Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 29

Story Info
Julie tries out; Crystal makes a bold move.
3.7k words
4.79
4.2k
6

Part 141 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: A little more housewife corruption and then some big moves by Crystal in this chapter. But there are some Rita developments that I hope you don't see as taking a back seat. Please enjoy!

* * *

The next day, I repeated a similar exercise with Julie, Crystal's red-headed friend. She was, it quickly became clear, even more innocent than Crystal had been when I first met her. But what also became clear was that Julie was submissive. She followed whatever Crystal and Bianka wanted to do because that was her nature. She didn't know how to refuse. And that left a wonderful opportunity to mold her into something enjoyable for me. And for Infinity's customers.

Dangling a coke bullet in front of her and telling her that both Crystal and Bianka had hooked up with me in the Maserati was all it took to get her to agree to a blowjob.

"I grew up thinking blowjobs were dirty," Julie said as she tied her red hair back into a ponytail. "But my husband loves them."

Her technique was unremarkable but enthusiastic. She couldn't take more than half my cock into her mouth but happily tried to take as much as she could, until she gagged and backed off. I could have cum in her mouth, but I wanted to see if I could push Julie into new territory.

"Let's get in the back seat," I said. "I want to fuck you."

Julie pulled her mouth off my cock and looked surprised.

"Oh, Bianka said you just did a blowjob," she said.

"I did with her, but I want to fuck you," I said.

I could see the torn confusion on her face. On one hand, she liked that I wanted to fuck her but hadn't fucked Bianka. On the other hand, it probably was more than she had bargained for today. In the end, her inability to tell a man no won out.

"Okay," she said. "But I've only ever slept with my husband."

I could barely repress a joyous smile.

"I'll be gentle," I said. "This is really special for me, too."

"Okay," she said with a smile.

I had parked on the second floor of a garage in the shopping center where we had lunch. There were no other cars around. Julie climbed into the back, and I positioned her on her hands and knees. I came in behind her and closed the door. Her knees shook as I flipped up her skirt and pulled down her panties. She had a full, bright red bush that was untrimmed. Her asshole, through the pubic hair, showed bright pink next to her porcelain skin. She was moderately wet, so I lubed my cock with spit.

Julie was tight. Incredibly tight. She gasped and grunted as my cock penetrated her. I took it slowly, but she was nearly whimpering from my size.

"Is your husband not this big?" I said, with a taunt.

"Jesus, please forgive me," she whispered and then said to me, "No. No. Oh my gosh. It feels like you're ripping me in half."

I kept a slow, steady pace, only increasing my strokes when her natural lubrication took over. Then she started to enjoy it. A lot. Julie was as tight as a virgin, and my cock made a relentless, if somewhat gentle, assault on her clit and g-spot.

"I feel funny," she said at one point, short of breath. "Oh! Oh!"

And moments later she exploded. She panted and gasped and glanced back at me, looking confused.

"I don't know," she said. "I don't know what happened. Please, God, forgive me."

I was close and went ahead and finished. I flooded her pussy with cum, and she moaned loudly.

"That feels familiar," she said. "Did you climax?"

"Yes," I said, unable to keep a smile off my face at her delicate language.

"What happened to me?" she asked.

"That was an orgasm, sweetie," I said.

"Are you serious?" she said.

"Totally serious," I said.

"Oh my gosh," she said. "I have to text Crystal and Bianka. They told me that could happen."

I started to think it might be an act. No one could be that innocent, could they? It also occurred to me that Julie probably wasn't on birth control. In my mind, I just shrugged my shoulders. That could be handled later, if need be.

Julie became chatty as she put her panties back on and smoothed out her skirt. I told her she could keep the coke bullet as a gift, and she hugged me.

"This was fun," she said. "Did I do okay?"

"You were great," I said and kissed her. "We are going to have a lot of fun."

"So you want to see me again?" she asked.

"Definitely," I said.

She beamed at me like she had won the lottery. The only question would be whether she could ever muster the courage to say no.

* * *

After my lunch tryst with Julie, I was feeling content. We had two new prospects for Infinity, or at least two bored housewives for me to fuck on occasion. I arrived home to find Rita and Jess laying out nude by the pool, in post-coital bliss.

"Rita is giving me a run for the money with the strap-on," Jess said.

"You should have seen it, John," Rita said with a smile.

They were smoking hookah and drinking cold white wine out of insulated glasses.

"I would have liked to do more than see," I said.

"How did it go with Julie?" Jess asked.

"We may have a true submissive on our hands," I said. "It was clear she didn't feel she could say no, but I also got the vibe she'll do anything Crystal and Bianka tell her to. Oh, and get this, she swore up and down she had never fucked anyone but her husband."

"You're kidding!" Rita said. "One man?"

"Well, two now," I said cockily.

"I hope you were gentle," Jess said.

"As gentle as I could be," I said.

"That thing can only be so gentle," Rita said, licking her lips.

I took the bait. "Do you want to taste her?" I asked.

"Do you really have to ask?" Rita shot back.

I stood in front of her, and she simply sat forward on the lounge chair. She undid my pants, and they fell around my ankles. Her tongue flicked out and enveloped the sticky head of my cock. She made long licks up and down my shaft, then took my full length in her mouth for a few strokes.

"She tastes good," Rita said, then patted my cock and sat back. She took another hit off the hookah and blew the acrid smoke across my erection.

"That's it?" I said plaintively.

Rita only smiled at me wickedly.

"Where's Kat?" I asked.

Jess and Rita exchanged a glance and gave a stoned giggle.

"I have a confession," Jess said, her eyes bleary and bloodshot. "We did keep this a secret from you."

"Kat wants to keep her toes dipped in the Infinity waters," Rita said. "Just a little bit."

My heart sank, presuming this meant Kat was entertaining a client right now and didn't tell me.

"She's going to work with me on recruiting," Jess said. "She is so intrigued by Bianka and Julie and the prospect of having really attractive, everyday girls escort as a complement to their everyday lives."

I took a deep breath and relaxed. That was an exciting possibility.

"But if Kat's going to recruit," Rita said, "she has to be okay working with the people who are important to keeping the agency running smoothly."

"So she's at lunch with Nicole right now," Jess said. "They have to get along if we are going to make sure Infinity is the best business possible."

"Just the two of them?" I said.

"Just the two of them," Rita said.

"I hope no one comes home with a black eye," I joked.

"Come smoke with us, baby," Rita said. "It'll help you relax. Kat will be back before long, and we'll hear all about it."

We refreshed the hookah with more weed and got thoroughly stoned over the next hour. It was nearly three o'clock when Kat walked through the patio doors and joined us, still in her blue dress and nude heels from work that day.

"I would love a hit of that," Kat said, gesturing to the hookah after kissing me hello.

"How was lunch?" Jess asked.

"We're all dying to know," Rita said.

Kat closed her eyes and took a deep inhale. She held the smoke for a long time before letting out a relaxed, lengthy exhale. She took two more hits before telling us about her meeting with Nicole.

"Was it that stressful?" I teased as she put the hookah hose down.

"No, no, it was good," Kat said dreamily as her high began to take hold.

"Spill it, girl," Rita said, pushing her.

"We have a detente, like a real one," Kat said. "Nicole isn't evil. I know that. She has been mixed up. I've been mixed up before. Will we ever be best friends? Probably not. But we both want to make sure the agency is successful. And we recognize that we also have some similar goals."

"That sounds pretty positive," Jess said. "Focus on the things you have in common."

"The biggest thing is that we both understand we have crushes on each other's men," Kat said. "So it's a one-hundred-percent understanding that Bryce and John are off-limits without express permission."

Kat paused and looked at me.

"That goes for the birthday idea, too," Kat said. "It's off for now, okay?"

"That's fine," I said. "I mean that. It's really fine."

She was my Kitty Kat. I wasn't going to jeopardize anything for the sake of fucking someone else. There was plenty of fucking to be done without Nicole. And I was happy with myself that my initial thought wasn't to go ahead and do it if I figured I wouldn't get found out.

Kat sat on my lap and kissed me.

"You're growing up," she said, teasing me.

"I just know what I want," I said.

"Speaking of what you want," Kat said, talking to all four of us now. "You got Rita the tattoos, but I think it's criminal that you haven't gotten her a ring yet."

"A completely criminal oversight," Jess concurred.

"Well, this isn't normally how I'd propose we go about this," I said.

"Propose?" Rita said.

"Maybe not the best choice of words, babe," Jess said.

"Rita deserves a ring!" Kat said with a giggle.

"I need to get mine cleaned," Jess said.

"Let's all go tomorrow," Kat suggested. "You want the same as us, right?"

"Of course I do," Rita said, stammering a bit.

"This isn't the romantic scenario I envisioned," I said.

"I don't care," Rita said, suddenly fighting back the onset of tears.

"You really want it, don't you?" I said.

"I thought you already understood," she said. "It's the only thing I'm sure that I want in the entire world."

It was an incredible moment that got swept away in an instant. Our doorbell rang, my phone chiming out with a notification. I looked at the app to check the video. We weren't expecting anyone.

"It's Crystal," I said, getting up.

"What? Really?" Jess said.

"Was she coming over?" Kat asked.

Rita and Jess shook their heads.

"I'll go see what's up," I said, already heading inside.

As I approached the front door, I could see Crystal was in tears and shaking.

"Crystal," I said, "what's wrong?"

She flung her arms around me and sobbed.

"I did it," she said, sniffling. "I left him. I left my husband."

I held her by the shoulders, and she looked up at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It was such a little thing," Crystal said between jerky sobs. "But I just snapped. I couldn't take it anymore. He told me I would never be pretty."

"Are you serious?" I said and hoped it didn't sound sarcastic. It was a reflexive comment.

"I am pretty," she said. "I always tried to be pretty for him. It was like the only thing I cared about."

"Come on," I said. "Come inside."

"Now I don't have anywhere to go, and I'm completely alone," Crystal said.

"You're not," Jess's voice came across the room.

The girls had come inside. It was funny and out of place to have Jess and Rita topless.

"You can stay in our guest house," Kat said. "We should be using it more anyway."

"You're safe here," Rita said. "I know you're sad, which is understandable, but we're here to support you. Kat and I have been through this."

"I'm not sad," Crystal said. "I don't know why I'm crying so much. I feel so relieved and so happy."

The girls came in and enveloped Crystal in a group hug. It had the feeling of welcoming her home.

"Let's not be sad about this," Jess said. "You knew this was coming for a while, Crystal. We all did. We had talked about it. You are moving into the guest house. End of story."

"Did you bring anything with you?" I asked.

"A couple suitcases of clothes," Crystal said.

"I'll go get them and get you unpacked," I said.

"Come on, sweetie," Kat said. "I'm going to change. Come with me, and we'll wash your face."

"You're so nice to me," Crystal said to no one in particular.

Kat put her arm around her and took her into our bedroom. I noticed Jess and Rita exchanging smiles. This was, without a doubt, a good thing. We had planned for it. Crystal was a cornerstone to Jess's future for Infinity.

I pulled two heavy suitcases from Crystal's Camaro, one from the trunk and the other from the backseat. I wheeled them to the guest house. We had underutilized this space. It would be perfect for Crystal. I put the suitcases on the king-sized bed and unzipped them. The contents of the first were pedestrian -- jeans, blouses, work clothes, toiletries. It looked hurriedly packed.

The second suitcase, which I had removed from the trunk, was full of surprises. First, it was meticulously packed. Second, it was bursting to the seams with lingerie and sex toys. Third, I discovered a lump in the lining that, when I unzipped to access it, revealed a large plastic baggie of cocaine. It was probably fifty grams or more.

Either Crystal had been preparing for this, or she was keeping a huge secret. Either way, I thought, it was a good sign of her future with the agency and with us. The lingerie and toys, in particular, were a treasure trove that illustrated a side of Crystal that I hadn't seen before. There were varying sizes of butt plugs, a couple bluetooth toys, a half-dozen dildos, nipple clamps, restraints, a collar with chain, and two ball gags. The lingerie ranged from lacy and expensive to trashy, stripper-like items. I also noticed a couple corsets and a number of garter belt and stocking sets.

I did my best putting everything away in the closet and its built-in dresser. I left the cocaine on the kitchen counter. I stashed the suitcases under the bed and was satisfied with my work when Crystal knocked on the door and came in.

"You don't have to knock," I said with a smile. "This is your space. Come and go as you please."

"I can't believe how nice all of you are," Crystal said.

She had calmed down and was chewing gum. Her eyes remained a bit puffy, but she seemed in good spirits.

"Oh my gosh, you totally unpacked me!" she said.

"I did the best I could," I said.

"You saw all of it, huh?" Crystal said.

"I did," I admitted. "There were some surprises."

"Where are the suitcases?" she asked. "There's one thing I need to get out of it."

"I think I found it," I said. "Take a look in the kitchen."

Crystal nearly bounced over to the counter and let out a happy squeal when she saw the coke. She stuck a fingernail in the bag and lifted it to her nose, giving a strong snort.

"So you've seen all my little secrets," Crystal said, starting to walk toward me with seductively swaying hips.

"There were some surprises, I must admit," I said.

"I'm not quite as innocent as you probably think I am," Crystal said, now standing close to me, her breasts pushing into my chest.

"Apparently not," I said.

"I was when you met me," she said. "But I realize this was always lurking inside me, this sexual side. You were just the perfect tutor to tease it and let it out and help it grow. You and Jess, in particular."

Her lips came close to mine. Before they touched, Crystal continued.

"I've been using my escort money to build up a dowry of lingerie and toys," she said. "I had to hide it in my car. I've barely touched any of it. I bought anything that looked interesting or stoked my curiosity."

"That's a lot of curiosity," I said, our lips barely touching.

"You get to teach me anytime you want," she said. "Jess says it will make me even more popular with our clients. I can seem innocent but surprise them by being extra naughty."

"You are going to be a star," I said.

Crystal trained her eyes on me. "You don't think I'm one already?" she said with a seductive tone I'd never heard before.

"To me you are," I said. "But you're still a best-kept secret."

"I don't want to be a secret," Crystal said, her breath hot on my face. "I want to be a whore. The absolute, very best whore."

She spoke with conviction, not the false sense of confidence that she used when we had first met. Her hand went for my cock, and our lips finally met. Crystal was aggressive in a way she never had been before. It's like her shackles had been removed. She took charge, a fire in her eyes like she was possessed by lust.

"I want you to fuck me," she said, stripping off her yoga pants and top. She wore nothing underneath. "Fuck me so hard you make me forget my husband. Fuck me like the cheating whore you made me."

She crawled onto the bed, her holes on full display to me. Her body was tan, lithe, and stunning. Over the past several months, she had become even more beautiful, focusing solely on maximizing her appearance. And then she surprised me with her new seductress act. She swung her hair around her shoulder dramatically and turned to smile at me. She ran a finger across her pussy lips, showing off how wet she was, and spread her ass cheeks.

"Pick your poison," she said and licked her lips.

I nearly hopped onto the bed in a single leap. I gave her ass a firm slap, and Crystal yelped playfully. I pushed my cock into her pussy with a single, forceful stroke.

"That's it, baby," Crystal said. "I knew you'd take my pussy first. You want to get your dick wet first before you put it in my ass, don't you?"

This level of dirty talk was totally new.

"That's exactly right, you slut," I said, spanking her again and fucking her with long, rapid strokes.

"You could have taken my ass first," she said. "I've had two clients fuck me with no lube this week. I've gotten so good at it."

I groaned and took her words as an invitation. My cock made a faint sucking sound as it popped out of her cunt, and I unceremoniously dove into her asshole. It took little effort to bury myself in her dark hole.

"Fuck yes, baby!" Crystal cried. "Fuck my ass! Don't worry about me. Use me and cum. That's what I exist for. Fill my holes and cum inside me."

I grunted and moaned as I took Crystal anally. I marveled at how her body moved. She was so practiced now. She truly was a whore.

"Come on, John," she urged. "Show me what a good whore you've made me. Give me that cum and show me you love the whore you created."

My balls clenched, and I shot unending ropes of semen into Crystal's anal cavity. She cried out in joy as she felt her ass filling up. I nearly fell next to her on the bed. She looked at me and smiled.

"Have I learned a lot?" she asked rhetorically.

"You're a superstar," I said, kissing her.

"You're probably wondering why I have so much coke," she said.

"I admit," I said. "I was a little curious."

"Jess knows about it," Crystal said. "She said it was okay to take it. It's part of our plan."

"And what plan is that?" I asked.

"Besides Bianka and Julie," Crystal explained, "there are a few other housewives from my church who I found out like to party. I thought it would be a good idea if I could supply them. Very discreetly, of course. We think people would pay a lot of money to corrupt pure wives from the suburbs."

She laughed. I looked at her with a mixture of shock and admiration.

"That's an amazing idea," I said. "Bianka and Julie are fun."

"I'm pretty sure they're both going to agree to do the escort thing," Crystal said. "Julie loved the way you took charge of her today."

"You heard about that, huh?" I said.

"She texted me before she even got home," Crystal said.

"It's fun to do bad things with girls who are so devoutly religious," I said. "Sorry. I didn't mean any offense."

12