Traffic Girl - Rita Ch. 61

Story Info
Nikki faces one final test.
4k words
4.68
4k
3

Part 173 of the 207 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other significant distraction during our wait for Kat to take a pregnancy test centered around Infinity. Jess had offered Brooke, Katie's friend, to the general client list. She had become an instant star. Tall and elegant, Brooke had become a particular favorite with two ultra-wealthy oil and gas executives who had recently come into Infinity's orbit. But, in general, her appointment requests were going through the roof once her profile had gone live on the private agency website.

Jess constantly worried about her girls getting burnt out and wanted to take active measures to prevent it. She preferred to keep them at five-to-seven appointments per week, preferably for multiple hours. That would maximize the girls' money while hoping to minimize the inevitable wear-and-tear the business had on their bodies. Although, the truth of the matter was, the girls loved it. They were young, horny, and seemingly always craved more. Jess had a gift at identifying genuine sluts who threw themselves into the profession.

But Jess thought Infinity needed another couple girls on the roster in Houston, and she was extremely interested in getting Nikki, the minister's wife, into the rotation. In her first few weeks, as she dipped her toes in the Infinity waters, Nikki had shown flashes of real talent. Given her position in life and extremely under-the-radar profile thus far, she attracted the attention of some of Jess's most trusted and longtime clients. The issue was that Nikki was showing off a bit of a bratty side. Her inexperience and privilege showed.

"And that's why I need you to do this for me," Jess said as we drove to the Hooker House together. "I need Nikki to get a taste of that John Cameron dominance. When you see a slut you want, there is nothing that can stop you. I need you to overpower her. She doesn't understand quite yet that she doesn't need to fight it."

"So you think me fucking her in the ass will do that?" I said with a laugh.

"Well, you know I do require anal training for my girls," Jess said coyly. "And you're the only man I trust to do it. This way, I think we can kill two birds with one stone."

"She really hasn't ever put anything in her ass?" I asked.

"The smallest butt plug I gave her," Jess said. "Then she copped a bit of attitude about it. I dropped it for the time being because, well, I knew I'd just have you break her of any notion of privilege among the Infinity girls. There's equality in my agency. You know how I feel about that."

"I do indeed," I said, continuing to chuckle. "But, geez, doing these favors for you, Jess. It's going to cost you." I smiled at her to reinforce the joke.

"I'll let you creampie my ass tonight," she said, sliding her hand between my legs.

"I'm going to enjoy this," I said with a mischievous smile.

There were few things better than using my cock as a tool for education. But seeing Nikki again held particular appeal, especially given her station in life. There had always been something special about defiling the good girls I came across in life. I think it stemmed from a deep-down resentment that dated back to high school. I had been a bit of a late bloomer, and there were two popular girls in school who loved to tease me. They were holier-than-thou and deeply religious, and, rightly or wrongly, I carried a grudge against those types with me. Nikki didn't know it, but in physical appearance she looked like one of those girls, so it made me feel like I had more of a vested interest in pulling her to the dark side.

When we walked into the Hooker House, we were greeted by Alix, who was topless and had her head bent over the cocaine tray in the kitchen. Her big tits jiggled happily as she snorted two lines, then stood up and rubbed her nose.

"Hey boss!" she said enthusiastically when she saw Jess and me enter.

"Someone's in a good mood today," Jess said happily.

"I'm always in a good mood when I have an appointment scheduled with Jamie," Alix said, referring to the football team's backup quarterback.

"Oh, lucky girl," Jess said, not trying to mask her jealousy. "What a dick he's got."

"He's going to wreck me," Alix said with a smile. "And I can't wait. He makes me cum so hard."

"You're going to make me jealous," I said.

"Oh, please," Alix said, rubbing a little extra coke onto her gums with a finger. "You get to put it in the preacher's wife's butt. You've got a good thing going."

Before I could respond, Katie entered the kitchen, also topless and only wearing a skimpy thong.

"Hey!" she said when she saw us. She gave Jess a hug but ignored me initially. She bent down and took two quick bumps of coke and whirled around to me. "And hey you!" she said. Katie was wired big time for so early in the day. She hugged me, and ground her tits against my chest.

"I hear you get the baseball boy today," Alix said to Katie.

"I do, and I'm super excited," Katie said. "Crystal was raving about him."

"He tips well, too," Jess said. "Oh, and Nikki just texted. She'll be here in a minute."

"I need to finish getting ready," Katie said. "My kitty needs a fresh shave."

"I'm going to sun and smoke," Alix said and left through the patio door.

And, just like that, Jess and I were left alone in the kitchen. She was already chopping out a few lines with her unparalleled skill.

"Sorry, love, I've been trying to be good, but I am fiending right now," Jess said. She picked up the straw and scanned my face for any signs of disapproval.

"You don't mind if I join you, right?" I said with a grin.

Jess just smiled back at me. She hooked her corn-silk blonde hair behind her ear and made a show of maintaining eye contact with me while she bent down to the two long, thick lines of powder she had cut. The sheer joy on her face as the cocaine disappeared up her slender nose made my cock stir. Nothing, it seemed, could change the fact that Jess was my coke whore. She stood up and kissed me, letting me taste the bitter drip on her tongue.

"You know just how to pull that animal out from inside me, don't you?" I said.

"I have plans sometimes," Jess said coyly.

I quickly took two lines for myself and mentally put myself in a place to feel the aggression the coke spurred on. I knew Jess needed Nikki to understand that this was a client-centric business, and her primary key to success was to cater to the whims of the client. In short, Nikki needed to lose the pageant queen attitude. She was beautiful, and it was fine to know that and have confidence in it, but she had to understand that her reward for those looks was the money. And the sex, if he chose to enjoy it.

"I know what you need me to do," I said. "And you know I always deliver for you."

"I know, baby," Jess said sweetly. "And, hey, I probably need to make an LA visit pretty soon. You want to come with me?"

"You and me in LA?" I asked. Jess arched her eyebrows. "Sounds like a fun time."

"Let's look at doing it in a couple weeks," she said. "Things are running smoothly, but if I'm going to have a bigger management role out there, they need to get to know me."

"That makes sense," I said, tasting a few of the coke crumbs off my fingertip. It was incredibly pure. "Smart and a good idea."

"Maybe we could party and not feel like we aren't supporting Kat," Jess said. "I know that's selfish. And you could also look in on the film projects. We've both got a lot of business potential in LA."

"You're right. Let's do it," I said, and then there was a soft knock on the front door.

I stood behind Jess when she opened the door. Nikki was a sight. In cutoff jean shorts, her honey-colored, sun-kissed legs stood out, athletic and firm. She wore a spaghetti-strapped white tank top that, disappointingly, showed an obvious bra underneath. But her radiant smile, warm eyes, and carefully sloppy ponytail conveyed the look of someone ready to have fun.

She and Jess hugged as Nikki walked inside, and then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. She had an ebullient, positive energy about her as she came into the house. I suspected it might actually be a front, trying to be brave.

"Do you want a line?" Jess offered.

"Please!" Nikki said, continuing her confident, bubbly attitude.

She walked into the kitchen and set her handbag on the counter before giving me a little wink as she bent over in front of me. I was surprised by how far her shorts rode up her ass crack but admired the bottom half of her firm, tan globes. I heard the familiar, musical inhale, but Nikki's thick mane of brown hair blocked my view. She smiled sweetly as she stood up but was a little unsteady on her feet.

"Wow, that's good stuff," Nikki said dreamily. "Can I have a smoke before we get started?"

"Of course, sweetie," Jess said. She gave me a knowing look, as if to say we had her where we wanted her.

Nikki fished out a lighter and a well-worn, half-full pack of Marlboro Lights from her purse and followed Jess to the patio. She lit up and casually took a drag. Alix peered over her sunglasses at me and flashed a wicked, knowing smile.

"How have you been?" Jess asked.

"I'm great!" Nikki said happily, her words coming fast, and her dilated pupils explained why.

"So, I'm not going to beat around the bush," Jess continued. "I've gotten great feedback from the clients you've seen. They're people I really trust."

"Thank you," Nikki said. "I've had fun. I'm not going to lie. A lot of fun. I was kind of skeptical. But I think I'm really starting to see what made this so attractive to Crystal and Julie and Bianka."

"Are you really enjoying it?" Jess asked.

"I am," she reaffirmed. "It's probably better than what I've fantasized about."

"And are you comfortable with, you know, doing this while still," Jess's voice trailed off. She approached it another way. "Well, let me put it this way. You had said you were a little conflicted given your, um, social position about doing this."

"If you're serious about letting me make my own schedule, then I think I'm comfortable we can keep this, how did you describe it?" Nikki said.

"Under the radar," Jess said.

"Yes, under the radar," Nikki said. There was nervous excitement in her voice.

"And you're thinking one or two appointments per week still?" Jess asked.

"Yes," Nikki said. "I can get away for lunch a couple times per week. More if my husband is traveling."

"And I can make sure you get the under-the-radar premium I promised you," Jess said.

"That's fine," Nikki said casually. "I'm not sure this is really about the money for me. I just really have to have total secrecy."

"I'll keep you under the radar," Jess assured her. "And not on the web site. You'll be word of mouth only."

"Okay," Nikki said. "You said there was another thing on the phone?"

"So, there is," Jess said. She smiled. "You probably heard about it from Crystal or one of the others, didn't you?"

"No," Nikki said, "they just said you have John train all the girls."

She snuffed out her cigarette, and Jess suggested we move inside. As we made our way to the house again, Jess hung back.

"Follow my lead," she whispered.

"Let's go somewhere we can relax," Jess suggested, walking to the back of the house.

The rear, largest bedroom was free. Jess led us inside, then closed the door behind us. But what she did next surprised me. She unzipped her sundress and let it fall to the floor, leaving her standing before us in nothing but a white thong. Her nipples, hard like small, pink walnuts, crinkled to life. She stepped forward and disarmed Nikki by kissing her. It was a move of total seduction.

"I've been wanting to play with you, too," Jess said, breaking the kiss. "You are pretty. So pretty. Do you mind if I have a taste?"

Nikki simply shook her head. I could see the confusion, surprise, and desire on her face. Jess moved in again, swiftly and with confidence. They made out while Jess began to remove Nikki's clothes. Her shirt came off. Then her bra. Jess moved down, licking her nipples, while she unbuttoned Nikki's jean shorts and slid a finger over her mound.

"Oh, someone is really, really wet," Jess said with amusement. "You like playing with girls, Nikki."

Nikki only gasped. Her mouth fell open, and her head rolled back slightly.

"Lie down on the bed," Jess ordered, as she pushed Nikki's shorts and panties down her hips.

Nikki obeyed, stepping out of her remaining clothes as her stunning nude figure moved to the bed. Jess turned to me and gave me a kiss. But the kiss was only a pretext so she could give me a message.

"Get a booty bump ready for her, my love," she said with a smile.

And in that instant, I saw Jess's plan laid bare. I was only too happy to play along. Jess settled between Nikki's thighs and began to eat her out. I cut some lines of cocaine on the mirror sitting on top of the dresser. Conveniently, there was already a medicine plunger there, too. Jess had planned this out in exquisite detail. I prepared the solution with distilled water, the coke dissolving easily given its high purity. Just as I finished, Nikki's pleasured screams reached an apex as Jess brought her to a swift orgasm with her tongue. They uncoupled, taking a break, and breathed heavily but with grins on their faces.

"That was hot!" Nikki said. "Girls know how to make other girls cum. Like, it's even harder than when I play with myself."

"I think since starting Infinity," Jess said, "I have really learned just how much pleasure you can get from girls."

The girls kissed again, and Nikki obviously enjoyed tasting herself on Jess's lips. It was incredibly sexy to watch. I knew Jess's body, but watching Nikki's in action was a treat. She was fit but not overly so. Her skin was impeccably smooth and warm-hued. From my side view, her tits were perfect tear drops, with small, brightly pink pebble-like nipples. Her ribs and backbone were slightly visible, giving the impression of a healthy-yet-slender body.

"I could use some more refreshments," Jess said. "Do you want some?"

"Yes," Nikkie agreed quickly and enthusiastically.

I had a glass straw waiting for Jess, who grinned at me conspiratorially. She did a couple quick lines and then turned around to Nikki quickly.

"Hey," she said with practiced nonchalance, "do you want to try something really fun?"

"Like what?" Nikki asked.

"We call it a booty bump," Jess said with a giggle. "If you like coke? There's seriously no better high from it."

"A booty bump?" Nikki said, her voice halting slightly.

"Yeah, you just take a line of coke and use a little medicine plunger to bump it in your butt!" Jess said happily.

"Does it hurt?" Nikki asked.

"Oh no!" Jess assured her. "You can't even really feel it. I mean, not except for the high. It's like instant. Faster than snorting it. And it just turns your whole body high and numb super fast."

"That kind of sounds amazing," Nikki said.

"Trust me, girl, it is amazing," Jess said. "Even John's done it!"

"I have," I said. "She's not lying. It's the best high."

"Well, I might as well then, right?" Nikki said.

It was nice to see her pushed off her confidence pedestal. She was in our world now, and Jess knew it.

"You are going to cum so hard when I eat your pussy again," Jess said. "Actually, why don't we sixty-nine. And John can give you the booty bump while we play!"

Nikki just smiled and let Jess lead her back to the bed. Jess positioned herself on the bottom, with her face at one far end of the bed, which left enough room for me to maneuver behind Nikki once she got on top to complete their sixty-nine. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds before the girls were lost in the revelry of eating each other out, which gave me the perfect opening. I knew exactly what Jess wanted me to do. Before I took the booty bump to Nikki, I positioned a bottle of lube on the side of the bed. Then I climbed up and got ready for the real show. Jess smiled at me from between Nikki's thigh gap. Her honey was streaming down my girlfriend's face.

"Nikki, you're going to feel the tiniest bit of pressure on your butt," I said, medicine plunger at the ready.

She gave a muffled "okay" in response. I moved quickly. I spread her cheeks open, and Jess gave a few quick licks of Nikki's smooth, waxed hole to ease the entry. I shot the bump inside her, and it wasn't more than a few seconds before she lifted her head up and cried out.

"Holy fuck!" she exclaimed. "That ... that is so nice. And so different! Wow! It's like I'm literally flying!"

"Do you feel a little numb?" I asked.

"My butt is totally numb," she said.

Jess had a look of pure joy on her face as she pulled her mouth off Nikki's pussy.

"That'll make the last part of your tryout easier," Jess said.

"Last part?" Nikki said.

"You knew it was coming, sweetie," Jess said.

"You mean?" Nikki said.

"John is an expert," Jess assured her. "It will feel as good as it can. You might even like it."

"I doubt it," Nikki said sourly. "Are you sure I have to?"

"It's a rule, sweetie," Jess said. "All the girls do it. Every single one."

"I guess, um, well, let's try," she said. Her tone betrayed more disappointment than fear.

"Have I been wrong about anything so far?" Jess said, pushing a bit further.

"No, you're right," Nikki said. "I can't say I don't like it unless I try it. And in a kind of way it's less of a sin since I couldn't get pregnant."

I stifled a laugh. But my cock stirred. A legitimately virgin ass. A beautiful one. And it was all mine -- at least for today. Jess went back to slowly and deliberately licking Nikki's cunt. It was such a pretty, compact mound. I grabbed the lube and pushed a sizable drop directly between Nikki's cheeks. Jess played co-pilot and spread her ass for me. I didn't waste any time pushing the lube inside her. I started with one finger, and Nikki gasped.

"Jesus, you're tight," I said.

"Naughty," Nikki said, but I detected the trepidation in her voice.

I worked my finger in and out, and it was obvious that the cocaine had done its job. She wasn't feeling much. Jess continued to eat her cunt, and I quickly added a second finger. Nikki barely flinched. So I put in a third.

"Whoa," Nikki said. "There's so much pressure."

"Does it hurt, sweetie?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I can't believe it, but it just, like, feels really weird."

"I think it's time, John," Jess suggested.

"I think you're right," I said.

My cock was incredibly hard. As I stripped down fully, it bounced like a diving board. I looked at the thick, mushroom head and over at Nikki's asshole, and I was glad she had the coke to numb her. No matter how slow I could be, there was no gentle way to do this. She had the kind of tight ass that needed to learn how to relax and accept penetration before she would ever enjoy anal sex. I decided to do my best and put a generous amount of lube on my shaft before putting more on her asshole. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself in such a way that Jess could keep eating Nikki's pussy while I fucked her in the ass.

"I think just, um, just shove it in, John," Nikki said, her voice unsteady.

"I'll go slow," I said. "And just tell me if it hurts, okay?"

She wiggled her butt a little bit, and I put the slippery tip of my cock between my thumb and forefinger. I wanted to make it as small as possible to get past her sphincter. I didn't want to hurt Nikki, but I also knew part of this exercise was a power play. Jess needed to exert our influence over her. She needed to show the new girl who was boss. So I rocked back on my feet, lined up my cock with Nikki's tiny hole, and pushed forward. I almost couldn't believe it when I popped past her tight, muscular ring and found my tip inside her ass.

"Is that it?" Nikki asked in half-horror.

"Just the tip," I said.

12