Trailer Park Mom

Story Info
Another day in the trailer park.
3.8k words
4.3
105.3k
138

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers

Josh woke to a warm wet mouth inhaling his cock. High on mollie and beer, his hips pumped, driving his cock down the throat of the cocksucker. Her gurgling, then gagging, pulled him from his stupor.

"Ellen, I thought you had to do a double at the diner."

Josh, 28, and his current girlfriend Ellen, 25, lived with his mother in her trailer in the Happy Lanes Trailer Park. They met a few weeks back at the diner/bus stop where he was a short-order cook. Ellen was traveling by bus to meet a guy she met online. She and Josh hit it off, got high on molly, and fucked in the back of his pickup truck. When the bus left, she stayed. Josh was tight with Andy, the owner of the diner. He got Ellen a waitress job at the diner.

Josh groaned when she pulled his cock from his mouth and slowly stroked it while looking up at him.

"This ain't that bitch! It's me, your mother!"

"Damn it, Momma! I told you we had to stop doing this shit! I got a girlfriend now."

Adelaide caressed her son's balls while stroking his cock. She looked up over his belly with weak, watery eyes; her lips wet with her saliva and his precum. Her scraggly grey hair hung over her face, partially concealing the subtle pattern of age lines on her face. Adelaide gave her son a lewd look then buried her face between his ass cheeks, licking his shaft from anus to his large mushroom head before she spoke.

"You ain't got no time for your mother since that bitch moved in."

"She ain't no bitch! She's my girlfriend."

Adelaide took the head of her son's cock in her mouth, expertly applying pressure to the nerve packed area just under the glans. Simultaneously, easing her index finger into his anus, found his prostate gland, and slowly massaged it.

"That tramp cain't love you like I do! I'm your Momma! I know what you need!"

"Jesus H. Fucking Christ, Momma! You know what that does to me!" Josh's legs popped into the air as though they were spring-loaded, allowing Addie better access.

"Momma likes making her baby feel good. You want me to massage it until you cum before you fuck me?"

With a strength he didn't know he had, Josh scooted back in bed, moaning when Adelaide's finger fell from his starfish. His mother lay naked between his legs, her 38G tits hanging, her broad behind gleaming with sweat in the unairconditioned trailer.

"We talked about this before I met Ellen. We got to stop fucking. It ain't right that a mother and son fuck."

"Boy, we been fucking for near ten years. You told me you liked fucking me," Adelaide whined, crawling up between her son's legs. She rested her head on his belly with his cock buried between her massive mammaries.

Josh pulled her on top of him and stroked her greying blond hair. "Momma, you the best piece of ass I ever had. But I need to have a girlfriend."

"Baby, you had girlfriends before. They come and go. Your Momma is always here for you. Besides, you and Keely at the other end of the trailer park have been kicking it for a while now. Why you need someone else besides me and her?"

"You know her husband got laid off again, and he's home all the time now. We don't get a chance to fuck like we used to."

Keely was a statuesque Black woman who was married to Clay, a good old boy. She was the first and only black pussy Josh ever had. She fucked like a wild woman and was the first woman who let him fuck her ass.

"Did y'all talk about the baby? She must be just about due."

"Yeah! Any day now! The baby has just as much chance of being her husband Clay's as mine."

"You know better than that! Clay damn near 70, and she's under 30. He too old to be making babies."

Keely said the same thing the last time they fucked. Clay was over at the bar getting drunk, and his mother spent the night with some yahoo she met at the bar. Keely came down to his trailer, and they fucked with her riding him because her belly was too big for anything other position.

"Got milk," she teased, squeezing one big jug and squirting titty milk on him?

"Woman, stop that! You gonna get the mattress all wet, and Momma will be bitching at me."

Afterward, they lay in his bed, Clay suckling on Keely's milk filled breast while talking about the baby and their future. Keely wanted to leave Clay and move in with him and his mother after the baby came. Josh was warming to the idea when he met Ellen.

Adelaide cradled her head against her son's chest while stroking his cock. She loved him more than life itself, having sacrificed throughout her life for him. Her parents kicked her out when they found she was pregnant at 16. It was a scuffle, making a living while pregnant, but she managed. She was not proud of some of the things she did. She lost count of the number of men she sucked and fucked to make ends meet. There was even a woman or two, all fascinated with her big watermelon belly and juicy pussy.

She scraped together enough money to rent this trailer, and they had lived here ever since. It wasn't much, but it was home. They had a roof over their heads and food on the table.

Josh wasn't much on school and dropped out at 17. He got a job cleaning up at the diner, and Andy taught him how to cook. Josh was a natural and had worked there for the past ten years.

"Well, what if it is! She's married. Besides, Clay has a temper, and I don't want no trouble with him."

Adelaide nibbled at her son's ear while stroking his chest and pulling on his tool. "Baby, we ain't fucked in a week, and I'm missing your dick!"

"Stop lying! I saw you and Andy kicking it last week! Hell, I watched y'all in the kitchen with you naked leaning on the sink and him pounding you from behind, blowing like a fucking steam engine."

"Don't you call your mother a liar. Andy is okay, but he ain't you!" She sat up in bed next to her son. Her breasts sat on her chest, just above her prominent mommy pooch, like twin mountain peaks with her cleavage the canyon that ran between the peaks.

"It was so hot knowing you was watching me with Andy! I rarely get off with him, but I did that night."

"It felt strange watching you. I mean, my emotions were all over the place. At first, I was angry, and then I got jealous. Finally, I couldn't take my eyes off you."

"Did my other men friends bother you like that?"

"No, no, they didn't. But I mostly heard you and didn't see you. That was the first time I watch you fuck! It was hot!

"Back in the day, before you was old enough to know what was going on, I did threesomes and moresomes! Those were hot times. Maybe we could do that sometime." Recalling her slut days aroused, Adelaide. She grabbed her nipple and pulled hard on it, grimacing as the pain/pleasure shot through her body.

"You know what I really liked," Addie said while mauling her nipple? When I came out to your truck after fucking Andy, you fucked me in the truck bed. It was like you were reclaiming my pussy."

"I was," Josh said. He leaned over and took his mother's nipple in his mouth and suckled. Addie stroked his head as he did.

"Mmm! I love it when you suck my tit. It reminds me of breastfeeding you. You'd have your little fists balled up next to your head, sucking me dry," she said.

"You like that, Momma?" Josh stroked her belly pooch working his way down to her cunt. His mother arched her back when his finger slipped into her hole.

"You know, I do! I like everything you do to me."

Josh kisses his way down her body while fingering her increasingly sloppy pussy. He pushed her thighs apart and flicked his tongue at her rigid man in the boat.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!" Adelaide pressed her son's head, pushing him further between her legs.

"Mmm! You have the wettest pussy!"

"It's wet for you, baby! It's always wet for you!"

"Do you get this wet for the other men you fuck?"

"No! Never! But I ain't fucked nobody else since I found I was pregnant!" She gave her son the sideeye waiting for him to react to the news. She figured the best time to tell him was while they were in bed.

"WHAT?" Josh popped up, his eyes wide. He wiped her pussy juice from his mouth with the back of his hand "Who...When...?"

Adelaide smiled, relishing her son's surprise. "It's our baby, Josh."

"Are you sure?" He stared at her belly, imagining the implications.

"Yes, I'm sure," she said indignantly, "I make the other men I fuck use condoms. You're the only one who fucks me bareback."

"Jesus! What are we gonna do? I mean, you cain't be having my baby?"

"Why cain't I? We love each other." Addie turned toward her son, wanting to read his face, "Are you trying to tell me you don't want our baby?"

"Yes, I want our baby! I don't know what to think. I just never considered you getting pregnant. What if it has two heads or three eyes or something? Anyway, I always thought you were on The Pill."

"The gynie says me and the baby are healthy. Baby, I'm 44, a little long in the tooth to have babies. But there it is! "

She gave her son a lopsided grin. She stopped taking her birth control in hopes that she would get pregnant. The older she got, the stronger her breeding instinct to have another baby before she was too old. She was ecstatic that it was her son's baby.

"I know you know how it happens. I gave you the sex talk myself when you turned 18. We was naked, and it was hands-on so you could see and touch all of the lady parts."

"I remember that! I was scared to death!"

"Yeah! And you had a hair-trigger! You squirted all over my pussy before I could get you inside me."

Chuckling, Josh pulled her on top of him as he sat with his back against the headboard. Adelaide threw her leg over his. She embraced him, laying her head on his chest, stroking his cock as she did. Josh stroked her hair, considering his life.

"What the Hell am I going to do? Keely's pregnant and due to drop that load any day now. Ellen just moved in and has no place to go. This is fucked up."

"You worry too much! Shit works out if you give it time. You gonna fuck me before Ellen gets home?"

"We got to be careful. I ain't told her about us."

"She ain't figured it out yet?"

"No, she calls me a momma's boy, says we ought to move out, get our own place. There's an unrented trailer down by the tracks."

Addie stopped stroking her son's cock and warily eyed him. She feared this day might come. He was grown and should be on his own.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her you wasn't working and needed me to take care of you."

Adelaide sat up, straddled Josh, positioned his cock at her hole, and eased down on it. A beatific smile crossed her face. "God! It always feels so amazing when you enter me. It's almost a religious experience."

"Momma, this ain't no church, and we ain't praying. We fucking!"

Adelaide rested her hands on her son's chest, rocking back and forth on his cock. "I don't know about that," she said through clenched teeth, "I think I experience that Rapture they talk about when you fuck me."

"That's sacrilegious!" He slapped her ass, eliciting a squeak.

"Then I'll burn in Hell! But I love your cock."

"So, what do we do about Ellen?"

Addie expertly flexed her Kegel muscles, causing her pussy to convulse around Josh's cock. The way his eyes widened told her she hadn't lost her touch. She knew a woman had to know how to put a fucking on her man to keep him. Josh was her man. He may move in with that bleached blond bimbo. She knew she had that come back pussy, as the old blues song said.

"What you mean we white man?" Addie giggled at the punch line from an old racist joke. "She's your piece of ass. You tell her."

"What do you think about her staying?"

"I ain't got no problem with it. That is if she don't mind sharing. What about you? Can you handle two women under the same roof?"

"Fuck it! We'll work it out! Now less talking and more fucking!"

Addie closed her eyes as her son's cock pumped in her. It was a religious experience for her. Josh's cock touched parts of her body and soul no other man or woman could.

"The way your pussy gripping my cock and all that foam on my dick says you gonna cum, Momma."

"Baby, you're Momma starts cumming when you penetrated her, and she don't stop until you cum in me. I've had my share of men, and none do to me what you do."

Addie leaned forward, her big jugs above her son's face. She kept it slow, her big ass pumping back, savoring the feel of his cock in her. Her eyes were closed, and her face contorted into a lustful mask.

"Momma, you just like to fuck!" Josh captured the plum-sized nipple of one big jug in his mouth and suckled as his mother rose and fell on his cock. The loud squelching of hard cock in wet pussy echoed in the small bedroom.

"Ain't nothing wrong with getting some dick. And I don't hear you complaining about fucking me."

Josh gripped her outsized hips, helping her rise and fall on his cock; her blue-veined jugs flopping up and down. Her pussy squelched as she lubricated even more. His mother was no beauty queen, but he loved her more than life itself. Fucking her only enhanced that love.

"Cum in me, boy! Fill your Momma's pussy with your jizz!"

"You like walking around with my cum leaking out of you, don't you?"

"You talk too damn much! Gimmee that cum! We got to feed this baby!"

"Fuck! Oh, Fuck! Here it comes! I'm cumming, Momma. I'm cumming!"

Mother and son thrust against each other as he pumped her pussy full of his baby batter. They howled and screamed like animals in rut as they ground against each other. Finally, sated, Addie collapsed on top of her son, sweat streaming from her body.

"Momma, that was incredible!"

"Who you telling? I always kind of pass out when I cum with you. It's like I'm dying, and the last breath is snatched from me."

The screen door opening interrupted their pillow talk. Josh raised his head, and Addie turned to look over her shoulder.

"I'm home!"

"Oh shit! It's Ellen! Get up!" Josh tried to push his mother off him. But she clung to him, preventing it.

Ellen Hale was stunned when she walked in on Josh and Addie lying naked in the bed. From her vantage point, she could see his cock still in Addie's honey hole with Josh's cum oozing out. Despite her anger at catching her man fucking, there was a perverted eroticism to knowing it was his mother.

"Oh my God," Ellen screamed, "You're fucking your mother! You disgusting animals!"

Adelaide rolled off Josh, being sure her legs were wide enough for Ellen to see his cum dripping from her cunt. She lay next to him with her hands behind her head, a smirk on her face.

"Ellen, let me explained!"

"You perverts!"

"Watch the pervert shit, bitch, or I'll put my foot in your ass."

Adelaide never finished elementary school, but she had a Ph.D. in people. For all of her seeming outrage, Ellen had not left.

"Now, if you want to talk about where we are at, have a seat." Addie scooted over and patted the bed next to her.

Ellen's eyes flicked from Josh's cock, gleaming with Addie and his juices, to Addie's pussy with cum oozing out. She unconsciously moistened her suddenly dry lips.

"Ain't nuthin' to talk about! You fucking my man! Josh, if you want this old dried up slut instead of me, fine! I'll pack my shit and leave."

Josh opened his mouth to speak. Before he could, Addie squeezed his thigh for him to shut up."

"Where are you going, ho? Back to fuck Andy? I know about that double shift shit! Where did he fuck you? Bending over the sink or on one of the tables? Those are his two favorite places."

"You tramp! You fucking Andy too?"

Josh had never seen his mother moves so fast. One second she was lying next to him; the next, she was standing over Ellen on the floor rubbing her jaw. Her candy-striped waitress mini skirt was around her waist, and her shaved pussy was on display.

"Now we gonna stop the fucking name calling. We gonna talked like we got some sense."

"Josh! She hit me!"

Ellen kicked Addie's leg, and it was on! Addie jumped on top of her and battered her. Ellen screamed, fighting back, beating Addie on the back. Ellen was at a disadvantage since she pinned between the foot of the bed and the wall. But she was younger and stronger.

Josh watched googled eyed as the two women in his life fought over him. He was about to intervene when he noticed the punching had turned into a wrestling match, and the screams seemed to be more like moans. His mother was already naked, and while they fought, the buttons on Ellen's blouse had popped off. She was virtually naked.

His eyes bucked when, lying next to each other, they began kissing. He nearly lost it when their hands slipped between them, and they started fingering each other. He watched open-mouthed when his mother kissed her way down Ellen's body ending by burying her head between her legs.

"Oh, God, yes! You bitch! Eat me!" Ellen writhed, trying to press her pussy tighter to Addie's face but unable to because of the tight space between the bed and the wall.

"You filthy cunt! You didn't clean up, and you full of Andy's cum" Addie slapped Ellen's pussy hard. "And what did I tell you about calling me names!"

Ellen screamed, and her hips shot in the air as the pain shot through her pussy. "Do it again! Please! Do it again!"

Addie looked up at her son, who was leaning over the edge of the bed, watching the show. "Your bitch is into pain. You didn't know that about her, did you?" Josh winced when Addie slapped Ellen's pussy again. He knew it had to hurt, but Ellen seemed to like it.

"Scoot over, baby!" Addie rose to her knees. "Get your sorry ass in the bed and take off the rest of your clothes."

Ellen popped to her feet, ripped off the shreds of her uniform, and lay in the bed next to Josh. She gave him a tight, nervous smile.

"Foot of the bed, ho! You know what you are supposed to do."

"Momma, what the Hell is happening?" He watched Ellen scramble to the foot of the bed. His mother slid in next to him and kissed him on the lips.

Addie spread her legs. Josh's cum matted her unruly bush. "Get busy!" She nodded at Ellen.

"Yes, ma'am!' Ellen scambled between Addie's legs, burying her face in her pussy. She ground her hips into the bed as she ate Addie out.

"Momma! What the fuck is going on?"

"I suspected she went both ways when you first brought her here. She couldn't stop staring at my titties," Addie said through clenched teeth, her hips grinding against Ellen's face.

"You like these old jugs, don't you slut?"

"Yes, ma'am!" Ellen's face gleamed, covered in Addie's pussy juices.

"Don't stop eating me out!" Addie slapped her on the top of her head. "Do a good job, and I'll let you suck my tits."

Addie lay her head on her son's shoulder. "Ain't nothing I won't do for you, baby! Now you fuck her while she eats me out!"

Josh embraced his mother, giving her a long tongue filled kiss. "You are incredible!"

He scrambled to the foot of the bed, stopping briefly to watch the incredible sight of his girlfriend eating his mother's pussy. He shook his head in awe, knowing there was nothing his mother wouldn't do for him. Then he stepped behind Ellen, gripped her slim hips, smiled at his mother, and rammed his tool into Ellen's pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck." Ellen yelled, shrinking away from Josh's invading cock, then slamming her slim hips back into him. She fucked like a woman possessed while never stopping eating Addie's pussy.

"She can watch you fuck me when you finish with her. She needs to know if she stays, I'm the boss bitch here!"

Josh slapped into her, driving his cock deep in her spasming cunt. "She cumming, Momma!"

"Bitch I didn't tell you to cum!" Addie slapped the top of Ellen's head.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," Ellen gasped, cumming hard! "But your pussy tastes so good, and when Josh stuck that big dick in me, I couldn't help myself."

"Momma! She's a squirter!" Josh pulled out without cumming. Ellen slumped to her knees, her cheek lying on the bed.

Schaka
Schaka
3,079 Followers
12