Trailer Park Lovin' Pt. 03

Story Info
Johnny takes Penny out on a date.
5.8k words
4.68
8.2k
15
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: I have rewritten this series, so if you haven't reread the new versions of part 1 and 2 then I suggest you go back and do so.

Disclaimer: All characters are over the age of 18. And this piece is a work of fiction.

Part 3

It was an ache that woke me up. I had been enjoying a simple dream where Johnny and I were snuggled up at the beach, just enjoying the day, without having to worry about anyone around us. It was perfect. But this ache appeared and wouldn't leave.

The dream faded away and I was left to slowly open my eyes. It appeared to be early morning; thin beams of light stretched across the room hitting the top of the door. I shifted my body and along with the ache I felt pressure against my chest. Glancing down, I was met with the sight of Johnny's head. He was focused on his task.

Johnny had latched his mouth onto my breast and was sucking at my nipple. I let my head fall back as I realised the ache that had woken me up was from this. Johnny's tongue twirled over the hardened peak sending a most pleasurable sensation down to my core. The annoyance from my interrupted dream quickly dissipated. How could I be annoyed when Johnny had chosen to wake me up in such a way.

I raised my hands to touch him. One on his shoulder and the other slid through his messy hair. He smiled with his mouthful of breast and applied more pressure. My back arched up into him. One of his hands slid down my side to caress my hip as he pulled back.

"Good morning." His voice was heavy with sleep.

I smiled down at him. "It is indeed."

He lowered his head back down and parted his lips wide enough so he could engulf as much of my breast as he could manage. He sucked roughly on my flesh and let out a loan groan that vibrated through me. I gasped at the feeling and tightened my grip on his hair.

I had wondered the night before if I could ever have enough of feeling like this. Every moment with Johnny felt better than the next. Was there ever such a thing as overindulging in a person because I just craved him more and more. Every touch seemed to spark my desire, every look said more than words ever could.

Johnny moved his fingers up my stomach. They danced around my skin, creating goosebumps, until he reached the curve of my other breast. He massaged the skin between his fingers before pinching my nipple. That along with him feasting on my chest made me whimper. I tugged at the hairs on his head and pressed my body up into his as the ache between my thighs became searing.

Johnny let out a moan as he continued to suck my nipple. He teased with his tongue for a moment longer before letting it go. He nudged his nose against the tip before pressing a kiss in the valley between my breasts; his hot breath caused my skin to tingle.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Good."

Johnny nuzzled his nose against the underside of my breast before kissing his way down to my stomach. I inhaled sharply as his finger twisted my nipple. His tongue swept across my navel and dipped inside. I whimpered as his hand moved down to brush the inside of my thigh. Johhny took one of my legs and lifted it up over his shoulder, his hand grasping the top of my thigh.

"Yes," I gasped. I needed more.

His hot breath coated my centre. "What would you like first?" He kissed the inside of my thigh.

"Touch me," I moaned.

One of his fingers slid across the lips of my folds, sliding up to rub against my clit.

"Ahh!" I cried.

"Like this?"

I nodded.

"Or perhaps, like this."

Johnny pushed his tongue deep inside me. It pulled a strangled cry from me as he latched onto my centre and started to thrust his tongue into my opening. He groaned as he tasted me, his hand tightened around my thigh.

My hips bucked against his mouth. A soft squeal emerged from me, "Johnny!"

He began running his tongue along the smooth crease; he lathered every inch of my centre with the rough surface of his tongue before sucking it into his mouth. He abruptly shifted towards my swollen clit before playfully darting at it and pulling it into his mouth. Two fingers were suddenly buried inside of me, thrusting back and forth as his tongue ravished me.

"Johnny!"

My chest heaved as my heart thumped in my chest. My stomach tightened as Johnny filled me with his tongue and his fingers, they moved together in sync making me shudder and shake until my body turned to jelly as an orgasm crashed through me.

I sagged against the sheets and tried to catch my breath as Johnny pressed a kiss to my centre before pulling himself up. He left a trail of kisses along my skin, from my centre all the way up to my mouth. He kissed me firmly. I cupped either side of his face, opening my mouth to taste myself all over his tongue. He cupped the back of my thighs and shifted my legs. One was wrapped around his hip, while the other was pressed to the side. His fingers massaged my thigh firmly as he shifted his hips, and I felt the head of his cock press against my centre. I couldn't keep my eyes open as he pressed forward and sank his cock into me. We both moaned at the movement. His length stretched me, filling me completely. With a squeeze of my thigh, Johnny slipped his hand gown to grasp my ass cheek and with his firm grip he pulled back. Hu nuzzled his nose against my cheek as he thrust forward, pushing himself--somehow--deeper.

The pleasure built with every thrust; the longing ache seemed to tighten with every moment, but we didn't rush. Johnny kissed me lazily but deeply. And not only my lips, but he lathered my throat and my chest with attention. Nipping at my skin, sucking, and rolling my nipples with his tongue. Only when we were both nearing our end did his speed shift. His thrusts became harder, his grunts louder, and as my walls clenched around him as my second orgasm rolled through me, he groaned my name against my mouth as he filled me with his cum.

We laid there, joined, as we panted. My hand stroked his cheek as I stared at his handsome face. How did I get so lucky? Johnny offered me a small smile and let go of my leg. Not wanting him to pull away so soon, I wrapped both of my legs around him.

"We should shower," he said.

I shook my head and pulled him back for another kiss. There was no rush, we had no plans for the day, and after a night where I had finally understood that we belonged to one another--and no one else--I didn't want to share him with the world just yet.

"Why shower when we'll just get all dirty again?"

"You..." he kissed my cheek, "...are insatiable."

I grinned. "It's that cock of yours. I can't get enough."

He laughed. "He likes you too."

"Don't I know it."

I slid my hands down his back, feeling the marks I had left on his skin at some point last night, until I reached his ass. I cupped his cheeks and squeezed them.

"Again?" he asked.

"You never have to ask." I shifted my hips up, moving his cock inside of me. He was still half hard, and I knew it wouldn't take much more to have him completely solid.

Johnny grabbed my hips and rolled us. I was slightly surprized, and the room spun as I found myself now straddling Johnny's hips. I looked down at him and noticed the marks that were forming on my breasts around my nipples.

"Did you give my boob a hickey?"

His cheeky grin was more than an answer.

I shook my head. "Such a child."

"Well, I know you'd be pissed if I left one in place where people could see so I went covert."

"How about just no hickey's at all?" I placed my hands on his chest and rocked my hips again. He was almost there.

Johnny groaned at my movement and squeezed my hips. "I'll stop giving you hickeys when you stop scratching up my back."

I smirked. "That's your own fault."

"Is it?"

I nodded, lifting my hips slightly before thrusting myself down. Johnny's eyes rolled back slightly. "You shouldn't be so good at fucking me."

I shifted my position above Johnny, readying myself to really start going at it again when I heard a trailer door open, and slam shut. Johnny and I locked eyes as we listened to heavy boots crunch on the ground. They grew louder and louder. We sat frozen until a loud knock hit Johnny's front door. In a flash, Johnny rolled us over and pulled himself from me. I couldn't hold back the whimper at being suddenly empty. Johnny dropped off the side of the bed and grabbed his pants from the floor, he yanked them on as the door opened.

"Johnny!" yelled Pa, "you up."

The only thing between Pa and us was Johnny's bedroom door. All he had to do was open it and find me naked. I reached for the covers and buried myself under them, as the door opened.

"Pa, seriously?" snapped Johnny.

I swallowed heavily and clenched my eyes shut.

"What...oh, shit. My bad." Pa chuckled. "What? How was I supposed to know you had a girl in here!"

"You could have just waited out there."

"Oh, is this one shy?" Pa took a step.

I clenched the sheets begging with everything in me that he didn't try to pull them down.

"Yeah, she is. So do you mind?"

"Alright, sorry."

The door to Johnny's bedroom shut and he breathed a sigh of relief. Johnny knelt on the bed, and I let go of the covers. He pulled them down enough so he could see my face.

"That was close," he whispered.

"Very."

"I'll go get rid of him."

I nodded.

He pressed a quick kiss to my lips before slipping out of the room.

I let go of a heavy breath and stared at the ceiling of the trailer. I never even thought about the fact that Pa wasn't one to knock. Well, he did for me. He knew how much I needed my privacy as a woman, and he never walked in without my response. But with Johnny, he'd never cared. The women Johnny used to have in his bed weren't strangers to Pa's necessarily.

I rubbed my face and sat up as my stomach rumbled. Once Pa was gone, I needed a shower and some food. And to finish what we had started.

*

*

*

We'd been driving for over an hour and I was bored. After Pa's interruption that morning, Johnny had decided we needed a day away from everything. I thought it was a great idea. So, after I'd fed both of us, and tried not to get too distracted--which was a struggle but Pa was just next door so it kind of kept us in line--we jumped in Pa's car. Johnny hadn't provided any insight as to where he was taking me, we stopped for fuel and then hit the road.

After about ten minutes, I turned on the music and sung along while Johnny rested his hand on my thigh. I'd chosen a cute denim skirt, which stopped just above the midpoint of my thigh, and as we drove along his fingers slowly slid higher and higher until his fingers were beneath the hem.

I let out a sigh and glanced out the window. Miles of farms was all I could see. "How much longer?"

Johnny stroked the inside of my thigh. "Probably about twenty minutes."

I huffed.

"You bored?"

"Very much so." If only he'd push his hand a little further, he could improve my ride ten forth. "Where are we going anyway?"

He grinned. "You said last night we couldn't be normal cause everyone knows us."

I nodded.

"Well, I figured if we drove far enough away, we could have a date and do all the PDA that you so wish if we go to a place that we won't run into nobody."

A smile lit up my face. Again, I ask, how did I get so lucky? "You are the best." I grabbed his hand and pressed a kiss to his knuckles.

"That I am," he said, proudly.

"What kind of date were you thinking? Cause you deserve something special for treating me so well." I pressed his hand back to my thigh. I was tempted to lay across the seat, pull out his cock and suck him while he drove but that was stupid and dangerous. That didn't mean I couldn't reward him later. Maybe on the way home, he could pull over and I could choke myself on his cock.

"It's a surprize." He squeezed my thigh.

The town we arrived at was called Drydale. It had a population of two thousand and had plenty of signs advertising their drive-in as well as the mini-golf course. My knees were bouncing as Johnny followed the roads and then parked outside the mini-golf course.

"This is going to be so fun."

Johnny chuckled. He removed his seatbelt and leant towards me. "With your hand-eye coordination, it's an easy win for me."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh, so cocky."

His eyebrows wiggled and he snuck a small peck to my lips. "Care to make it interesting?"

I grinned. "Always."

Johnny's hand returned to my thigh, pushing straight up under my skirt his fingers brushed against my panties. I bit down on my lip as my stomach flipped. "Winner gets the loser to go down on them."

I wanted to argue that either result wasn't really a loss. I'd happily suck his cock right now, and somehow, I know he'd do the same. But I felt that sibling need to beat my big brother kick in.

I grasped the collar of his shirt. "You're on." I pulled him down for a firm kiss, quickly opening my mouth so that our tongues could meet. Both his hands found the outside of my thighs and pulled me over and onto his lap, his hands moving up to squeeze my ass. I broke the kiss and nibbled at my bottom lip. "We could just stay right here."

Johnny eyes sparkled with amusement. "You want me to fuck you in a car park where anyway could see us?"

The idea of someone catching us was always terrifying. The idea that Pa or Amy might find out wasn't something I wanted. But here in Drydale we knew no one. Anyone would catch my brother driving his cock into me would either by turned on or disgusted about us going at it in a car.

"Come on." Johnny gave my ass another squeeze. "I have a prize to win."

Inside the mini-golf course, there were several families and a few couples. No one battered an eyelid when Johnny paid and then laid his arm over my shoulders. As we grabbed our clubs and our balls no one cared when Johnny pressed a kiss to my lips. No one cared when I got a whole in one and jumped into Johnny's arms, kissing him in a very over the top manner...well, maybe one or two people cared about that. Johnny did have his hands on my ass and my skirt was probably a little too short. But who gives a shit.

We were over halfway through the course and it was a close game; Johnny was only beating me by 2. I put down my ball and glanced at the clown face in front of me. I narrowed my eyes at the mouth that slowly opened and closed. Johnny stepped up behind me and grasped my hips.

"Hey," I scolded, "no distractions."

His lips pressed against my shoulder in a grin. "I was just going to say that if you get a hole-in-one, I found a place where I can bend you over and fuck you without being seen."

I paused at his words. He was teasing me. How could he have possibly seen anything? I turned and glared at him. He just smiled and stepped back, giving me a wink as he did. I turned back to the clown and took a deep breath. If he was bluffing--but what if he wasn't? I took my shot after lining myself up and let out a small scream of annoyance when the clown spat out my ball in the wrong direction. Johnny laughed as I turned to glare at him again.

"Maybe next time."

We reached the last hole just after lunch time. I was hungry and I was three shots from winning. Johnny had just gotten a par, meaning I had to get this hole in two shots to win. I dropped my ball at the start and looked at my choices. Johnny stood at the other end, by the hole, smiling at me as he leant on a wall. I avoided eye contact so he couldn't distract me. I could aim it to the left and hoping I could hit the angled wall just right and it would send my ball straight to the hole. I could also go straight over the bridge, but the hole in the centre would send my ball back towards me if I got caught. I could go the safe route and take three shots and we would tie. Johnny had mentioned what would happen if it was a tie.

"What's taking so long?" called Johnny.

"What happens if we tie?" I asked.

He grinned. "Tie the game and see."

I shook my head at his vague answer. I really did want to beat Johnny; a little sister always wanted to beat their big brother. But I also really wanted to lose. My libido was coming up with all sorts of ideas of what would happen.

I took the risk and hit it straight over the bridge. I tensed as my ball went up one side, bumped the trap hole, then slid down the other side. I let out a sigh of relief as Johnny clapped.

"Well done." He crossed his arms over his chest. "Now don't miss the hole."

My ball stopped some distance away from the final hole but there was nothing to obstruct me. I had a clean line. I took a moment to line it up, but my hit didn't have enough power and it fell short. Johnny chuckled as it stopped. I huffed, not really annoyed that I hadn't won but annoyed that it was a stupid mistake. It seemed we would tie. Except, when I hit it again, the ball bounced over the hole. My mouth popped open in shock.

"Looks like I won," said Johnny.

I snapped my mouth shut. He had won. I owed him a blowjob. But really, I don't think I lost.

*

*

*

Food was our next stop.

We didn't stay at the mini-golf place, even though they had a café, Johnny stated he wanted something more filling. So, we headed down the road to a steak house. With the results of our mini-golf competition very clear, I was somewhat surprized that Johnny didn't ask for his prize. I was ready and willing, but he made no comment.

We were seat in a booth at the steak house by a very bored looking host and left to peruse the menu. I quickly decided on a burger and fries.

"Is there more to come after lunch?" I asked.

Johnny nodded. "I was thinking we'd go to the drive in."

"Isn't it a little early?"

"Well, yeah. First screening is at 6 so we'll have some time to kill." He sat back in the booth and a pleased grin grew on his face. "I figured I could collect on my prize."

I couldn't stop the small blush that crept up my neck. I had given Johnny a blowjob. But with the way he stared at me, almost like he would prefer to eat me instead of food, I felt a little nervous.

"Did you have a place in mind?"

"Well, I thought you might like to be comfortable, so, I thought we head over to the motor-inn. The sign we drove past says they charge by the hour."

I frowned. "Do I look like a hooker?"

He shrugged.

My hand shot out and smacked him on the arm. "Don't be an ass, or you can suck your own cock."

He held up his hands. "Well, then, you can pick the spot. But there's no backing out once we start."

I scoffed.

Our little banter was interrupted by our waitress. Her name was Tess. She was tall, blonde, had breasts that would get anyone's attention, and had a perky voice that made me want to rip out her vocal cords. Tess was very eager to please, Johnny that is. She battered her eyes at him, even went so far as to touch his arm. Once she'd taken our order and waltz away, I moved from my side of the booth and around to Johnny.

"Whatcha doing?" he asked.

I smiled at him and snuggled into his side. "As much PDA as I wanted, yeah?"

He nodded.

"Good." I placed a hand on his thigh, right next to his cock and gave him a firm squeeze.

"Tess a little too handsy for your liking?"

"The bitch is getting a shit tip unless she learns to not touch something that doesn't belong to her."

"And do I belong to you?" He turned his head.

I lifted my head up and just before I touched his lips, I said, "Yes, you do." I kissed him firmly. Just enough to make my point and hope that Tess was watching with envy across the room.

As I pulled back, Johnny followed. He cupped my neck and deepened the kiss by prodding my mouth with his tongue. I opened my mouth to let him in and moved my hand from his thigh to his crotch. I gave him a firm squeeze making him moan against my mouth.

"Tease," he said, as we pulled back.

12