Trail of Tears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently military recruiting and processing stations used to be targets of terrorism so now you just can't waltz in like I tried to do, but eventually no charges were pressed against me and I was able to sign up and enlist- to hell with my family! I was going to go after, find and marry Shayla. I finished the semester of college I was in and shipped out over Christmas, not even going back home to Sparta to say goodbye.

Well, as we found out, the Navy doesn't really care about two kids who love each other and are not married. We were not stationed together. We talked by mail mostly and I found out she had gotten pregnant on our final night but the Tribal Council got involved and Shayla was forced into an abortion. Just after I got out (I only signed up for 2 years) I was able to visit her while she was stationed in Virginia. We had great sex, but it was no longer love on her part. She had moved on. We promised to keep in touch but lost contact. I moved to Florida, bought a boat, then another. Lost one in a hurricane and sold the other and set out across the world on several adventures that are yet to be told.

But for many years, no woman, maiden, hooker or bar wench ever warmed my heart more than Shayla did. Hopefully someday I would find my new Shayla...

12