She was, as always, chewing gum.

"It's superb," I said. "Did Jess tell you I was coming?"

"Yeah," Crystal said. "She said it's training day. What does that mean?"

"Do you want to guess?" I asked.

"I have no clue," Crystal said. "Is it time for me to come inside?"

"Yeah, let's get you a towel," I said.

"I don't need one," Crystal said.

She stood up confidently. Her belly ring shone in the morning sun as it bathed the pool deck. She had blossomed with confidence after her first handful of real escort experiences.

"Perfect stomach," I said, flattering her intentionally. "I've missed it."

"Aw, thanks, babe!" Crystal exclaimed.

Inside, I slipped my hands around Crystal's waist and pulled her to me. She always kissed softly and seductively.

"Do we get to have sex today?" Crystal asked.

"Yes," I said. "Have you missed me?"

"I'm so excited," she said with a smile and kissed me again. "I like having sex with you the best so far."

"We're going to do some different things," I said.

"Like what?" Crystal asked.

"You'll see," I said. "Come on. Let's get a bedroom."

"Just a second," Crystal said. She drifted over to the kitchen and the large tray of cocaine.

"Do you have your bullet?" I asked.

"Yeah," Crystal said. "But I like lines the best."

She picked up a straw and brushed her hair to one side. The familiarity she had developed with cocaine made me smile. I had created that. Her honey-tanned body looked good as she bent over and inhaled the first pile of powder. I gazed at her ass, which was between soft and firm. A Goldilocks ass. And today I was going to defile it.

Crystal polished off the second line and turned to offer me the straw while she rubbed underneath her nostrils.

"Do you want some?" she asked.

"Yeah, thanks," I said.

"I'm feeling tingly," Crystal said as I snorted my lines. "I've really been wanting you again."

The coke hit me, and I felt like I had reached the right state of mind. Jess's words to me before I walked out the door rang in my ear.

"I want an anal whore when you're through with her," she had said.

I was ready to wreck her and pull back some of the romantic illusions she had developed about escorting to this point. Jess was right. It was time to make her a whore. I was confident we had primed her that she would be ready to take a bigger step. I just had to push her just right.

"Come on," I said, cupping her ass. "I'm really horny."

We walked into the master bedroom, and I locked the door behind us.

"Do you want me to blow you?" Crystal asked, putting her body close to mine and running a hand down my chest.

"In a little bit," I said. "Today is going to be different, babe. You've done a good job so far with your appointments. But Jess needs you to take it to the next level if you want to get invited to do the really fun stuff."

"Like what fun stuff?" Crystal asked.

"Like the football parties," I said.

"What parties?" she asked.

"Okay, look, if I tell you, which I probably shouldn't because Jess hasn't said it's okay," I said. That was a lie. "But there are these parties, and we can make it a secret just between you and me that you know. As long as you don't say anything."

"I promise I can keep a secret," Crystal said.

She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me lightly. Her eyes betrayed how eager she was. This was going to be so much fun.

I relayed a general overview of the football parties, and Crystal's jaw dropped.

"That sounds like the most fun thing I've ever heard of," she said.

"So you want to be a part of them?" I asked. "They're on Sundays usually."

"Yes," Crystal said in her confident voice. "I can probably figure out a way if they're after church."

"The money is incredible, too," I said, ignoring her church comment.

"How much?" she asked.

"At least five thousand dollars per party," I said.

"Are you serious?" she said.

I nodded and said, "If you're willing to be a good girl for me, I can make sure you get to be invited to the parties."

"I want to be at those parties," Crystal said.

I kissed her.

"Good girl," I said. "You're going to let me show you what you have to do?"

"Yes, babe," she said. "You sure I can't blow you?"

"Not yet," I said. "I want you to get on the bed. On your hands and knees."

"You don't want to start by being on top?" Crystal asked, confused.

"It's going to be different today," I said.

"Okay," she said. For the first time that day, I heard the smack of her ever-present gum.

Crystal kneeled on the bed for me, and I pulled her closer to the edge. I stripped and kneeled on the floor behind her. She smelled slightly soapy but also a bit sweaty from her sunbathing. I began to gently lick her pussy from behind.

"Oh my gosh, babe," Crystal sighed. "That feels really nice."

"I'm going to get you so horny today," I said.

"I already am," she said.

I went back to working her pussy with long strokes. Her juices were thick and sweet. This was only the second time I'd eaten her out. When her pussy juices flowed copiously, as if I had turned on the faucet to her desire, I flicked my tongue over her asshole. It was as beautifully hairless as her cunt. It seemed that Crystal had taken Jess's advice and gotten waxed.

"I like when you do that," Crystal said as my tongue swirled around her tight, obviously virgin asshole.

"What am I doing, babe?" I said. I wanted her to say it.

"Your tongue is on my butt," she said.

I started working my tongue into the hole slightly. It met stiff resistance. This was going to be a monumental conquest. I smiled and continued rimming her. Crystal moaned. My tongue returned to her pussy, focusing on her clit. It was time to push her boundaries. Just a little. As my tongue flicked against the hard nub at the top of her cunt, I ran my index finger over her sap-covered pussy lips. Well-lubricated, I then touched my fingertip to her asshole. Predictably, she clenched.

"What's that?" she asked, unsure. Her head had whipped around, and she looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Babe," I said, "if you want to do the football parties, you are going to have to do new things. Do you understand? I'm going to teach you how."

"It's butt stuff?" Crystal said. "That's what they want?"

"Not just them," I said. "If you want to be part of Infinity? You have to provide a certain level of service."

"I already am part of Infinity," Crystal said proudly.

"If you want to stay a part of it," I said. "Jess has a certain standard for her girls. She promises her clients that her girls all provide -- how should I put it -- a full menu."

"I don't get it," Crystal said.

It was at this moment that I realized Crystal's naivete, perhaps you could call it stupidity though she was a smart girl in some ways, was not an act. She really was this sheltered in the ways of the flesh, and I suddenly felt an incredible responsibility to be her shepherd in unlocking the door to untamed pleasure.

"Here, turn around, sweetie," I said, climbing onto the bed.

Crystal lowered her ass and turned toward me. She looked at me with a mixture of desire and confusion. I kissed her, and her lips were as soft and eager as ever.

"Today is anal training, Crystal," I said. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets. It was as if I had articulated an entirely foreign concept.

"That's like gay sex," she said. I stifled a laugh.

"Not when a guy does it to a girl," I said. "A lot of people really like it. I absolutely love it."

"You do?" she said.

"Don't tell me you haven't heard of this," I said.

"I don't know anyone who's ever tried it," she said.

"Didn't you go to college?" I said sarcastically.

"I went to Houston Baptist University," Crystal said.

"That explains it," I said under my breath.

I kissed Crystal again. She was still eager. It was time to rip the bandaid off completely.

"Babe, I'm going to fuck you in the ass today," I said.

I felt the goosebumps flash across her arm.

"I thought this might be coming," Crystal said. "I watched some porn scenes about it. But that was just on the internet."

She wasn't as stupid as she was playing off. It made me wonder how good an actor she was.

"Did it turn you on?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"It might hurt a little," I said. "But I'm really good at this."

"That's what Alix told me," she said.

"You talked to Alix about it?" I asked, noting she had definitely lied about not knowing anyone who had done anal before.

"Yeah, she just mentioned that you felt really amazing when you were in her butt," she said.

"So do you want to try it?" I asked, letting my hands wander to her tits to pinch her nipples lightly.

"If that's what it takes to get to the football parties," she said. "Whatever you want."

Crystal once more had surprised me. At some level, it was what I liked best about her. I pushed her down on her back and positioned myself between her thighs. I had her hold her legs above her head, exposing her pussy and asshole to me. I dove in.

"I love how smooth you are," I said between aggressive licks on Crystal's ass.

"Jess told me you liked girls who waxed," she said.

Before she could finish her sentence, I let my index finger snake its way fully inside her ass. She gasped.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed.

Crystal's ass was tight, even for that one finger. I began licking her pussy as I moved my finger around her ass, then in and out of it. The juice leaking from her pussy provided brilliant lubrication. I let my tongue trace the tightly compact lips of her pussy while I finger-fucked her ass. After a few minutes, I added my middle finger.

Crystal grunted, but she didn't say anything. More importantly, she didn't ask me to stop or exhibit any signs of discomfort. This bitch was going to be my ass slut, I told myself. I was going to make it happen. I let Crystal adjust to having two fingers in her ass, worked them in and out of her, and then started to spread them apart. I focused on her clit, but I kept an eye on how her asshole stretched as I worked my fingers around. She was so deliciously tight. This was going to be an achievement.

I settled into a rhythm of slowly moving my fingers in and out of her ass, simulating what my cock would be doing in a few minutes. As I penetrated her, I went deeper and deeper, until I could feel my fingers through the flesh of her pussy as I continued eating her out. I didn't stop until Crystal came. Her hips gyrated, and she cried out, being more vocal than I remembered.

"Yes! Yes! Ugh! That feels so good!" Crystal screamed.

As she came down from her orgasm, I smiled at her as I slowly eased my fingers, one at a time, out of her ass.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"It feels so weird," she said. "Like I'm doing number two. But I trust you."

I lowered myself on top of her, and we made out for a few minutes. She knew what was coming. I could sense a bit of apprehension in her but also the determination that formed the foundation of her entire foray into our affair and her blossoming escort career.

"Are you ready to try it?" I asked.

"Let's do it," said Crystal, once again using the voice that sounded like she was trying to convince herself what she said was true.

I had thought about offering Crystal a booty bump but decided against it. That would come later. I wanted to defile her properly the first time. I didn't want her ass numb. I wanted her to internalize the feeling of becoming my dirty anal slut.

"Get on your hands and knees," I instructed her. She obeyed, and I heard her gum chewing increase pace.

I fished a bottle of Lelo lube out of the night stand drawer and saw Crystal's coke bullet there.

"Do you want a bump first?" I asked.

"Yes," Crystal said eagerly and turned around. She took two toots in each nostril and smiled at me.

"It's going to be okay, babe," I said. "This is fun."

"I know," she said and turned around for me again.

Her pussy continued to drip. I lubed my cock, then poured a generous amount directly onto her crinkled asshole, pushing it deep inside with my fingers. I repeated that three times. She was tight but loosening just slightly. More importantly, she was getting used to having her ass invaded. It was time.

"I'm going to use my cock now, Crystal, okay?" I said.

She whipped her hair around and looked at me.

"I'm ready," she said with continued false-confidence.

"I'm going to put in just the tip," I explained, taking her through my usual routine. "If it hurts at any point, just tell me, and I'll stop. I won't pull out because that'll make it hurt worse, understand?"

"I understand," she said. Her breathing was deliberate.

I took a firm grip of one of Crystal's ass cheeks and smiled. I'd been waiting for this, deflowering the ass of the Baptist housewife. It was one of my high holy days.

Crystal's asshole was tight. My cock was raging hard, and I touched the tip to her hole. She didn't flinch, which was a good sign. Making initial penetration was more difficult than any ass I could remember. I had to push my thumb against my head while it was adjacent to her opening just to push it past her unused rubber band of a sphincter.

"Oh. My. Gosh," Crystal said in a strained, low voice.

"That's just the tip, baby," I said. "Just breathe. I'm not putting any more in right now."

"It feels like I'm going to poo," she said.

"You're not," I said. "It's just a new feeling."

I took the opportunity while she distracted herself by talking to push another two inches of my cock inside her ass. It was absolutely fucking delicious to feel it give under my power. She was so tight. I drizzled a little more lube on my cock and pushed in another inch.

"This feels so weird!" Crystal said, but she giggled. For a moment, I thought she might be punking me that this was her first time. This was not how I expected she would react. Maybe it was the cocaine.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"It's okay right now," she said, almost as if she were slightly embarrassed. "Not as bad as I thought. It doesn't hurt."

This time, while she talked, I just bottomed out inside of her. She gasped.

"That's it, baby," I said. "I'm all the way in."

"Are you serious?" she said. I decided that was her catchphrase.

"My cock is all the way in your ass, Crystal," I said.

"Are you going to fuck it?" she asked.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Do it," she said in her faux-confident tone.

So I let her have it. Slowly at first, but I started working my cock in and out of her ecstatically tight anus. I could tell he was doing everything possible to keep from letting me know how badly it hurt. But, Jesus, it was absolutely fucking delightful. She started moaning, but she wasn't talking. She seemed completely overwhelmed by the moment.

12